Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online lust

"They play together on webcam, and beautiful things transpire"

8
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Remember when we met online the other day, with our cameras and our minds both turned on? I remember when we made the online date; I was imagining seeing you for days, tingling from head to toe as I remembered seeing your perfect breasts with their hard nipples. Gosh, how every thought of you excites me!

****

We met in text chat and chatted for a little while, then we graduated to voice conversations now and then but stayed mostly in text chat. Then, one memorable Thursday evening while we were talking you invited me to open your webcam. That was a special moment that I will always cherish.

When I saw your face, and your smile I was instantly turned into a tingling mass of pleasure. It is amazing what just the mere thought of connecting with you online does to me, even just with text messages. I hope it is the same with you, sometimes just seeing your name makes me tingle, and ache, and makes my cock get hard and drip with precum. It is an incredible gift that you have.

After talking a bit, you told me that you were still feeling needy from our last voice talk. I had read you a story, and we had cum together at the end of it, and then cum again after a bit more talking. At that moment, your words made me feel a warm glow, you know the feeling, we both love it.

One of the things that we had discussed was that you would let me watch you read one of my stories. Long before we started talking, my stories had given you quite a lot of pleasure and helped you to have many orgasms.

"How about I send you a story to read?" I asked. “I love that word, needy, you know.”

"Mmmmm, yes please," came your reply. “And I love feeling needy, and especially love that you know when I am.”

“That is so hot,” I said, my eyes glistening from the feelings of arousal we were already sharing.

I looked for my most recent story, one you had not yet read, and I sent it to you by email. I watched you get busy checking your email and noticed the look of disappointment when it wasn't there yet. Then you checked again, and I saw you smile when you saw that indeed I had sent you the story.

“Got it,” you said.

I watched your face, concentrating on the screen as you opened your email and began to read the story. Every now and then, you would smile at a certain thought, and I could see you beginning to squirm around in your chair.

"Mmmm, making me feel that sweet ache," you typed to me.

“That is the idea,” I replied in voice. “I want you to ache until you want to burst.”

Of course, seeing you and reading those words, knowing how you were feeling also made me ache wonderfully too. I could feel my cock hardening and could feel the precum dripping out of it as it glowed in anticipation of watching you get aroused.

You kept describing how you were feeling as you read, and finally, I saw your legs part a little and saw you put your hand down to touch your warmth through your jeans.

“I am tingling from head to toe already,” you said with a sweet smile.

I put my camera on so that you could see the effect that you were having on me. Standing up, I squeezed my rock-hard cock through the material of my track pants to let you see how hard you had made me.

“I wish I could taste your cock,” you said pressing your hand between your legs.

“I wish I could smell the scent of your wet pussy,” I replied. “I want to smell your cunt so badly.”

You stood up and backed away from the camera, opened your legs, and pressed into your crotch with your hand while looking me straight in the eye.

“Fuck that’s hot,” I said.

“It’s warm and soaking wet,” you said.

It was wonderful to see you feel the pleasure, and I responded by squeezing out a drop of pre-cum from my cock, now exposed above the waistband of my track pants, and rubbing it on my lips to taste myself.

“I wish this was you I was tasting,” I said. “I bet you taste and smell beautiful.”

“I do smell nice,” you said, sniffing your fingers where they had been pressing against the material of your jeans.

I knew that you like your scent, that you also like to taste yourself. When we are together, I love to take your wetness and rub it on your lips and kiss it off.

“Taste it for me,” I requested. “Tell me how your wet pussy tastes.”

You opened the zipper of your jeans and slipped your hand inside. It must have felt nice; I saw your eyes close as you pressed your fingers into your pussy through your panties. I could see your fingers moving, pulling aside the material of your panties so you could get access to your wetness. Your fingers worked inside your jeans for a few seconds, I could see them moving slightly on the camera, all the while your eyes were closed, enjoying the pleasure that you were giving yourself.

You pulled out your fingers and brought them to your lips, and sniffed them before tasting your juices.

“I taste like a horny woman,” you said.

“The taste of truth,” I replied squeezing my cock and tasting my own juices.

“I taste like a man who loves seeing you feeling pleasure,” I added.

You brought your fingers back down, and pressed them into your pussy, moving them around under the cloth of your jeans.

“I feel so nice down there,” you said.

Oh my, how I could feel it too. In my imagination, I could feel every sweet sensation that you were experiencing. It was like your hand was holding my cock, and teasing it the way I love you to tease it, I could feel your hand as you pressed it into your clitoris.

“That looks amazing,” I said.

“Feels amazing too,” you replied. “Wish it was your fingers down there.”

I let my cock free and started rubbing the precum around its glans, making it burn with pleasure.

You took your hand out, and ran your fingers sensually over your lips, teasing me with your eyes. I love it when you are naughty, and you smiled that naughty smile that drives me wild with lust. You drew each finger into your mouth, enjoying its musty taste, the taste of your arousal. Then you licked your lips sensually and began to unbutton your shirt.

“That looks amazing,” I said again, at a loss for better words.

“I smell like cunt,” you said, knowing that would excite me.

“I wish I could have you all over me so I could smell like your cunt,” I said in an aroused voice.

Slowly, looking me in the eye through your camera, you undid your first button, sensually running your fingers over your skin as you did so. Then the second button, enough for me to catch a glimpse of your breasts underneath. The sight sent a thrill all over me, and I reached down and squeezed my cock. But I wanted to enjoy the ache that you were making me feel, so I let go and just enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of watching you.

“I love seeing you enjoy being watched,” I said. “You are so wonderful.”

“Yes, but only for you my love,” you replied.

“Really?” I said, smiling, knowing better and loving you for it.

“Well,” you added. “And one other guy and two beautiful women.”

“I love your pleasure,” I affirmed. “I know it can’t only be me, and I still love you feeling it no matter who makes you feel it.”

“Fuck, that makes me hot,” you moaned, continuing your tease.

When you had undone the third button, you stopped, and started from the other end, slowly revealing your tummy and belly button. You know how sexy I find that area, so you reached into your jeans again, slowly teasing yourself and enjoying feeling your own touch.

“Rub it around your belly button,” I said.

“Like this?” you asked, rubbing your wet pussy juices all around your belly button.

Then you took some more wetness from your pussy and ran your soaking wet fingers all over your belly, knowing it would drive me wild as you looked into my eyes through the camera. I could just imagine burying my face in your middle, kissing and licking your musty taste, and reaching into your jeans myself. But we were separated in space, if not in time, and that was impossible, so I had to be content with the sweet ache you were making me feel, and the vision of your arousal in a little window on my screen.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

I rubbed my balls, squeezing them a little because I knew you liked seeing that. I tasted more precum and started stroking the foreskin over the head of my cock with two fingers.

“Fuck, you know I love to see you do that,” you said. “I want to do it for you sometime.”

“You would be welcome to see any time,” I replied.

You finished unbuttoning your shirt, and slowly opened it, revealing your lovely breasts, the hard nipples all flushed and wanting to feel my lips sucking them. Reaching down again, you gathered some more of your moisture and began to rub it round and round your breasts, getting closer and closer to your nipples. You gathered some more fingers full, with both hands and simultaneously treated the nipples of both breasts.

“I can feel that like I was you,” I said. “It is amazing feeling you like this.”

“It is our connection,” you replied continuing to tease your nipples with your wet pussy juices.

It was too, a connection, and since our first text discussion, we have shared that connection. We just seem to get under each other’s skin in a good way.

I could stand it no longer. I stood up and backed away from the camera so you could see what I was doing. I squeezed my cock above the band of my tracksuit and finally stood up and dropped my track pants to the floor. I let my cock slip out the side of my underwear and I squeezed a little precum from its tip, moving close to the camera so you could see it. Then I took it and rubbed it on my lips, and motioned for you to kiss it off.

“Can you imagine how my kiss would taste?” I asked. “I know you like that taste, it excites you, makes you tingle and your pussy so wet.”

“I am imagining that now, and I love it,” you said rubbing your pussy now through the material of your jeans.

You undid the button of your jeans, and slowly danced around as you slid them down, and kicked them off. You were so hot standing there in your panties, blue with little hearts on them, with your shirt open, giving me a glimpse of your pert nipples as you moved around.

And the wet patch, oh the beautiful wet patch.

“I love you wet like that,” I said. “Fuck that is hot.”

“I love me wet like this too,” you said and pressed your fingers against the wet area of your panties, drawing your fingers up towards your clit.

Then you ran your right hand down over your breasts, teasing each nipple as it went down, inside the waistband of your panties and pressed into your clitoris. I could see from your movement that the middle finger parted your pussy lips and slid inside you, then came out and pressed into your clitoris, putting pressure on it, I know how much you like to feel that pressure.

Can you feel it now as you press your hand against your throbbing clit? I hope you are doing that now for us. For the memory, and for the future.

I so much wanted to kneel in front of you and perform a little cunnilingus through the material of your panties, before pulling them aside and pressing my tongue against your clit.

“I want to fuck you so badly,” I said.

“Soon my love,” you replied. “All this will be yours to pleasure.”

You turned around and slid your panties slowly down round your ankles, and then turned round to face me.

What I did not realise was that your orgasm balls were inside you, and then you grabbed the string and pulled them part way out, pressing the free one into your clitoris. My, my how that made me feel.

You looked at the camera as you rubbed it around your clitoris.

“This feels so fucking amazing,” you said. “Do you like watching me play with my balls?”

“Haha, yes,” I said. “You have beautiful balls.”

“I wore them for a while, knowing we were going to cam,” you said. “I wanted to be really hot for you.”

“You are always my hot lover, even when I can’t see you,” I said.

“This feels natural after all our talking,” you said. “I never expected it to feel so good.”

“I am so glad we are sharing our pleasure like this,” I replied.

“Masturbate for me,” you said. “I know you like that word.”

“The word and the deed,” I replied.

I took my cock in my left hand, and squeezed it tightly, while the finger and thumb of my left hand made little circles around its glans, spreading its delicious pre-cum all around. It felt nice to think that I was making myself feel the same way you were feeling as you touched your clitoris for me and for your own pleasure. How I wanted you to bend over and for me to slide into you from behind, I so wanted to feel my cock in your pussy, sliding slowly, tantalizingly slowly into you.

Now you came in close and out of focus, making me wonder what you were doing. Then, suddenly I realised that the camera was pointing at your bed, and there in the middle of the bed was your favourite sex toy, your pillow. Knowing how much fun you have with that pillow just made my balls ache for your touch, and to touch you.

You came into view, naked, and looked at me through the camera. Then slowly you climbed onto the bed, and spread your legs over the pillow as you bunched a corner of it into a hardened mass for your pleasure. You pushed the orgasm balls back inside your pussy.

All the time looking at me you began to grind your pelvis into the pillow, and how I wished I could hear you breathing. I know that you make such incredible and lovely sounds when you are riding your pillow.

Even now, as I remember and write about it, I find myself aroused, my cock hard and wanting you.

“I wish I could hear you,” I said.

You pulled the headset closer, and I could pick up a little bit of your breathing.

“I must send you a wireless headset,” I said.

“I’ll get one tomorrow,” you moaned enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, your hips were grinding in circles on your pillow, slowly at first, then faster. Occasionally you would change movement and move from side to side, and then press hard into the pillow in fucking motions. How much I wanted to be there, to have my cock inside you, telling you how much I like to fuck you.

Oh, I love to fuck you so much. It is a wonderful thing to feel my hard cock inside your wet pussy, fucking you?” I would say. The sound of my dirty talk would intensify your pleasure, you see, I know you well.

I was stroking my hard cock as I watched you, and I could see your brown and beautiful eyes looking up at me, watching me stroke it slowly, its head all wet and glistening for you. I turn my fingers round and round in that wetness, it makes me burn as if it were your lips on me.

“I want your lips and tongue on my cock,” I said.

You turned sideways to the camera, and I was watching your bum and your hips. I could see you get close to the edge of orgasm, your muscles tighten, your legs pressed together, and shudders ran across your back and down over your tense ass. You pressed your pelvis into your pillow, and I could see the orgasm start. Your whole body shivered, and you were as tense a bow, and you shuddered all over as the orgasm reached its peak.

I could take it no more, and as I stroked my hard cock, I could feel my own orgasm welling up, and I exploded just as your orgasm peak was reached. Then, your body began to relax. I could see your orgasm subside, and as you looked up at the camera with moisture in your eyes, I was past my own peak and shook hard as my orgasm consumed me.

We relaxed for a while, talking about how it felt as we always did, and it was not long before you had me hard again. I wanted you to watch me have my second orgasm, but that will have to be another story for now. I am hard, and wet from writing this, and I need to go make myself cum, as I remember. I think you should have cum too.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments