Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Phone Sex Journey

"Would love some feedback from anyone!"

11
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
693 words 693 words

My wife and I met a long time ago in a chat room, and quickly became phone sex partners. After a year or so of that, we finally met in person, and another year later we married.

We’ve always had a very healthy sex life, but a few years back things slowed down a little as they do sometimes when you have kids. We decided to spice things up a little, a bit slowly at first, and one of the first things we did was have phone sex again. It had been years, and it felt like going back to our roots. One night while we were having phone sex, we started talking about experiences we had with other partners. She admitted to me that there were nights early on after we met when she’d call other guys first for phone sex, because she was so horny for me she just couldn’t wait (I worked late some nights). But then later those nights, she and I would still have phone sex, too, I just didn’t know about it. Admittedly, I had some other side partners, too, early on but I dropped them as things progressed with my future wife. But I never considered she had done the same. It never even crossed my mind.

What I found interesting was once she told me about this, I was immediately and insanely turned on by it. Just the thought of her being with someone else in any sexual way, and then me coming in after to reclaim her, was SO DAMN HOT. Needless to say, we began to role play these scenarios in our bedroom. And that’s where things like realistic dildos come in handy!

We initially discussed the possibility of me watching her have phone sex with someone, and then we fuck after. We both agreed it would be hot, but she is very big on monogamy and was afraid it would be a slippery slope. One night, though, after a lot of foreplay, she became receptive to the idea. We called a phone sex hotline, she laid flat on her back, I sat between her legs and used a black realistic dildo on her as she had phone sex with the male operator.

Niyirey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Niyirey

My wife was very timid at first with this other man on the phone, but she kept her eyes on me the entire time and I think that helped ease her into enjoying herself. I could barely hear him through her phone, he seemed to have a deep soft voice, was very encouraging to bring her to orgasm and help fulfill our fantasies. Watching her body quiver, listening to her moan and making direct eye contact with her while she orgasmed with another man was so exciting for me.

After she came, my wife didn’t even say goodbye to the phone sex operator, she hit the red button and ended the call, and reached up to pull me closer. We kissed deeply and I slid a finger in her pussy. We talked as if she had really been fucked by another man. Her wet pussy mixed with his cum. She told me of his cock, the size of it, how it felt inside her. But she said it wasn’t enough. She needed my cock. She needed me. Much like all those years ago with the phone sex.

My cock was fully engorged. Precum dribbling out of the head. The ease with which I slid inside her was remarkable. It was a short, almost violent fuck. I quickly threw her legs up over my shoulders and pounded her used pussy deep and hard. I gave her the black dildo to suck on while we fucked. I shot my thick load inside of her and we cried out in unison. As we slowed down, we giggled like naughty children.

As we laid on the bed afterwards, she admitted she was glad I encouraged her to try this. Would we do it again? Would we add some other dynamic to it? Where would this lead? The future was bright and open, even after decades of marriage.

Published 
Written by JDaddy75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments