Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating while travelling in a bus

"Caught while masturbating"

30
18 Comments 18
39.2k Views 39.2k
855 words 855 words
Famous Story
I usually travel by bus to work , and I like to masturbate if sitting with a lady passenger, (of course without her knowledge.)

One day I sat beside a beautiful girl about 20 yrs of age. She was wearing a short mini skirt which exposed much of her thighs. Immediately I had a hard on. I always take the day's newspaper with me to cover myself while masturbating, so I covered myself and took out my hard cock and started to stroke it fixing my eyes on her lovely thighs and her protruding breasts. Imagining if I could only fuck her, I was stroking my cock faster and faster and about to cum as my right arm brushed her body without knowing it.

She turned her face and saw what I was doing (as she was sitting near the window side and looking outside) and that moment I ejaculated and my cum even touch her thighs, her face turned red and expected her to scream, but surprisingly gave me a pitiful look.

I quickly wipe out my cum and got down at the next stop, I know that she was all the time watching me getting out of the bus. I was actually relieved that she had kept calm all the while. I could not sleep the whole night and kept thinking of her and masturbated imagining fucking her an hoping I could meet her again someday. I was also wondering what could have happen to me if she had screamed as there were some passengers around.

After a few days I did see her again.

I became nervous as she stared at me for awhile before giving me a sweet smile and I thought that she would like to become friends. She made eye contact and gave a sign to sit beside her as the seat was empty. I was really shy and nervous too but she kept smiling at me and even blink her eyes giving me a sort of courage. I went over and sat beside her and she was wearing the same mini skirt that she wore that day. She gave me a naughty look and blushed. I immediately knew what she was thinking and we introduced ourselves and intended to become friends, but I was still shy of what I did that day.

She suddenly hold my hand and placed it on her thighs and gave me an encouraging look, and that turned me on and I felt my cock becoming hard.

She stared at my bulge and her face turned red, she placed her hand on it and rubbed my hard cock slowly.

I could not stand it any longer and unzipped my pants and took out my eight inch cock for her to feel and touch.

Her soft hand got hold of it and she stroke it slowly, before I could come, she told me quietly to put my cock back in the trousers and gesture me to follow her.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

We got down at the third stop and I followed her feeling very excited.

She brought me to an isolated place near the source of a nearby river. We quickly undressed ourselves, and I had a full view of her beautiful nakedness, her small breasts were exciting to watch and her sparse tiny pubic hairs around her cunt made really go mad. My eight inch cock stood immediately stood hard and she rap her hand round it. She laid me down on the soft grass and took my hard cock into her mouth and started licking and sucking it like a pro.

I really wanted to burst and spew my hot cum into her sweet mouth, but I controlled it and took my hard cock out and laid her down. I opened her legs and went down to her sweet pussy and stated to lick and suck it as she moaned and moaned quietly and push up her torso to meet my lavishing mouth until she came. Her face was so nice to see at that moment, and I could not stand it any longer.

I plunged my hard cock deep into her hot throbbing cunt and fucked her rapidly, not knowing that she was actually a virgin all the time, she gave a loud scream and held onto me tightly as I fucked her faster and faster like a piston and spew my hot boiling cum into her, she still hold onto me tightly as if asking me to fuck her again and again.

Her tight sweet cunt grip my hard cock like a vice and I came a second time. I rested on her soft body for some time and later pulled out my still hard cock which glistened with her juices. We rested for some time and got dressed, I was really feeling lucky that my dream of fucking her came true and what's more a sweet virgin cunt. We parted and promised to meet again and did meet a couple of time and we fucked.

We are still friends now though I came to know that she is getting married to her long time friend.

Published 
Written by ruberttan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments