Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy in the Spring

"A sales analyst gets a satisfying start to the spring season."

5
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Michelle walks to her desk and lays down a napkin. She sets her coffee on top of it and sits down, she crosses her legs and reclines slightly. She clicks a few times and starts typing away as her eyes focus on the company software. She looks at the clock on her computer, 8:47 a.m. Michelle lets out a little sigh and looks at her schedule. She grabs a post-it note and a pen and writes down her plan for the workday. Right below, she leaves herself a note: Happy first day of spring

As she starts getting herself back on track, she sees her manager walk by the receptionist's desk, seizing all her attention. Cody walks toward Michelle, greeting the other staff and smiling. Michelle's legs uncross and open a few inches apart. Her heart beats faster and she feels a rush of blood through her body. She looks at his figure, clothed in a white dress shirt and slim black dress pants. He is dressed much more casually than usual to her. His red tie swings like a pendulum as he unknowingly hypnotizes Michelle. Cody walks by her and gives her a nod and a smile.

“Good morning, hope it’s going well,” he says in a smooth, low tone. 

 She notices his eyes briefly gaze on her chest as the morning sunlight beams through the window onto her tits. Michelle smiles faintly and pulls up her scoop neck blouse at the neckline. He continues past her and heads to his office. She turns around and steals a quick look at his ass. She looks around and looks out the window briefly to disguise her desire. Michelle exhales and gets back to work.

 

Michelle puts her hair in a ponytail and pulls her bedsheets. She slides into bed and turns off the lamp. Her mind goes back to the morning and Cody's Office casual look. Her right-hand glides down her body, going from her tits to her inner thigh. She opens her legs and slowly plays with her clit. Michelle moans and closes her eyes. She slides her shorts down to her knees and pulls her shirt up to her belly button while she moves under the sheets. She feels herself getting wet and begins to moan quietly. Her phone buzzes on the dresser next to her. Michelle stops and curses. She grabs her phone with her free hand while the other remains at her thigh. She looks and sees the notification from Instagram. She taps her thumb and looks at the app, seeing one of her favorite artists going live. Michelle moves up her hand and feels her hard nipple. She taps the search icon and types in her fantasy's name: Cody White. Her thumb slowly moves across the screen, and she stops. Her eyes widen and she takes a deep breath. She sees a profile with his sexy, smiling face on it. She taps on the account and quickly places her right hand back on her pussy. 

The screen changes and Michelle begins to breathe heavily. She rubs her clit rapidly and slides two fingers in her wet pussy. She taps on a picture of him at a beach. His wet body and outline of his bulge cause Michelle to moan out. She scrolls down and sees more of him from that day. Michelle fingers her pussy and rubs the palm of her hand on her clit. Her toes curl and her feet roam near the edge of her bed. She feels the breeze of the sheets over her cool off her body and tits. Her phone shakes in her left hand, but she has a clear focus on Cody’s shirtless body. She scrolls down again and sees a video of him. She taps on it. Cody lifts a dumbbell and flexes his biceps is a smooth rhythm. Michelle lets out a loud groan and her phone flies out of her hand onto the covers. Her knees shoot up and her ass lifts up behind them. She moans loud as her pussy contracts on her fingers. Her breathing slows and her limbs lay flat on the bed. She turns her head to the side and giggles before falling asleep. 

 

The early afternoon sun reflects on the towers nearby. Michelle looks at some and the one where she works across the street. She sets her food down on the table and sits. She takes her phone out of her purse and goes straight to Instagram as she eats her lunch. She looks at Cody’s profile. Her thumb hovers over the “Follow” button, and she hesitates to tap it. Her heart races and she goes back to her on profile. She taps on the gearbox at the bottom and looks at her privacy settings. She notices an option at the bottom: Add Account. Michelle makes a small grin and taps the option. She continues to eat with a large smile on her face and a clever idea. 

 

Michelle lays her phone flat on her desk. She blocks the screen with her right arm and uses her left hand to tap her screen. Her heart races and her hard nipples almost reveal themselves through her top. She looks at the new profile again, and leans in to verify her face is hidden. She goes to Cody’s profile and follows him. She sees the icon to send him a message and quickly goes to it. 

Michelle: Hello there, Handsome. I like your profile. 

She sends and the excitement makes her blush. She moves the phone aside to get back to work, but it vibrates as soon as she logs in. She looks and sees his name and a message to her.

Cody: Thank you. You look pretty good yourself from the neck down. Lol.

Michelle: A woman has gotta have a little mystery. Thank you for the compliment.

Cody: Do I know you from somewhere? I don’t get a lot of messages on here from people I don’t know.

Michelle: I doubt it. I just saw a hot guy in the same city as me and figured I would introduce myself.

Cody: Ok then, well what should I call you?

Michelle: You can call me Sexy. That’s what I want to be for you Cody.

Cody: Oh really? What have I done to earn the honor?

Michelle: For starters, you made me have a wonderful orgasm. You should take more pictures at the beach.

Michelle giggles at her desk.

Cody: Thank you. So tell me about yourself, Sexy. I'm really curious about you now.

Michelle: Ok. I'm 24, working as a sales analyst. I love to work out, and I guess this spring is bringing out my naughty side. How about you?

Cody: I am 34, single. I am a manager at a media company. I also love to exercise, and I'm always up to meet a woman with a naughty side.

Michelle sends Cody a picture of her in a sports bra and leggings. She follows up with a winking emoji.

Cody: Very nice, Sexy. I'm honestly pretty hard now.

Michelle: Show me, if you dare.

Michelle takes a discreet look behind her towards Cody's office. The door is closed and the windows are opaque. She feels her phone buzz and she looks at the new message. She sees the video from Cody slowly rubbing his rock hard cock through his pants. She places her hand over her pussy and crosses her legs almost instantly. 

Michelle: It looks like you have something to do when you get home. I'll be sure to send you something tonight Cody.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

 

Michelle walks to her bed with her laptop in her hands. She sets it down on the bed and adjusts her pillows to lean on the headboard vertically. She sits on her bed, leaning on the pillows, and turns on her computer. She slides her laptop between her open legs. She turns on the camera and angles it to record her from the neck down. Michelle clicks on the red button and sees herself on the screen. The camera records her, in only a loose, white tank top, pleasuring herself slowly. She starts at her tits, rubbing them and pushing them together. Her erect nipples are clear to see through her shirt and her hands move down to her thighs. Michelle opens her legs a bit wider, showing her bald pussy for the screen. 

Michelle grabs a small vibrator off her dresser and turns it on. She shows it off and slowly places it on her inner thigh. She guides it back toward her pussy and rubs it over her clit. She moans and arches her back. Her tits look as if they can rip through her tank top from her motions. The vibrator switches hands and she holds it in place on her clit as she starts to finger her pussy for the camera. She does not take long to get into a good rhythm and her hips move in sync with her fucking herself. She moans loud and calls out Cody's name. She tells him how hot he is and what she wants inside of her. The right strap of her tank top falls off her shoulder as her arm moves, revealing her tit and sweaty chest. Her toes curl as she goes through her agony. She rubs the vibrator in a fast, circular way on and around her clit. She fingers herself rapidly, causing her tank top to fall even further and her headboard to tap the wall. Her knees press up and back arches, forcing her sweaty chest to point up to the ceiling. She lets out a set of loud groans and halts fingering herself as her pussy grips and releases her fingers at least seven times. She catches her breath and sliders her fingers out slowly. She laughs, blows a kiss and waves to the camera before clicking the red button again. She looks down and sees a small puddle in the covers from her lust. The sight makes her smile.

 

Michelle exits the elevator with a stride of confidence as her heels tap the floor. She gets complimentary looks on her outfit for the warm day by the other ladies in the office. Her beige v-neck, v-back top looks as if it barely hangs onto her shoulders. Her black pencil skirt shows off her feminine figure perfectly. She sets her things down at her desk and sits down. As she logs into her computer, she notices Cody enter the office and start his greetings. She feels her heart race as he makes his way toward her desk.

“Good morning,” Cody says to Michelle. 

“Good morning Sir,” Michelle says with a smile.

Cody’s eyes glance at Michelle’s cleavage and her shoulders. She notices and places her hand over her chest while smiling at him seductively. Cody snaps out of his trance and nods to Michelle, then continues to his office. Michelle turns and watches him go to his office. She feels herself getting wet and her heart pumps even faster. She closes her eyes and replays that moment in her mind.

Michelle’s foot wiggles under her desk. She grabs her phone and goes to Instagram. She finds Cody’s account and taps the message button.

Michelle: Good morning Cody. These videos are for you. I had to break them up since the app can’t hold the full video. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

Michelle types away at her computer. She looks at the clock and her main screen repeatedly as time passes. Her phone buzzes as she works anxiously. She quickly grabs it and goes straight to Instagram

Cody: Wow, you are something. These videos have me all worked up.

Michelle: Really? Care to show me?

Michelle's eyes widen to the response video from Cody. Her mouth opens with excitement as she watches Cody tease her as he rubs his cock over his pants. Knowing that they are so close to each other turns Michelle on. Her hard nipples pierce through her top. 

Michelle clicks and she gets a confused look on her face. She reads the notification on her computer requiring manager approval for the change she wants to make, stating the numbers are out of tolerance. She looks at the clock and around the office. Most of the staff are out at lunch. She grabs a post=it note and writes on it: Hello, I need your approval to change some data in the system after lunch - Michelle. She makes her way to Cody's office and opens the door; she gasps. She looks at Cody and sees his hard cock in one hand and his phone in the other. Cody quickly covers himself and stands up. 

"Oh my god, Cody. I thought you were at lunch," Michelle says.

"Michelle, I am so sorry you saw that," he says.

"I saw you noticed you look at my chest earlier. I didn't know it was that much for you," she says, pretending to be shocked.

"No, no it wasn't that. I'm sorry about that. What did you need?" Cody asks.

"I just need your approval to make a change.in the system," Michelle says.

"Ok, I'll take a look at it. Can we just keep this thing between us? I didn't mean to offend you," he says nervously.

"I understand. I shouldn't have barged in. I'm sorry Cody. I'll be sure to knock next time," she says smiling at him.

Cody calms down a bit and Michelle smiles. She backs out of the office and heads to her desk. She puts her hand on her chest and feels her heart rush and her pussy soaking from the sight of his hard cock. She sits at her desk and hears her phone buzz.

Cody: Holy shit, You almost got me in trouble from those videos. My associate just walked in on me stroking my cock.

Michelle: Oh you naughty man. I must say that turns me on. Putting on a show at work. Show me that perfect cock Cody.

Michelle pulls up her skirt and moves her thong to the side, She slides her shirt off her shoulders and slowly fingers herself at her desk. Her eyes widen when she sees the image of Cody's dick appear in the reply. She adjusts the phone in her left hand and types.

Michelle: I guess I owe you one now since you took a risk for me at work. Maybe we'll even meet sometime.

Cody: I think I would enjoy that. And you do Sexy.

Michelle taps the camera icon. The screen changes to a live video chat. She sees Cody's face in a smaller window on her phone as she starts the camera on her fingering herself at her desk. She slowly moves up the camera to her top, revealing her bare chest and shoulders. Cody's eyes widen. She brings the camera to her face and winks and blows a kiss to him.

 

 

Published 
Written by NightDriver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments