Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prisca's and Stella's quarantine experience

"Two young masturbating professionals are quarantined together - for two weeks!"

17
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"The first day &amp; night of two weeks of mutual and self pleasuring. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More will follow. Comments are welcome."

Prisca and Stella were two young professionals in a multinational corporation. Even though the coronavirus was already on its way around the globe their company summoned a number of their young professionals and trainees for a three-day conference at a Paris business hotel. The place was quite luxurious with large rooms and state-of-the-art conference facilities.

The first evening was spent with social drinking and pleasantries at the hotel's lounge area. Prisca was upbeat when she saw Stella again after many months in two different countries. After some cocktails they both went up to their rooms which, as they found out, were adjacent. Prisca changed into just a large t-shirt for the night. She loved to sleep light-dressed and have unrestricted access to her vulva. She loved touching herself, feel herself moisten, slowly (or sometimes quickly) approach her climax. She masturbated every night to find sleep, often more than once, and she loved it.

Just when she started caressing her sensitive lips she heard moaning sounds from Stella's room. Was her friend doing the same thing? The thought got Prisca really turned on and she started to stroke her pussy faster. Now she began to moan as well.

Stella, on her side of the thin wall, became aware of Prisca's undertakings soon enough to get even more aroused. She wanted to orgasm badly now but tried to restrain her to make Prisca hotter with her own masturbation. And she did. Both girls lay wall to wall and stroked themselves for all they were worth.

Soon Stella couldn't hold back and exploded in a shattering orgasm. Her love juices ran down her fingers, her hand and inner thighs. The feeling of this made her even more aroused and she continued stroking herself until she came a second time. Hearing all that Prisca climaxed as well. She was panting heavily as she came. When she realized that Stella went for a second time Prisca also started all over. It took her longer to get fully aroused, but she enjoyed the thought that an exhausted Stella would hear her all the way until she came again. Hearing Prisca panting Stella thought of giving it another shot and go for a third orgasm. But when she heard Prisca come and moan deeply, fully satisfied, she called it a day. The girls were satisfied for now and turned to sleep with a smile on their faces.

The next morning no one said a word about what had happened at night. It was their secret, and they were both looking forward to the next night. The morning meeting went as planned. In the afternoon the hotel manager came and told them that the whole place was set under quarantine for two weeks by the government. The infected persons were to be separated from the uninfected. The uninfected were to be moved to the top floor of the hotel to be as much away as possible from everyone else. There were, however, not enough single rooms for all, so the management had to put neighboring rooms together into executive doubles or junior suites. Since they both came from abroad Prisca and Stella were considered uninfected and found themselves in the same room now, together for 14 days without leaving. They looked at each other and shared a big smile.

The new room was a junior suite with a large queen size bed and a balcony. Not bad, Prisca thought. She could already feel moistening between her legs. She and Stella would have a long erotic time together. Still, they didn't talk about sex during the day as they moved their personal belongings to the new room. Dinner was served at the doorstep and they ate together in their nice little apartment. They shared a bottle of French wine, but both couldn't wait to go to bed. The wine did its part to make them even hornier.

After they finished dinner Prisca went to the bathroom to get changed for the night. She chose her most loose t-shirt that would barely cover her shoulders and buttocks. It was quite a sexy look - which Stella obviously appreciated. Then Stella got changed. When she came back Prisca was stunned. Stella wore a nearly see-through night gown that left little to imagination. Her nicely shaped round breasts stood out proudly and her trimmed bush was clearly visible. Stella smiled at Prisca as if she wanted to say: you like what you see? Prisca sure did. Both young women looked at each other for a while, taking in the other's sexy features. They were both aroused and getting wetter by the second.

Once they had made themselves comfortable in their big bed, they started to talk about the guys in the company. Who was good looking, who had had an affair with whom. While they talked, their hands went secretly down to their crotches. They silently started stroking themselves while they kept (or pretended) talking. After a while their talking ceased and they ever so slowly started to breathe more heavily. Stella could hear the wet sounds coming from Prisca's pussy. So did Prisca; she actually liked it. She had always been proud of her sex. Now Stella began to insert a finger inside her vulva. She needed it so badly. This caused a first moan from her, which in turn made Prisca finger herself more rapidly as she began to moan as well. Both girls still pretended they were sleeping while they treated themselves more and more intensely under the blanket.

Their moaning became louder with every stroke. An orgasm was building in both of them, the point of no return would soon be reached. As her orgasm approached, Prisca's fingers flew inside of her pussy, but she tried to suppress her panting. She held her breath while fingering her clit wildly. Stella, witnessing all this, also started to hold her breath. There was no turning back now. Both kept their breath as long as they could, but the orgasm was approaching with primal force. Simultaneously both girls exploded panting heavily as they came. Stella did not stop masturbating once the first wave calmed down. She kept rubbing herself, she needed more. She was so damn horny. Prisca wouldn't lag behind and also didn't give her pussy a break. She kept fingering her clit throughout her orgasm and didn't stop when it was over. Both were working their pussies towards another climax.

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

Now they started to look directly at each other, watching as the other girl masturbated, getting aroused even more by the sight of it, and fingering themselves even harder. They panted and moaned without hiding. They were so hot, so desperate for another climax. Stella interrupted her heavy panting and whispered to Prisca:

"Don't stop after this one. Let's keep going. I'm so horny!"

Prisca hoarsely whispered back: "I'll go on forever. I need to cum. Let's not stop all night." 

Stella: "I'll do it many hours with you. I won't stop."

Prisca was on the verge of her second orgasm but whispered pantingly: "Please never stop!"

Stella: "I'll never stop!"

And they both came again.

Their bodies were covered with sweat, their love juices were all between their legs, when Stella threw away the blanket and began another round. Her night gown was sticking to her body, she removed it, and lay there, stark naked on the queen size bed. She was such a hot sight. Prisca followed suit and this aroused Stella even more. Watching each other as they expertly moved their fingers inside their crotches the girls moaned and breathed heavily as they worked their way towards another climax.

"Hold your breath again," whispered Stella, "I wanna see you explode!"

"I'll explode for you with all I got!" answered Prisca.

Stella's plea made her even hotter. She started to hold her breath various times now. Each time she got closer to the edge, each time she masturbated harder with both hands now. Watching her, Stella masturbated like crazy herself. She saw how hard Prisca was fighting with her incredible, lust driven body. She saw how Prisca forced her gorgeous body towards a huge climax. This was too much, and Stella came hard, uncontrollably writhing in their bed. And that was too much for Prisca now. With all her strength she held her breath one last time, incredibly long, until she exploded in a screaming orgasm that wouldn't cease for many minutes. While she came and came, Stella also came again with both hands on her clit. For many minutes the girls just writhed and panted but didn't stop working their clits. Prisca became dizzy from her multiple orgasms but she didn't stop. She saw how Stella began hyperventilating from her orgasms. Dizzily they stared at each other as they continued desperately to come even more. They were just sweat and breath, clits and fingers now.

Time after time the girls pushed their clitorises over the edge, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of their hot bodies. They had never felt so sexy. They were so proud of their bodies, their clits and their sex. They wanted it more and more, but the orgasms took their toll on them. After each climax it took them longer to get fully aroused. They fingered their clits mercilessly until they came again. Prisca realised that Stella's orgasms were draining her body seriously now, and that her climaxes became less explosive with each new one. Her own clit was burning from the incessant stimulation, but she forced herself to another beginning after each new orgasm. She was still so hot. Whenever she could muster the strength she held her breath to force another big, sustained climax from her weakening body.

This went on forever - or so it seemed. Both girls were in a masturbation frenzy like never before. But they also became more and more desperate, uncertain how long they would be able to continue coming again and again. They were detached from the world, constantly aroused, but also constantly dizzy from the strain they put on their bodies. Especially Stella was on the verge of collapsing. But her pride made her continue. She wanted more, though her body couldn't take much more. Prisca was equally worn, she also only realised their room only in vague features. Yet she also kept masturbating alongside Stella with all her pride. They stared at each other, but neither girl wanted to give in first.

Prisca challenged: "Let's keep our breath and see who can have the bigger orgasm."

Stella could only nod from exhaustion. They immediately began holding their breaths to enhance their climaxes. Both girls were about to faint now, but still kept going.

Then Stella screamed: "I give you all I have!"

Her body exploded like never before, didn't stop convulsing in climaxes - and she faded away. Prisca hardly realised what was going on as she tried so desperately to come one more time. With all her sexual stamina and strength she came hard as hell - and also collapsed on the bed.

Prisca and Stella slept long into the next day. They awoke naked next to each other, their hands still in their crotches. Stella gave Prisca a big smile.

"That wasn't too bad last night, what do you think?"

"I think it was a great beginning for a two week stay together." Prisca purred.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Puck23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments