Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Minx

"Succumbing to our own pleasureful desires, no matter where you are."

15
11 Comments 11
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"Lexi has thoroughly enjoyed this kind of experience in real life and while she is a troublesome naughty girl who is punished for her extreme mischief - she enjoys every second of her punishments too. Feel free to check out Maci's adventures - a more submissive character than Lexi, but equally as horny."

Are you ever going through such a horny spell that you find all thoughts of the day lead back to sex?

When you’ve had a good hard pounding the night before, you’re walking along, feeling the dull ache right up inside from having been filled by huge cock!

When you’ve had a few hard pelted smacks across the ass while being fucked from behind. You feel it as you step one high heel, followed by the second into the driving seat the next morning, lowering your tender cheeks down into its seating position.

When you cough a little dry cough and realise the reason you’re coughing in the first place. The half-gag-half-choke you did in the middle of the night on his big hard cock, taking a serious face fucking while trying to breathe at the same time.

Whether you’re in the shower, doing the shopping or – worst of the worst – at work!

Caught up in a reminiscing sexual daze in my workplace one day, I’d fired a text off to the other half, indicating my horny state of mind.

He retaliated telling me exactly what he’d liked about the “dirty day off” we’d had the day before. How he’d enjoyed watching my nipples getting hard while I’d been blindfolded on the bed waiting to be touched.

I was in work, could I really be about to enter into a quick text-a-thon about how freaking amazing yesterday had been? Maybe just quickly, before our passengers arrived.

“I loved feeling your dick in my face when I couldn’t reach for it or see it. It was such a tease and turn on!”

I bit my bottom lip, what the hell I was supposed to do with these horny, naughty thoughts when three-hundred-odd people were about to board my plane!

He replied quickly - knowing damn well I was about to take a ten-hour flight to the States.

“I particularly loved when you were gagged, blindfolded, and restrained face down that I could completely ruin that sexy peach hot round ass of yours with every implement we own!”

My cheeks went red. I stuffed my phone into my bag and felt the heat between my legs grow as our passengers arrived. I’m not sure how many people exactly I greeted, or whether I was even smiling. My colleague seemed to be doing all the work while I was completely lost in my head.

There I was stark naked, as he’d said face down, shackled to the bed by my wrists and ankles like a horny little starfish who was about to take a thrashing.

After boarding, we’d closed up and were heading for the runway while the passengers watched the safety demonstration. I typed out a final message and hit send while I still had the chance.

“You’ve got me soaking wet all over again, Mister! Getting me into a right state here”

“What you gonna do about it?” – Came the response almost immediately, accompanied by a little devilishly horny looking emoji.

I selected flight mode and prepared to take my seat. Thankfully I was sitting alone with no one to distract me from my sexy thoughts for the next while. I flinched as I lowered myself onto the leather seat. My sensitive sore ass beneath my uniform skirt was swollen and bruised. A smile spread across my face.

As the plane lifted I crossed one leg over the other in my seat. I could just make out the outline of my stockings and suspenders through my skirt, remembering Rick’s instruction not to wear any panties for the duration of today’s flight.

He’d said it would turn him on to think of me working and bending over repeatedly throughout my day knowing I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Admittedly it was also turning me on. I was getting aroused thinking about yesterday; the welts my ass had taken, the face-fucking my mouth had taken and the deep filling of cock my tight pussy had taken. The wetness continued and I could feel it on my thighs.

Pointing at the door, I signalled to my colleague before rapidly unlocking one of the lavatory doors, slipping inside, locking it behind me. With any luck, she would think I had a dodgy tummy and might take more than just a few minutes.

Hasty and brash I wiggled my skirt up to my waist, tugging my blouse loose from the waistband with the other hand.

I began undoing my buttons down the front as I watched my sultry expression in the mirror. I saw my full bust slip into view as the blouse fell open. Nestled in a hot pink lace balconette bra and still nicely tanned from a layover in Miami a few weeks back, I couldn’t help but admire the sight before me.

My breasts were hard and full, aroused from the antics of the past few days. Trailing my neck scarf off I ran my hand round the back of my neck taking a long deep breath. Running my fingertips down, over the lace bra, my soft cleavage and down my stomach.

What had Rick done to me, getting me so worked up that I was taking myself off to the bathroom on the plane to play with myself. Bet he wouldn’t think of me in here doing this! It was so wrong, so naughty. That’s what I liked about it. Anyone could click the lock open at any given second and catch me in the act.

I watched my own stare as I tongued two fingers making them nice and wet. I opened my mouth a little wider still glaring at the reflection as my hand moved south and my fingers searched for the opening in my wet slit.

They slid in with perfected ease, my free hand finding my chest and freeing my full horny tits from their resting place. My fingers rocked in and out with mini circular motions going on inside observing just how turned on exactly I had become.

My head fell back against the wall. I anchored one leg up onto the toilet seat, giving me far better access to my needy cunt as I penetrated it over and over. Rick was doing this to me just a mere twelve hours ago.

The circular motions relocated to my clit, smothered in my juices and I admired my neat little landing strip from this angle in the mirror. I wasn’t opposed to the taste of pussy from time to time and sliding my fingers back into my mouth brought even more memories flooding into focus.

One recent evening we had got carried away with one of my old friends. What started as a bit of heavy petting to tease, escalated fast and ended up in a full-on limb-entangled, body grabbing, tit-touching, hot, sweaty, writhing threesome.

Liv was an old friend. She was never the serious boyfriend type, yet she’d had plenty of practice – with both Men AND women it would seem. She knew what she was doing when she’d backed me against the wall sliding her naked breasts down mine, over my bellybutton, separating my legs with her elbows as she descended and raining wet sensual kisses over my body.

She was the complete girl crush type I would always have been sexually drawn to; dark complexion, dark bouncy hair with equally dark exotic eyes. Curvy in all the right places with a great ass and a proportionately perfect and pert rack.

She was the Latina-like, polar opposite to my Barbie-girl wannabe blonde. All blue-eyed and a more innocent variation of sexy than her ‘out there, come-fuck-me eyes’!

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

Here she was now welcome in my imagination. My back against the wall once again, this time my fingers; her tongue! My hand, squeezing and playing with my nipple ring; was her’s! I closed my eyes again imagining her soft lips against my pussy. How exciting it’d felt with her tongue scooping around my clit and into my depths.

I could still hear Rick’s interrupted breathing from behind Liv. I’d gestured over her head for Rick to come closer. He’d sidled across the room, solid inside his jeans. She had me close to coming. I had myself close thinking of her now. Her hand shot up to feel his hardness and I saw the glint of excitement in her eye, we soon had him free from his restricted belt and denim.

I held his length in my hand, giving him long, slow strokes, loving that he had a front-row view now of Liv eating my pussy. Rick had fantasised about watching another girl go down on me for as long as we had been together.

It was something we had toyed with, just never got around to, until now. It would be unchartered territory, no boundaries set. But I was sure Rick wouldn’t want me to do anything that I wasn’t comfortable with.

I was, however, very comfortable when he started directing Liv. Telling her to stick her tongue in further, use another finger, make me take it. It had made us both moan like hell, giggling in between.

I’d always fantasised about being fisted. Not by a man, their hands would never fit in my tight cunt. But with a slender babe like Liv maybe it would work.

“Another Finger Liv,” I’d moaned, encouraging both her and Rick.

“Yessssss baby!” He’d responded, soothing my hair back and grabbing both of us by our asses, steering us both to the bed. Liv’s face lit up like Christmas as she knocked me back onto the sheets, nose-diving for my cunt again.

“Fuck her!” I mimed to Rick as our eyes met. His eyebrows shot up. He stepped out of his jeans and climbed knees first onto the bed behind Liv, kissing at her ass and her back.

She was licking all over me, driving me crazy and working four fingers now in and out of me. The pleasure-pain of the friction of her knuckles squeezing inside me was increasing my building orgasm. I gasped for air, torn between flailing my head back to enjoy the filling sensation and wanting to stare into Liv’s sultry eyes as my boyfriend slid his cock into her from behind

Knock, Knock, Knock, “You okay in there?”

Came the call from outside the toilet door, Shit!

“Yeah, I’m fine thanks, I’ll be out in a minute!” I called back, seething at having my long build-up ruined.

I buttoned and straightened myself. This was unfinished business.

 

#

 

 

Rick awoke to his phone ringing at 4 am. Lexi, video calling. She would be in her hotel by now, it was unlike her to call him so late.

Answering on his iPad he couldn’t see much. wherever she was, it was poorly lit. Backing away from the screen and up her bed, he discovered Lexi was wearing only the pink bra with stockings and suspenders she had put on before work the previous day.

Before he could speak she ‘Ssh’d' him with her finger over her lips laying back against the mountain of hotel pillows. She’d released her hair from its usual tidy work-do, it looked sexy falling in loose waves to her perfect tits.

Rick sat up straighter in bed, taking in the sight. Lexi running her hands down her own beautiful tanned body and spreading her legs right there for him to see.

He watched as she slowly lingered her fingers from her mouth to her pussy and quickly slid them deep up inside herself. She released herself from her bra, fondling her tits hard and firm closing her eyes and enjoying herself.

He watched as she inserted a third finger, then a fourth. He watched her breathing become noticeably rapid and she began letting little moans escape. She slid almost her whole hand in and out of what looked like one very horny little cunt.

His cock stiffened and he put his hand to it, unable to remove his eyes from Lexi’s hot performance.

Not wanting to interrupt her but knowing it would help her get the release she needed, Rick leaned into the screen and instructed Lexi to stick her own finger up her ass.

She paused, looking deviously at him through the tiny little camera hole.

 

 

#

 

 

“Only if you promise to fuck me hard in my little virgin ass the second I get home!” Lexi sniggered, manoeuvring herself so Rick could get a perfect view.

She seductively sucked her forefinger before slowly rolling her hand down her side and playfully rubbing it around her tight little hole.

With her other hand still working her clit and extremely wet pussy, Lexi stared directly at Rick. She paused and gradually pressed her finger all the way into her own ass.

She felt rivets pulsing through her and her pussy suddenly became even more full, her clit swollen and throbbing. It made her think of Rick’s hard cock. How she wished he was here now and he could push it right into her ass, fill her more than this finger.

She was surprised how little it hurt and how good it felt. She withdrew, sucked a second finger and re-inserted. Wow, it felt amazing. Knowing Rick was watching her made it feel so naughty. Like she was putting on a little sex show of her very own.

Lexi fucked her ass, in and out, again and again with her two fingers. It was so horny and feeling so good.

“Make yourself take a third finger, Lexi,” came Rick’s hushed voice. “three-finger-fuck your little asshole baby and come for me!”

That ‘man who takes charge’ attitude was one of Lexi’s favourite things about Rick. Her heart skipped a beat with excitement as she did exactly as he instructed.

Sliding the third finger in took her breath away. She rubbed harder on her clit to counterbalance the good-pain/bad-pain.

The throbbing in her pussy grew faster alongside her breathing. Her head fell back as she continued to three-finger fuck her own ass.

The juices were building and she knew she was about to blow. She could feel herself making uncontrollable whimpers and hoping none of the other crew were passing her room.

“Come for me my horny little slut!” Rick murmured.

Lexi groaned as her orgasm exploded out of her, surging all her energy down and forcing her legs apart and her ‘ass-fucking’ hand all the way out.

Her other hand was drenched from her juices flooding from her pussy. It took her a second to realise she was actually squirting. She had never done that before, ever! Fingering her ass was such an incredible feeling, it had heightened such arousal in her pussy and clit she couldn’t have anticipated the outcome!

Rick was impressed, took himself off for a ‘D.I.Y’ before he went back to sleep to dream of getting his slutty little ass whore home to ruin her hole well and truly!

Published 
Written by SpankMaci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments