Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Caught Me Reading Lush

"She caught him enjoying a story on Lush and teased him about it until he orgasmed."

37
38 Comments 38
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Karen and I love to read erotic stories. One of our favorite sites is called Lush. We both enjoy the variety of categories that the site has. A lot of times we’ll sit and read the stories together but there are times you’ll find one of us enjoying the stories by our self.  It was one of those times that started this whole story.

Karen worked late this night and this left me without much to do. I wound up sitting in bed reading stories off of Lush and that is where I was when Karen came in. I heard her ask where I was and I told her I was in the bedroom. I also told her there was dinner for her in the microwave and I went back to reading a story that had really caught my interest.

As I read, I heard her heat up her dinner and it wasn’t long after that I heard her start the shower. I knew she’d be in there for a good while letting her muscles unkink from being at work all day. So, I continued my reading until she finally came into the bedroom. She was wearing her short little terry cloth robe she loved. I have to say I loved it too because it barely covered her ass as she moved.

She looked down at me and said, “You look comfy,” and I was. I was lounging on the bed in a pair of my boxers with a pillow laying across my lap with the laptop on it so I could read. “You must be reading stories,” she finished.

I replied, “Yep, looking at new ways to punish you. I have found a few creative ones to try,” I laughed.

“Hmm, let me see what you are reading. I might not want you reading that,” she said as she came around the bed and then cuddled up next to me.

She leaned over so her head was directly in front of me and started reading the story I had just been reading. I heard her mutter a few times to herself before she turned her head to look at me saying, “I bet the idea of this would turn you on. Hell, I bet you're hard right now just from imagining doing this to me?” With that, she ran her hand under the pillow until she was tracing the crotch of my boxers.

I let a little moan slip as she drew her fingers over the material covering my cock. All this did was just encourage her more. She continued running her fingers and the palm of her hand over the now much larger bulge I had developed. If I hadn’t been fully hard before; she was getting me that way quickly now.

Still looking at me she said, “I think somebody is getting all excited!”

She slipped her fingers through the slit in my boxers and traced my shaft causing me to jump at her sudden touch. This just about sent the laptop sliding off the pillow to the floor. I quickly tried to grab but she beat me to it. She slipped her hand out of my boxers. She then closed the laptop and set on the bedside table. Then she pushed the pillow off my lap.

“So, were, was I?” Karen said.

With that, she slipped her fingers back into the opening of my boxers until she was again rubbing my shaft. As she did that she leaned up and gave me a quick kiss before she started trailing them to my chest, knowing to have my nipples played with is a big turn on to me. It wasn’t long before she was licking and sucking at them. Between her fingers rubbing my shaft and her mouth on my nipples, I was slowly becoming a moaning mess.

I think we both tired of her limited access to my cock because just as I was about to push them down, she knelt and said, “These have to go,” reaching for my boxers and tugging them down.

I lifted my ass up off the bed to make it easier for her. As she slid them down freeing my cock, it sprung up like a jack-in-the-box toy. Seeing that, she giggled before sliding my boxers the rest of the way off of me, finally dropping them beside the bed before returning her attention back to my cock.

Taking my hard cock in her hand she said, “Now this is more like it,” as she ran a hand along its length. “Now you just lay there and picture what was in the story being done to me while I enjoy this cock.”

She shifted to get more comfortable next to me and as she did, she let her robe fall open allowing me to see her naked breast and bulge of her mound as it descended between her legs. She snuggled up close leaning back over to my chest and catching a nipple between her lips giving it a hard suck. Of course, this elicited a moan from me.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

As she sucked and toyed with my nipples, she continued to stroke my cock. She would run her fingers the length of it before taking her thumb and running it over the head. I was circumcised but still have a small amount of extra skin and she would stretch it up over my head before pulling it taught along my shaft. As I got hard that little bit of extra skin would disappear as my cock grew to its full hardness. It didn’t take long with her ministrations to get me there either.

I had my eyes closed enjoying what she was doing when she said, “Mm, you are a bit dry, maybe this will help?”

I opened my eyes to see her move her hand to her pussy. As I watched she ran her fingers through her lips. As she brought them away, I could see they were very wet. With her fingers wet with her own juices, she wrapped her hand back around my cock. All I could do was moan at the feeling.

While I was watching her, she looked up at me and said, “You’re picturing me tied to that chair like the girl in the story? Legs all spread apart and my asshole gaping open for you. I bet about right now, you’d love to be forcing this cock into my ass like he was to her.” As she talked, she was squeezing my cock tight and moving her hand up down the shaft in long strokes.

I moaned as she squeezed my cock but mumbled out, “Yes, I’d loved to be in your ass right now!”

“I’m sure you would!”

She continued to stroke me from the head to the base all the while squeezing me tightly. She continued to talk about me fucking her in the ass while she was tied to that chair. If she was trying to drive me over the edge, it was working. I was lifting my ass off the bed trying to fuck her hand as she stroked me. My moans had become almost never-ending at this point yet she continued at a pace that wasn’t going to let me cum anytime soon.

Scooting down alongside me, she was able to start fondling my balls as she continued to stroke my cock. My cock was straining and my balls were so tight and ready to explode. She took each one in her fingers and played with it before moving to the other. Every so often she would slip a finger under me and rub it across the tight pucker of my anus before going back to playing with my balls.

I don’t know how much more she expected me to take but I was beginning to beg her to let me cum. She was bringing me so close to the edge of exploding over and over. Yet she always slowed her pace or changed the pressure to keep me right there. Right on that edge of cumming but she kept denying me that release. I was beginning to beg for release.

Finally, she said, “I bet about right now you’d like to be cumming in my ass? You’d be pushing this cock in as far as you could before emptying your balls in my ass, wouldn’t you?”

I moaned out the best I could, “Yes, I want to fill your ass with my cum!”

She increased the pace of her stroking as she continued to talk about what it would feel like to cum in her ass. Every downstroke she would comment about my cock being forced against her ass and every upstroke she would go on about me exploding in her ass. She had me in agony wanting to cum.

I think she realized that she had pushed me as far as she could. She quickened her pace and started urging me to cum. It was not long in coming. I exploded, letting out a cry that was part moan and part sigh of relief. The first rope of cum landed on my chest and three successive ropes worked their way down my body until all that was left was oozing cum seeping from my cock all over Karen’s hand and fingers. She continued stroking me for a few more minutes until I was completely spent.

I laid there trying to catch my breath as Karen released me. I watched as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked my cum from it and her fingers. She saw me watching and said, “Your even tastier when I set you on a slow boil,” giggling.

That was the beginning of a fun night but unfortunately, her, the chair and my cock in her ass would have to wait for another time.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments