Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Struggling to Sleep

"She was having trouble falling asleep, until a phone call made her cares slip away!"

15
9 Comments 9
22.0k Views 22.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Tick... Tick... Tick...

Alice opened her eyes and gave a frustrated little groan as she sat up and blinked blearily at the clock on the wall. 2:45, it read.

"Fuck!" she said, exasperated, "Why can't I get to sleep?"

After another rotten day at her rotten job, she had decided to put this day away and had gone to bed early, hoping to forget that today even happened. However, she'd just been lying awake, gradually getting more and more annoyed. Why was it that when she needed to stay awake, she would invariably drop off, and now, when she had to get up early in just a few hours, she couldn't buy a few hours' sleep? Usually she didn't have any problem; when it's time to sleep, she could turn off her bedside lamp and be asleep in less than a half hour. But not tonight.

Alice sighed, cursing under her breath. She went into the bathroom for a glass of water. Looking in the mirror, she saw the tired, haggard face that looked back at her. A lock of her long, messy, flame-red hair fell into her eyes and she blew it away, irritated. She needed to do something with her frizzy flyaway hair, she thought, as she reached up to toy with the errant lock. Yet another thing for her to worry about when she should be dead to the world.

She knew the real reason she couldn't sleep, but she didn't want to admit it to herself. She had bumped into her ex-boyfriend, James, a few days earlier, and he had some young, blonde honey hanging off his arm. He had introduced her to Alice - Jenny was her name, evidently - and she seemed nice enough. But that only infuriated Alice more. They had broken up only a couple weeks prior to that, and already he had a new squeeze! Hell, it had been his fault that they ended things anyway! He had been the one who ignored her, who had left her at home so many times while he went out with the boys, and who would come home drunk and pass out on the couch more nights than not. They hadn't had sex in over two years, and hadn't really had more than casual conversation in half as long. She often wondered if they could still consider themselves a couple - or were they just roommates now?

She had always worried about him when he went out too. She had loved him – she still did, in fact – but she couldn't honestly say that she trusted him. Not totally. Not enough to be able to sleep properly, knowing that he could be doing anything right now. James had something of a reputation as a ladies' man. He liked to drink and, with his tall dark good looks, he was always being approached by girls in clubs. And he was friendly, flirty even, never afraid to buy a round of drinks or dance with a pretty stranger.

Alice always found herself panicking a little wondering what he was up to. And there had been a couple of... indiscretions. He'd been caught getting a little too friendly with some girl more than once. She couldn't pin actual fucking around on him, but it was close enough that it pissed Alice off and caused them to have a few big fights. He claimed innocence, but she had friends who told her a different tale. So finally, she called it quits and moved to her own place. Now he seemed to have moved on to a new prize! And she was back in her little single bed and feeling more than a little sorry for herself.

She huffed a sigh and went back to bed to try to sleep again. She rearranged the pillows behind her head, trying to get comfortable. She was too hot. She was always either too hot in bed, or too cold, it seemed. Tonight she had opted for her favorite baggy old T-shirt and her panties. Even these felt stifling right now. She glanced over at the clock again. It now read 3:00. Alice decided to slip off her t-shirt at least. She crossed her arms in front of her and pulled the loose fitting t-shirt off and tossed it unceremoniously to the floor by the foot of the bed. Already that felt better. She shifted onto a slightly cooler part of the mattress and exhaled deeply. Her bare backside felt nice against the chilly fabric and she gave a little shiver. It felt like there was something a little bit... naughty about lying there, dressed only in her panties.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the phone rang, startling Alice out of her unladylike thoughts.

"Hello?" she said, wondering who on earth would be calling her at such a late hour.

"Did I wake you?" the deep voice on the other end asked. She knew immediately who it was, and her heart beat faster at the sound of his voice. It was Richard, a man she'd had a brief, but torrid, relationship with a little over a year ago.

It was before she had met James. She was sitting in a little coffee shop enjoying a break from doing her shopping. It was a nice day out, and she was sitting outside in the little patio enjoying the sun, when a voice behind her spoke, "You'd better be careful, my dear. The sun can be fierce this time of year and your fair skin doesn't offer much protection! I'd hate to see such a lovely young girl get a bad sunburn!"

She turned to see the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on! He was older - about ten years her senior, and he had an air of authority about him that hung thick in the air. Alice felt her panties dampen the moment their eyes met and he still had the same effect on her now.

"H-hello, Sir," she stammered. "Damn! How did he do that!" she thought to herself. Alice was a full grown woman, an adult almost thirty years old. But one word from him and she felt like that awkward, giddy little schoolgirl all over again.

"No, Sir, I was just trying to relax... it was kind of a rough day today," she said.

"Oh? Trouble?"

"No, not really. Just a long day at work is all," she said.

"I see. Well shall I see if I could help you relax some?" he said.

"That would be wonderful, Sir!" Alice said.

"I assume you are in bed?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir..."

"Very well. I want you to lay back on your bed and get comfortable then," he said.

Alice pushed aside her sheets and blankets and laid down on her back. She knew what he was about to do and was already feeling her pulse quicken in anticipation.

"I am ready, Sir," she said in a hushed tone.

"Good. Now I want you to just relax. Relax and let me into your mind. You have had a hard day haven't you, my dear?" he said in a deep, soothing voice.

"Oh, yes Sir," she said.

"Well just forget about the day and concentrate on the sound of my voice. Just let me take away all your cares and worries..."

"Mmmm, I'd like that," she said, already relaxing some. She knew that if anyone could get her to relax, it would be him. He had done it before.

She wriggled in her bed, getting more settled. His voice came over the telephone receiver and seemed to wrap around her like a warm, soft blanket.

"What do you have on right now?" he asked.

"Just my panties. I took my t-shirt off a little while ago because I was too hot," she said.

"I see. Well that's good, but I can't guarantee you won't be getting hot again!" he said. Alice giggled, feeling herself blush at his words. "Now I want you to reach up and play with your nipples. I remember you had wonderfully sensitive and hard little nipples. Are they still as sensitive as they were then?"

"Yesss..." she sighed. She reached up with one finger, lightly circling her nipple as she felt the fleshy button stiffen - partly from her teasing and partly from his voice in her ear.

"Yes, I remember how they used to harden when I would lick them... when I would suck those little buds into my mouth. Remember?"

"Ohhh..." she moaned quietly. Yes, she remembered all too well. Richard had been a wonderful lover - patient, considerate and caring. He always made sure that she was satisfied and that she had just as good a time as he did. Alice had never failed to have fantastic orgasms with him, many of which had left her exhausted and sweaty, but grinning like a Cheshire cat!

He could hear her breathing changing as he talked with her - at first soft and gentle, but getting harder and more labored. He continued the game.

"Are those nipples getting hard for me?" he asked.

"Yess... Sirrr..." she moaned.

"Good girl. Now I want you to pinch and pull them. Imagine it's my teeth on your nipples... you remember how I used to love chewing on those hard little nipples... making a meal out of your wonderful tits," he said, soft and low.

"Ohhh, goddd..." she whimpered. When he called her "good girl" she always melted. She loved being his good girl... she loved being his. Alice could feel her panties getting soaked as she toyed with her nipples and listened to his calming, sexy voice.

"Are you feeling a little better now?" he asked. He knew the answer already, he just wanted to her hear say it.

"Yes Sir," she said softly, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my little slut. You know I'm always here whenever you need me," he said reassuringly.

"My little slut." He used to call her that when they were together and it would always turn her on incredibly. She loved being his little slut, being talked dirty to and being degraded and humiliated. She knew he did it because she needed it - strange as it seemed, she was most happy when she was his whore and his slut. She had had her fill of being treated with kid gloves - like she was some kind of china doll that you just sat on a shelf and looked at. She wanted to be used, she wanted to be of use. And he did that for her. He treated her like a tool, not like a chachkie or ornament.

She remembered the nights when he took her... he never "made love" to her because that is not what she needed.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

He did love her - she was sure of that - but he knew she needed to be fucked... hard, fast, deep, and unrelentingly fucked. He didn't just use her, he used her up! Sex with him was like being in a train wreck - you knew you had been thoroughly fucked before he was done! More than once, she'd had to call in sick the next day because she couldn't walk right. But by the next weekend, she was right back at his place for more! And he never failed to provide it either - the man had the stamina of a thoroughbred!

"Oh god, Sir... I... I have missed you so much..." she whimpered into the phone. She knew it was risky to reveal her feelings like that, but he had to know. They had been close - very close, and Alice had entertained thoughts and dreams of being his forever. But his job had changed and he had to move away. Alice had been crushed the day he announced he was leaving. It was what sent her into the arms of James to begin with. But 'rebound sex' with James had been a mistake. Now here he was talking to her on the phone again and she was confessing her feelings after only a few minutes. What would he say? How would he take it? Did she just ruin things? Alice held her breath.

"I know, my sweet girl. And I have missed you as well. But I have not been far away. I have been watching you, looking in on you from time to time to see how you are doing. I know about you and James, and I know that work has not been easy. Why do you think I called tonight, my dear?" he said.

"Y-you have been watching me, Sir?" she asked, astounded. "How? How could you be looking in on me when you are so far away?"

"Oh my sweet slut, do you think I can just turn off my feelings for you? I was your Master once - that sort of relationship never goes away completely. Yes I had to leave, but that didn't mean my obligation to watch over you ended. I have many friends still in your town and they kept me informed as to what was going on with you. Your Master has eyes, my dear..." he said, chuckling.

"Oh, Sir..." she said, her voice noticeably cracking as if she was trying not to cry.

"I know, my sweet girl... I know. But it's okay. Just know that you are not as alone as you believe."

"Thank you, Sir... thank you for watching over me and for being there when I need you," she said.

"Is your cunt wet? Are you wet for me, slut?" he asked, getting back to the business at hand.

She gasped at the suddenness of the question.

"Answer," he said in a low quiet growl.

"Yes... my cunt is wet," she answered.

"Good," he said, "You want me to make you cum, don't you?"

"Oh... please," she requested, her voice somewhere between pleading and begging.

"Please?" he taunted.

"Oh God, yes. Please, please make me cum. I want to cum so bad..." she let her voice trail off.

She felt her breathing break into a soft pant before he whispered darkly, "You don't get to cum just yet. I'm not done playing with you. Now, I want you to slide your hand down your body to your pussy. Don't go under your panties yet... I want you to rub your pussy over your panties. Understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir," she said. She did as he told her, her hand sliding slowly down her trembling stomach and over the waistband of her panties until she felt the wetness of her soaked panties. She was surprised how wet she had gotten just by listening to his voice.

"Oh, Sir... I'm so... wet..." she moaned lustfully.

"That's good, slut. I remember you always did get quite wet for me. It was one of the things about you I so loved... your sweet juices... the way you were always so wet... so ready for me anytime I wanted you..." he spoke in his low, deep tone.

"Ohhh, Sirrr, please..." she moaned loudly. His words burned in her brain and sent tingles up and down her spine.

"Please what? What do you want, slut?"

Sir, please... may I... may I go under my panties?" she panted. Alice was very turned on now. He always had a way of bringing her passions to a boil.

"You may slip a hand under your panties then, but only to play with your clit and pussy lips. Do not go inside or I will stop our game right then and there. Do you understand, slut?" he warned.

"Yes, Sir... I promise," she said.

"Very well then."

Alice slipped a trembling hand under the waistband of her panties and found her sopping pussy. She groaned softly as she touched herself.

"Are you still shaved clean, slut, or have you gotten overgrown again?" he asked.

"I have kept it shaved clean, Sir," she said huskily as her fingers played over her swollen lips and circled her throbbing aching clit.

"Say it right. Say it the way I taught you, slut," he coaxed her.

"My pussy... my cunt... is still shaved, Sir," she corrected, "I kept it shaved for you."

"That's my good girl. Now, part those fat cunt lips and show me how wet you are. Show me that wet naughty cunt," he said.

Alice almost came at his words. God, this man could get her so incredibly hot and bothered, yet he knew just how far to push her to keep her right on the maddening edge! Here she was laying in her bed and masturbating simply because he had told her too!

Alice used two fingers to spread her pussy lips wide apart and then took the finger of her other hand and rubbed her hard button, sending electric lightning bolts through her pussy and straight to her lust-clouded brain. She was careful not to slip a finger inside, although it was killing her not too. She wanted to feel her pussy filled - filled with anything at this point. But she also knew that he meant what he said - she had found out the hard way that his words were law and he did not take well to having his wishes ignored.

She rubbed her clit hard against her pubic bone, hoping that would help quench the fires that raged in her cunt, but it didn't. And he knew it wouldn't. He knew that she would do anything she could to bring herself closer to orgasm. He counted on her need for release and used her own desire and lust to his advantage.

Alice's pussy was drooling now and she was writhing and shaking as she climbed higher towards that inevitable plunge over the cliff. He couldn't see her of course, but he didn't need to. Between her moans and cries and his having seen her in action many times, he knew she was building to an explosive orgasm. He was going to see that she got just that.

"Now slut, I want you to finger that cunt. Stick your fingers inside and show me how you finger-fuck yourself,"

Alice started working her fingers in and out of her slick pussy. She stuck them as deep as she could into her hungry hole, and then she began to move her thumb in gentle circles around her clit.

"Oh, God," she moaned, humping up at her hand, trying to increase the stimulation.

"Spread your legs wide," he instructed.

She did as he ordered, spreading them wider. Still playing lightly with her clit, she started thrusting more fingers into her demanding cunt uncomfortably hard and deep.

"Oh, God... Oh fuck," she moaned, "Please let me cum... Please."

"Fuck your cunt faster! Faster and harder! You are such a slut," he said, "finger-fucking yourself and begging me to cum."

His words made her cry out her need still louder.

"Oh god, Master... please, let me cum! Oh fuck I need to cum! Please please..." she cried. Alice was about to lose her mind.

"Keep those legs wide apart," he said, "You should see what kind of a slut you look like... laying there on your bed, legs wide open, your cunt stuffed with a fist full of your own fingers... thighs covered with your pussy juice..."

Alice couldn't take any more. She began begging, "Please fuck me. I want your cock so bad. Oh god... I need your cock."

"You 'need' my cock?" he teased. "What will you do to get it?"

"Anything! Anything, just tell me, and I'll do it," she panted, "Oh, please use me..."

"Anything covers a wide range of things, slut... are you sure you are up to the challenge?" he said, teasingly.

"Yes, Master please, I promise... anything you ask I will do, I swear, just please, please make me cum. I need to cum! I need to cuuummm!" she whined desperately.

She had no more got this last protest passed her lips when she heard a knock on the door.

"Who in the fuck could that be?" she thought to herself, pissed that someone would pick now of all times to knock. She got up and threw her robe on and went to the door, ready to rip someone's head off.

"Who in the... MASTER!" she screamed, and jumped into his arms. "Master, what are you doing here?" she said, kissing and holding him tightly.

"Well, my sweet little slut, I didn't tell you this before because you were with someone, but I have been back in town here for about six months now," he explained, "And I am here tonight because someone promised 'anything' if I would make her cum. Now what self-respecting Master would turn down such an offer?"

Picking her up off her feet, he stepped inside her apartment, shutting the door behind them. Then he took her into the bedroom and laid her down on her bed. Looking down at the girl trembling with excitement and need, he smiled.

"Now let's see what we can do to help you sleep better, shall we..."

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments