Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whiskey On Ice

"A lost bet helps this wife heat up the ice rink."

19
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

I shivered, trying to shake the cold. How did I let you talk me into this? It was one of those things that started as a harmless joke. Hell, in theory it kind of excited me, but sitting here on this cold bleacher that excitement was nowhere to be found. Instead there was just raw paranoia in its place. 'Somebody is going to catch on. They are going to hear it, or see my face, or even worse what if I make noise when I cum?' Usually I can be quiet if I need to but keeping quiet and staying silent is a bit different.

After eight years together, things between us had slowed down a bit. Surely having two small children at home didn’t help. For a while there, even when we could find the alone time, I had just been too tired or stressed out. So, like any couple looking to liven up things in the bedroom, we decided to try getting some toys. We flipped through the catalog, looking at various items. Some things piqued our individual interests, some were a bit much for our “vanilla” tastes.

“What about this one?” You had asked, stopping me from turning the page. “That looks like it could have some interesting possibilities.”

You were pointing at the wireless remote clitoral vibrator. Shaped somewhat like a butterfly it appeared that it would sit inside me while wrapping around and nestling its wings and “feelers” against the outside of my mound. It boasted it had a range of 100 ft. I had to admit, it piqued my interest.

“Aren’t we supposed to find things to use IN the bedroom?” I asked, laughingly. “Clearly that is meant for outside the bedroom. Where would we even be able to use it?”

Oh, I don’t know. I am sure we would get plenty of use out of it in the bedroom,” you said wagging your eyebrows, “and if you really want to use it outside of the bedroom, we could find a way.

$200 on a sex toy and a lost wager with you on a St. Louis Blues vs Detroit Red Wings game, here I was freezing my ass off sitting in our local ice rink waiting for you to start your Thursday night beer league game.  Trying to explain to my sister why I needed a babysitter on a Thursday night and why I was dressing up to sit in the ice rink while you and your drunk buddies shot pucks at each other was another battle in itself. But after the promise of $30 and an exasperated “Please!” she agreed. Thankfully, almost no one who wasn’t playing stuck around this time of night. The few people who remained scattered themselves around the rink. This fact calmed my nerves a bit. The likelihood of getting caught was pretty much nil. The idea of this game was starting to excite me again.

You guys were starting to take the ice. This was getting real; I clenched the remote I was hiding in the sleeve of my coat. I did a mental check of the rules. You score, I turn it on or increase it. If the goalie stops it, or more likely you whiff it, I take a drink from the cocktail hidden in my travel coffee mug. If you hit the ice, I get to turn it off. Reviewing the rules in my mind, I felt like this was a win-win scenario for you. Either you got me primed up and doing something I never thought I would before, or you play awful and I end up drunk, which typically means you’re at least getting a blowjob on the drive home. I could feel the silicone toy inside me. Although it wasn’t currently doing anything, just the knowledge of its presence made me wet.

Two minutes into the game you took a shot, Greg caught it glove side without even trying. I took a swig of the southern sour you had made for me. OOF, that was strong! You were clearly banking on just getting me drunk. Another shot, way left of the net.

“Are you even trying?” I wondered aloud as I took another sip. No sooner than I set the mug down you had possession of the puck again. You passed to Mark, and he scored. You guys cheered and headed back to center ice. You waved up at me and I waved back. We said nothing about assists.

'Oh well, may as well get some use out of the thing,' I thought. I nonchalantly squeezed my hand concealing the remote. I felt the unit come to life as it filled my insides with soft vibrations. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the device was. I had worried the hum would be audible, but even knowing it was on I couldn’t hear it. This was actually going to be fun. You took a slapshot and Greg managed to ricochet it off the handle of his stick. That was a lucky save. I took another drink.

Over the next twenty minutes you managed to score two times and get another assist in. The vibrator was now humming a staccato rhythm and I was having difficulty concentrating on your game. I started drinking as I went instead of only on your missed shots, so the whiskey had worked its way through my system thoroughly. On the positive side, I wasn’t cold anymore.

You had the puck back in possession again and were carrying it back down the ice away from your zone. I had forgotten how talented you could be on the ice. It was one of the first things that had attracted me to you back in college. I had a weakness for hockey players. Luckily for me, you had a weakness for brash brunettes. Josh, one of the opposing players, caught up to you and tried to steal the puck. As he reached, he caught your skate.

BAM! - Your 230 lb frame hit the ice. I was actually sad to turn it off. Although had I not I don’t know I would have lasted too much longer. A few minutes went by and you managed to score again. I was starting to wonder if you let Greg in on the wager so you could score this much, or maybe he was starting to get drunk himself. Either way, this meant I could turn my little buzzer back on. The renewed vibrations caused a mini flood between my legs.

Mellisandre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mellisandre

I was feeling so deliciously naughty. Not a soul here besides you and I knew about my little secret. Another assist, another notch on the buzzer. Another miss, another drink of my near empty mug. I was edging close to the point of no return when I noticed someone was walking right towards me. It was Suzy, one of the wives (or was it girlfriend?) of one of the newer guys.

She waved as she approached so I politely greeted her, “Hi Suzy!”

“Hey there, how is it going?” She asked.

I didn’t want to be rude, but I was in no position to try to maintain any conversation at this point. I chatted with her briefly, doing my best to suppress the urge to react to the sensations going on below my skirt. I made up some excuse about having a headache and we said our goodbyes. I felt awful as she walked away, but it was good timing that she did. You scored again so again I pressed the remote. This setting was a fast-paced SOS rhythm and it was too much for my self-control. My orgasm ripped through me as the buzzer sounded for the end of your game. How I managed to not make a sound I am not sure, but I know you could read the orgasm on my face from across the rink. You pulled your helmet off, grinning ear to ear and shot me a wink as you made your way towards the locker room. I turned off the toy and let my climax fade before I collected myself and made my way to the car.

Fifteen minutes later you made your way out there and stuffed your gear into the cargo area. Hopping into the driver’s seat, you gave me that sexy smirk.

“So, how was it?” you asked knowingly.

I moved your sweaty shaggy hair from your face and gave you a deep longing kiss. “We need to get out of here. I need your cock and I need it now.” You could see the fire in my eyes.

You eased the car into drive and made your way to the road. “I take it that means we are taking the scenic route home?” you asked, making a right turn instead of the left that would take us home.

As soon as there weren’t any headlights behind us, I made a move for your zipper. I didn’t care that you were sweaty. I wanted you, I needed you right now. I freed your already erect dick from its confines and wasting no time took it wholly in my mouth.

“Oh shit babe, you weren’t kidding.” You said, stiffening in the seat as you tried to focus on getting us to our destination. I was a woman possessed, sucking on that cock like my life depended on it. You grabbed the remote I had placed in the cupholder and turned it on. I instantly moaned in pleasure while your dick was halfway down my throat. Switching the remote to the hand holding the steering wheel, you reached for my ass with your now free hand. Sliding it under my skirt you found my bare ass.

“I see you followed my instructions,” you declared gleefully.

“MMHMM,” I mumbled incoherently still working your cock over with my mouth.

You pulled the car to a stop. “Not that I am not thoroughly enjoying this, but I think it is time we take a walk,” You stated, gently pulling me off you. You had driven us to the area near the local bike trail. From where you parked it was only about a block and a half to where we could be secluded in darkness on the trail. It was a chilly night but with the whiskey coursing through my veins and the wool thigh high stockings, I didn’t really feel the cold.

Ever the gentleman, you walked around to my side of the car to let me out. I gave you a sloppy drunk kiss. You kissed me back with vigor and pulled me close. We stood there making out like two teenagers for a minute or so. Even now, you had a way of making me feel young again.

“Let’s take this elsewhere,” you advised and guided me towards the path. Once we reached the cover of darkness, I unzipped my coat. You couldn’t tell in the lack of lighting but I guided your hands so you could feel the silk blouse I was concealing and the braless nipples below it.

“You’re so fucking hot!” you said gruffly. You pulled me in for a quick rough kiss and pushed me back again. You ripped my blouse open, causing the buttons to pop and scatter. A sober me would be upset tomorrow, but right now I didn’t care. Putting your mouth to my breast I cried out in pleasure. You switched to tend to my other nipple, and I could feel the cold winter air biting my now moist nipple.

Abruptly you stood up and spun me around. “Bend over,” you commanded. Supporting myself against a large oak tree, I did as you requested and felt a sharp sting as you smacked my ass. Instead of removing the toy as I expected, you crammed that dick in there alongside it. I had never felt so full, my head was spinning. You started thrusting slowly at first but then you picked up the pace. I didn’t realize you still had the remote until you turned the toy on. Rapidly clicking through the settings, you found the speed and rhythm that must have felt best to you and started pounding me harder. It wasn’t more than a minute before I was coming again.

“OH! FUCK YES! OH! FUCK ME!” I cried out, not caring who might hear me.

My arms were getting weak when finally, you exploded as well with a loud grunt. I felt your hot cum coat my insides and dribble out as you removed yourself. I stood to face you and leaned my back against the tree. We stood there just grinning for a moment before we were suddenly aware of our very public surroundings.

“Maybe we should get home?” I asked reluctantly.

Published 
Written by Msjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments