Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating in my boyfriends bed

"How I had fun last night"

38
18 Comments 18
52.1k Views 52.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I was lying in bed in the afternoon, getting ready to take a nap. My boyfriend wasn't home and so I tossed and turn in the large empty bed. I had the blankets wrapped around my warm body. I slept completely naked, and so occasionally while I rolled over in bed, the blankets would ride up between my legs.

At first I payed no attention to the softness of the cool blankets, but eventually I could feel it arousing me. Eyes closed, I would roll around and purposely allow the blankets to rub into my pussy as I moved my hips around ever so slightly. I hadn't fully noticed how horny I was until I looked and saw my nipples, erect and firm. There was a small wet spot on the part of the blanket that had slid to my cunt.

I was really horny now, and knew that touching my moist pussy was only minutes away. I wouldn't be able to resist for long. I was on my side, holding the blanket against my chest and stomach, and the bottom of it was between my legs. I held my legs closed tightly and moved my hips around. The soft fabric was between my pussy lips, rubbing against my clit slowly. I could feel my pussy grow wetter with each movement of my hips.

I reach a hand under the blanket and pinched my hard nipple firmly between my thumb and middle finger. I let out a soft moan as I did so, mmmmm. I pulled the blanket off of me and rolled over onto my back. I was lying completely naked ontop of the covers, my knees in the air, feet flat on the bed, legs spread wide. I glanced at the mirror to the side of my bed.

I could see my firm, perky breasts and my erect nipples. It turned a little to see the view of my ass in the mirror, I slide my hand over it slowly and softly, then down the back of my thigh. I then looked away from the mirror and back down to my body as I lay flat on my back. I ached from the horniness now..

I slide both hands down over my breasts slowly, and over my flat tummy. I worked them back up slowly, this time stopping at my nipples to first tweak, and then pull, on them gently. I gave them a little pinch that aroused me more than I thought it would. Without realizing, I arched my back and closed my eyes. Pleasure was taking over my body.

I kept one hand on my breast, rubbing it and caressing it. The other hand slid, with purpose, down my body and between my wide spread legs. I kept my finger touching together and slid them up and down the entire length of my pussy. I brought my hand up to my lips and sucked on my index finger. The sweet taste of my warm juices made me hornier. I slid the hand back down to continue rubbing my moist pussy. Mmmmm.

It wasn't long before I had began moving my hips around in passion. My eyes were closed, my head pushed back. My lips open ever so slightly, letting out deep moans. My middle finger was tracing up and down my firm clit, while the two fingers on either side we rubbing my swollen pussy lips. Every so often, to really drive myself wild, I'd use all fingers to quickly rub my clit in circles. Applying more and more pressure each time, I could hardly contain my moaning. Ooooooo, oh yes. It felt fucking good.

I slid my middle finger from the top of my clit, down over the moistness of my pussy, and into my tight cunt. I didn't moan, but my mouth opened wide and my head threw back. It felt wonderful. I fucked my tight little cunt with my finger, starting slow, but making sure it went very very deep. My thrusts grew faster, and I moved my hips in sync with my hand to add more intensity to each motion. Oh fuck, was it making me hot!

I slid another finger in, and rubbed my clit firmly with the opposite hand.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

My pussy was soo, so tight. I got onto my knees and continued finger fucking my little hole until I felt the need to hump the fuck out of something. Mmmm god was I horny now.

I laid two pillows down infront of me, one on top of the other, and I straddled it like I'd straddle my man. I started to grind my hips down and around on the pillow as the softness of it teased my clit so good. I fell forward a little and placed both hands out infront of me on the bed, I humped the pillow good and felt my moist pussy rub the pillowcase. I felt so naughty and dirty, and I fucking loved it! Ohh.

I wanted something big inside my cunt, I wanted it now!

I looked around my room quickly. My glance fell on a hairbrush laying next to the lamp on my desk. The brush had a nice smooth thick handle. It was as if I could instantly feel the end of the brush pushing deep inside me. FUCK! It made me hornier! I rolled over to the other side of the bed and grabbed it.

I flipped over onto my knees and bent down so that my tight bare ass was in the air. I sucked on the brushes handle and got it nice, slippery, and wet. I wanted it in my cunt! I couldn't wait any longer. I bent down and rested my head on the pillow. I took the brush and put it deep as ever into my pussy with one thrust. I pulled it out slow and then thrust it in hard again, slamming it against my g-spot. I let out a more lustful and deep moan than before, and I slid my free hand down in between my legs to my clit.

I swirled my middle and ring finger quickly over my clit, ohhh fuck yes. And I fucked my pussy good with that brush. I could feel my pussy walls grasping the brush and I bit my lip in pleasure. Harder I thrust that brush into my cunt, harder and faster and deeper.

An orgasm was approaching and I didn't want this incredible pleasure to be over. So I slowed my thrusting of the brush and then pulled it out slowly from my tight moist hole. Then, I licked the fingers of my free hand and rubbed them over my tight asshole. I was going to fuck my cute little ass with my brush.

I pushed that brush into me so deep. It was covered in sweet juiced from my pussy and so it slid in with ease. My mouth opened wide, I let out more of a gasp than a moan and I was in pure heaven. Mmm, and I thought my nipples where hard before! Ha.

The smoothness of the brush sliding in and out of my tight little ass made my pussy drip! While fucking my ass, I slide two fingers from my opposite hand into my tight cunt. It was even tighter now that the brush was occupying my ass. Sweat rolled off my body and I panted as I fucked my ass harder.

I was going as fast as I can into my ass and I felt my pussy walls clench up on my fingers. I was going to fucking cum!

I started moaning more frequently, and more high pitched. I was breathing heavier and my hips moved around violently. Oh yesss, I was cumming!! I screamed and moaned and thrust that brush one last time into my ass deep as my fingers quickly rubbing my clit. Warm pussy juiced dripped from my cunt and I was out of breath.

I pulled the brush out from my tight little asshole and fell over onto my side. I was facing the mirror, and I smiled and giggled at the image I saw. It all but turned me on again.

I got up, and reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of lace panties and slid them on. I threw on my boyfriends large t-shirt and tossed that little brush into the bathroom. I looked at myself once more in the mirror, bit my lip a little and giggled.

I knew I'd be doing THAT more often!

Published 
Written by OliviaAmore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments