Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Massage

"My afternoon massage turns into an erotic adventure."

170
33 Comments 33
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My husband suggested we spend the morning on the beach. We both had made arrangements for the afternoon. He would be golfing and I would be spending the afternoon getting pampered at the spa.

We sat for a while as Michael admired all the sexy young women in bikinis. He admired, even more, the ones who had forgotten the top part of them. I didn’t mind. It would get him even hornier than usual and that would benefit me later tonight.

“It’s not fair, you know,” I said teasingly.

“What’s not fair?” Michael asked.

“It’s not fair that you get to see half-naked women on the beach and all the men have swimsuits on,” I said, smiling.

“You would prefer naked men walking on the beach?” he replied.

“Well, it would be interesting to see,” I smirked.

Just then a tall, handsome man with a dark complexion walked by. He wasn’t naked, but he was close enough for me. He was wearing a lime green speedo that barely was able to contain his manhood. All the women, including me, were fixated on this man as he slowly walked by. I couldn’t help but stare at his cock which was barely being covered by his speedo.

“Now that’s more like it," I said, motioning towards my husband.

“He does seem a bit big to be wearing something like that," Michael replied.

“I’ve never heard you say a woman’s tits were too big when they walked by in their skimpy bikinis," I said, laughing. “Anyway, I have always said, bigger is better.”

The handsome, well-hung stranger walked towards the water and dove under a wave. All the women on the beach were eager to see him as he emerged. He didn’t disappoint us.

The water cascaded off his smooth, toned chest and ran down towards his now almost-visible cock. The water slid over his belly onto his speedo and dripped off the tip of his barely hidden cock.

I don’t usually stare at other men, but I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I could feel myself becoming aroused as I watched him walk past me. It felt like the temperature had gone up twenty degrees as he passed. I think I sighed as he walked by.

“Put your tongue back in your mouth, Leeza,” my husband said teasingly.

“Now we're even for all that drooling you’ve been doing over the sexy ladies you’ve been watching all morning," I said as I smiled at him.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I couldn’t stop thinking of how sexy that man looked. I closed my eyes and lay back on the lounger. I must have drifted off to sleep. After a while, Michael woke me and suggested we get some lunch. We walked a short distance to the beach restaurant.

After lunch, I wished Michael good luck in his golfing. I finished my drink and headed off to the spa. I was so looking forward to being pampered for the whole afternoon.

First, an herbal facial and then off to soak my whole body in some type of miracle mud. A warm shower to cleanse me and then I was off for my massage; this is what I was looking forward to the most. I love feeling warm hands slide across my body, especially when I am covered with warm silky oils. It’s like having angels caress your skin.

I undressed and placed the small towel over me and positioned myself on the massage table.

“Are you ready, Leeza?” I heard a very manly voice ask.

“Oh yes. I am very ready,” I spoke in an anxious tone.

A tall, muscular, handsome young man entered the room. He looked very familiar. As he got closer I could see it was the same man who I was ogling on the beach. He no longer had a speedo on. He was wearing white linen pants and top. They were very sheer. I could see he had nothing on under them. Once again, I found myself admiring his somewhat visible large cock.

“Hello. My name is Philipe. I’ll be your masseur for today.”

“Hello, Philipe. Be gentle with me.”

“Don’t worry, Leeza. You are in excellent hands.”

We both smiled.

His words ‘you are in excellent hands’ made my skin tingle a bit. He placed the massage oil over a flame to warm it. Its fragrance soon filled the air.

“You chose raspberry. It’s my favorite. Did you know that it is not only scented but also flavored and completely edible?" Philipe said in his deep sexy voice.

I wondered why he told me it was edible. Oh well, good to know if I ever want to dip something in raspberry oil before eating it.

“Shall we start on your front or your back, Leeza?"

“Let’s start on my back, please,” I replied.

I was lying on my back so I had to turn over. As I did, the towel slipped off me and exposed my tits. Philipe didn’t say a word but I could see he was eyeing them very closely.

“Oops,” I said with a smile.

He folded the towel in half and covered just my ass with it. The room was warm and filled with the lovely raspberry scent. I was a bit tired from the night before and also from my busy morning.

“Just relax and I will make you feel wonderful,” Philipe reassured me.

Just as I was closing my eyes, I glanced toward him. His crotch was level with my eyes and I noticed a slight bulge in his pants. The light from the candle behind him was enough to silhouette the outline of his cock hanging between his legs. I could tell it was semi-erect. It was even more impressive in this setting than it had been on the beach earlier. I was becoming aroused as I stared at it.

He had poured some warm oil on my back and when his soft hands began massaging it into me, I smiled and closed my eyes. His hands were masterful as he rubbed and massaged every inch on my body; I felt as though I was melting on the table. I began imagining the feeling I would have when he moved to the front of me.

After about thirty minutes, Philipe told me he was finished with my back. He grabbed a second towel and, as I slowly turned, he held the towels above me. I know he could see past them and once again stared at my tits. He placed one towel over my tits and the other across my hips, covering my pussy. I know he had done this hundreds of times before, but still, I felt he was admiring my body.

“I hope the oil doesn’t settle in the wrinkles on this old body,” I said jokingly.

He laughed.

“I don’t think we will have any problems, you have a very beautiful body," he said as he gently slid his hand over my skin.

My skin tingled at his touch. It made me feel good knowing that a younger man thought I had a beautiful body.

He poured some oil on my legs and I felt his hands begin to massage them. I know he felt my body tremble slightly at his touch. I looked down once more at him as he was massaging my feet and again noticed the bulge in his pants. It seemed somewhat larger. I was becoming very relaxed with his massaging and soon my eyes closed.

A little time had passed when I opened my eyes slightly and saw him standing beside my head. His hands were massaging my shoulders and the top of my chest. His cock was very hard now and pushed at his pants as his hands ran across my skin. He saw me looking at his bulge and smiled.

His hands then touched the tops of my tits and I closed my eyes so he would not think I was staring at his cock. Then I felt his fingers massaging my nipples and thought, this was not the way I remembered any massage I had ever had before.

I had turned my head towards Philipe. His cock was now directly in front of my face. I could see its silhouette now only inches from my mouth. I licked his pants. He felt my tongue on his cock and leaned toward me. Slowly I began munching on his cock through his pants. I could feel it growing against my lips.

Slowly I pulled his pants down, exposing his huge pulsating cock. It felt smooth and warm. I could feel his tip twitching as my fingers touched it. I eagerly stroked his cock up and down. His hands continued to fondle my tits and his fingers, squeezing my nipples softly.

Soon I had his cock between my lips. Sucking it slowly in and out of my mouth, I could taste the raspberry oil. His hands slid downward and found my warm, waiting pussy. His fingers caressed its lips and I let go with a flow of cum to coat my lips and his fingers.

His cock was pulsating more and more as I slid it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Each time he would draw it outward, I would close my lips tightly around him, allowing him to only pull out to its tip. He then thrust it deep inside me again and moved it all around my mouth. His fingers had entered my pussy and I was rewarding him with another warm flow of my juices.

I could feel his heart beating in his cock. It was throbbing and pulsating. His body began shaking and I knew he was about to explode his load into my mouth. I squeezed harder with my lips. My tongue swirled around his tip and as his fingers shoved deeper inside my pussy.

I felt his cock release its creamy load in my mouth.

“Mmm.” We both moaned.

Once, twice, three times his cock pulsed as he shot load after load into my mouth. My pussy was running like a river of cum across his fingers as my orgasms followed one after another. His cock pumped once more and another flow of his cum covered my tongue. I swallowed as much as possible but I could feel some leaking out of my mouth and running down my cheek.

He slowly pulled his dripping cock from my lips and I kissed the remaining cum from his tip. He pulled his fingers from my dripping pussy and licked them. How sexy, I thought. He smiled at me. Then he leaned over and kissed my lips. Softly he licked each of my nipples.

“I told you raspberry was my favorite,” he said with a smile.

I smiled and told him that it was now my favorite as well.

“Leeza, Leeza," he said as he shook me to wake me. “We are finished now. You may shower and get dressed.”

“Oh, oh, thank you, I feel wonderful," I replied, somewhat startled.

“It was my pleasure," he spoke in his sexy voice.

I walked to the shower to wash off the oil, wondering if that really happened or had I been dreaming. The warm water caressing my skin felt incredible as I closed my eyes and tried to imagine again what had just taken place. My fingers moved slowly over my body as I washed the oil from my skin.

I had a salty taste in my mouth. Was it Philipe’s cum or was it the seafood I had for lunch? I chose to think it was Philipe’s cum. I smiled to myself as I finished showering and prepared to meet my husband for dinner.                                                                                                                    

AryaClarcks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AryaClarcks

                                                                                           

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments