Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction in Seclusion

"Let me guide you down the path to pleasure. Put me in your ear."

32
11 Comments 11
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

""Essential Services" can be defined many ways during these times. I consider my readers/listeners orgasms to be quite mandatory, in fact. <p> [ADVERT] </p> For those who will let me lead them, I most definitely recommend listening to the audio."
Join now to listen to this story

These are tough times, I know.

We all know.

Maybe you are quarantined alone. Cut off from physical contact - intimate contact – with another person.

Or maybe, like me, you aren’t alone, physically - but alone emotionally. Your sexual needs unmet, night after night after night as this drags on. Your body aching for release.

Perhaps you just need more. More than a partner can provide. More than your imagination or your favorite porn clip can satisfy.

That’s why I’m here. My words. My voice. The dirty, sexy direction I can give you. I want to ramp you up. Build your desire. Make you wet.

Make you cum.

I guess this isn’t a “story” in the traditional sense of the word. There’s no underlying plot. No grand story arc. No exotic setting. That said, it does feature you and I as the sole characters. And there most definitely will be a climax.

Are you ready for me? Ready to follow my lead? My directions?

Then let’s go.

I can see you in my mind’s eye so very clearly as you lay in bed or sprawl comfortably on the sofa. Bring me there next to you. Take your fingertips as if they were mine and with both hands trace them lightly down your neck while feeling my lips brush your earlobe and my warm breath waft in your ear.

Trace further down your collarbone and to your beautiful tits now. Draw light circles around and around spiraling upward from the base until you reach your nipples. They should be tightening now. Stiffening into hard, little nubs.

Place your thumbs and forefingers in your mouth and wet them. Take that wetness back to your nipples and coat them for me. Imagine my lips wrapping around each in turn, sucking and nibbling – sending electric shocks straight down to your pussy. Pinch and pull them harder for me.

Speaking of your pussy, it’s time to make our way slowly, slowly downward to her. Let your fingertips creep down your belly. Slowly now. Stop on your mound, just above your clit. Do NOT touch your clit yet baby. We will get to that.

Spread your legs wide for me. Let the fingertips of both hands slide down your inner thighs to the inside of your knee and then back up. Run your fingers just outside your pussy lips and then back down. Repeat this.

Again.

And again.

And again.

Good girl.

I wonder if you are now wet? Can you feel your juices dripping from between your swelling lips? Can you see them glistening as you look down?

Perhaps it’s time for a wetness check. I would normally check this with the tip of my tongue starting at the bottom of your pussy and then drawing a single, straight line right up between your lips, stopping before I get to your clit.

Given our circumstances, I will need you to use your index finger to do this for me. Draw it up between your slit and then bring it to your mouth for a taste.

Mmmmmm. I’m so fucking jealous. How do your first juices taste baby? Sweet? Tangy? My mouth is watering for you now.

Bring the fingers of both hands back down and lightly stroke up and down against the outside of your lips. Pull and rub at them as they swell. That’s right. Keep going. Is your breathing getting quicker? Your heart beating faster?

I imagine by now your clit is aching to be touched and stroked, isn’t it? Soon baby, but not yet. I want you now to take all four fingers of one hand and run them back and forth across your pussy lips. Spread your sticky juices around and around as you stroke.

That feels good, doesn’t it?

Now, curl two fingers inward and slip them straight into your pussy all the way.

Hold them there. Clench down on them. Feel them held still inside you.

FUCK! You needed that, didn’t you? I thought so.

Pull them out now and slide them up to your clit. Rub in slow circles. Around and around baby. This is what you’ve been waiting for. Aching for. Isn’t it?

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

That’s it. Around and around with one hand.

Bring the other down now and slide two or three fingers in and out of your pussy. Finger fuck that hot, juicy cunt a little bit for me while you rub your clit.

I know that sometimes fingers aren’t enough for your clit, so if you desire you may replace them with your favorite vibrator.

But, here’s the thing. You may not cum yet. No, no, no. I will tell you when you can cum.

You may edge, again and again but you must save your sweet release for me. For now, keep working that tight, wet hole and clit while you read or listen to me. I know it’s difficult, but it will be worth it. I will make it worth it.

While your fingers play in your wet folds, while you work your clit, I want you to imagine what I would do if I was there with you. How my tongue would lick and lap. How my lips would caress and pull. How my fingers would stroke and plunge. I would bury my face in that drenched pussy and drink down everything you can offer.

Imagine next, while you continue to play, how I would place my hands under your knees and rock your hips up so I could swirl my tongue around and around your tight, wrinkled asshole.

Let’s make that happen now baby. Turn on your side and bring one leg forward. Use your fingers to drag your pussy juices back to your asshole and make soft slow circles around and around while you continue to work your clit.

Mmmmm. Such a sexy picture in my mind right now.

Keep slowly stroking that tight rosebud. Feel the nerve endings come alive. You may slide a finger inside that tight hole if you desire, otherwise keep stroking.

That’s it.

Let me ask you. Do you need to cum? Is it time for your release?

I just need to know that you’ve followed my directions.

Have you baby?

I bet you have. I’m sure that you’ve earned it.

There’s just one, last thing standing between you and your orgasm. It’s a countdown. A Cum Countdown actually.

I will pick a number and count you down to your release. When I get to “0” you may cum, but not before.

During your countdown you may touch yourself as you please. In whichever way feels best. Fingers or toys. Pussy or ass. It’s all about what you need.

Ready?

Time for a number.

100…..

Oh! Did I just hear a groan from you? Is that number too high?

You may be right. And you’ve been so, so good. Let’s try another.

20…..

How’s that?

19…..

18…..

17…..

16…..

That’s it. Keep edging that beautiful pussy for me.

15…..

14…..

13…..

12…..

Don’t you cum. Don’t you dare fucking cum, baby!

11…..

10…..

You’re halfway there. Keep going. Keep working it.

9…..

8…..

7…..

6…..

So close. So close. Hold it.

5…..

5…..

5…..

That was cruel. I know

4…..

Here we go

3…..

So close

2…..

It’s here baby

1…..

Hold it. HOLD IT.

FUCKING HOLD IT!

0

Cum

Cumcumcumcumcumcum

Mmmmmmmmmm.

I’m holding you tight as your body writhes with the intensity of your orgasm

Ride it out with me. Ride it out

Feel the waves wash over and through you.

Yessssssssss.

That’s it. I can feel your body spasm again as the aftershocks hit you. I’m holding you as you come down from the high.

Breathe

Breathe baby.

That’s it.

I’ll hold you in my arms until I feel your heartbeat return to a normal rhythm.

I kiss your face and taste the salt in your sweat. I push your hair back from your forehead and pull the sheets up over your body and watch as you drift off to sleep.

Thank you, baby.

Thank you for the gift of your orgasm.

My favorite thing in the whole, wide world.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LikelyAlly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments