Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, ThenTell Me About It

"I burned for her"

2
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
689 words 689 words


I gave a gift to an online lover this morning. As we were saying our goodbyes I told her not to worry about me, that I would get my release later.

"Yes, then tell me about it," she said.

Often it is the little things that have the most impact on us. Take that passing comment for example. I dwelled on it all morning at work. During meetings, interacting with other coworkers, the tiny voice in the back of my mind was hers, and it was saying "tell me about it." She wanted to know details of the self pleasure that was yet to come. She knew that my "kink" tended towards the grotesque or more obvious expressions and acts of lust (much more so than her refined tastes). She had stuck a toe in the gutter of my libido and thrown me a bone in her subtle but very naughty request. My lustful mind burned for her.

I almost ran to my car at lunch.

I drove to a local store that had a large parking lot where I chose a spot away from the main foot traffic and parked. The silence in the cabin was broken by the sound of me unbuckling my black leather belt and ripping open the fly of my jeans. I was already straining against the restrictions of clothing, and grabbing my underwear with the waistband of my jeans, I pulled them down about six inches.

Freed at last! Finally, room to pull my already thickening cock and balls (closely trimmed) out of their garment prison. The "itch" that had been driving me insane all morning was about to be scratched. I ratcheted my seat a few clicks towards the backseat and tilted the backrest slightly back. I wanted to be comfortable. Take my time.

I've always preferred to use my right hand in pleasuring my cock and today was no different. My left alternated between squeezing the base and forming a noose at the top of my balls to be stretched and pulled down. I leaned my head back and thought of Nikki.

ViolettaK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaK

Nikki would want to see this. What kind of show would she like?

I slowly stroked the entire length as Nikki ran through my mind. Sweet Nikki, Nasty Nikki, Nikki the Dom, Nikki the Sub, Nikki covered in cum and then in lace and satin. Nikki with other men and then again with women.

I peaked several times over the course of about forty minutes but stopped stroking each time to squeeze the base and prolong the pleasure. Each time I edged to the brink of orgasm cum flowed from the pulsing head of my swollen member. After forty minutes quite a puddle had run down my right fist and accumulated at the base of my ever-hard cock. She would want to see this, I thought and I scooped up a sizable portion to use as lube for my final edge.

The sound in the car was very erotic. My very slick fist was now slurping and sucking its way up and down the full length of my shaft lubed by the cum I had been milking "for Nikki." I was moaning Nikki's name out loud as one nasty scenario after another raced through my mind. The car smelled heavily of my cum. Every sense was involved in the creation of what was to be a very intense orgasm.

Soon my hips were bucking wildly. I was consumed in the intense rush of a deep body orgasm. I managed to continue my mantra of "Nikki" with a few expletives added for effect as my sperm began to spray the inside of my car. I could have just had it hit my stomach or into a napkin but I was consumed with lust and the car represented my hot Nikki. So I sprayed the steering wheel, center console, passenger seat, and driver's door.

Sated and panting, I rested for a minute as my cock relaxed. 

It took several minutes to clean myself and the surrogate "Nikki." But what an intense orgasm. I only wish she'd been there to see it.

Published 
Written by Organplayer1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments