Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop - Morning Frustration Relieved

"A morning of frustration takes a turn over coffee"

21
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

He walked into his regular coffee shop ready for the normal morning relaxation. It was full of women fresh from their early workouts at the nearby gym as well as the regular patrons dotted around the two areas.

In front of him, in the queue, was a chatty blonde woman in black and white patterned cigar pants with the obligatory rucksack on her shoulders. She took what looked to be a flat white and a tea cake and made her way to a table in the larger of the two areas.

There she unpacked her laptop, set it up, and made herself comfortable.

After his traditional hellos with the barista, he found his favourite spot and settled down with the paper and tucked into buttered toast and marmalade as well as a large black Americano.

“What a morning,” she thought to herself as she switched on her laptop and got out her notebook.

She was in a particularly bad mood today. Her husband was driving her nuts and his behaviour that morning was the icing on the cake.

She had woken from a naughty dream and was feeling horny. Her pussy was wet, her nipples ached and her body craved attention. She turned over to find hubby asleep but was determined to have some fun. She snuggled up against his back and reached round to find his cock.

As she started to gently caress his cock, he stirred with a moan and turned to face her before moving onto his back to gratefully accept her touches.

As she kissed his body all over, her hand grasped his hard swollen cock and started to stroke it slowly as he put his hands on her back before pushing her down to a position he knew she couldn’t refuse.

She loved to suck his cock. It was such a turn-on for her and as she took it into her mouth, she knew she would get what she craved. Her pussy was dripping and she could feel her clit throbbing.

His hands grabbed her hair as he thrust into her mouth, moaning. She loved it when he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth but she wanted to be fucked hard this morning.

She knew he was ready when he rolled over and pushed her onto her back. God she wanted it right now. Instead of getting between her legs as normal he knelt by her head and started to stroke his own cock faster and harder.

“Fuck me,” she moaned as his hand became a blur. Suddenly he groaned and his cock twitched, sending hot cum over her tits and face.

She grabbed his hand and thrust it between her legs but he just smiled and leapt off the bed saying he was late and that they needed to get up. Her problem was that he gave her a lift on Mondays to a regular client appointment and she had no other way of getting there.

It meant she had no time to finish herself off in bed or the shower but had to dress and get in his car. She was fuming frustrated and still fucking horny. He dropped her off at the coffee shop and she slammed the door to make sure he knew she was pissed off.

She sat down with her coffee and tea cake and tried to concentrate on the prep for her meeting in a couple of hours but as much as she tried to concentrate, she couldn’t stop that feeling between her legs.

His coffee and toast had filled the gap. He looked around to see that the coffee shop had virtually emptied. A couple of regulars were still there, the owner of a cute dog which got the baristas excited, and cigar pant lady who was head down in her computer.

It was time for a haircut. He got up said goodbye and made his way out of the door to the nearby barbers. He also had to do some grocery shopping and post a few letters to friends overseas.

With the hair and chores all done, he felt it was time for another coffee. He felt good. Everything had taken just an hour and he felt he deserved another coffee before getting home for some work.

He settled into the sofa and put on a podcast to listen to with his coffee. He looked around to see cigar pant lady still there. She had got herself another coffee and seemed more relaxed, smiling as she looked at her screen.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

She was still angry with her hubby. It had been ages since they had had good sex and she had resorted to getting herself off in the shower and bath to fill the gap she was missing. As she sat there noticing how quiet it was, she decided to get to her favourite site.

It was an erotic audio site and she particularly enjoyed listening to people cum in her ears. She slipped her buds in and tuned in to a variety of audio pieces.

She ran through the library searching gout what she liked. First up was Isabelle edging and then finally cumming in a climax of moans and whimpers. She loved to edge when she had time and she found herself wondering what Isabelle looked like.

She was getting more turned on and started to squeeze her thighs and pussy muscles as the sounds of Isabelle filled her ears and mind. She was soaked and her nipples were aching like crazy.

On she went. Next up was a couple performing 69 and then a threesome involving two women and a guy. As she listened she started to grind her pussy against the chair while she sneaked a touch of her breasts when no one was looking.

She felt safe as there was only an old couple in the corner behind her and the guy from earlier who had been behind her in the queue.

She looked at her watch and decided she would have to shortly get away to her meeting.  Fuck it, she thought, as she packed her laptop away and carried it to the toilets.

She dropped her rucksack and pushed her trousers and knickers down and she sat down in what essentially was a tiny room. She lifted her top and slipped a hand inside her bra as her other hand dived between her spread legs.

She leaned back and started to play with her pussy. She was so wet, two fingers slipped in easily. God, it felt so good as she curled them to touch her G-spot. As he squeezed her breast hard her thumb found her clit and rubbed it.

This was a no-holds-barred type of orgasm. She was horny, desperate and so turned on. As she rubbed faster and harder, she felt that beautiful pleasure building deep inside her. It wasn’t going to take her long to cum and soon her body was tensing as her orgasm approached.

Despite trying to be quiet, she couldn’t control her moans as the pleasure got to the point of no return. Her thumb slid over her clit as her fingers teased her G-spot. Then it was time. It was unstoppable. Her orgasm hit her. It was powerful and as she came her legs snapped shut around her hand.

"Oh fuck that was good," she thought as her orgasm began to calm. She sank back into the seat and allowed her hand to lightly touch her pussy sending shockwaves through her.

Once she had calmed down, she cleaned up and got herself together. Dressed and flushed, with her rucksack in her hand, she unlocked the door and stepped out. Standing in front of her was the guy from the queue smiling as he said hi.

She smiled back and made her way out of the coffee shop, her legs still shaking.

The reward coffee was good. He had noticed cigar pant lady pack up and go towards the toilets at the back of the shop. The podcast was finished and so was his coffee. He needed to go to the loo and got up to make his way to the back of the shop.

There were two loos, one for everyone and a disabled/baby one. The latter was in use so he waited outside the other which was also engaged.

It was quite a time before the lock clicked and the door opened. The cigar pant lady appeared looking slightly flushed. In his normal, polite manner, he said hi and smiled at her as she moved past him smiling back and nodding.

He walked and closed the door behind him. "Oh my god," he thought as he breathed in the air. All he could smell was pussy. He looked towards the door and smiled to himself at the thought of cigar pant lady rubbing her pussy to orgasm in this very room just moments before.

"Damn," he thought as he locked the door behind him.

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments