Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Toy

"Enjoying my new Toy."

65
56 Comments 56
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex


Pulling up in front of Jack’s shop, I hoped he would be available. He’d done most of my tattoos and I’d naturally sought him out a few months ago when I decided to have my tongue pierced. That had been exciting and different — but nothing had ever been as personal as what I had in mind today. 

The little bell above the door tinkled as I walked in and I smiled and waved as Jack grinned in welcome from his stool behind the counter. 

"Becca, it’s good to see you. Are you here for a tattoo or is it another piercing?”

"Another piercing,” I said before pausing as the magnitude of what I was about to request sank in. Though I’d seen Jack many times, I was definitely feeling embarrassed as I steeled myself to tell him what I wanted this time. 

Seemingly sensing my shyness, Jack stood and spoke with the even tones of a consummate professional. “Come on through into the back,” he said. As I followed him he said, “Tell me what you’d like this time and where you want it? Navel, ears, nipples, where exactly?”

“Umm, I want my clit pierced.” Despite our friendship — or maybe because of it — I blushed a bright red.

To his credit, Jack’s expression didn’t change. He acted like it was no big deal, which it probably wasn’t for him. “Right," he said. "Lots of women have that done and most don't feel any pain. And, of course, they end up enjoying the sensations afterward. If you wish, I can do it right now. You’ll need to remove your panties.”

After I’d taken them off, Jack handed me a towel and asked me to sit with my legs open. For some reason, I hadn't expected this, but I really should have been prepared. I mean, if I didn’t remove my pants how could he pierce my clit? And if I didn’t spread my thighs, would he have room to work?

Even though I was nervous, I could tell it was routine for Jack and it occurred to me that he must have seen many pussies in his time. But I still turned my head, not wanting to look at him as he leaned in toward my most tender and private of places. 

I was scared but curiosity kept getting the better of me. Fortunately, Jack kept talking, asking me questions, distracting me from what was happening to my girly-bits down below.

“Which piece of jewelry would you like? I have barbells or hoops and the size depends on where it’s inserted in your clit,” Jack said, casually adding, “Men love the barbell because it rubs against their shaft as they slide in and out. The hoop feels better for a woman when she masturbates.”

To Jack this was clearly not a big deal; he was simply explaining facts about the jewelry, but, of course, my face turned a hundred shades of red. I managed to tell him that I wanted a hoop. 

I’d actually decided on that because my daughter had one and she’d explained almost the same things as Jack. And Tanya also told me that when she drove away after having her hoop fitted, she was using a stick shift and pressing her foot down and up on the clutch created tremendous friction on her clit. She said she damn near had an orgasm right there.

“Surprisingly enough, having your clit pierced is not painful. I know you think it will hurt like hell but, honestly, it doesn’t hurt at all,” said Jack from between my thighs. “And, to prove the point, I’ve already finished and you never said a word. “

He looked up and smiled. 

“You should get some good contact with this hoop. It fits perfectly on your clit. You do have a beautiful clit for this piercing, I might add.”

Jack said it would heal quickly but told me not to play with it for a couple of days. “Just let it heal really well then you can have some fun with it,” he said, handing me a mirror. “Well, what do you think? You do have a beautiful clit,” he repeated.

“Oh shit, I love it.” 

I thought my pussy looked pretty damn sexy and I was sure I’d have some fun with the ring. When I got up to pull on my panties and walk to the register to pay, I actually felt the hoop moving. I had to admit, it did feel pretty good.

In my car, I wished I had a stick shift to create the feelings Tanya had enjoyed, but I was sure this piercing would bring me a lot of pleasure.

Over the next couple of days, I was very keen to play but I followed instructions and left the piercing alone. When I showered, I confess I took a little longer than necessary to clean around the new piece of jewelry that had taken home in my clit and was keeping me in a constant state of arousal.

Almost a week after my piercing, it had healed and I had no discomfort at all. Certain things I wore caused more friction to the hoop than others. And then there was the act of crossing my legs: wow… that was special, believe me.

Lying on the couch one night reading a very erotic story by one of my favorite authors on Lush, my pussy became juicy and in need of some attention. I hadn’t yet played or disturbed my hoop and I knew it was now safe for its first work out.

As I continued to read, my pussy became as hot as a fire. Having been in an aroused state for a week, my sweet pussy was in desperate need of being touched and played with. It was time to see what my new piercing would do for me.

I removed my panties, tossing them on the floor, and my babydoll top followed them. I wanted my ample breasts to be free so that I could tweak, rub, and squeeze my erect nipples. My moans turned to screeches when I twisted them, causing just enough pain to be a pleasure. 

Trying to hold my iPad while reading, leaving one hand free, wasn’t going to work. Hell, I didn't need to read anymore. I was already in such a horny state, I knew I'd struggle to keep from exploding the second I began to play with my pussy.

Putting the iPad on the floor, I felt juices running down the insides of my thighs. Leaving a hand on my sensitive nipples, I slid the other over my belly and pubic mound to my steamy cunt. That’s when I felt extra arousal from the ring attached to my already sensitive clit. Rotating it one way then the other, I was ready to erupt. Yet I wanted to hold off, to enjoy the sensation for much longer, and to discover just how far this addition would take me.

I ran fingers along my slit and back up to the ring. I gave it a gentle tug. Oooh, yes. That felt good. Continuing to run my fingers down and back and tugging gently on the ring, I automatically began to roll and buck my hips. 

I took a moment to clamp both nipples. I wanted that extra pain, the fierce awareness; yes, that feels so good. I quickly pushed two fingers into my open juicy pussy, while using my other hand to play with the hoop. My clit was afire.

I bounced on the couch, barely able to grasp what was happening to me. I fucked my hole deep, hard, and fast and I was in dire need now. As I continued to fuck myself and tugged and twisted my new toy, my moans became screams. I was about to come — and I knew I would come hard.

I spread my legs so wide it almost hurt, but every pain was turning to pleasure, a pleasure that was overtaking my entire body. I shook uncontrollably as I came fiercer than I’d ever done in my life. And yet my horny cunt still wasn’t satisfied. I wanted more. 

Pulling on the nipple clamps, the pain/pleasure increased and my cunt reacted in a way I’d not felt in a long time. The juices came out like a water fountain and I put three fingers into my gaping cunt and fucked myself like a piston. It seemed I was losing every semblance of control when I slipped a baby finger inside my back hole. 

While holding on to the chain connecting my nipple clamps and fucking both holes, I also managed to masturbate my clit. The rolling hoop provided new sensations, adding more pleasure than I’d ever dreamed about. 

I was shaking, trembling throughout my body, legs quivering, but I continued fucking both holes deep and fast. Suddenly, with a loud gasp, I squirted all over the couch and myself during one of my strongest orgasms ever. 

As I calmed and relaxed, my breathing returning to normal, I knew I’d made the right decision: I loved my clit ring. Maybe my nipples would be next!

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments