Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club

"Ms. Foxy meets Ms. Kitty"

7
5 Comments 5
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I park my car at the same parking lot as usual. I grab my purse and I get out. The evening is nice and warm. I take a quick look at my watch. I've still got a lot of time, so I can enjoy my slow walk towards The Club.

It takes me about ten minutes to reach my destination. I take a look at the building, and I smile. It's big and elegant, but quite ordinary at the same time. Anonymous. Discreet. That's what we like.

I take a look around. The street looks empty. Not a surprise. It's a peaceful neighborhood and it's getting quite late. There is nothing to do out here.

Still, I wait a minute or two, and take another look around. Just to be sure. When I'm positive that no one can see me, I open my purse, take out my mask, and I quickly put it on.

I love how it feels on my face. It fits perfectly. And I know that I look good with it on. Mysterious and sexy.

Those masks. Each of them is a small piece of art. Each member has one, made especially for them. Each one is unique. Wearing those masks makes you feel a bit special.

Everybody likes to feel a bit special. And everybody wears a mask from time to time.

Right?

I've chosen a red fox mask. Each member had to chose his own animal, and the color of the mask. It covers the entire upper half of your face, but leaves the lower half exposed, which allows you to eat or drink without taking it off. It hides enough of your face to make identifying you quite difficult.

We never take off our masks while in The Club. Rule number one.

I take a deep breath. As usual, I'm nervous and excited. I quickly walk towards the main entrance. The bodyguard in front of the door asks to see my membership card. I show it to him and he lets me in.

There is a new girl at the reception. At least I think she's new. It's hard to tell, to be honest. She is standing behind a large desk, wearing a white bunny mask and a sexy bunny outfit. She looks really cute.

She sends me an adorable smile. I show her my card.

"Good evening Ms. Fox. It's room thirteen today. The other member is already there. Have a wonderful time!"

I smile back and quickly make my way towards the room. I know my way around this place.

I reach the right door and I open it. I don't need to knock; I'm being expected.

The other woman is already in there. Miss Kitty, judging by the white cat mask she's wearing. I don't think we've met before. Good.

She looks stunning. I can't be sure, because of her mask, but I think she's around her late twenties. She has a really nice body and beautiful, long, blond hair. I can see her cute blue eyes, looking at me with curiosity from underneath her mask. She is wearing a beautiful black dress, and a pair of expensive-looking killer stilettos. The dress shows a lot of her cleavage. And it's definitely something to show off. Her breasts are large and perfectly shaped. They are a little bit too perfect, if you ask me. Most likely fake ones. I'm a big fan of natural shapes, but I can't say I'm complaining when I'm looking at her. Someone definitely did a great job. She isn't wearing any bra and her erect nipples are clearly visible through the thin fabric of her dress. Wow.

"Sorry I'm late," I say with an apologetic smile. I can't take my eyes of her.

She is holding a glass of wine in her hand. She takes a small sip, then slowly licks her lips with a sexy smile. Wow, once again.

"You're not late," she says. I like the way her voice sounds. I can't wait to hear her moan. "I've arrived a little early. Would you like some wine?"

I nod my head, and she pours me a glass. I sit on the sofa opposite to her. I look around the room.

All of those rooms look the same. Just big enough for two people, but definitely not claustrophobic. There isn't too much furniture here, just two identical sofas on two opposite sides of the room, and a small table between them. The sofas are quite soft and comfortable.

There is also a large mirror on one of the walls. For the people who like to watch themselves. For the people like me.

There are a few objects lying on the table. An opened bottle of wine. Two glasses. Two identical vibrators, medium sized; cold, silver and metallic. Two small, vibrating butt plugs. A big bottle of lube.

The bottle of lube is "standard equipment", and the vibrators were ordered by me, so the butt plugs must be hers. Each of the members can request single item for each session. The Club always provides a full bottle of the finest lubricant and two identical, clean and unused objects, one for each member. Another rule.

I inhale deeply. All of those rooms have this specific smell. A subtle aroma in the air. The delicate scent of sex. My favorite scent.

For a while we are just sitting on our sofas, me, in my fox mask, and her, in her cat mask. We slowly drink our wine. We don't talk. We look at each other. We smile. Silent music is playing from the speakers hidden in the walls. The atmosphere is nicely intimate and erotic.

She is the one who decides to make the first move.

"You ready?" she asks. I don't answer. I was ready as soon as I entered the building; now my panties are soaking wet. I take one last sip of wine and put the glass on the table. She does the same. She stands up and starts to undress. So do I.

She lets her dress slowly slide down, revealing her beautiful body. Her breasts look even better when they are fully exposed. She is now wearing nothing but her stilettos and silky, sexy panties. And, of course, that sexy kitty mask of hers.

Taking my top off with my mask on is a bit tricky. I turn my back to her, just to be sure she won't accidentally take a peek at my face. I take the rest of my clothes off while facing her again.

She decides to give me a show. She turns around, bends over, her gorgeous ass is perfectly exposed. Then she takes her panties off, painfully slowly. Wow, for the third time.

Then she sits on her couch and spreads her long legs widely, proudly presenting her smooth, wet pussy to me. I gaze hungrily at the sexy strip of soft hair that she has down there.

I repay the favor by teasingly taking off my own underwear. She stares at me, and she definitely likes what she sees. One of her hands is already softly rubbing her clit and the other is squeezing her breast. I watch, as she pushes single finger inside of herself, then another one. Soft moan escapes her full lips, followed by a nervous giggle. Looks like she is just as excited as I am.

I spread my legs and I start to slowly masturbate myself. We watch each other. I slowly penetrate my pussy lips with two of my fingers while gazing at her crotch. She is rhythmically fingering herself. I try to match my thrusts with hers. She notices and giggles again.

We keep going slowly for couple of minutes. Just rubbing and fingering. She takes her fingers out, brings them to her mouth and licks her own juices.

"Tasty, huh?" I whisper with a grin.

She doesn't respond. She reaches for the toys. She grabs both the vibrator and the butt plug. I hesitate for a second, but then I do the same. I think I'll play with my fingers for a while longer, and then I'll use the vibrator. I'm not sure about the butt plug though. Not really my thing.

On the other hand, it looks kind of tempting, so who knows? Maybe I'll try it.

She throws her vibrator on the sofa, next to her. She takes the butt plug and puts it in her mouth, while smiling and looking into my eyes.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

Then she starts to gently caress herself with the toy. She touches different areas of her body teasingly. Her hand slowly travels downwards, towards her crotch. She takes a look at the mirror and watches herself for a moment.

Oh yeah, we look so amazing right now. Two women in those masks, slowly playing with their sexy bodies. That's the stuff I like to see. So I look at my own reflection too for a while, as I keep thrusting my fingers in and out of myself.

"Have you used one of these before?" she asks. I look at her. She is holding the butt plug in her hand. "They're my favorites. When I have one of these inside of me, every sensation is, like, a thousand times better."

She looks at the toy in her hand, then at me again. I see playful sparks in her eyes and her smile gets much wilder. She addresses me again:

"Hey, uhm... Could you, you know, help me out a little? I prefer when someone else inserts it in me."

Another rule of this place says: "No touching is allowed, unless the member specifically requests it." Well, I guess she just did. I don't mind touching her just a little.

But that is not why either of us came here, right? We come here to watch, and be watched.

She repositions herself, gets on all fours, sticks her perfect ass towards me and waits patiently. I approach her slowly, take the butt plug from her and the bottle of lubricant from the table.

"Use a lot of lube, darling. Some at my asshole and plenty on the toy. And be gentle, please."

I do as she says. The toy is slippery in no time. She grabs her buttocks with her hands, and exposes her tightest hole for me. I put the cold toy against it, and I see how she shivers. I start to push it in. Slowly I poke her, I push forward, then stop for a while to let her get used to the intrusion. She is moaning softly and breathing deeply, trying to relax and let it in. I watch with fascination, as her ass swallows the plug. She gasps loudly when it's finally all the way in.

"Thank you, honey, you've been very gentle. If you'd like my help with yours, feel free to ask."

I return to my sofa, and I sit down. This interaction was extremely arousing. I can fell my juices flowing down from my pussy, onto my thighs. I collect them with my fingers, and then I taste them. Yummy. I look at the cat lady again.

She's been waiting for my attention. She changes her position. She lays on her sofa, with her legs spread, so I can see both her sweet pussy and her asshole with the plug in it. She turns the vibrations on, and a wave of pleasure runs through her entire body when the plug starts moving deep inside her.

I'm sucking on my vibrator while I watch her with my eyes wide open. I turn the toy on as well, and I place it against my clit. The vibrations feel so nice. I move the fake cock around, massaging myself. Kitty is moaning silently. Womanly moans. The sexiest sounds ever. My favorite kind of music.

I push the toy inside of me. Slowly, inch by inch. I love this moment, the sensation of gradually getting filled. The toy is now as deep as I can take it, and a loud cry of pleasure escapes my mouth. I start to thrust it, delicately at first, but after a while I increase the pace.

I look at the sexy kitty. She is quickly fucking her pussy with her vibrator and furiously rubbing her clit. Butt plug is still inside of her ass. She seems to be quite close to cumming now. She is looking at my pussy, following movements of my vibrator with her widely opened eyes. I shift to give her a better view. She smiles and looks into my eyes for a second.

"Thank you, darling, that is very nice of you. You are fucking yourself beautifully, and you let me see all the details." Her expression changes, and she cries out loudly, "Oh, fuck I'm so close now!"

Her voice is shaking with lust. After she is done talking, her gaze returns to my crotch. I move the vibrator around in my pussy. I pull it out and circle it around my clit. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, so she can see my insides clearly. I try to give her a sexy show, that she is never going to forget. I'm getting pretty close to my own climax, so I slow down for a while. I want to watch her ecstasy first.

I don't have to wait too long. She is moving her vibrator in and out with amazing speed. Her fingers are still on her clit, rubbing it skillfully. She is breathing heavily, her moans are getting quite loud. Finally I see every muscle in her body tense up, as a powerful wave of orgasm rushes through her. She cries out loud and, at the pick of her pleasure, she roughly pulls the butt plug out of her ass. It causes another powerful wave, a second orgasm even better than the first one, judging by her screams. Wow once again.

As I watch this cute little thing in such sweet agony, I keep fucking my own pussy faster and faster. I just witnessed the most beautiful thing in the whole creation, a woman, reaching the peak of pleasure. I fucking love it every time I see it. Now I need to cum too.

I increase the tempo of my thrusts, and the pressure on my clit. I stare at Ms. Kitty. I watch her pussy, dripping with her juices, her gaping asshole, her gorgeous tits, bouncing with every heavy breath she takes, and the look of complete relaxation in her eyes. I stare, and I thrust, faster and harder. I feel it coming, I'm almost there, just a couple more thrusts, and, oh fucking hell, it hits me and I scream loudly. I close my eyes for a while and I keep fucking myself to make it last as long as possible. It keeps rushing through me until I'm on the edge of fainting, and then it slowly fades away, as I slow down my movements and finally stop and pull the vibrator out of myself.

I let out a loud, satisfied sigh; I open my eyes, and I look at my cat lady. She has already recovered from her climax, but she still has that satisfied, dreamy look in her eyes. She is slowly sipping another glass of wine. She pours me one too, and hands it over.

"Dunno about you, darling, but I'm always thirsty as fuck, after a good orgasm. Or two." she laughs. I accept the glass, and take a large sip. My throat does feel kind of sore, from all the screaming and moaning. The wine helps.

We finish our glasses, still naked. We don't talk. Is there really anything to talk about? We both got just what we wanted.

She moves first. She stands up, and puts her sexy dress on. She grabs her panties from the floor. She looks at them, then at me. A naughty smile appears on her mask covered face.

"You like them?" she asks, while showing her panties to me. I nod my head. They are a pretty pair. Smooth, silky and really sexy.

"Wanna trade? I really like yours," she asks, and I laugh silently, but then I realize that she is being serious.

"Sure, why not," I respond after a moment of hesitation. She throws her panties at me, grabs my own pair from the floor, puts them close to her face and sniffs them.

"Sweet," she whispers, still with that naughty grin. "I loved our time together. I hope to see you again sometime, darling. Bye!"

With that, she leaves the room, while still holding my panties in her hand.

I got to get dressed and leave too. Just not yet. I feel that nice post - orgasmic laziness. I look at my own reflection in the mirror, as I grab the present my kitty friend left me. I sniff her panties, just as she sniffed mine. Sweet indeed.

The sweetest scent ever. Delicate aroma of fresh sex.

Published 
Written by grayfoxxxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments