Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monnie's secret 2

"The next step before meeting."

1
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
946 words 946 words
The dream continued for Monnie, as each day passed, she thought more and more of him. She wondered what it would be like to touch him, to feel him and to taste him. He occupied her mind and her soul, she ached for him and yet she couldn't understand why.

Monnie left work and sat in her car, her hand reached for her handbag and opening it she took out the crumpled piece of paper. She held it in the palm of her hand, dare she call him? Maybe a text? Her heart raced, feeling like a schoolgirl she straightened out the piece of paper. She knew she couldn't talk to him, she wouldn't know what to say and anyway she knew she would just hang up.

So, maybe a text? Yes she thought, that was the obvious way forward.

She took out her mobile phone and punched in his number, followed by a small text message.

"Hi, We met in the pub last week. Monnie."

She pressed the send button, her heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode. Monnie instantly regretted it, what was she thinking?

She sat back in the car seat, waiting for her heart to slow down, and yet she could feel the wetness between her thighs, it had been a very long time since a man had had that effect on her. She closed her eyes, wishing she had never sent that text.

Her phone shrilled at her, Monnie was startled and sat bolt upright, she looked down at the phone in her hand, it was a message but she didn't recognise the number. Instantly she knew it was from him. Her hands trembled as she opened the message.

"Hello again, how's it going?" It read.

Her heart pounded in her chest and her hand shook.

Monnie didn't know what to do next, then her phone rang.

It was him!

Se pressed the green button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She said.

His soft voice whispered in her ear.

" Hi Monnie, it's me." he said.

"I was waiting to hear from you, how are you?"

"Hello," she stuttered.

The warmth in her belly started to spread downward, she wanted to squeeze her legs together, trying to contain the feeling that threatened to burst from within her.

He talked quietly to her, just making small talk, but Monnie was concerned about her pussy getting wetter by the second. She put her hand between her legs, feeling the wetness as it seeped through her panties.

She tried to talk, but no sounds came out, she was only aware of that wetness down there and that feeling that threatened to engulf her. She pressed hard with her fingers, finding her hard clit as it swelled .

He wondered if she had put the phone down on him, until he heard her breathing, it had become shallow and ragged.

AbigailYum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbigailYum

He continued to talk to her, asking if she was alright.

Monnie didn't answer right away, her fingers were busy.

She mumbled something and he asked her to repeat it, but Monnie had come. The waves washed over her, seemingly endless waves of pleasure and she moaned, he knew then what had happened. 

"Monnie?"

"Are you OK?"

Monnie pressed the end button, the phone dropped into her lap and she just lay there, not believing what had happened.

She wanted to call him and explain, but she knew that she wouldn't, how could you possibly explain what had just happened?

Her panties were soaking, her juices had flowed out of control and she couldn't believe that she had masturbated to someone she didn't know and in the car park! She looked around, hoping that she hadn't been seen, what if someone had seen her, came over and asked if she was alright. What if they knew her?

She shuddered to herself, life went on around her, oblivious to the events that had taken place inside of her car. The scent of her sex must surely permeate inside of the car, that sweet heady scent which men love and desire. She pulled her dress down and tried to concentrate.

She started the engine and put it into gear, turning on the air conditioning and turning the fan up full, she needed to calm down, needing her heat to cool inside of her.

Monnie focused on the drive home, needing that shower to wash away some of the wicked desires that she thought she possessed for that man.

She jumped as her phone shrilled again.

Another text message.

She pulled over and sat with the engine running, picking up the phone, she read the message.

"Can I see you?"

Monnie thought that she would pass out, her heart thumped inside of her chest, she felt drained and very weak. She knew the answer, she knew that she wanted to see him again.

Monnie typed in one word, YES.

Pressing the send button, she lay back in her seat, oblivious to the sounds of the other cars passing by.

She waited.

The noise of the phone startled her once again, and she picked it up. The short message asked when and where.

She typed back that she could do most afternoons, maybe at the coffee shop situated on the main road just outside the town, she gave directions and pressed the send button.

She was eager now, pleased that she had done it. Monnie didn't have to wait long, the reply was short.

Monday 1pm.

She replied with a simple yes.

Dropping the phone onto the passenger seat next to her, she put the car into gear and slid back out into the traffic.

Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments