Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Skinny Dipping

"Cumming in the midnight sea, with moonlight shining on my body."

29
10 Comments 10
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"How I wish this was a true story, but no, it's simply a figment of my imagination."

I slipped out the window into the cold summer night air, turned on my flashlight and headed down to the beach. The soft sand was cool beneath my bare feet, and moonlight danced across the surface of the water. I walked up to the shoreline, letting the gentle waves lap against my ankles. I looked around me to check for other people, but at this hour, I was the only person out on the beach. 

Smiling, I pulled my shirt off and dropped it on the sand. The cool night breeze brushed against my skin, chilling my mostly exposed torso. I'd put a bikini on just in case I backed out of my plan. The moonlight reflected off my cleavage, accentuating the tautness and size of my breasts. I brushed my fingers over my bikini top and could feel myself getting excited. My shorts followed my shirt onto the ground, exposing the smooth skin of my thighs. To the non-existent passersby, I looked ready for an innocent nighttime dip. However, I was more than ready to begin the second phase of my little plan. 

I pulled my long hair over my shoulders and untied the back of my bikini top. It fell to the sand, exposing my warm breasts to the cool night air. My already erect nipples puckered more at the sudden temperature change. Sighing gently, I brought my hands up to massage them, causing them to go harder still. Unsatisfied, I started to untie my wet bottoms too. They dropped to the ground along with the rest of my clothes. It took a second for me to register that I was completely nude in a public place, a realization that only made me more excited.

I dropped the flashlight and started wading out into the water, slowly letting my legs adjust to the cold. The chill of the water sent goosebumps all across my body. I paused briefly when I was almost hip-deep in the water, then took a single, purposeful stride forward. I let out a low moan as the frigid waters hit my bare clit, feeling the shockwave through the whole of my body. Good God, that felt nice. I continued wading out until the water was just lapping over my shoulders. Now began the fun part. 

I once again began massaging my hard nipples, and the combination of cold water and my gentle strokes was exhilarating. The wetness of my surroundings made my fingers feel akin to a lover's tongue, circling over my areolas. The thought made me shudder. I began to imagine what it would be like to do this with a partner, pressing against each other for warmth in the night waters. My fingers trailed down my sides, and I refocused my strokes to the soft skin of my inner thighs. I spread my legs wider to have a better reach of the skin and moaned as the cold hit my vulva in a second wave. I didn't care to stifle the sound as I had onshore, since I had walked far out into the shallow-sloping water.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

 My fingers danced up and down my legs, teasing at my labia before gliding down again. I could feel nectar dripping from my pussy and knew it was mixing into the sea around me. I looked back to the shore and saw my abandoned flashlight illuminating the scattered clothes I'd left behind. My teasing continued, my fingers taking more and more time to caress my dripping pussy. I gave into myself, bringing my right hand to slowly rub up and down the hood of my clitoris, while the left returned to my moonlit breasts. I moaned again, switching the strokes over my clit to tight circles, and picking up the pace. I teased more nectar out of my now throbbing pussy, all the while fondling my breasts. I had planned to hold out for longer, but with the cold water pushing all my nerves into high alert, I couldn't.

 I removed my right hand from my clit, and felt the slight soreness of the highly stimulated nerves before continuing my small, quick circles with my left hand. I spread my legs further apart, then plunged the middle and ring fingers of my right hand into the warm cavern of my pussy. Fuck, that was good. I began slowly pumping my fingers, rhythmically in and out of my body, curling them to hit my g-spot. I let myself go, picking up the pace of my fingers when my body craved it. My pussy leaked more nectar, becoming slicker and allowing my fingers to slide in and out even faster. I could feel a gentle pressure building inside me, my muscles beginning to tighten. 

Staring up at the moon, I cried out in delight as the tension built. I was going to cum, right here in the water where anyone could see me. That thought threw me over the edge. Soon enough, my fingers were flying over my clit, and my hand was pumping so fast I had almost lost feeling in it. The slick walls of my pussy tightened around my fingers, amplifying the pleasure. This was it, I was cumming. I screamed into the cold night as wave after wave of sweet nectar poured into the water. I stood still for a moment, savouring the waves of pleasure coursing inside my body, while gentle water caressed my skin. 

Coming to, I slowly waded back to shore, enjoying how the night breeze sent chills across my soaked skin. Returning to my scattered clothes, I caressed my moon-drenched body one last time. Only then I realized I neglected to bring a towel. Not wanting to walk back to my room naked, I pulled my clothes over my wet body, allowing the fabric to absorb the beads of water clinging to my skin. Once again dressed, I picked up my flashlight and made my way back to my room, knowing this wasn't the last time I'd go skinny dipping.

Published 
Written by Citronella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments