Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Spa Fun

"Didn't intend to do this but...."

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
738 words 738 words

My New Years resolution was to get back into running. It's been a struggle to get back into shape but I am determined to make it happen. This particular morning, it was especially humid so I planned to spend some time in my spa when I got back. Before I left, I turned the spa on so the heater would kick on. While it was humid, there was a cool breeze. During the run, I worked up a pretty good sweat. When I returned, I went into the back yard, which cannot be seen by any of my neighbors. I took off all my clothes and cooled off on the couch while watching tv. After about thirty minutes, I was starting to get cold so I got up and stepped into the spa. The water was 100 degrees and felt wonderful.

I've been around the block a few times and I know my most exciting sexual exploits are behind me. I've had all sorts of fun with all sorts of people, including all by myself. I travel a lot for work and when I was younger, I would turn the hotel room shower on and lay down and allow the water to arouse me. I'd lay there until the cum came. After a few times of that, it no longer aroused me. I'd have sex with women in all manner of positions. I've came inside mouths, vaginas and asses. I've had cum all over my body, in my mouth and inside my ass. I've received hand jobs from the guy fucking me as well as from women while their boyfriend was fucking me and even once when the boyfriend gave me a handjob while his girlfriend was pegging me. If it exists, I've probably tried it and loved it.

The feeling of rushing water over my naked body has long lost its allure so on this particular day, I had no intention of anything sexual happening. As I enjoyed the peacefulness of my quiet yard and the warm water, I decided to turn the air bubbles on. So I got the remote off the ledge and turned it on.

As the water jets started up, my flaccid cock just happened to be right in line one. That jet hit my cock with amazing precision. a feeling of euphoria came over me and I let everything go and allowed my cock to start to swell. As it did, I had to move slightly to keep the water in the perfect spot. I knew that it wouldn't last and that I'd have to finish it off later but this day was different.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

The sexual feeling continued to build. Before I knew it, I was thrusting slightly as the water jet was perfectly massaging me. it was like that super elusive itch that you can never quite scratch. Somehow, the water jet found it. I could feel the orgasm coming and then it would relax. A moment later, it would start to come back. It did this over and over and each time, the climax was more intense than the previous. I heard myself moaning softly, The waves kept coming. Each time, I thought I'd cum, but just before I hit the point of no return, it would relax a bit. This happened over and over.

After about what seemed like an hour but was probably about fifteen minutes, the climax started coming again. This time though, I hit the point of no return. You know, the point where no matter what happens, you are going to come. However, this was different. The climax kept building. This was not your average orgasm. It built so much that it became more similar to a tickle than anything else. Then it happened. I came harder and longer than any in recent memory. I know I had some doozies when I was a teenager and this reminded of those, but the intensity had be even greater. I experienced a full body orgasm that lasted about a minute or so. I have no idea how much cum there was but it had to be a huge load.

When it was over, all I could do was get out of the water and go lay down on the couch. It took about an hour for me to feel back to normal. It was the most amazing masturbation experience I have ever had...and it was completely unintentional.

Published 
Written by rosykoala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments