Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're mine #2

"Scott and Layla are watched."

14
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
823 words 823 words

Layla fixes her blouse and looks at me, “So, tonight?”

I smile at her. I would do anything for her, “Kristin and the kids left for her mother's this morning. The ENTIRE weekend is ours,” I kiss her softly. Picking her up off the desk by her waist.

“So my place or yours?”

*

We end up getting dinner then heading back to my place. She lives in an apartment downtown above a restaurant and it wasn’t the quietest place. Kristin at one time had offered to put her up in our guesthouse but she turned it down. Kristin knew about my affair if that’s what you want to call it. She was also having an affair with someone she worked with, but divorce was not an option because of our kids and our place in the community. It would be far too scandalous for Kristin to admit her marriage had failed on all levels.

She sits across from me at dinner, wearing the black dress that I was in love with, fitted to her perfect curves, with her long blonde hair gently curled and falling over her shoulders.

We leave after, hand in hand. As we get to the car I can’t help but grab her and pick her up, kissing her. She kisses back with the same amount of intensity, I can taste her wine as her tongue teases mine.  I feel my cock get hard as I push her against the side of my car.

“Scott,” she breathes between kisses, “What if someone sees us?”

“I don’t care anymore,” I say without thinking, knowing I do care. Knowing how it would damage my kids to find out I was fucking my assistant.

Layla sees through it, “Let's get home.”

We get to my place and the heat gets turned on.

She pushes me through the door and slams me into the wall, kissing me and pulling my shirt out of my pants. I unzip her dress and pull it down, exposing her lacy red bra and panties. Her heels click the floor as she pulls at my pants and shimmies them down my waist.

“Fuck,” I groan feeling her hand wrap around my dick and her lips press to my neck.

“I want you,” she moans softly. I pick her up and carry her into my room, not bothering to close the door.

I can feel us fighting for dominance. She gets on top of me, rocking her hips on me, moaning into my mouth. I grab her hair and pull her, rolling her under me.

MelisaGReen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGReen

“Fuck me, plea-“ we’re cut off by a familiar voice.

“Yeah Scott. Fuck her.” I look up to see Kristin in the door. She stands there with her long brown hair and blue eyes, staring at us with a smirk as she walks to the corner of the room and sits in the chair. “Please, don’t stop.”

I look down at Layla and none of the lust has left her eyes. I kiss her again feeling that struggle for dominance leave us and her submit to me. Her fingers run through my hair as I move down her body and suck on my favorite parts of her. Her perky breasts sit in my mouth perfectly as I push a hand into her panties. Her hand finds my cock and strokes it gently. Her intensity increases as I slide my finger into her. Her moan is soft and she shivers, like she can’t contain herself. I push another one inside her warmth and pulse myself into her slowly.

“Oh God,” Layla gasps rocking her hips into my hand. I pull her panties down her long legs, glancing at Kristin, who has begun to pleasure herself intensely in the corner.

Layla rolls me under her, looking at Kristin as she slides my firm cock inside her warm wet pussy. She moans loudly, rocking her hips slowly as I grab her waist, pushing my hips up into her.

“Fuck me,” she pleads as her pace quickens. I sit up but she shoves me down, holding my hands above my head as her hips bounce on my cock. Our moans grow louder, almost a growl with each other. “Fuck me baby, please don’t stop,” Layla screams, fucking me in a way I’ve never experienced before.

“Lay, I’m cumming,” I groan, gripping her skin. Pushing off the bed into her, holding her tight, shoving my tongue into her mouth. I feel her shake against me, my lap floods with the juice from her orgasm. Both our orgasms are strong and hot.

I fall back on the bed with Layla on my chest, my hands in her hair. She’s still gasping as I push my hands into her hair and bring her mouth to mine. We lay there panting and kissing...

... almost forgetting my wife had watched the entire thing.

 

 

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments