Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Back

"She'd been gone for so long, it was too much."

5
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
686 words 686 words

She sat on her bed. Quiet as a mouse. Her legs were crossed and her laptop was staring at her, urging her to go online.

She’d been away for a long time. She thought she had met “the one” who she could spend the rest of her life with. It turned out that it only showed her that she was much better off on her own. She didn’t need anybody, just her family and friends.

 

She had a roof over her head, a decent paid job, and she had been lucky enough to travel a lot within the last couple years of her life, and she had plenty more plans for traveling too. But all she wanted to do right now, well, debate with herself to do, was to go back online and write again. Write and talk to her old friends who she had missed. The people and the pages she didn’t realize back then, but who were actually a part of who she was.

She was older, wiser and more mature than when she first joined and began talking to other members and writing stories. She had more experience and ideas were constantly whizzing through her mind.

Ideas about all kinds of different sex, sex that she had had with other men and sex that she only ever dreamed about having with men and women. She wanted to write everything, but she couldn’t do it all at once. She knew she had to plan and take her time. Maybe tease her little audience bit by bit.

 

The excitement was too much. She clicked ‘login’ and the home page loaded up. Her tight little hole clenched as she read the first title that appeared. She had been waiting for this day for a long time. She was already wet with anticipation.

She scrolled through her friend’s list, one member she couldn’t find at all, which made her very sad, but everyone else was there, and she couldn’t wait to say hello. She couldn’t wait to begin to re-light her desire.

 

Her pussy clenched again, and she could feel herself getting wetter.

Vanessa_Wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vanessa_Wet

She clicked onto the first story that appeared back on her home page. It was like being starved of your favorite food for so long, only for it to be given back in massive quantities. She was burning with excitement.

She stood and removed her leggings and then her panties and spread her legs wide with the page ready to being reading. She could have exploded there and then.

She began reading, slowly moving her hands down her thighs to her wet clit. Her breathing was heavy, she was reading about how a man was licking out his lover and how she was moaning and squirming. She closed her eyes and saw herself as that woman.

“Oh my,” she gasped aloud.

 

Her fingers were rubbing gently on her clit and the more she imagined what he was doing to her, the quicker her fingers rubbed.

She needed more so she sucked on her ring and middle fingers and shoved them deep into her hole.

“Fuck!” she groaned.

 

She fucked her hole with her fingers. Curling her fingers towards her g-spot and began rubbing her clit harder.

She could picture the man lying down, his fingers buried inside her, his sweet tongue lapping away.

“Come for me baby,” he would say to her.

 

Within seconds, she could feel her body convulsing around her fingers. She moaned, and her back arched away from the headboard until it was over, and she slumped back down onto it.

Her fingers still inside of her, her legs shaking, she opened her eyes and smiled at the screen in front of her. She hadn’t even finished the story.

She pulled out her fingers and licked them clean. She then sat up and looked at her computer screen, still smiling.

“See you again tomorrow. I can’t wait to come back for real.”

She clicked the big ‘X’ button on the top right hand corner and shut the lid of her laptop.

 

Published 
Written by RoseBarbie94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments