Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend - Part Six

"Gail experiences a long orgasm"

3
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
After Gail had teased me to an intense orgasm, we cleaned up, and Gail re-did her hair. She wanted to put on make-up, but I encouraged her to keep her natural look as it was very seductive.

I grabbed the digital camera.

“Start anyway you want,” I said, “I’ll just start taking pictures.”

Gail sat on the sofa chair, spread her legs, and using two fingers she spread her pussy lips. “Like this?” she asked.

I took pictures of her pussy, then a few of her clit, as she retracted its little hood with her fingers; her breasts and nipples; sucking and pulling on her nipples; and squeezing her boobs together so her nipples touched.

She moved to the bed, got on her elbows and knees, and arched her back, exposing her love canal and ass.

“I want pictures of my ass and pussy."

She moved onto her back and I took pictures of her body while she pulled on her nipples and spread her legs, inserted her fingers into her pussy, then the vibrator, and then the handle of the hairbrush.

We used the KY lube to make it look like her juices were dripping from her pussy, and took close-ups of “her juices” running down the length of her slit and dripping in long strands onto the bed.

After an hour or so of picture taking, Gail asked if there was any particular picture or pose that I wanted. I had taken plenty of pictures, so I asked if she would use her vibrator to make herself cum, and I could videotape it.

The look in her eyes, the expression on her face, her obvious excitement, all indicated that she liked the idea of being videotaped and in particular, being videotaped while she played with her pussy.

I put the camera on the coffee table. Gail lay on her back on the bed, and I bent her legs back at the knees and spread her legs. I opened her drenched pussy with my fingers and slowly started to lick up and down her slit. Her lips were already swollen, as was her clit. Soon, she was moaning with pleasure.

Minutes later, she was dancing on the tip of my tongue, rotating her hips, moaning and breathing heavier, close to another climax.

I jumped off the bed, tossed her the vibrator and grabbed the video camera. Gail ignored the vibrator, instead grabbing the hairbrush.

As she lay back on the bed pillows, half sitting, she began to move the handle of the brush in and around her moist hole. I hit the record button.

She stared into the camera with a look of pleasure, desire, need, excitement, and anticipation. Playing with my cock, teasing me with the toys, and eventually letting me cum had turned her on. Posing and having pictures taken had brought her to another level of hot need. Now, masturbating with a hair brush handle, and being videotaped while doing, it had brought her to yet another level of pleasure and passion.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills



Within minutes, Gail lost any awareness of me and the camera. Her eyes were fixed on the brush handle invading her pussy.

“Oh God! Oh God! Mike, I’m going to cum.”

Her legs were bent at the knees, pulled up towards her head and spread; her head was bent forward; her face was red with just a few beads of sweat forming on her forehead; her teeth were clenched in determination; and, she continued to aggressively, even violently, slam the brush into her wet slit with both hands. Her juices ran down into her asshole and onto the bed.

“I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!”

With a pained expression on her face, she forcefully ran the brush handle over her love button and into her cunt.

“Oh God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she yelled. “Fuck yes, I’m cumming, I’m cummmmmmiiiiinnnnngggg.”

Gail went silent. Her back arched; her body twisted and contorted with pleasure; her eyes were shut; her mouth open; and, her body twitched and jerked as she continued to drive the brush handle into her wet hole.

“It won’t stop! Oh God, It won’t stop! I can’t stop cumming,” she yelled, panic in her voice.

A stream of love juice flowed out of her pussy as she pushed the brush handle into her hole. Her juices ran down to her asshole and then dripped off her ass cheeks onto a large wet spot on the bed.

“Help me. Help me. I can’t stop cumming.”

“Oh my God! It won’t stop!”

I became concerned as her orgasm continued unabated for several more minutes.

“Mike, please, it won’t stop! Oh my God, it won’t stop! I can’t stop cumming!”

She started to cry. She tried to catch her breath. Still, she was consumed with pleasure.

“It won’t stop! It won’t stop!” she sobbed.

Gail finally let go of the hair brush, leaving it buried in her pussy. She lay on the bed, a large wet area on the bed linen under her ass and pussy. She was breathing heavily and making little sounds of pleasure. Tears ran down her cheeks and dripped onto the bed. Every few seconds her body shivered.

“I couldn’t stop cumming,” she kept on saying, trying to catch her breath. “It was so intense, I couldn’t breathe. It wouldn’t stop! It was fucking scary. I just had orgasm after orgasm.”

I slowly removed the hair brush from her still oozing hole. She moaned.

I put the camera down and lay beside her. I held her and whispered that she was okay and safe. She was still breathing heavily, teary eyed and shaking.

After several minutes, Gail was breathing easier and holding onto me tightly. We kissed softly.

“Did you videotape everything,” she asked.

“Yes.”I said.

I pulled the bed covers over us, and continued to hold her close.

I woke up at 8:20 that evening.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments