Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flight Attendant

"My wife sometimes gets excited and when she does – there’s no stopping her – or me."

47
42 Comments 42
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Tom was driving along some of the minor roads on his way to Heathrow airport. The long haul flight from Boston was making its approach and it had been a good few days since he had seen his wife, Melissa. Their BA212 flight was about to land and he still had about fifteen minutes before picking her up at the airport. Even at around six in the morning, the roads were busy.

He was feeling excited, she would be horny, he knew that. On previous flights home she hadn’t waited to get home and insisted that he came into the airport toilets where she could fuck him in one of the cubicles. He remembered the intense yet almost silent fuck that they had experienced as she struggled, and with all credit to her, succeeded to contain her verbal outburst. On that occasion, his cock was so hard that it almost burst at the sides. He wondered what she would be like from this flight as it had been six days of flying, with an interim trip to Los Angeles and back before returning to London.

His phone pinged, he reached for it on the passenger seat, swiped the screen to wake it up, and saw that it was a text from Melissa. He presumed that the plane had probably just landed and he decided that the text could wait. His phone pinged again, and again and then again. Getting a little anxious at the continuous messages, he pulled over into a layby opposite an abandoned red-brick building on Stanwell Moor Road close to Staines-upon-Thames and picked up the phone; he was only five minutes at most from their arranged pick-up point and should, therefore, be in plenty of time.

He started reading the messages:

Just landed. Hope you won’t be too late

Walked in on a man in toilet during flight. Hadn’t closed the door. Was wanking. Very big cock. Made me smile then made me horny. Nearly joined him lol

Sending you something special. I’ll drive home ;-)

Can’t wait, Love u xxx

All the messages had come through on WhatsApp and he waited patiently for the last message to pull itself through his ageing phone system. He could see that a large video was downloading and it was taking its time.

Melissa’s words, I’ll drive home, excited him. She had only said that once before and on that occasion, she had left explicit instructions telling him what he should do.

The layby wasn’t the best place to stop, with all the heavy traffic, so Tom continued to their normal pre-arranged spot in the underground car park of Heathrow airport; leaving the video to download as best it could. As soon as he had parked the car, he picked up his phone to view the video. 

When it started all he could see at first was Melissa’s outstretched arms. She was fiddling with the phone, setting it up by attaching it somehow to a panel. She came into view as she backed away from it and only then could he see that she was inside a toilet. The movie was not stabilised, but then, neither was Melissa. He could hear the constant droning of the engines as she smiled at him.

Tom watched as she blew him a kiss. She started to pull at her red and white scarf and pushed it above her collar; until it was clear of her blouse. She unbuttoned two, then three buttons of her blouse and pushed her hands inside her white top; grasping her breasts, she wiggled them towards the camera. Her bra was next as she pushed it down and out of the way; revealing first one breast and then the other. Melissa rubbed her nipples and Tom squeezed his growing erection that was making itself felt inside his jogging pants.

Tom watched Melissa pull hard on her nipples; extending them outwards until she had to release them; a barely inaudible gasp left her mouth. Immediately, Tom leaned forward to increase the volume on the phone. Melissa grabbed her breasts once more, held her nipples tight between her forefinger and thumb and shook them violently up and down; a grimace appeared on her face. Tom knew what that meant and how she felt when he did that to her. She shook them for thirty seconds, alternating the pulling and shaking of her breasts as she did so.

Tom reached into his pants and prised his cock out from the side of his underwear. He was about to pull it completely out from his jogging pants but he stopped dead. Out of the corner of his eye, he had noticed a man, a holidaymaker, swearing and cursing at the two suitcases he was man-handling while his wife clip-clopped her high heels behind him. He had just about covered the phone with his hand to hide the screen as they walked past on their way to departures. The woman brushed past his car, almost bumping into it, and he smiled and nodded at her as she walked past.

Tom’s cock had hardened significantly by the time he had removed his hand. The intense feeling of getting caught by passengers thrilled him. His wife, Melissa, the dirty little slut in the video, had by this time, lifted her skirt and tucked it into the waistband. Her knickers were pushed to one side and her fingers were prising her pussy lips open. She was nodding her head as her fingers were sliding over her smooth, puffy lips. She mouthed words into the camera that Tom could make out as I’m so wet.

Tom looked all around the car before reaching inside his pants to pull his cock free. It was hard, erect, and he let out a satisfying moan as his fingers circled it. His other hand delved inside to grab a feel of his heavy balls. He started to wank as Melissa pushed a finger into her wet and waiting slit; her tongue curling up and touching her upper lip at the same time.

The flight had arrived at its docking bay, seat belt signs were switched off and a flurry of activity flashed through the cabin as people waited for the doors to be opened. Melissa and the rest of the flight attendants smiled and wished all the passengers a safe onward journey as they waited patiently for everyone to leave the plane. She had hoped that they wouldn’t be able to smell her sweet musky juices on her fingers, but she didn’t care whether they did or didn’t.

Tom could see Melissa was horny. The look on her face told him everything he needed to know. He could see her red luscious lips quivering with excitement as she finger fucked herself. One finger was not enough. He saw her push two inside her and then three. Her other hand had resumed its aggressive behaviour on her nipple as his hand grasped his cock tightly with every stroke.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

Melissa pushed the last passenger out of the plane and up the ramp. The passenger and wheelchair were heavy and it took all her strength to move it a few feet. Her colleague Jenny, put her hand over Melissa’s and took the right side of the wheelchair and together they pushed the wheelchair up the ramp causing Melissa to smile and wonder whether Jenny’s hot hand would soak up, through some kind of osmosis, juices of her earlier masturbation session in the toilet. The thought entered her head, that if Jenny did realise what Melissa had done, then she wouldn’t have minded her knowing. Who knows, she thought, future flights could be a lot more interesting. 

Melissa started nodding as she masturbated to the camera, then Tom heard a whisper from the video. “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna fucking cum.”

Tom nodded enthusiastically. “Come for me, hun!” He said out loud as his hand pumped up and down his cock. He looked all around the car once more in the hope no one was near while he continued his masturbation to its inevitable conclusion. He never did notice the closeness and orientation of the CCTV camera that was perched only thirty feet or so from his car and angled downwards through the windscreen.

Melissa was almost doubled up as her fingers pushed inside her pussy. Her other hand had abandoned her nipple and was now circling her clit like a vulture about to pounce on its prey. She placed her left leg upon the sink unit and started attending to her clit in earnest, the movement slow and deliberate, becoming faster and faster as her need increased. Her fingers of her other hand relaxed and the thrusting diminished as her climax approached.  Tom pulled hard on his cock; the speed of his hand matching his wife’s efforts in every way that he could. Over the intercom, he heard the words, “Cabin Crew to their seats for landing.”

Melissa handed the wheelchair passenger to an airport attendant at the top of the incline; her job was done for the day. She accepted her flight suitcase from a colleague who had wheeled it up the incline for her and they all headed off to immigration and customs. She was through immigration in seconds with only a cursory glance at the passport from security. Customs was a non-event, and she giggled at the thought that they had allowed her entry while concealing a very wet pussy under her skirt. She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Tom.

Tom watched the screen, completely mesmerised as Melissa fingered her clit and fuck her pussy with her other hand. She was rocking her body to-and-fro, shaking her head and grimacing as she concentrated on her climax. He started to pull hard on his cock, started to feel his balls shrink, started to feel his spunk rise, started to climax when his phone pinged. He quickly read the message that spread across the top of the screen.

On my way – couple of mins

Tom watched as Melissa removed her fingers from her pussy, leaned back against the wall of the toilet and frantically rubbed at her clit with three fingers clasped tightly together. He could tell she was nearly there and he pumped his cock harder, faster and with more intent.

Melissa’s face contorted into a thousand shapes. She bit her lip hard trying not to make a sound that was too obvious. Her lower body shook, her legs quivered before collapsing from under her. He saw her come splash over her hands and towards the camera before she ended up in a heap on the floor; squatting against the wall of the toilet with her juices streaming over her fingers and thighs and dripping onto the floor. The only visible part of her was her face and Tom could at least see the satisfied smile emerging on her face as she sat there – sated.

Tom had erupted at the same time as Melissa collapsed. His spunk shot from the end of his cock and arced in the direction of the steering wheel of their car. Ropes of come gathered on the central column and wisps of white semen dangled from the top of the wheel and gathered collectively on the bottom.  The remaining sperm pooled over his hand and onto his jogging pants.

The video had come to an end with Melissa tilting her head back and laughing at the camera flicking her tongue at it and licking her fingers clean. She had quickly gathered some paper towels and wiped her hands before removing the camera. The video ended.

Tom quickly pushed his cock, complete with the liquid mess back into his pants and dismissed the video. He would have to live with the discomfort of the slowly cooling sticky fluids on the journey home.

Melissa rounded the corner of the underground car park and waved to Tom as soon as she saw him. His wave back coincided with him exiting the car. He walked around the car and opened the passenger side door, briefly kissed his wife on the cheek as she walked past him, before getting back in the car.

Melissa opened the trunk and flung her flight bag inside as if she was disgusted with it.

She proceeded to the driver’s side and opened the door. She sat in the driving seat and looked approvingly at the steering wheel. With her fingers of her right hand, she scooped the spunk from the steering wheel and sucked her fingers dry; letting out an approving murmur while moving from bottom to top. The whole operation of cleaning the steering wheel took its time and Melissa savoured every last drop until all was consumed. Finally, she slipped the same fingers up her skirt and into her pussy, coated them liberally, before feeding them to her husband who dutifully sucked them clean.

Neither of them took any notice of the red flashing light on the CCTV camera that was pointing at their car.

“I need a fuck,” she said.

Tom nodded. “Me too,” he replied.

As soon as they were clear of airport restrictions, Melissa floored the accelerator of the BMW 3-series. Her breathing erratic, her breasts heaving and her husband’s fingers getting closer and closer as she watched them slide up her thigh. Her mind calculating: distances, directions, risks.

She knew they were not going to make it home.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments