Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 87-Year-Old Neighbor

"Spying on my 87-year-old neighbor"

11
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
728 words 728 words

My name is Doreen and I'm fifty-nine years old. This story might seem odd to some people, but it was a very unexpected awakening for me.  My next-door neighbor is an eighty-seven-year-old widow, "Little Lois" (which is what we call her). She is very self-sufficient; her only real problem is that she does not hear very well anymore. I normally stop by once a day to check on her, even though I know her routine perfectly. I can usually see what she's doing, and everything she does, at exactly the same time every day.

I noticed one day that she was in her bathroom for an extremely long time, as her bathroom window faces my kitchen. I thought I would walk over to make sure she hadn't fallen or something like that. I walked in (I have a key), called out her name so that I wouldn't scare her, but no answer. I still wasn't too concerned, as I know she can't hear very well. I heard the shower running, so I peeked in. There she was, taking a shower. I was relieved not to find her on the floor.

I did, however, notice one thing, Her body. Considering her age, it was in pretty damn good shape. I know most people will think this is weird, but it was quite a turn-on. I left Little Lois' house without a word, but couldn't get how good she looked for her age out of my mind. A couple of days later, I saw the light on in her bathroom, so I immediately went over for another look. I really felt the need to see her again.

This time, I brought some cookies I had made, just in case she saw me; at least, I would have an excuse. I went in and heard the water running, so I knew she must have just gotten in the shower, which I knew would give me a nice long time to watch her. Lois always left the door open a little in case of an emergency, so all I had to do was peek in and enjoy.

I nearly passed out when I saw Little Lois sitting on her bath chair using a small vibrator. After a couple of minutes, I saw the slightest, but unmistakable, little shudder of an orgasm. It wasn't earth-shattering, but she definitely had one. This was making me so hot, I was rubbing myself right over my jeans. I left a short while later with that image burned into my memory.

MiaWalace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWalace

The next time I went over to watch, I wore a sundress without anything on underneath, and brought my little mini travel vibrator with me. I also brought over some cookies again as a cover. When I peeked into the bathroom, I was a little disappointed. She was sitting down, just washing her hair. I decided to wait in the kitchen so that my cookie-giving would look like something I did regularly. After a few minutes, I heard her come out of the bathroom and go into her bedroom. Shortly thereafter, I heard the unmistakable buzzing sound of a vibrator.

I quietly went down the hall and looked in. What I saw was even more remarkable than last time. Little Lois was not only lying on her bed, stark naked, using a vibrator on her clit, but she also had a relatively large dildo stuffed in her as well. Let me tell you something, I sometimes do the same thing, using two toys at once, but I never imagined that when I'm eighty-seven I'll still be doing it! My faith in getting old was restored immediately! I came twice that day with my vibrator while watching her.

The thing I learned more than anything is: I love to watch other women, like myself, masturbate! I don't think that makes me a lesbian, but I'm more open to the idea of trying out a night with another woman. I have Lois to thank for this, and also a place to go whenever I'm feeling horny ( at least twice a week). I was thinking of telling Lois that maybe I should help her shower "just in case," but I haven't gotten up the nerve for that yet. Am I the only woman who has had a late-in-life realization that I love to see other women masturbate? Hope not!

 

Published 
Written by doreenl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments