Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve's In Love

"Steve was desperate to be with Sara, but he did know just how far he would go."

5
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Steve was hopelessly in love with Sara. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, with long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. He had met the girl of his dreams in his college English class. She was everything he wanted in a girl, but she barely noticed him. He had met her in his college English class and tried to impress her with his witty comments and clever insights, but she always ignored him or brushed him off. He had asked her out several times, but she always had an excuse. He felt like he was invisible to her. He would go back to his dorm room every night and fantasize about her, imagining how they would kiss, cuddle, and talk for hours.

One day, as he was looking for some old books in the basement of his dorm, he stumbled upon a strange lamp. It was made of metal and had intricate carvings on it. It looked ancient and exotic, like something from a faraway land. He was curious about it and decided to take it to his room. He cleared some space on his cluttered desk and plugged it in. It gave off a soft glow that made his room feel cozy and warm. He felt a strange attraction to the lamp as if it was calling to him. He did his homework by its light and then went to bed, thinking of Sara as usual. How he wished he could get her attention.

He reached for his lotion and pulled his pants down. Slowly, he rubbed his modest cock while thinking of Sara. Her beautiful short black hair, her amazing smile, and the gorgeous look on her face when she laughs. His dick grows hard, but his strokes are still slow. He pictures her pert c-cup breasts and imagines her exposing herself to him. He pictures himself sucking and nibbling on her perfect nipples.

His pace quickens as he pictures her five-foot-two hourglass body. He imagines a mid-thigh pleated skirt on her and his hands lifting it to reveal a pair of white cotton panties that he pulls down and plunges his oversized cock into. He is now furiously rubbing his meat stick, and he quickly ejaculated all over himself. He cleaned himself with a used sock and rolled over to fall asleep.

That night, he had a bizarre dream. He was in a desert, surrounded by dunes and palm trees. He saw Sara walking towards him, wearing a flowing white dress. She looked even more stunning than in real life. She smiled at him and reached out her hand. He felt a surge of joy and ran towards her. But before he could touch her, a man appeared out of nowhere. He was tall and muscular, with dark skin and hair. He wore a turban and a robe that matched the color and design of the lamp. He grabbed Sara by the waist and pulled her away from Steve. He glared at Steve with fierce eyes and said in a deep voice, "So, you want her attention? Do you?"

"I do, very badly. Can you help me?" He asked.

The man stared at him, through him, and into his soul. "It is so," he said. With a snap of his fingers, Steve was engulfed in a swirling sandstorm. When the sand slowly stopped, Stephanie was left in his place.

Stephanie woke up the next morning with a headache and only a slight memory of the dream she had the night before. 'That was a very odd dream,' she thought to herself. Her phone buzzed, letting her know that her next class was in 30 minutes.

Stephanie got dressed like she had always done, with a spaghetti string flower print dress and thong panties. She decided to skip the bra today. She went to the bathroom to do her makeup and saw a brunette with shoulder-length hair that was five-foot-three and 110 pounds. She has small b-cup breasts, and she didn't notice a single thing out of place.

Quickly, Stephanie ran to class and as she got there, Sara came walking over to her and said, "Hi," as she walked past her seat. Stephanie was confused. 'She never wanted to speak to me before. Why is she starting now?'

During class, all she thought about was how to make the next move. 'Should I ask her out to the movies, or dinner or … or …' Stephanie thought herself into a tizzy. It was too late, class was over, and she missed her opportunity for today. ‘I will be ready tomorrow,’ she thought to herself.

When Stephanie was in her dorm later that day, she thought about Sara again. She thought about her blonde hair, her cute nose, her soft lips, her curvy body, and her amazing smile. Stephanie’s lady parts began to tingle with excitement. It was a feeling that was felt before, but somehow different. She began to think about it, but her hand made its way up her skirt, and she lost all thought about it as she stroked her lady parts through her thin thong panties.

Her pussy quickly grew moist with her finger rubbing her clit. Her other hand found a nipple and began to pinch it. She imagined Sara was there, doing this to her. Picturing Sara's head between her legs, licking her pussy. She pulled her panties to the side for her finger to slip into her pussy and she rocked with her orgasm.

Her finger went back to her clit as she came down. She was a bit bewildered as to how powerful that orgasm was. She didn't seem to remember it was ever like that, but as she thought more about it, it didn't make sense. She eventually removed her hand from her skirt and ended the day thinking about Sara once more.

The next day, she made sure to dress to impress Sara. She stuffed her bra a bit and showed as much cleavage as she could bear. She found some leggings that made her ass pop and talked herself up as much as she could.

She got to class early and waited outside the door to catch Sara. As Sara approached, she got nervous and antsy, but she kept to her plan to ask her out to coffee after class to share notes on the upcoming test.

"Hi, Sara!" Stephanie said with excitement and trepidation in her voice. "Would you be able to help me after class? I am very uncomfortable with it and I know you know it all."

"Of course, Stephanie, I have a physics class right after this, but I can meet you in the coffee shop in 2 hours. Is that, OK?" Sara asked.

Stephanie looked at the time on her phone and said, " Yes, that would be perfect! Thank you so much!"

Stephanie was so excited, she nearly pissed herself. During the entire class, she was elated. When class ended, she gave a smile and a wave to Sara, which was warmly received and returned.

Stephanie got there early and waited, not so patiently, for Sara. She fiddled and squirmed for nearly half an hour and already drank a coffee. When Sara showed up, right on time, they both got coffee and sat at a table in the corner of the shop.

"So," said Sara, "what is it you would like to go over?"

Stephanie began to panic again; she had all this time but never thought this far ahead! "The test is next week," she blurted out.

"Well, yes. Is there something in particular you don't understand?" She asked.

"I… ummm…" Stephanie stammered. She tried to think of something from class, but instead, what came out was, "I like you!" Sara was taken aback for a moment. "I… " Stephanie started to regret this is happening.  "I'm sorry. This is the only way I thought I could hang out with you.”

Sara smiled, patted Stephanie’s hand, and kissed her on the cheek. “I have a girlfriend, but you are pretty hot,” she whispered in my ear. Sara stood up and strutted out of the coffee shop without looking back.

Stephanie sat there, speechless. She stared at the wall for a while before gathering her things calmly and slowly. She went straight to her dorm, put her things on her desk, lay face down on her pillow, and cried.

After what had felt like an eternity in self-sorrow, Stephanie composed herself. Feeling now desperately hungry, she orders takeout and moves to her desk in an attempt to do some homework. Instead, her attention moved to the lamp. Her fingers followed the intricate design. "I wish I could be with Sara," Stephanie says aloud. At that moment, the lamp gave her a weak shock, and the doorbell rang with her food.

She filled her belly with greasy food and then returned to her bed with a complete lack of motivation. As she flipped through her social media apps, her pussy began to crave attention.

Stephanie went to a porn site and found a video of a couple of girls with strapons, giving it to a third girl that was all tied up. She stripped all her clothes off and found her dildo on her side table. She put a touch of lube on the end and slowly worked it into her fuck hole. She watched the third girl get absolutely pounded in the video and pretended it was her. She followed the speed of the dildos going in her and wished she had another to put in her throat. Instead, she turned on the vibrator of her dildo to high and pushed it in as far as it would go. She rubbed her clit and bucked her hips into the bed, trying to get the dildo deeper inside her. She held onto her orgasm, waiting for the girl in the video to cum so they can get off together. Soon enough, the girl came and Stephanie allowed herself to release the held orgasm.

She lay in bed with the dildo still deep inside her buzzing away for a few moments before tossing it to the floor and rolling over to fall asleep.

Stephanie dreamt of the desert once again, and Sara was there in her long white dress, flapping in the breeze. She is reaching out to me and saying something that she couldn't hear. She tried to go to her, but a rather large man appeared between them. He wore elegant robes that matched the design and color of the lamp. He spoke in a deep, powerful voice, "You wish to be this one's type?"

"Yes, I do," Stephanie said.

"Then it is done!" The man boomed. With a snap of his fingers, a sandstorm whirled around Stephanie. When the sand stopped, Stephanie stood there in bewilderment and her was body tingling.

She awoke to her alarm and immediately got ready for her class. She put on her usual white blouse with a black pencil skirt. Stephanie went to her bathroom to put on her makeup. The person that looked back at her was now in her 30s, about five foot seven, and 150 pounds. She had long, flowing, naturally blonde hair that she put up in a bun and very large DD cup breasts. The two biggest changes that Stephanie never noticed were that she is now a teacher at the college and she regrew a penis, giving her both sex organs.

Stephanie unlocked her classroom and sat at her desk. It took her a little while before she remembered her class notes and what she was covering today.

Her first math class came in, and with it was Sara. Sara had been teasing her all semester, and Stephanie had been doing all she could to keep herself professional.

Today, Sara is wearing a miniskirt and she sits in the front row. Stephanie began her lesson, and not ten minutes in, Sara slowly spread her legs open, giving Stephanie a complete view of what she had. It wasn't much, just her waxed pussy and possibly a bit of moisture building up. Sara very much enjoyed making Stephanie uncomfortable.

Sara also blew kisses at least once every class and would brush herself against Stephanie at any opportunity. Stephanie did her best not to get distracted and secretly couldn't wait for Sara to finish her class so she could act on all her advances. Luckily, it was only a week away now.

It was a long day of classes before she returned to her apartment. Stephanie’s feet were sore and her pussy ached from the sight of Sara's beautiful pussy. Stephanie showered and retreated to her bedroom to find her dildo and her lube.

She found an erotic story about a woman and a younger girl. Stephanie slowly massaged herself as she read how the younger girl seduced the woman. With her legs spread and knees up, she takes the dildo and slides it into her very lubed pussy slowly.

Throughout reading the story, she would switch between slowly pumping the dildo in her pussy to slowly stroking her lady cock. She had brought herself to the edge and held herself there until she had finished reading the story. After the story ended, she furiously pushed the dildo in and out of her with one hand and pulled her cock with the other. It didn’t take long for her to start twitching and cumming.

Stephanie left the dildo inside of her as she looked for another story to read. This time, she made it vibrate as she read about a young girl letting a woman tie her up and make her beg to get off. She slowly pumped it in and out of her as she read, but this time, she didn't wait for the end to cum. She was pushing and pulling the dildo quickly inside her before bucking her hips in excitement. Stephanie finished the story after she cums and still left her dildo inside herself until she did.

MileyMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MileyMs

She lay in her bed thinking about Sara and comes up with a plan on how to get her in bed with her. Stephanie proceeded to shower and find some dinner in her fridge.

The next day, Stephanie decided to play Sara's game. She found a pair of sheer stockings, a garter belt, a satin thong, and a floral empire waist dress with spaghetti straps. She foregoes the bra and looked at herself in the mirror. Stephanie was very happy with her outfit and found her tucked lady cock was getting stiff and pushing against her moist pussy. 'This will be an interesting day,' she thought to herself.

She made her way to her classroom, rerunning in her head the possible ways she may act with Sara today. Sara wasn't going to be in her class until after lunch, which gave her lots of time to consider other possibilities.

Sara took her usual front-row seat and was wearing an incredibly short skirt with her nonexistent panties. Stephanie taught her class as professionally as possible while Sara lazily dropped her hand to her lap. Sara's fingers found her pussy and slowly slid up and down her smooth lips. By the midpoint of the class, Sara was fingering a very wet pussy. Stephanie was getting turned on with the show and finished class early.

As Sara was about to walk out the door, "Sara, can I talk to you, please?" Stephanie called to her. Everyone was out of the class by the time Sara made her way over.

"Yes, Miss," Sara said confidently. With Sara standing in front of her, she boldly reached under Sara's skirt and fingered her pussy. At the same time, Stephanie reached under her dress and pushed her thong aside to finger her own pussy. Sara closed her eyes and didn't flinch. After a moment, Stephanie pulled both of her fingers out and placed the finger with her juices on Sara's lips, which she eagerly accepted in her mouth to taste. Stephanie also sucked on the other finger to taste Sara. Stephanie enjoyed the unique flavor of Sara and hoped to taste more soon enough.

As Sara continued to eagerly suck Stephanie's finger, "Once class is over, there will be more than enough of that for you," Stephanie whispers in her ear.

Sara opened her eyes with a joyful smile. "I will be counting the days," Sara whispered back. Sara turned and practically skipped out of the classroom. Stephanie couldn’t wait either, her pussy was soaked and aching for attention as well as her lady cock that was tucked inside her pussy lips.

The next class quickly filed in. The girl who took Sara's seat complained the moment she sat. "Why is my chair wet?" Stephanie giggled to herself remembering how wet Sara's pussy was.

When Stephanie got home that evening, she found her dildo with a suction cup and brought it to the shower with her. Her pussy craved attention and Stephanie couldn't think of anything else. She quickly stuck it on the wall and pointed it straight for her dripping fuck hole. With the hot shower running over her, she pushed the dildo deep inside her. Her moans echoed throughout her empty apartment as she brought her ass against the shower wall. She soon screamed out in ecstasy, but never slowed.

She needed more. She grabs her little girl cock and pulled it in time with her dildo pushing inside her. As the pressure began to peak, she pushed her pussy fully against the balls of the dildo and furiously rubbed her lady dick until she came.

Stephanie breathed heavily in post-orgasm bliss. She dropped her cock but left the dildo in her for a few moments longer, enjoying being full. She reluctantly released her dildo from her pussy's grip and finished her shower.

That entire evening was filled with thoughts of Stacy. She couldn't wait to lap up her juices or watch Stacy take her lady cock in her mouth. Stephanie’s pussy grew moist again with all her thoughts.

Stephanie found another favorite toy of hers, the vibrating rabbit dildo. She slowly slid it inside her, but because her clit is a cock, she turns it around and has it tickle her rear entrance. Stephanie slowly pushed the dildo in and out of her while it lazily vibrated.

She soon got distracted by an erotic story she wanted to read while she pleasured herself. She found a short story about a girl masturbating as she watched her friend get undressed and redressed. Stephanie imagined that someone was watching her as she read and masturbated. This thought makes her feel very embarrassed and yet very excited. She turned the vibrations all the way up and quickly orgasmed at the thought of someone getting off as they watched her.

The next couple of days were much of the same. Stacy teased Stephanie, and Stephanie went home to masturbate frantically. On the last day of classes, Stephanie slipped Stacy a note with her address and a time.

After Stephanie’s last class, she quickly went home to get ready for Stacy. She lit a few candles, put some music on, and changed into more comfortable clothes.

Stephanie was filled with excitement and nervously answered the door. Sara was standing there in a white lace blouse and a pink pleated skirt. Stephanie took a moment to drink her in before greeting her.

"Hello, Sara. Please, come right in," Stephanie said.

"Hi, Miss. Thank you," Sara replied.

"Please, call me Stephanie," she said as she brushed the hair out of Sara's face and pushed it behind her ear. Their eyes locked on to each other and electric sparks filled the air. The tension between them melted away the moment their lips met and lust took over for both of them.

Their bodies pulled toward each other, and their kiss was filled with desire and urgency. Their hands caressed each other's bodies as the semester of withheld lust spilled wide open. Stephanie attempted to make it to the bedroom of her small apartment but only got as far as the couch before dresses were being tossed across the living room. They fell as a single being onto the couch, and Sara quickly pulled Stephanie's panties off.

Sara smiled with a wide grin as she discovered Stephanie's additional appendage. Before Stephanie had a moment to realize her secret was out, it was in Sara's mouth. Stephanie lay back on the couch and spread her legs to Sara. Sara was delighted at the surprise, as it has been a fantasy of hers to play with a lady cock. She slowly licked the shaft and was delighted as it engorged to her touch. She gently rubbed Stephanie’s pussy with her finger and discovered it to be very moist.

Stephanie moaned loudly as Sara’s talented mouth brought Stephanie to near ecstasy. Sara could feel her orgasm building and released the lady-cock from her mouth. Before Stephanie was able to realize she stopped, Sara got her panties off and placed her pussy on Staphanie’s face. Stephanie instinctively licked and sucked at Sara’s clit and fuck hole. Sara bucked her hips and ground her pussy down on Staphanie’s face until her climax was nearby.

Sara removed her dripping pussy from the very eager tongue and brought her attention back to the lady dick. Ensuring it was still hard, she slid her pussy down on it. She rode the cock while kissing Stephanie’s neck and getting her nipples pinched by Stephanie. Sara soon came screaming on top of Stephanie, but refused to slow until Stephanie orgasmed herself. Stephanie had begun to push up into Sara as well and soon exploded with ecstasy into Sara’s pussy.

Sara fell to one side with her legs spread, panting. Stephanie was still eager to taste her. There was a bit of white cream exiting Sara, and Stephanie cleaned up her mess and found out how much she enjoyed the taste. She tried to suck it all out of her. As a result, Sara came once more.

Stephanie sat back up to say, “I have some toys in my room.”

Sara got a wide smile and said, “I can’t wait to see what you have.” She followed her to her bedroom, where Stephanie opened a drawer filled with random toys. Sara browsed the selection and picked up the double-ended dildo. She stuck it in herself right then and there out of excitement. It had a good amount of girth to make her feel full. Sara removed it and joined Stephanie on the bed with her legs spread to be ready for whatever Sara had picked out. Sara pushed it into Stephanie and then herself. She moved her hips closer to Stephanie, and the dildo went further into both of them.

Both the girls sat up a bit and tried to thrust into each other at the same time. The dildo didn’t move much, Stephanie lay back and grabbed the dildo. She thrust it back and forth between the girls. Sara grabbed Stephanie’s girl cock to help her thrust into the dildo. They both bucked their hips in response. Soon, the room was filled with sounds of pleasure.

The girls collapse on the bed in exhaustion, the dildo still connecting them. They looked at each other with smiles. “That was amazing,” said Stephanie.

“Definitely the best fuck I ever had,” said Sara.

“I need a shower. Want to join me?” asked Stephanie.

“Yes,” Sara replied. They slowly detached themselves and went to the bathroom. Stephanie got the water going and both of them went in. They playfully soaped and cleaned each other until Sara paid a little too much attention to the extra appendage. It quickly got hard again and Sara whispered in Stephanie’s ear, “I need it in my ass.”

She turned around and pushed out her gorgeous ass. Stephanie slowly rubbed the head of her cock up and down Sara’s crack until it was nice and soapy. Stephanie poked the eager hole a couple of times until it accepted the intruder. The tight ring grabbing Stephanie’s lady cock felt amazing. She slowly started to push and pull it in and out of Sara. Sara began to push back into her. The noises of love filled the bathroom while the sound of the shower ran in the background. It wasn’t long until Sara began to climax. Her tight asshole clenched down on Stephanie’s cock and pushed her to orgasm as well.

They finished cleaning each other and returned to Stephanie’s bed. “That was the best, but I need to go.,” Sara said.

“Why? What’s the matter?” Stephanie asked.

“I have a girlfriend... And this needs to be a onetime thing. I’m sorry.”

“What?” Stephanie was confused and hurt. “I thought you wanted to be together. I want to be together.”

“It was amazing and everything, but we have an arrangement. We both agreed to be able to fuck one other person. I choose you, but it would need to be a one-and-done thing. I’m sorry.” Sara got up, went to the living room to get dressed, and left the apartment.

Stephanie lay in her bed, crying. The recent bliss turned quickly into sadness. She thought, “What the fuck just happened! I feel so used.” She cried herself to sleep that night.

In the dream, she was surrounded by dunes. The strange man appeared again. “What is your final wish?” he asked.

“I wish Sara would love ME! I wish to be WITH her for the rest of my life,” Stephanie said between upset tears.

“So be it.” With a snap of his fingers, he was gone into a sandstorm that grew to surround Stephanie.

She then woke in a strange and somewhat familiar space. The bed she was in was moving. She turned her head and saw Rachel getting out of it. She got excited to see her. Then she felt the bed move once more, and she turned her head to see another girl getting out of it. It was Sara, and again, the feeling of excitement filled her.

Sara looked at her and said, “Looks like you got some good sleep, didn’t you?” Sara reached out and rubbed her belly.

“Sara, we are late for class! You can play with Anabelle later,” Rachel yelled from the bathroom.

Anabelle stood up, shook the sleep away, jumped off the bed, and went to her water dish. Sara and Rachel quickly moved through the kitchen to grab a snack and put food in Annabelle’s bowl. After Sara put the food down, she rubbed Anabelle’s head and said, “Now be a good girl. We will be home soon.”

Anabelle walked around the apartment and noticed a mirror. She saw a collie staring back. She thought about Sara and Rachel returning and she couldn’t be happier.

Published 
Written by Wrobat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments