Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting For You

"What is it about the sunshine on your skin that makes your nipples tingle and your pussy dampen?"

44
32 Comments 32
1.9k Views 1.9k
758 words 758 words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Picture this, it is a beautiful summer day, the sun is shining and the air carries a heated, excited feeling with it. I am sat on the outside balcony with a cold, crisp glass of sauvignon blanc in my hand, my dark hair falling around my shoulders as I push the straps of my sundress down to avoid lines, or at least, that's what I try to tell myself.

My mind has been wondering all day, fantasizing about you, even though I know you will be home soon. I can't stop myself from thinking about your strong hands running up my thigh, your fingers tantalisingly teasing my pussy and your tongue gliding over my clit. I am starting to realise I am getting wetter by the second and the wine is going to my head, maybe I should sate my horniness right here, right now!

Glancing around to ensure I don't have anyone watching me, I slide my dress down, exposing my naked breasts to the sun. Fixing my gaze on my nipples, they harden delightfully. I can't stop myself from taking a nipple between my fingers, rolling it, pulling slightly. Oh, that feels so good! Wetting my thumb and finger with my tongue I move my attention to my other nipple, pulling, twisting, rolling. It may be my fingers but in my mind, it is your mouth clamping down and sucking instead.

The more I tease my nipples, the more I need to feel some friction on my needy pussy. Parting my legs slightly, I slowly slide my hand up my smooth, tanned legs, pulling my dress up as I do. My thumb pushing my damp thong against my swollen clit. 

I need this so much!

Placing my almost empty wine glass on the table, I lean back into my seat. My fingers push my thong to the side, sliding into my pussy as they do. A moan escapes my lips as I think about you, your hot body and filling cock.

I can't wait until you get home. 

Moving my fingers out of my pussy, I give my clit some attention, fast, hard circles. You know it the best way to make me cum, don't you? I push my wet fingers back inside as my eyes half close in pleasure. Harder this time, in, out, in, out. My thumb is brushing my clit, my breath getting shorter, I am so close!

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Biting my lip to stay quiet, I move my free hand back to my nipples as the orgasm I have been craving finally pulses through my body. As my breathing subsides, I glance at my watch. I got lost in the time didn't I! You will be home soon and I need to put food on the table. After all, you will need your strength for the evening I have planned. 

Sated, for now, I pull my dress back up over my breasts and down to cover myself back up. I briefly hope that no one saw my afternoon delight but I know really I don't care if they did.

 

After preparing your favourite meal, I hop in the shower, the hot water cascading over my body, I think again of your mouth on my slippery nipples and begin to get aroused. Starting to imagine you joining me in the shower, you're always rougher in the shower and I love it. My mind runs over the toys in my bedroom, butt plug, bullet vibe, rabbit, suction cup dildo, vibrating panties, so much to choose from. Remember when you put the suction cup on the shower wall, bending me over and pushing me back onto it as you slid your cock in my mouth? The memory of it brings a smile to my face, I let my fingers caress my wet pussy lips. I mustn't cum again before you get here but a little playing couldn't hurt. Tweaking my nipples as I lean back against the shower wall, squeezing and massaging my breasts, pulling my nipples harder as you usually do.

I slide two fingers into my wet pussy as I use my other hand to squeeze my ass, pushing a finger in slowly, made easy by the water still running over me. Fuck! This feels so good that if I don't quit now, I will be cumming but I want to wait for you.
 
After I dry off, I pick out your favourite matching black bra and thong, lubing up and pushing the butt plug in. I am ready for you now, where are you?

 

 

Published 
Written by Miss_lost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments