Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea and orgasm break

23
5 Comments 5
48.3k Views 48.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
 I looked at my watch. It was 1630 so we’d been shopping for nearly 4 hours. 

“I’m parched. Any chance we could have a cup of tea and a sandwich?” I asked Natalie.

“Let me just finish browsing this rail,” she replied.

Natalie normally didn’t enjoy shopping so when she was in the mood to shop, we made the most of it. Unlike most women, traipsing from shop to shop and looking through rail after rail of clothes really didn’t excite Natalie. The only thing that got Natalie excited about going to our local shopping centre was the chance to go out in public and tease me constantly. We generally only ever went into town to shop for a purpose and whenever we did, Natalie would usually wear a loose top with a skirt or if it was warm and the sun was shining, she would wear a lightweight summer dress but what neither of us ever wore was underwear! This was a deliberate ploy as she knows I love the thought of her being in public with no knickers and by wearing clothes that aren’t tight fitting, Natalie will tease me by flashing her gorgeous tits and shaved pussy at me whenever she can. And it was Natalie insistence that I went “commando” as she loved to cop a crafty feel of my willy whenever she could. Don’t get me wrong, I wholly enjoy these displays but her behaviour is thoroughly selfish because Natalie knows that the more she teases me, the more turned on I get and sooner or later, I won’t be able to resist the urge to have her. This is one of Natalie’s favourite fucks because when I’m that turned on, she loves the fact that I just have to have her and it’s a hard and fast fuck, just the way she likes it. No style, no finesse, just animal passion.

“What do you think?” I heard Natalie ask.

She was holding up a sleeveless dress with a brown and orange print on it but what was more interesting was that with her free hand, Natalie had her wraparound skirt up at the front and was fingering her pussy. I looked around but fortunately, the store was quiet and there wasn’t much space between the racks of clothing. My cock immediately started to go hard at the sight of my gorgeous wife standing there in front of me masturbating.

“Well, well. Someone’s awake,” said Natalie, looking at the very obvious bulge that had appeared in the front of my trousers, “shall we get him out?”

“No, not here!” I hissed but given that both my hands were holding on to several bags of purchases, there wasn’t much I could do without risking a commotion and unwelcome glances. Natalie quickly unzipped my flies, put her hand in my trousers and took out my cock which by now was so hard and erect, I could have hung the shopping on it! Natalie stepped back and legs apart, once again parted her skirt up to show me her fanny.

“I bet you’d like some of this,” she whispered, running her finger up and down her slit, “or how about some of this!” and with that, she took hold of my cock and gently wanked me. Natalie’s fingers were juicy from her masturbating and as she rubbed them around my head, my cock throbbed even harder. Nobody would have been able to see what Natalie was up to but the look on my face would have been enough to get us arrested.

“You’d better stop now,” I said, looking her in the eye, “because if you don’t, you’re going to get a handful of spunk!”

Natalie grinned at me and said, “Ok, let’s go and have a break,” and put the monstrous brown and orange garment back on the rail before forcing my rigid cock back in my trousers and walking out of the shop into the busy mall.

I hurried after Natalie, trying to cover the bulge in the front of my trousers with the bags of shopping and followed her into our favourite cafe.

“I’ll order,” she said, smiling at me, “as I think you ought to sit down.”

The reason this was our favourite cafe was because the seating area had several comfy sofas that you just sank into and could really chill out. I looked around and could see a couple of sofas free either side of a coffee table at the back of the cafe so made my way through the tables and chairs, still trying to hide my albeit diminishing erection. I sat down facing the front of the cafe and placing the shopping bags beside me, relaxed into the sofa.

I watched Natalie as she walked towards me carrying her tray of purchases, her wraparound skirt swishing around her slender legs and her firm 34C boobs jiggling as she weaved her way around the furniture. She saw me looking at her and when she got to the sofas, bent low to put the tray down on the coffee table, knowing her top would gape open and that I would be able to see her tits in all their glory.

“See anything you like?” Natalie enquired, grinning at me.

“I definitely like the look of those,” I replied, pointing at her chest.

“I’ll bet you do,” she said and sat down in the sofa opposite me.

“And do you like the look of this?” and with that, she lay back in the sofa, opened her legs and let her skirt slide open, exposing her gorgeous shaved pussy.

I looked around. There were very few people in but this was understandable given how late in the afternoon it was and most of the customers were at the front of the shop where the counter was. There was only one person nearby and he had is back to us anyway.

“That look’s delicious,” I replied, “good enough to eat.”

“How’s your cock now?” Natalie enquired.

“Getting hard again!”

“Show me,” she said.

“What!!!” I exclaimed.

“Show me your hard prick!” was the insistent response.

I looked around again to check no one could see and with my heart in my mouth, surreptitiously unzipped my trousers and eased my cock out. He was rock hard again and very juicy from my pre-come.

“Mmmmm, very nice. Now, have a wank.”

“Are you mad?!” I protested.

“Just do it!”

I looked at my gorgeous wife sitting there, her legs wide apart, the wraparound skirt falling completely open revealing her pussy, her nipples clearly poking at the thin material of her top and heart pounding, started to gently wank myself off. As Natalie watched me rubbing my wet glans between my thumb and forefinger, she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and licked her lips, knowing the sight of her half naked in such a public place was driving me mad with desire.

“Okay, you can put him away now,” she suddenly announced, “and then pour the tea.”

“Why me?” I asked, I hurriedly stuffing my hard cock back in my trousers.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful



“Because I’m going to do this,” Natalie replied, and as I watched, she sat back in the sofa, opened her legs as wide as possible and slid her left hand between her thighs.

I picked the pot up to pour the tea into the cups which was no easy feat given how much my hands were shaking. I couldn’t take my eyes off her beautiful cunt which glistened with her juices and I could hear the delicious slurping noises as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. As I watched, her right hand came down and she opened her pussy lips, exposing her clit in the pink folds of fanny.

I picked up my cup, trying to give some appearance of normality in case anybody should glance our way, unable to take my eyes of the erotic display being played out in front of me. By now, Natalie’s eyes were closed and I noticed her biting her bottom lip as she continued to work her clit, her legs wide open and her pussy dripping with her juices. Natalie loved to masturbate and it turned her on when I watched so I knew that doing it in public as well meant it wouldn’t take her long to reach orgasm. I could feel my cock straining against the confines of my trousers but I didn’t dare touch him, knowing it would be so easy to come myself and I wanted to do that in Natalie’s pussy, not my jeans.

As I watched, Natalie’s frigging became more intense, her right hand now working her clit while her left dipped in and out of her pussy. Her legs were so wide apart that her clit was clearly visible to me and I could see a small damp patch on the skirt where Natalie’s juices had run down her slit. Suddenly, she thrust her fingers in her pussy, pressed the fingers of her right hand onto her clit and closed her legs, her back arched. Her neck flushed red, a low groan escaped from her despite Natalie biting her lip and her whole body gently convulsed. I could tell it was a good orgasm for her and it was several minutes before she opened her eyes during which time Natalie gently massaged her clit, relishing the sensation and milking every moment of pleasure from it.

“Did you enjoy that?” she enquired, smiling at me.

“Fucking hell!” I exclaimed. “That was a fantastic. My prick is fucking solid!”

“Is he now? Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now let’s drink our tea before it goes cold.”

And with that, she sat up and adjusted her skirt, covering herself up and wiped her sticky fingers on a napkin from the tray. We sat there for few minutes and drank our tea before getting up and leaving. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get the image of Natalie’s very public orgasm out of my mind and my stiff cock refused to go down which meant I had to walk along the mall towards the car park lifts holding several bags of shopping in front of me.

We stood in front of the lifts and as Natalie pressed the “Up” button, I noticed that both lifts were already going up. Guessing that both were going all the way up and as we were only on the first floor, I headed for the stairwell.

“Come on,” I called to Natalie, “We’ll walk up. It’ll be quicker.”

Natalie followed me through the doors and up the stairs. The floors are quite a distance apart in our shopping centre so there are four flights between floors and as we went up the first flight, it occurred to me that on the landing between the second and third flights, we wouldn’t be surprised by anybody coming into the stairwell and we would have warning of anybody approaching. I listened carefully as Natalie and I walked up but could only hear our own footsteps. My dick was rock hard still and straining to get out of my trousers, Natalie’s recent erotic display fresh in my mind. I decided I was going to have that juicy pussy now, right there in the stairwell. I arrived on the middle landing a few steps ahead of Natalie and put down the bags of shopping.

“What are you doing?” Natalie said, looking at me quizzically.

“Bend over there in the corner,” I ordered as I unbuttoned the waistband of my jeans, unzipped my flies and dropped my jeans to my knees, my cock immediately springing to attention.

“Oh, yes!!” Natalie exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. “Take me now!” and with that, she lifted her skirt up around her waist, bent over and parted her legs to show her still glistening fanny.

I moved up behind her and slid my cock in her tight, juicy pussy, sliding in right up to my balls. Natalie groaned.

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast!” she whispered.

I couldn’t have held back even if she wanted me to and proceeded to thrust my cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. After watching her masturbate, my balls ached. I love fucking Natalie from behind as she has a pert, curvaceous ass which I can caress as I watch my cock thrusting in and out of her. Natalie is blessed with a tight pussy so even with her being so juicy, she gripped me cock as I shagged her in that stairwell.

“Oh God! That’s fucking good!” I heard her say as I pounded her cunt.

Natalie held on to the handrail to steady herself as I fucked her. I reached round her front, pushed her top up so her tits hung free and proceeded to fondle them roughly, feeling her nipples getting hard in the palms of my hand. I could feel my balls tightening as the glorious sensation of Natalie’s pussy around me cock brought me to orgasm and with one last thrust, my spunk exploded inside her.

I stood there for a minute with my cock still deep inside that beautiful fanny, enjoying the sensation as my orgasm ebbed away before sliding out of her and pulling up my trousers. Natalie stayed bent over for a few moments, still gripping the handrail.

“That was fucking good,” she whispered before straightening up.

I handed her a tissue to catch the spunk as it dribbled out of her and she shuddered as she brushed against her still sensitive clit.

Natalie adjusted her dress and we proceeded up the stairs to the car, both agreeing that it was certainly a most enjoyable way to shop!

Published 
Written by beakker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments