Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Touching Myself

"Fantasy sex from a woman's point of view. Be gentle. It's my first time"

72
42 Comments 42
67.6k Views 67.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story

I love sex. I suppose that doesn't make me unusual. Most women do. My urge to share my desires online isn't so common. Maybe I love the attention, and maybe by sharing, part of me hopes others will share their own desires with me.

Such things are never easy to speak of. Maybe it's easier for guys, but I don't know if that's true. I do know some girls find it very difficult to talk about their intimate secrets. I think that's a shame. How can we hope to achieve a satisfying sex life if we are too embarrassed to share our needs and passions with others? I never hesitate to tell my lover how I feel, or what I want. Here, on this site, what I sometimes want is to masturbate with someone else.

Boys are always fun for me. I am drawn to their strength and their confidence. I've had regular sex with men since I was in high school, so I'm very aware of how my body reacts to their touch.

Sighs...

Sharing a sexual fantasy with the right man can be intensely satisfying for me, but I'm not exclusively straight. I occasionally enjoy the company of other women as well. As I've had sex with girls less often, and only sparingly shared my sexual fantasies with them, those moments feel special, and very powerful to me. Regardless of gender though, a passionate mate, whom I can connect with, turns my simple moments of self-pleasure into something far more satisfying.

Writing stories like this isn't much different than those online liaisons. Oh, yes. It's only a one way dialog, but I assure you, I become just as aroused and wet when I'm writing a good story as I do during a hot round of online sex. As you are reading this, I assume you feel the same, so, I'm just going to come out and ask, would you like to play with me?

I want to play with you, and just so you know, tonight, I'm a sure thing. Mmm, saying that to you makes me blush, and I'm kind of biting my bottom lip as I think about it. I'm going to be such a slut for you though. I'm going to be nasty and explicit, and tell you every little detail of what I'm doing to my tight, little body.

I like to play with myself while lying in my chair. It's a big, overstuffed leather recliner that just swallows me up when I curl up in it. I find it puts my body at the perfect angle, allowing me to tap on my tablet while still being able to touch my cute little kitty. I'm holding the tablet under my breasts right now. I love how the lighted screen silhouettes my nipples in front of it. Mmm, I can easily flick my thumbs over them, getting them all hard and pert for you.

Fuck, I'm already getting wet. Telling you that makes me blush more deeply, but being able to be a wanton slut is part of my fun. If you could just see me laying here, with one leg over the arm, spreading my thighs open and letting my pussy lips part slightly.

Giggles...

I bet you'd love to run your tongue right between my lips. That's what I imagine as I finger myself. My wet fingertip isn't quite so soft or warm as your tongue, but if I tickle my labia just so... Oh, fuck yeah, just like that. Mmm, I love it when you tongue me like that. It sends shivers racing through my body. I want to cup my breast and pinch my nipples while you lick me. The sensation of having my boobs fondled while your lips caress my pussy seeps straight into my core. I drag my nails roughly over my mounds, timing my touch to yours...

God, I'm soaking wet. My fingers are slipping deep into my pussy now, making those sexy, squishy sounds that guys like so much. It used to embarrass me when my pussy got this wet. Now, it just makes me want to feel a nice, hard cock slamming up inside me. I'm beginning to wish I'd brought my toys with me for this.

Oh, fuck! I just rubbed my wet fingers over my clit. Just barely touching it sends this warm pulse into my belly. I'm holding my breast with my left hand, tweaking my thick nipple as my right draws quick circles around my clit. Oh, my gosh, I can feel the warmth spreading into my thighs now...

I wonder, are you touching yourself? I hope so, baby. It turns me on to know you are playing with me. I'd love it if you were stroking your cock for me. Maybe you'll read this and then rub one out later tonight...

I do that a lot after reading a story. Sometimes, I'll be wet for hours before I can make myself come. When I'm that hot, I imagine sucking off every cute guy I see, or just sinking my nails into a pretty girl's ass.

Whew...

I could come really quickly now, if I wanted to. Thinking about all of this has me in fucking heat. My whole body is flush, and I feel a buzzing in my cunt that's just screaming for me to come all over my fingers. My shaved pussy is inflamed and my lips are full and puffy as I rub my fingers over them. Ah, ouch! I'm pinching my nipple hard as I frig my clit. The sudden sting makes me ache, and I bear down on my fingers.

I'm dying to arch now. My skin is covered in a fine gloss of sweat. I so wish I could hear you, baby. I want to know you are getting close. Whether you are stroking your big, fat cock, or rubbing your fingers over your clit, I'd just love to watch you right now.

I want to edge myself. It's hard to pull my fingers away from my slit, but the sensation of my nails dragging lightly over my inner thighs makes me quiver in my chair. My legs are wide open for you. Would you let me play, or just flip me over and fuck me hard?

God, I need that so badly now.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

My toes are curling as I think about being bent over this chair and drilled hard by you. I'd beg you to pull my hair and slap my ass until I scream. That thought of it is making my pussy drool. I feel so empty now. I need your stiff fingers plunging into me, or your warm mouth sucking my juices out. A hard cock would feel so good inside me now. Come on baby, stroke that fat cock for me. Imagine yourself fucking my tight little pussy.

My fingers are covered with my juice. I'd offer them to you if you were here. Having you lick them clean would be so fucking hot. Licking them myself is almost as good though. I love the tangy taste of my pussy. At first, it has a very slight musky taste, but the more I play, and the wetter I get, the fresher it becomes. I lick them clean several times as I masturbate for you, covering my fingers with saliva, before bringing them back to my sensitive little button.

Oh shit, baby! My touch feels electric now. I'm breathing hard and squirming in my chair. I use my fingertips to rub circles around my clit, making her pulse with a radiant heat that is filling my body, enveloping me in a haze of lust. I wish you were here with me right now. God, the things you would do to me if you saw me like this.

As much as I'd want you to fuck me, we have plenty of time for that. What I'd like more is for you to stand right in front of me, almost between my quivering thighs as you stroke that big, beautiful cock. The sight of your fist gripping your shaft so tightly that it turns purple, and that distinct 'fwap fwap' of your fist pulling your skin over your turgid head makes my mouth water. When I close my eyes, I can see you jacking your cock right over me. My blood is blazing with the need to see you come. God, I can't even begin to describe how sexy it is to watch you jack off over me.

"Come on, baby," I whisper to you. "I want you to come all over my tits."

Would you grant me that wish? You have no idea how much it turns me on to see you come. Hearing you grunt as those thick spurts of hot cum explode from your cock, and the sensation of it splashing on my body makes me gasp. Oh, fuck. I love how it feels on my skin. And the scent! It's just overwhelming when I catch the odor of fresh cum.

I'm rubbing my pussy faster now. My fingers are slick with my juices, and my body feels like it's on fire. Maybe you would pull me to the edge of the chair and slide your fingers into me. Oh, yeah, fuck me hard, baby, I love it rough. Mmm, fuck, it almost feels like you could make me squirt...

Oh, my God. I love having my pussy abused like that.

By then, I'd be begging to suck your cock. I can almost feel your hands in my long hair, pulling me out of the chair and forcing me to my knees. I'd love it if you slapped me with it. Mmm, rub that thick head on my lips and make me beg for it with my open mouth. I'm rubbing my pussy hard as your shove that thick organ down my throat! Fuck baby, make me choke me on it, make me gag on it until my face turns bright red. I can almost taste you now...

I bob my head faster, sucking you deep into my mouth and swallowing you down my throat. My fingers are strumming my clit so fast I can feel my need to come growing in my core. Oh, fuck, I want to taste your come. Please, don't make me wait! Fill my mouth and I'll come all over my fingers for you...

I know you wouldn't let me off that easy, would you? No, you won't be satisfied until you get to fuck me. I can feel your strength as you push me into the carpet. Your body is so heavy and powerful, I just love having you take me like this. I feel the sting of your hand as you slap my thighs apart and when you drive that hard cock into my cunt... Ohh fuck, it feels so thick as it stretches my little hole.

I'm powerless under you, holding on, just trying to breathe as you pound my pussy with your cock. I feel the pressure of your body slamming into me, making my breasts bounce each time you drive it deep. My channel clasps around you, milking you in my sleeve as we fuck. I feel your breath washing over me, inflaming me until my body grows taut. The constant, deep massage of your head in my cunt is making my thighs quake. My eyes bore into yours, seeing your feral need consume you. It's what I need, baby. Seeing you become lost in your lust for me! It's what I've been craving, and my heart is thrumming so fast I can hear my blood rushing in my ears.

I scream out-loud, as I begin to come on your cock. My pussy pulses and throbs, squeezing you tightly, and I writhe under you as you join me in orgasm! I feel your grip on me tighten, and your cock seems to get even bigger as you thrust it deeply into me. Then, I hear you grunt and growl as your hot cum floods into me...

Mmm, fuck! I love that feeling. Your wetness adds to mine and you still as your balls empty into me. For a moment, your whole body is as hard as steel, and then, your strength fails you, and you collapse over me.

Baby, you have no idea how satisfying that is for me. Knowing I drew such an amazing response from you... Oh, my god, I just love it when your head falls to my breasts and your breathing begins to slow. I smile and hold you, letting you know how good a lover you are.

Authors note. 

 

Thank you to Poppet for guiding me through this work. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments