Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a day!

"One horny day."

16
8 Comments 8
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I woke up at 6am, startled out my dream by the bloody alarm. Remnants of the dream were fading fast. All I knew was it left me feeling really horny. I jumped in the shower. The cooler the better I thought. While washing myself, my fingers glazed over my most sensitive spots. God, I really was horny. Time to take action. I cranked up the heat of the shower and adjusted the spray to it's strongest setting. Taking the shower head from it's handle, I raised my leg on the side of the bath and let the spray hit me. God, it felt amazing. Soon the tingling was spreading throughout my whole body. I used my fingers to spread my lips further apart to feel the full flow of the water on my clit, I was going insane, about to come when damn! Was that my phone ringing?

Unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure of not answering. As a Personal Assistant, I had to be on call at all times, this was normally not a problem but come on, I was kinda busy. Feeling very put out, I got out the shower and answered my phone. After the phone call I considered getting back in the shower to finish the job, but noticing the time I realised I had to go. I put on my work clothes, normally pretty standard attire for the office. But today with the way I was feeling I decided on a slightly shorter, tighter black skirt and a white blouse. Knowing full well everyone would see my black bra through it.

I parked up half an hour later and made my way to the lift. Riding fifteen floors up stuck in a cramped lift didn't appeal to me but then again neither did climbing fifteen floors in my stilettos. Stepping inside I was glad to see that only four people were in it, two girls who work four floors below me, a man I didn't know and the mail man with his trolley. I pushed the button for my floor and the doors closed. As the lift went up more people got on and by the time we were at the fourth floor it was really getting cramped. As more people got on I had to step back and stepped back right into the mail man. I turned slightly to apologise and in doing so I rubbed his crotch with my bum, embarrassed I turned back and stepped forward.

Next thing I knew he had his hands on my hips pulling me gently back against him. He was hard. I could feel it. I don't know why I didn't step forward but I didn't. I just stood there waiting to see what he'd do. A few seconds passed then he began to rub against me, not so anyone would notice but more like he was shifting from foot to foot. I couldn't believe it, I was actually getting turned on. I figured I should do something so I bent over slightly pretending to fix my shoe and pushed back against him. This made him even harder, so I shifted to fix my other shoe, rubbing my bum against him as hard as I could. Then I started shifting from one foot to the other acting like I was eager to get off the lift, the whole time rubbing back against him. His fingers started digging into my hips and his breathing increased. He leaned his shoulders back against the wall and thrust forward.

This was insane, people were going to notice, I was practically dry-humping this guy in the lift, but strangely no-one did. I took my phone from my pocket and "dropped" it on the floor in front of me. Giving me the greatest reason I could think of to bend over fully. As I did this I rubbed as hard as I could manage with my bum and could feel his manhood quiver in response. I won't lie. It felt amazing to have this effect on someone I didn't even know.

As the lift climbed it emptied out leaving me, him and the two girls in it. They were so engrossed in their conversation they wouldn't have noticed if the lift suddenly started falling. I took this opportunity to reach around me and rub my hand against him. God he really was quite big. His breathing picked up and I started rubbing him. His trousers weren't tight, so I managed to get my hand down them without fuss. I gripped him tightly and started to move my hand, up and down. This made his breathing even more heavy. If I wasn't careful the girls would notice.

Only five floors to go now, I picked up my pace. He was loving it. He was thrusting against my rhythm and I knew I was driving him crazy. The lift pinged signaling the floor for the two girls to get off. I whipped my hand out of his trousers and smiled sweetly at them as they left. Now we were alone. As the doors closed I turned around and faced him. He was kinda cute.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he said back. "Are you going to leave me hanging like this?"

I looked down and smiled. God he really was quite big. I had to have a look. I dropped to my knees and pulled it out. Yep, it was just as big as it had felt. I opened my mouth and gave it one big, long, hard suck, the pre cum tasting salty on my tongue. I sucked him in all the way to the back of my throat then ran my tongue over his eye. I did this over and over till I could feel he was about to come. Then I let go with my mouth and took over with my hand till I knew for certain he had came. Then the lift pinged, I took my hand out his trousers and said, "You owe me one." I winked at him and left the lift.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

I watched till the doors closed and then went to my desk.

As a Personal Assistant I had the benefit of having my desk enclosed. It gave me the privacy to make calls the boss didn't want others hearing. This is what I was doing when my friend Wendy stuck her head round the door.

"Hey Tess, how's it going?" she asked.

"Not bad, how about you?"

"Oh, you know the norm. Hey did you hear about what happened in the lift earlier?"

Oh, my god! So someone had noticed. My face flushed. "Um, no. What happened?" I asked.

"Well apparently an old lady had a heart attack."

"Oh, my god! Really?" I stammered.

"Yeah, they took her to the hospital. Are you okay, you look rather flushed?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just shocked is all." I lied. I couldn't believe it. No-one had noticed, but replaying what happened in my head now was only making me tingly again. This day was getting out of control. First I woke up horny as hell. Then had a thing with a guy I didn't know in a lift and now I was that turned on thinking about it, I wasn't even catching what Wendy was saying. "Sorry, what?" I said.

"I said, do you want to have lunch?"

"Oh no, I can't, got a ton of work to do, maybe tomorrow okay?"

"Okay sure. Catch you later on then." Wendy waved goodbye. Then she was gone.

Alone now all I could think about was how turned on I was. the throbbing was getting too much. I opened my legs and stuck my finger inside me. As I pumped it in and out I thought of the mail man. This only made me worse. Opening my legs further I put three fingers in and used my thumb to rub my throbbing clit. God I was going to come right here at my desk. I had never done this at work before but I just couldn't stop, I was going so hard that I barely heard the footsteps, but I did. Pulling my fingers out I sat up. I cleaned my fingers with wet wipes I have at my desk and pretended I was working. A cough had me turning round, and there he was! The mail man.

He smiled at me sheepishly and extended his arm holding my mail. As I reached over to take it I accidentally knocked it out his hand and on to the floor. "God, I'm so sorry." I said as I bent forward to pick it up. "No here, let me." he said as he bent down to pick it up. I sat back up and thanked him. He picked the mail from the floor and handed it to me. But he didn't get up, just stayed there kneeling, looking at me. A smile spread across his face.

"You smell fantastic by the way," he said.

"Really? It just normal deodorant," I said.

"That's not what I'm talking about," he grinned.

"Well, what else is th...."

He grabbed my ankles and turned the chair around to face him. Pushed opened my legs and stuck his finger in me so quick I barely had time to register what was going on. He took it back out and sucked it.

"This is what I mean!" he said.

"Oh," I said trembling.

"Oh, yes," he replied. "If I remember right, I owe you one."

"Well yes, you do, in fact," I said with a slight sigh to my voice.

He ran his hands up my legs and took hold of my panties and pulled them down. I shifted to allow them passed my bum. He pulled me lower in my seat raising my skirt to my waist as he did so. He lifted one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder. Moving forward he then ran his hands back up my leg finding my center and stuck his finger in me. He moved it in a circular motion, watching my face for a reaction. When I raised my eyebrow he put two more fingers in. I closed my eyes and let out a long breath, he took this as a good sign and started pumping. I was already so wet he had no trouble getting up a good rhythm. The slurping sound had me bucking my hips in time with his hand. But I wanted more. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Like he could read my mind, he leaned forward and sucked my clit into his mouth.

My legs started trembling. He used his other hand to open my lips full so he could get a good grip on my clit with his mouth. Then he started rolling it about between his teeth. Biting slightly every now and again. It was driving me beyond crazy and I was so close to cumming my whole body started shaking. I gripped the side of my chair and placed my other leg up on the desk opening up more to him. He ran his other hand up my body finding my boobs. He had his hand in my bra in seconds and was pinching my nipple. Rolling it round with his fingers. Then he placed his fourth finger in me and it drove me over the edge. I came. It wasn't a sighing kind of orgasm. It was a whole body trembling, sweating, I really needed that, kind of orgasm. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming out and opened my eyes to look at him. He was kneeling before me grinning like the cat that got the cream. He released my nipple then slowly took his fingers out from my throbbing cunt. I just sat there looking at him. Not quite believing what had just happened.

"Now you owe me one," he said with a cheeky wink.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by ReaperTess1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments