Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy's Wet

"This is a tale of a mother having to act on a wet dream."

13
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
701 words 701 words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

"Ugh, Daddy... Fuck me... Fuck me..."

SMACK.

"You like that shit? Say you love Daddy's dick."

SMACK.

"I love your dick, Daddy!"

"Good girl."

The strokes quickened. She moaned louder. She loved it when he fucked her beyond recognition. He began kissing her on the neck whilst aggressively grabbing her curvy buttocks and grabbing her neck.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck me, JD..."

"Yeah... yeah..." He said while fucking her. He turned her around, now looking at each other's eyes. "God, you're so sexy."

She loved hearing that from him, because she felt the same. They were about to reach their climaxes together.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Oh, fuck, I'm about to come..."

 

Then, all of a sudden...

The alarm on Tammy Harris' iPhone went off waking her from her naughty slumber. She had a t-shirt and panties on. Those panties were now wet from that dream she had. She put her hand down her panties and fondled herself briefly, breathing harder. Tammy was by herself that night. Her husband, JD, worked the night shift. Their two kids were asleep. With her naughty thoughts about her husband quickly coming to her head, Tammy bit her plump lip and looked for her favorite toy. Her favorite toy happened to be on JD's side of the bed. 

"There you are," Tammy said, as she found her trusty BBC dildo that she used. She licked it sensually. She amused herself. She took off her t-shirt to reveal her nice sized breasts. She went to the bathroom topless and turned on the shower. The shower handle squeaked as she turned on the hot water. She left the curtain open. She was kind of a voyeur. Tammy turned around, and shook her ass while dropping her underwear. She rubbed her wet treasure, trying her damnedest not to let out loud moans. She turned and looked in the mirror. She rubbed her tight, slightly hairy bush from the front. An audible moan escaped Tammy's perfect plump lips.

"Mmm..."

Tammy then sucked her brown colored dildo with sensuality as she stepped in the hot shower. She sucked it with lust and vigor. Tammy imagined that it was her husband's big one that she was sucking on, but as she was doing it she began to deep throat. Her saliva trail ran all over her dildo. Water ran over her curvaceous body. Tammy put the dildo down momentarily, and started to wash her beautiful curves. She lathered her breasts, cupping them. She washed her legs in surprisingly flexible fashion, putting each leg up and lathering each of them. She turned around and soaped what was considered to be her greatest prize, her ass, spanking it as she went. She twerked with a smile as she rinsed off. When it came time time to wash her womanhood, she moaned as she washed. It escalated to fondling. It then escalated to fingering. Tammy then got her trusty dildo. She spit on it, licked her lips, and inserted it into her wet treasure. She bit her lip, trying not to moan at first, but eventually resistance was futile.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

"Ugh!"

At this point, all she wanted was to come. All she wanted was that feeling. That high. She slightly sped up with the dildo in her. Her moans were slow and more relaxing.

"Uhhh... fuck... Fuck me..."

Tammy thought about her husband penetrating her, kissing her as he went.

"Ugh. Oh, fuck me, daddy..."

Though he would be home in a matter of a few hours, this wouldn't wait. She thought they would most likely fuck again when he would get home. Tammy sped up again...

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!"

All her juices burst out. She checked for any noises. Nothing. She turned the water off and exited. Tammy wrapped up in a towel and went in her bedroom. Her phone was on the charger. She had one message, from:

JD: Morning, babe.

She smiled and bit her lip. She just had another naughty thought. Again, she giggled. She quickly grabbed a few pillows and opened her camera. Her body was still glistening as she took a nude selfie, grinding on them, with the message:

Morning, baby. I'm wet.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments