Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So Much Lingerie

"Amanda gets new lingeries."

21
9 Comments 9
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words


I work hard as a secretary for a law firm, it is tedious work and sometimes it can be quite stressful. But at the end of the day, I get to go home to my large apartment and relax. I get paid very well and I tend to spend a lot of my money on lingerie. The touch, the feel, it excites me.

My name is Amanda Johnson and I am 27 years old. I have light brown hair and dark eyes. My small nose sits above a nice sweet smile. I have a curvy figure with 36d breasts, flat belly, waxed crotch and a round shapely ass.

It was a stressful day at work, but at least I got off early. I decided that I would do the only thing I knew to destress my day, retail therapy. I drove five minutes from work to the small shopping district that had a few of my favourite shops. One shop in particular, a lingerie shop, was definitely my best place to shop. If they had a loyalty points scheme there, I would be able to get loads of things for free.

I parked my car and made my way into the first shop, a shoe shop. They know me well and was soon joined by a saleswoman. She showed me new sexy shoes, from high heels and pumps to flat shoes. I love them and decided to buy four new pairs of shoes, costing a lot of money, I just pay by card, I never look. No big deal, for now, I could afford it.

I dropped the shoes in my car and walked back towards the lingerie shop, a real classy place. Everyone there is very professional, and they can check for you to see exactly what size you need. I was astounded by all the sexy lingerie on display and ended up chatting to one of the sales girls as I browsed for new sexy items.

I chose many new items, some especially revealing and sexy. I could not wait to go home and try them all on, the thought already had my juices flowing. That was the biggest problem with buying lingerie for me, I always go so horny every time I bought some. I usually ended up having to try them on in stages.

I packed my bags in my car and slowly drove home. I excitedly thought about all the sexy lingerie I had and drove slightly recklessly to get home sooner. It only took me twenty minutes to get home, parking in the front drive. I picked up all my bag from the car and entered my house.

My house is a modest Victorian suburban home in a nice quiet street. I don’t usually get disturbed and know that my neighbours are not prone to gossip. I took my bags up to my bedroom and slowly took off my conservative white blouse and black pencil skirt.

I admired myself in the mirror, pleased with the lingerie I had chosen that morning. It was a silk Magenta bra and panty set, with black lace trim. I also wore black sheer stockings with lace trim stocking tops. All in all, I looked hot, I smiled to myself, running my hands over my body.

I slowly undressed, looking my sexy, naked body up and down. I love the way I look and never see any reason for a change. Why change what already looks great? I picked up my first bag and opened it. Inside was a sheer white bra, panty and garter set with white polka dots and a bright pink trim. It was so girly and made me feel so cute as I pulled them on, I fished from the bottom of the bag pink stockings, the same pink as the trim. I looked in the mirror, wow, I looked damn cute. I smiled that warm sensation started to build up between my legs.

I stripped off and put the lingerie back in the bag, pulling the next bag close to me. The next bag was a bustier with fitted clips for the stockings. I was a sheer black with leopard print, again thin one had pink trim, It came with a matching thong. I took a pair of fishnet stocking to pair up with it.

I looked in the mirror, my pussy juicing up even more. I looked fucking hot and so wanted to touch myself. It took quite a bit of self-control to stop myself. I had to try on a few more things at least. I knew the way my mind worked, I had to try on a few more things.

I stripped once more, sliding my hand over my crotch, wiping my wetness away as if that would help. I picked up the next bag and smiled to myself, it was very beautiful. A sheer white mesh babydoll with matching panties and robe. I knew I didn’t sleep in underwear or pyjamas but I thought it would be very sexy and cute to wear in the late evenings before I went to bed. I loved the way it felt and looked, I was actually looking forward to wearing it later in the evening.

As I stripped I carefully put it to one side for later. I smiled to myself, I was pleased with what I had bought, I had great taste. I laughed at myself as I pulled the next item from the next bag. Wow, it looked hot and quickly pulled it on. It was a pure black teddy which had an open middle at the front.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

It tied like laces with a silk string just above the crotch. The crotch was fully exposed, with the back of the teddy going up the crack of my ass like a thong. It was so hot and my meaty pussy lips ached as they were open to the elements.

I couldn’t help myself, I slipped my hand over my crotch, sliding my fingers over my wet hole. It felt so good to touch it, especially when I slipped my fingers inside my wet hole.

Stop it, you have to try on at least one more thing. My will power was strong, but now I was wavering way too easily, I knew myself, I would have to give my dripping wet pussy the attention it so needed. I stripped off once more, looking at how puffed up my pussy looked. I loved the way I looked the slight pinkness of my pussy as if it were blushing, really turned me on. I could think of no one sexier than myself. I loved that I was so comfortable with myself, it made my self-pleasure so much better.

I picked up another bag, it’s what I was really excited to buy. It was a sexy lace bodystocking, that was open at the belly and crotchless. I slowly pulled it on, making sure not to snag it on my toes and legs. I pulled it up and over my shoulders, covering my breasts and legs. The gap left my belly ass and crotch free, damn, I looked hot in it.

I stood in front of my mirror, my pussy fully exposed in a sexy bodystocking. I could not take it any longer, I need to touch myself. Not only touch myself, I had to make myself cum, and soon. I sat on the floor in front of my mirror, spreading my legs wide open. My pussy looked so delicious as I spread my lips open. I slid a finger over my exposed cunt, fuck, it felt good. I delved two fingers into my pussy, gently sliding them in and out.

I watched myself in the mirror, turning myself on as I watched my pussy get fingered. My hand roamed my body, resting on my breasts. Squeezing my breast softly, enjoying the feeling of the lace bodystocking against my breast and nipple.

I pulled my fingers from my pussy, licking off the juices, and tasting my nectar. I tasted great and have always liked the taste of myself. I slid my hand back over my pussy, rubbing myself gently in a circular motion. I closed my eyes and lay back, my legs propped up and open. I rubbed hard and could feel myself getting close. I pushed two and then right away a third finger. I fingered myself roughly, making myself groan and whimper.

I knew I was close and forced myself to open my eyes, I watched as my fingers slammed deep into my glistening hole, making my juices jump from my pussy. I screamed loudly, not a care in the world. I pulled my fingers from my pussy just as my orgasm hit me, a small stream of clear cum erupted from my pussy, splashing the mirror in front of me.

I lay back on the floor, panting hard. My breasts heaved under its lace covering, as I slowly caught my breath. I lay there for a minute or two, then stood up and walked over to my bed. I lifted my bags and dropped them to the floor. I lay back on my big comfortable bed, sinking into my orthopaedic mattress.

I reached for my bedside table, opening the drawer and pulling out my fun toy. It is a silver bullet toy, with a black base that twists to vibrate. I love the feel of the smooth metallic toy on my pussy and use it often.

Slowly I inserted it into my pussy, pushing it all the way inside me. I lay there for a few seconds before twisting the black base, feeling it start to vibrate inside my wet cunt. It made me groan loudly, as the pleasure washed over me.

I started to gently rub my clit as I fucked myself with my toy, my moans echoing around my bedroom. It felt so good, my body starting to shake with anticipation. I could feel the tips of my toes tingle, like a pleasurable form of pins and needles. Slowly it made its way up my legs, my calves spasming with pleasure up to my thighs. My inner thighs shook like I could feel the blood rushing through my veins. Then it hit me, first my crotch, then my pussy lips and then my whole body at once.

I screamed loudly, pulling the toy from my pussy and switching it off. I threw it to the floor and my whole body shook. I had no control over myself, my body shaking and spasming violently. It took a good few minutes to come down from my intense orgasm.

I lay there panting hard, catching my breath. I pulled my duvet close to me, slipping the soft, comfortable, fluffy sheet between my legs, feeling it rest gently against my bare pussy. I was exhausted and fell asleep almost right away.

I knew retail therapy was a great way to destress. 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments