Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me Time

"Late at night, a girl's best friend is herself!"

2
10 Comments 10
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It’s late and she’s had a hard day. The kids have been fed, bathed, and put to bed… her housework for the day is done… The house is quiet and peaceful finally. With hubby working the night shift, he won’t be home for hours and she will be fast asleep by then. She has the place to herself now and it is time for a little self-indulgent pampering. A little “me time”.

She knows just how she wants to enjoy this time too. She has been to Lush many times and has enjoyed a number of the stories there by different authors. She takes her laptop into her bedroom, shutting the door - this could get a little loud! After she strips out of her house clothes, undressing down to just her panties, she climbs into bed and gets comfortable.

Logging into Lush using her member name LilAngel29, she goes to look for a suitable story. Soon she finds something she thinks looks promising and begins reading…

Her hand lazily drifts down her body, stopping at her full firm breasts for a little nipple play as she reads. She enjoys fingering her hard, stiff nipples and tracing teasing circles around her areola. She has always thought her tits were one of her best features and a selling point when she was dating her husband. He still likes her tits and makes sure he spends some quality time with “the girls” whenever they have sex. She wishes he was home now… the thought of him on top of and deep inside her makes her pussy wet.

But he has to work tonight so she will have to be her own lover. 

Her hand moves further down her body, past where she used to have fur but now keeps herself shaved clean. She learned that he likes shaved pussies once when they were watching a porn movie together. She saw how excited he got seeing the woman in the movie bald down there so she tried it just for fun. He went crazy over it and so now she keeps herself clean for him. She also likes the way her bald pussy rubs against her panties and how slutty and whorish she feels knowing she is shaved.

As she reads, she starts off by slowly teasing her pussy lips, moving her fingers around in the wet juices, just inside her outer pussy lips. Running her finger up and down her slit, then softly entering herself, she gasps as she feels her fingers slipping into her entrance. Teasing her inner lips and the entrance to her pussy tunnel as she reads on, her fingers then move back up to her clit, moving in circles around the swollen bud. Adding more pressure and rubbing over her little man, soft little moans escape her lips.

“Mmm… ooh…” she mewls. She parts her legs wider for more room to work.

Her eyes flutter and close for a moment as the thrill races up her spine, then they return to the story, as she continues to tease her pussy, even more, the fabric of her panties caressing her hand as she caresses herself. She is getting wetter now, as the musky scent of sex starts to fill the room. Another moan escapes her lips as she rubs her pussy and clit faster. Her eyes scan the story although it’s getting harder to focus on the words, her body getting hotter and more aroused. Her hips begin rocking slightly, humping up against the probing of her fingers.

“Ohh yes, that feels good, but I need more,” she says aloud to herself.

She leaves the screen on a page of a story, setting her laptop on her nightstand. Then she gets up from her bed. Slowly she bends and removes her white cotton panties, sliding them down her long well-tanned thighs. She climbs back into bed, her body now aching with need, throbbing as she anticipates what is about to come.

Normally when she masturbates, she starts out with some clit stimulation first, so when she does push her fingers into her hole, they fit snugly deep inside her as her pussy muscles grip them. She lays back, one hand caressing her swollen breasts, while the other trails down her stomach and over her hipbones.

She makes sure to hit all her favorite special places - the ones that leave her skin tingling and her pussy wet. Her fingers run up and down her wet slit again, and she closes her eyes and starts to rub her clit, adding just enough pressure to cause her hips to raise up, her legs automatically spreading open wider, ready to feel the pleasure of being fucked.

She slowly runs her long, ruby-tipped fingers along the slippery slit, up and down, coating them with the juices that are already dripping down between her trembling thighs. Then she presses into her hot steamy center, her fingers entering, gliding easily into the slick, warm tunnel. She leaves them there, just inside her entrance for a moment, enjoying the feeling. Then slowly, inch by inch, she guides them deeper inside her.

“Ohhh, God! Oh, I needed this!” she moans as her fingers begin to slip and slide back and forth inside her.

She makes sure to put some pressure on her aching clit as she withdraws her fingers a little, knowing that the clit stimulation will help get her to where she needs to be.

Her pussy clamps down over her fingers as they slide into her tightness.

warriorPAULAtsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
warriorPAULAtsTS

She has added a second now to her thrusting, splitting them apart to capture and massage her clit between them. Moaning loudly as she works, she pushes in as far as her fingers will allow, her body taking all she offers and wanting still more.

'I really need to get myself a toy!' she thinks to herself as she tries to do the best she can with only her fingers to satisfy her.

She trembles and quivers as she feels her fingers pressing against my sweet spot, her g-spot, her body suddenly bursting into fire and she tries to control how badly her hips want to thrust upward onto her hand over and over again.

She groans as her hand starts moving faster, thrusting her fingers deep inside her frustrated, insatiable pussy. It feels so good she wants to scream, to pretend she isn’t alone and shout out to her imaginary lover just how badly she needs to be fucked and fucked hard. However, she is alone and her kids are asleep in the other bedroom, so screaming out her need and her joy wouldn’t be a good idea.

Her hips are rising off the bed more and more now as she forces her fingers deeper and deeper, "It feels so good!" she is crying out softly with each thrust.

“Oh, my God! Oh, fuck! Yes! Ohh, right there!” she moans as her passion builds to unmanageable levels.

The bedroom is spinning wildly now; she feels incredible! She needed this release so bad. In her mind she imagines the sounds of someone else there, watching her, hearing their breathing as they listen to her, and feeling them as they fuck her.

She thrusts harder and faster into her drooling pussy until suddenly her whole body convulses, lifting her up off the bed in an orgasm that makes her spine arch and freezes her in that position, her whole body quaking and trembling with the strain. It seems like every muscle in her body contracts and is pulling her in every different direction at once.

Finally, after several agonizing moments like this, she begins to calm down and starts slowly moving her fingers inside her again; she isn’t finished just yet.

Her fingers, now coated in her juices and cum, still pump and squirm inside her, arousing her body again. She knew what she wants… what she needs. She runs her fingers up and down her dripping slit, then moves them further down, teasing her crinkled brown asshole, applying a slight pressure, then going back and shoving her finger back into her wet pussy. She does this several more times until her puckered asshole is well coated.

Then she changes positions, getting on her hands and knees on the mattress. It was a position she was quite familiar with, one that her husband likes to use her in. He likes it because he can dominate her and have his choice of which hole to use. She likes it as well and whenever the craving boils up inside her, she often finds herself in the classic “buns up and kneeling” position. Now, on her knees with her head and chest on the mattress, her ass high in the air, and her legs spread wide, she slowly teases her star with one hand while keeping the other busy with her drooling pussy.

Gently, her middle finger eases into her ass a bit and she moans as she feels her anus opening and accepting the digit. She pushes it in a bit at a time until she reaches the second knuckle.

She rests there a moment, her eyes closing to the full feeling, to the pressure.

Her free hand moves to her swollen clit and begins stroking it as she applies gentle pressure, slowly sliding her fingers into her sopping pussy. She is gasping for air, whimpering as she feels her finger slowly sliding in and out of her ass. It has been awhile since her self-pleasuring has involved anal play.

She cries out as her fingering both holes begins to take effect on her. She is grinding her ass against one hand even as the other follows, teasing her and making her pussy drip and slobber. Unable to keep her whimpers down, she cries out as her fingers move faster and faster. It feels too good… there’s no way of controlling the movement in this position.

'Oh, God, yes…' riding her fingers, thrusting it into her as her ass clutched it, her tightness squeezing it. The fire spreads throughout her body, and she can feel her orgasm coming up from her toes. She is bobbing up and down quickly, out of breath, moaning and whimpering, her fingers strumming her clit in a frenzy. She pretends to hear the approaching orgasm of her imaginary partner as he fucks her ass. It forces her hands to thrust harder and faster than before… she feels as if she is losing control of her own body!

All of a sudden she screams out uncontrollably into the empty room and her body collapses on the wet sheets, tears burst forth from her eyes as her orgasm tears through her in tsunami-like waves. She can’t move; she just lays there. She has no strength in her body and she is panting heavily just to get enough oxygen into her lungs. Minutes pass before she is able to breathe normally and longer before she can get up and try to walk to the bathroom. She washes her face and hands and goes back to bed, drained, for the night.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments