Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind Closed Doors - Chapter One

"Older women are attracted to young business man"

6
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
9.8k words 9.8k words
May had just finished breakfast. She was alone in the house as her husband was in London and her two daughters were not living at home anymore. She had sent Jack a birthday card two days ago with two fifty pound notes inside. Jack never forgot her birthday. When he was much younger he would make the cards himself but now he would arrange to take her for lunch and his presents were always good. Last year, he had given May a hundred pound voucher for a wonderful lingerie shop. May was now spending a lot of money on lingerie, she always wondered whither Jack would like what she bought as he had never seen any of her purchases.

May was hoping Jack would call her this morning to thank her for her birthday gift. He would always call her to say thank you. May had booked a room in Jack’s hotel for tonight and tomorrow night. She had never done this before but she was hoping to share his birthday night with him. She knew that he wasn't dating anyone at the moment. May’s marriage was in a dreadful shape. Alex, her husband was working in London most weeks. They had a converted farmhouse where Alex spent most of his weekends. Alex was a heavy smoker. May really disliked his smoking. They had had separate bedrooms for over twenty years.

It was also over twenty years since they last had sex together. May had several girlfriends that met regularly for coffee and sex. May enjoyed this but still longed for a cock. Years ago when Jack’s parents were on holiday Jack had been staying with May for three weeks. One evening when May was putting Jack’s laundry in the cupboard she heard the sounds of Jack masturbating coming from Jack’s bedroom. The door was open and May could see Jack’s enormous cock from the reflection from the dressing table mirror.

May had watched for over ten minutes then Jack exploded onto a tissue paper he had at the side of the bed. May was impressed with the size of Jack’s cock and also the size of his testicles which were huge. May’s pussy had got very wet as she watched. That night was the first of many nights she thought of Jack’s cock as she gave herself relief. Then May’s iPhone rang. It was Jack.

Jack said, “Thank you, you are too kind. Most of all, thank you for remembering my birthday, I'm going to have a quiet day as it is my twenty-first and I don't want to celebrate by myself.”

May replied, “I will never forget your birthday as you never forget mine. Jack, I am also alone this week. I decided last week that I should have a couple of days in Ayr so I have booked a room in your hotel for tonight and tomorrow night. I would love to invite you for dinner tonight. Would you like to eat with me tonight?”

Jack answered, “I would love to dine with you tonight. You made your reservation with Molly who told me last night that you were coming. May, it would be better if you stayed with me in the apartment as the hotel is overbooked tonight and for the rest of the week. I have wonderful guest bedrooms in the apartment. Is that okay if you stay with me or would you need a chaperone?”

May replied, “Don’t make me laugh. I don't need any chaperone. We are both adults, we both have our needs, we both should respect that. I would love to stay in your penthouse. I stayed there often when your aunt was alive. It really is a wonderful apartment. Jack, a lot happens in life behind closed doors. I am buying you dinner tonight. Where would you like to eat?”

Jack answered, “I appreciate you saying that. You are right, we are both adults and we both have needs. It is two years since my aunt died and I have been running the hotel. I have just been working. I love my work. I get so much pleasure from it. I will tell Molly to sell your room. What time will you arrive in Ayr so I am at the penthouse or would you prefer to meet at the hotel?”

May replied, “Let me invite you for lunch. Let's have a wonderful day together. I just want to enjoy being with you on your birthday. Jack, I don't want you to see me as a friend of your mother but as a woman who has needs and desires. I can be at your apartment in an hour.”

Jack answered, “That is wonderful. I will be at the apartment then. We can walk to the Italian restaurant for lunch. They're now listing some of my wines from my wine company. Tonight we will eat in the hotel but you will be my guest. Only Molly knows that today is my birthday.”

May replied, “This is none of my business and you don’t need to answer me but are you sleeping with Molly?”

Jack answered, “I must be honest with you. For the last two years, I've been sleeping with Molly and her daughter Claire. It is a good arrangement. We have threesomes two or three times a week. Molly and Claire have taught me a lot. As you say we all have needs.”

May replied, “Thank you for your honesty. I really appreciate that. I will be there in an hour. Let's enjoy our time together. We can wait and see how things work out. I am really looking forward to seeing you. I have always thought you and Molly were having an affair as she glows when she is around you. How old is Claire?”

Jack answered, “Claire is twenty-seven. She has a law and an accountancy degree. She will start to work for me in two months time. Molly is now only working two and a half days a week. She is now bookkeeper for the hotel and wine company. Claire will be my financial director.”

May replied, “That's good. I haven’t seen Claire for six years. She was a very attractive and intelligent young woman. I think Molly is sixty-two, twelve years older than me. Molly and Claire are good for you and that is all I care about. Jack, I will be there in an hour. Could you have some Champagne chilled as I feel very nervous?”

Jack answered, “Don't be nervous. I have lots of Champagne chilled. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will have a very special day today. See you in an hour.”

Jack then called Molly to tell her that he had spoken to May and she would stay with Jack in his apartment. Jack then said, “Please sell May's room. May is taking me for lunch to the Italian restaurant. I think May is attracted to me. She told me that we are both adults. She has needs which need to be satisfied. Molly, I told May that I am sleeping with you and Claire. I did this because she asked. I hope that this is OK with you as I want, to be honest with you all.”

Molly replied, “May has had the hots for you for years. I see it in her eyes when she is close to you. Yes, we older women all have needs. I can never repay you for the way you changed myself and Claire's lives. Jack, one thing has really changed for Claire and me. We both now get uncontrollable urges for your wonderful horse stallion cock. Also, you give us the best oral you could ever hope to get. Jack, your tongue is wonderful. Then to be fucked with your enormous cock. I think by four this afternoon May will be your sex slut just like myself and Claire. Don't get me wrong Claire and I love this as I'm sure May will too.”

“My advice to you is after lunch, or maybe even before it, give May the fuck of her life. May is wanting you to fuck her. Jack, you must be in control. When May experiences your wonderful cock and love making she will be your slut. This is the way you must treat her. You are going to have a lot of sluts in your life. You will make a lot of women happy. I have a couple of little presents for you. If I don't hear from you by six this afternoon, I will deliver them personally ten minutes later. Then you can share May and me tonight. If you prefer to just have May then call me before six.”

Jack answered, "You won't hear from me so come at six for some Champagne. Bring some of your dildos and lube as I want to watch you fuck May. I need to get ready as May will be here soon.”

Molly replied, “Thanks Jack, I was hoping you would say that. I am so happy that I shaved you last night. Your cock and balls looked wonderful this morning. I really enjoyed this morning. I will bring everything we will need. I will be there at six.”

May was gripping the steering wheel of her Mercedes convertible. She was nervous. She was wearing a pink blouse with a black skirt. She had unbuttoned her blouse and was showing a lot of cleavage. She had often caught Jack looking at her very large breasts. She was so proud of them as they were still firm and didn't sag at all. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. She was hoping Jack had the Champagne ready as she pulled up in front of the apartment building. She took her suitcase from the boot of her car then walked and rang the doorbell for Jack. Jack answered saying he would come down and help with her luggage.

May was inside the apartment block now standing beside the lift door. The door opened and Jack stepped out. May said, “Jack, I wish you all the best for your birthday.”

May then stepped forward and kissed Jack on the lips. Jack’s lips parted and May’s tongue slid deep inside Jack’s mouth. Jack could feel the weight of May’s breasts against his chest. It felt so good. They were interrupted by a neighbour from the first floor coming down the stairs.

Jack pressed the lift button and the lift doors opened. As Jack was lifting May's suitcase the elderly lady, who Jack knew as Mrs Sinclair said, “Jack, tonight I'm dining in your wonderful restaurant with my new neighbour, who moved in three weeks ago as it's her birthday today. I am so looking forward to this evening.”

Jack replied, “Mrs Sinclair, I am having a night off and I am dining there as well tonight. I look forward to seeing you later.”

Mrs Sinclair replied, “Jack, please call me Edith. You make me feel ninety years old when you call me Mrs Sinclair. Su, my new neighbour, she is a thirty-six-year-old widow. She invited me last week as I have helped her so much with her removal. I have bought a wonderful new outfit which if I can say so myself really enhances my appearance. I have invited Su in for drinks at seven. Would you like to join us Jack?"

Jack answered, “Edith, I don't know exactly how my day will go. If you give me your phone number then I'll call you if we can manage it. If not we will see you in the Hotel restaurant.”

Edith gave Jack her iPhone number and Jack gave Edith his smartphone number. May and Jack got into the lift where they kissed again. The kiss lasted until they got to the fourth floor. Jack put May's suitcase into the Master Bedroom then got a bottle of Champagne and two glasses then they went into the lounge. Sitting on the sofa May said, “Jack, I am so nervous but those kisses helped. It is a very long time since I kissed a man like that.”

Jack kissed May and his hand was exploring her very large breasts. May was responding to ever move Jack made. Jack took May's hand and placed it on his hard cock. May squeezed his cock then unzipped his fly. She had Jack’s cock out in seconds. Soon they were both naked.

May had a wonderful body. Her breasts and nipples were beautiful. Her waxed pussy looked amazing. May said, “That is the biggest cock I have ever seen. Please be gentle with me as it's been a long time for me. Let's play with each other and when we're ready can I go on top?”

Jack smiled then went down on May. Soon they were in the sixty-nine position. May had a big clit which Jack started to suck as he finger fucked her. Jack soon had four fingers inside her. May was gripping Jack’s fingers as he fingered her. May was taking three-quarters of his cock. Soon she was taking the full length. May was very good at it. She had a gentle but firm touch. May was very wet, Jack thought she had cum at least three times. He then put some of her cum on his thumb and he started to fist her hard. May was moaning with pleasure.”

Jack then lay on the floor as May squatted on top of him. May was rubbing the tip of Jack’s cock against her clit. She then let half of his length slide inside her. May was good as she gripped Jack’s cock as she let more of it inside her. Soon she was taking the full length and riding Jack with a lot of force. She kept this going for twenty-five minutes then Jack exploded inside her.

May came off Jack and said, “That was the best fuck of my life. I don't know exactly how many times I have cum but it is a lot. My pussy has never had anything like that before. I am so happy that you phoned me this morning.”

They then kissed. Jack looked at his watch then said, “It's now five past two. I think we should order a carryout from the Italian restaurant and spend the afternoon in bed. They do a wonderful spaghetti dish with gammon and onions with a magnificent sauce. Would you like that darling?”

May kissed Jack then said, “I would love that. I really enjoyed that session. I love how you treat a woman in bed. I like to be submissive. Would you like me to be your slut darling?”

Jack smiled then phoned the restaurant and ordered two of the spaghetti dishes he had mentioned. He then topped up their glasses. He kissed May as he slid four fingers inside her. He moved his fingers around inside her then pulled his fingers out as he offered May two of his fingers which May licked clean. Jack then licked his other two fingers clean.

Jack said, “Our cum tastes so sweet.”

The meals arrived and Jack put on a dressing gown paid for the meals. May put them onto plates and they ate in the kitchen. May spoke a lot about Alex, her husband. It was obvious she hated him. May was a doctor but only did locum work for her friends who were doctors. She was a very wealthy woman as she and her sister had inherited their father’s enormous property portfolio. They both made a lot of money from this company. They also had a large war chest which allowed them to buy properties as they came on the market.

Jack’s phone rang, it was Molly. She said, “Jack, I am sorry but my uncle has had a stroke. He is in the Royal Infirmary. You must excuse me tonight. I have packed a small bag with the things you asked me for. I will drop them off with the small presents I have for you in ten minutes. Is that OK with you?”

Jack replied, “I'm so sorry to hear this. Yes please drop round in ten minutes. Is there anything I can do for you?”

Jack then gave May a towelling bathrobe. He told her Molly was bringing a birthday present for him and she would be here in ten minutes. May put on the bathrobe and went into the Master Bedroom’s bathroom. She came back five minutes later looking stunning.

Molly arrived and Jack brought her into the lounge where May was sitting. Molly wished Jack a happy birthday then kissed him. Jack offered her a glass of Champagne but Molly refused as she was driving. Molly then gave May a kiss and left.

Jack had put the bag that Molly had brought into a wardrobe in his bedroom. He took some of the lube and put it in the drawer of his bedside table. He then rejoined May in the lounge. Jack’s phone beeped. He had a message from Edith which read: “Hi Jack, I am so excited about tonight. I really am looking forward to seeing you this evening. I have a problem as I have only two bottles of your Champagne in my fridge. If you do decide to come at seven could you bring some more Champagne which I will replace tomorrow after I've visited your wine shop?"

"I have had quite a busy day. Su and I have taken pictures of what we will wear tonight. I hope you like my new outfit. I also hope you like Su’s outfit. She is a lovely girl. We both have very nice curves. We would both love it if you can join us at seven."

"Jack, who's the beautiful looking lady you were with today? I've told Su about her and Su said she can come too for drinks."

"Thinking about you, Edith xxx”

Jack looked at the pictures. Edith was showing a lot of cleavage. Su was too. Su was very sexy looking. Jack handed his smartphone to May. May read the message then said, “That is Su Thompson. She was the wife of one of Alex’s partners in his accountancy firm but he died a few years ago. Alex spent a lot of time with her husband. Jack, I think Alex is gay and he was having an affair with him when he was alive. Su is a wonderful woman. I have often wondered what happened to her. Jack, I have slept with Su. She's wonderful in bed. Can I phone Edith now and invite them here at seven?”

Jack replied, “Do that. Wish Su a Happy Birthday and tell her it's my birthday too. Six forty-five would be better as I have my table booked for seven thirty.”

May then phoned Edith. Next minute she was speaking to Su. It was obvious there was a strong bond between them. They were bouncing between different subjects on every second sentence. Jack soon understood that they would meet in the penthouse at six thirty. Jack kissed May and whispered, “If you are all dressing up tonight do you want me to wear a suit or just smart but casual?”

May replied, “Smart but casual. The girls will be here at six-thirty. It is now five so we have an hour and a half. Do you want to have a shower now and I'll join you in ten minutes? I have so much to catch up with Su. I think tonight will be a naughty night.”

Jack kissed May then went for a shower after he had selected his clothes for this evening. He had a cashmere jacket with matching slacks and a Ralph Lauren shirt. He then went to shower. May joined him five minutes later. May was washing Jack and he was soon hard. He bent May over and went into her doggy style. As he rode her Jack was rubbing May's clit. Jack came twenty minutes later. May had cum three times.

May said, “I am not on the pill. I don't want to start on it. If I become pregnant I'll be so happy. I don't give a fuck for Alex. I will bring our child up myself. Is that okay with you, darling?”

They kissed then washed each other again. Jack was dressed first then went to tidy up the lounge as May dressed and put on her makeup. May came into the lounge at six twenty-five. She looked stunning. She was showing so much cleavage, it looked wonderful.

May said, “I am not wearing any panties. Su and Edith will be the same. We will all share the same bed tonight. I haven't been to bed with Edith but Su says that she is wonderful and enjoys everything.”

Su and Edith arrived three minutes later. They both looked stunning. They were both showing lots of cleavage. Jack poured them all a glass of Champagne then wished Su a Happy Birthday. Su then raised her glass and wished Jack a Happy Birthday. Su and Edith then gave Jack a hug and a kiss. For the next hour a lot of flirting went on. Then they left for the hotel. The General Manager was on duty and led them to Jack’s table, which was positioned so Jack could see every table in the restaurant. They all ordered a starter and a main course. The GM was very good and had worked in the Hotel for thirty years.

When Jack finished his main course he excused himself then went to the toilet and took a Viagra. He had a customer who was the Sales Manageress for the company that made them. She stayed in the Hotel for four days every month. Jack upgraded her to a Suite and she gave him boxes of Viagra. Then they left for the penthouse. Edith was a little tipsy, she was kissing Jack a lot. Jack was playing with her tits and they felt very firm with very hard nipples. In the lift, Jack felt her pussy. She was very wet.

In the penthouse, it was agreed that they would all go to the Master Bedroom with Su and May spending time together. Jack would look after Edith first. They all stripped with Su and May on the sofa. Jack and Edith lay on the bed, kissing and cuddling. Edith had a wonderful body. Jack went down on her. Her clit was hard but not very big. Jack managed to start sucking it as he finger fucked her. Edith’s pussy felt wonderful. She had opened her legs wide and was pushing against Jack’s fingers as he fingered her. Edith was also gripping Jack’s fingers.

Edith was sucking Jack’s cock. She was taking the full length of it. Jack could feel her tongue everywhere as she massaged Jack’s enormous testicles as she sucked him. Edith had cum a couple of times when she asked Jack to lay on the bed so she could go on top.

They were kissing and touching when Edith whispered, “I haven't had any cock for over twenty years. Please let me take control here and I'll give you the best fuck I can. Next time will be better as then I can take all of your wonderful cock. It's the biggest one that I have ever seen.”

Jack liked Edith and the way she was conducting herself. Jack knew then that Edith would be one of his sluts. Jack was now realising that every woman, no matter what their age was, loved to be fucked. Edith was in wonderful condition. Jack thought that she must be in her sixties. Jack looked over at May and Su. They were kissing and fisting each other.

Jack whispered to Edith, “Edi... do you mind if I call you Edi?”

Edi was stroking Jack’s still hard cock then whispered back, “No one has ever called me Edi before, it's always been Edith. I think Edith is far to formal. Imagine saying to me ‘cum for me Edith’ or ‘cum for me Edi’. Edi sounds so much better. Jack, please call me Edi.”

Edi then kissed Jack. Jack had four fingers inside her wet pussy. He then slid his fist in. Edi spread her legs to take it all inside her.

Edi whispered, “I love being fisted but your cock really fills my cunt or should I say your cunt. Jack, is it possible I could see you a couple of times a week? I really enjoyed the way you fucked me tonight. I would like you to ass fuck me. I have only done it with dildos, your cock would be the first cock that has ever been inside my ass. I have some lube in my flat that I can run down and get as I think May and Su will be busy for a while. Would you like me to go for it?”

Jack took his fist out of Edi’s cunt. It was covered in thick cum and was glistening. Jack then adjusted Edi’s hips so he could finger her pussy and ass at the same time. With the hand he had been fisting her with, he easily slid three fingers into her ass. As he fingered her pussy and ass he soon was fisting both her holes and Edi was loving it. Jack put his cock into Edi’s mouth and she started to suck him. Jack cock was very hard. Jack took his fist out of her cunt and covered his cock with Edi’s cum then slid half of his cock inside her ass. Three thrusts later he had all his cock inside her.

Jack then got into a rhythm and Edi was loving it. Jack was rubbing her clit as he ass fucked her. Jack whispered to Edi, “I want you to fist your cunt as I ass fuck you. I will rub your hard clit as I do it. How you work your cunt is how I will ass fuck you. If you are gentle, I will be gentle. If you are rough, I will be rough.”

Edi shouted, “Jack, fuck me hard and rough. Your cock is fucking wonderful. Do you feel how wet my cunt is? I have lost count of how many times I have cum.”

For the next fifteen minutes, Jack rode her hard. He kept repeating, “Edi, cum for me. Cum for me now, let me feel your cum Edi.”

A minute later Edi took her hand out of her throbbing cunt, she said, “That was fucking wonderful, I have never had experienced sex like that in my life. Please stop as my head feels like it's about to cave in.”

Jack stopped then they kissed. May said, “That looked wonderful. Will you ass fuck Su and I?”

Jack smiled then said, “No problem, who wants to be first?”

May opted to go first. With Su fisting her Jack slid his cock inside May’s ass. She took the whole length. Edi was playing and sucking May’s tits. She then started to rub May’s clit. After fifteen minutes May came. They then started on Su.

Su asked, “Jack, before you go up my ass could you go inside my pussy as I would love to feel how your magnificent cock feels like inside my pussy.”

Jack did as he was instructed. He rode her for ten minutes and she came twice. Su was a wonderful gripper. She was gripping Jack’s cock very tightly. Jack then went into her ass. As with her pussy Su took the full length easily. May was fisting her and Edi was playing with her tits and stroking her clit.

Ten minutes later Su came. She kissed Jack then said, “That was wonderful. I would really like to spend time with you.”

May replied, “We will spend time together. Jack, would you mind if Su and I spent tonight in her flat as we have a lot to talk about. I will make breakfast. We have plenty of everything in the fridge. We will come tomorrow morning at nine. Is that okay with you?”

Jack then kissed them both. They put on dressing gowns and left. Edi gave Jack a long kiss then said, “Jack, that was wonderful. I think May and Su have a lot to talk about. Both their husbands were gay and fucking each other. Su should never have married her husband. He fucked her twice before they married and three times after they married. Su was a Director of Sotheby's, she ran their Ceramics department. Her husband was a big collector of Ceramics. The best thing for Su is her husband dying. She has all the money in the world but she wants a child.”

“Jack, you are amazing, your cock is still hard. Do you enjoy fucking older women?”

Jack replied, “Edi, I love fucking older women.

MilanaAngelAs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaAngelAs

When I was younger I lost my virginity to a girl who was a few years older than me. She used me for sex for four months. Then we split up. I had another girlfriend who was two years older than me but all I got from her were blow jobs. Just before my aunt died I fucked both of their mothers. Then I was too busy with the hotel that I lost contact.”

Edi answered, “You will meet the mothers one day again I am sure. I have a very good friend who is in her seventies. She is very fit and active. We have sex everyday. Every morning we swim one hundred lengths of the pool in your Spa. That's five kilometres. We go to yoga three times a week. I know she likes you as she has told me she finds you very handsome. Would you be interested in meeting her?”

Jack replied, “Edi, are you talking about Mrs Law? I know you swim with her every day.”

Edi answered, “Jack, yes I am speaking about Ann Law. She has the most sensitive tits. I can make her cum just with playing with them. She will still be up as I told her I would pop in after we had finished dinner. We could invite her up for a glass of Champagne?”

Jack replied, “I would love that. One day I was at the pool and she was swimming. I went over and chatted with her. I couldn't take my eyes off her wonderful tits. She was flirting with me. She aroused me so much that my cock got hard. Please invite her up.”

Edi answered, “She told me about that day. When she got home she got her biggest dildo out and fucked herself. I will call her now.”

Edi then got her iPhone out and phoned Ann. Edi put the phone onto speaker and said, “Hi Ann, are you still up? I am sorry I am calling so late. I have had a fantastic evening. I am still with Jack and was wondering if you would like to join us for a glass of Champagne?”

Ann replied, “I am still up. I had a bath tonight and shaved my pussy for you. How was your evening? I will come up as I love his Champagne. Did you fuck Jack? I have been thinking about him all night?”

Edi answered, “He has the biggest cock I have ever seen and he knows how to use it. He gave me oral and god knows how many times I came. He then fucked me. It was wonderful. I told him I would like anal then he gave me a wonderful ass fuck. My ass and cunt are still throbbing. He is unbelievable. After that, he fucked Su and May. They have gone down to Su’s flat so it will be only the three of us here. I am satisfied so you can have him to yourself. Ann, it's Jack’s birthday today.”

Ann replied, “I will be there in the next few minutes. I want to wear something special. It is thirty years old and very sexy. I will ring the doorbell. Ann, would you ask Jack to answer the door and to bring a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. I would like to speak with Jack privately before we party.”

Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang. Jack answered it and Ann came inside. Ann walked to the Master Bedroom door and said, “May we speak in this room?”

Jack nodded and followed her in with the Champagne. Ann closed the door as he put the Champagne on the coffee table beside the sofa. Ann then came and took Jack in her arms and kissed him with her tongue going deep into his mouth. He could feel the weight of Ann’s tits on his chest. They were both exploring each other's bodies with their hands. Ann’s tits were wonderful. Her nipples were hard and big.

Ann then said, “The last time I had sex with a man was thirty years ago in this room with your grandfather.”

“This is the outfit I wore on that night. We had wonderful sex. We were chatting and cuddling in bed when he had his first stroke. Your grandfather was the finest man I ever knew. He was a complete gentleman. I loved him with all my heart. The left side of his body was paralysed after the stroke. He could no longer have penetrative sex as his wonderful cock never got hard again. He was confined to this bedroom. I would visit him two or three times a day, depending on how he was feeling. When he was feeling good he would make me come with his fingers or tongue. I would sit on his face and he would suck my clit and finger fuck me until I orgasmed.”

“I would like to get to know you on a really personal basis. I have a son whose head is stuck up his ass. I have a wonderful daughter who is unhappily married to an idiot. Sadly, she has a Down Syndrome son. He is a most loving child. I have spent fortunes on medical care for him but he only has months to live. I am seventy-one years of age. I want to spend my remaining time with you. Would you be interested in having an older woman as your lover? I don't mind sharing you with the girls you are seeing. I am being deadly serious about this Jack.”

Jack topped up their glasses then took Ann’s clothes off. He undressed then took Ann to the bed. He laid her on the bed then went down on her. Ann’s tits were wonderful. She had a wonderful body for a seventy-one year old. Ann opened her legs wide for Jack. As she took his cock in her hands she said, “Darling, you are slightly bigger than your grandfather. When I suck you I will make you really hard.”

Jack then started sucking her big clit, it really was big. Jack had three fingers inside her. Ann was gripping his fingers very firmly. He soon had four fingers inside as Ann was sucking his cock. Ann was taking the full length of Jack’s cock. Her tongue was everywhere. Jack had felt Ann coming three times.

Ann said, “Lie on your back. I will go on top. I am going to give you a wonderful birthday present. You can cum in my pussy or if you prefer, I will finish you off in my mouth.”

Jack replied, “I will let you know when I am going to cum. I haven’t been sucked off for a long time.”

As Ann rode Jack, he was playing with her tits and clit. Ann’s pussy was very wet. She was taking the full length in her pussy now as her pussy muscles gripped Jack’s cock. She had a wonderful rhythm going.

After twenty minutes Jack said, “I am going to cum soon.”

Ann slipped off him and took him into her mouth. Ann could suck. Two minutes later Jack exploded inside Ann’s mouth. Ann kept sucking and licking. Then she stopped and opened her mouth to show Jack his cum still on her tongue. Then she kissed him. They both were tasting the cocktail of both their semen.

Ann said, “That was wonderful. If I am honest then I must say that you are bigger and better than your grandfather. So many memories came back to me while we were fucking. I would like to move in with you. We can still party with our friends but you and I will be an item. I have a small Chateaux in the Champagne region of France. My daughter, Carol, is there at the moment with her son who is also called Jack. Would you like to come and spend some time with me there?”

Jack replied, “I would love to spend time with you. I believe that there is a chemistry between us. I would love to go to Champagne with you as I need to visit my Champagne supplier. I love that area of France. I love the food, the Champagne and I would love to get to know you.”

They kissed again then Ann went outside to look for Edi. There was a note in the lounge which read: “Jack and Ann, I waited for you but when I heard wonderful noises coming from the bedroom I decided to go home and sleep. My cunt is still throbbing. I have never experienced such wonderful sex in my life before. I will be here at nine for breakfast. Lots of hugs and kisses to you both, Edi xxx xxx”

Ann kissed Jack then said, “I am so awake and so happy. May we go into the lounge and sip some Champagne together?”

Jack kissed her then they went into the lounge. They chatted about so many things. Ann spoke of her daughter Carol and the hardship she had experienced with her son and husband. Her husband had not visited his son for eight years and Jack was now nine. Young Jack had dreadful breathing problems. There was a clinic in the Champagne area that specialises in his specific treatment. All of his doctors were amazed he had lasted so long. Ann had told Jack that he had been on life support for the last ten days.

Ann said, “I would like to go to France tomorrow as I have a feeling little Jack won't be with us much longer.”

Jack had been fingering Ann’s wet pussy as they chatted. He said, “We will do that. Do you want me to drive you there?”

Ann replied, “I have many business interests. I own Europe's largest private jet company. I will arrange a plane for tomorrow after breakfast. We will be there for lunch. Edi will probably want to come with us but you will have enough to do looking after Carol and myself. It will be better for all of us to relax and unwind together.”

Jack answered, “What do you want me to do with Carol? How old is she?”

Ann replied, “She is thirty-four. She is a lovely person. I want you to fuck both of us every day. If Carol gets pregnant then I will marry you.”

Ann then went to the bedroom and came back with her smartphone. She then showed Jack pictures of Carol and young Jack. Young Jack had a wonderful smile but you could see he was in a bad way. Carol looked stunning. She was so like her mother. She had a voluptuous body. She was a very attractive woman.

Ann’s phone beeped. Ann had a message from Carol. It read: “Mum, things are not good with Jack. I am at the clinic with him. He is in intensive care and on life support. I have the feeling he will not pull through this one. They have given me a bed in the clinic so I will stay all night with him. If you are still awake and want to call then you can. I would love to hear from you. Kisses, Carol xxx”

Ann then dialled her number. She said, “How is he? I will organise a flight tomorrow morning. I will be with you by lunchtime.”

Carol replied, “Mum, he slipped away ten minutes ago. I feel a sense of relief as he has had a hard life for the last three years. He is at peace now. We both have done so much for him. Just think of the smile he gave us when he saw us. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I will ask Colette to make up the Master Bedroom for you. Will you come alone or with one of your girlfriends?”

Ann answered, “You are right, he is at peace now. Where would you like to bury him? in Scotland or France? I will be coming with Jack Ryan. If you want to bury young Jack in Scotland that won't be a problem but I would like to spend a few days at the Chateaux then we can fly him home. I have the same chemistry with him as I had with his grandfather. I think you will like him too. He is a lot of fun to be with. I am in his bed this now and my pussy is tingling and very wet.”

Carol replied, “I am so happy for you. We will bury young Jack in Scotland next week. I will have him kept in the mortuary until then. I am not going into mourning so we can have some fun when you are here. I wish my pussy was wet and tingling as it's so long since it was.”

Ann answered, “Darling, don't worry we will soon get you wet and tingling. Carol, are you on the pill?”

Carol replied, “No I am not. It is over nine years since I had a cock last inside me and that was an apology for a cock. I am not even going to tell that cock sucker that his son is dead. Mum, you used to tell me how big and good Jack’s grandfather was in bed. How does your new Jack compare with him?”

Ann answered, “It's over thirty years since I last had a cock inside me but tonight that has changed. Jack is wonderful in bed. He has an enormous cock. It is like a horse’s cock and he really knows what he's doing with it. I agree with you not to tell that cock sucker anything. He took no interest in Jack. We have enough evidence to divorce him now. Do you want a divorce?”

Carol replied, “I do want a divorce but my pussy is hungry for a cock. Can we share Jack? I have been sleeping with Colette a lot for the last seven years. I phoned her to tell her Jack had passed away. She said she would wait up for me. I will get her to shave my pussy when I get home. Mum, Colette and her friend Nicole and l have started a business buying and selling Antiques. It is profitable and I really enjoy it. We are storing our Antiques in two of the barns at the Chateaux. I will show you tomorrow.”

Ann answered, “Of course we can share Jack. I want you to stay off the pill. I want you pregnant again with Jack’s child. I have enough money but I want a relative to be in the family business. Jack is like his grandfather in so many ways. He is very intelligent and caring. He is sucking my clit and finger fucking me as we speak. I am going to get him to ass fuck me later then fuck my pussy again.”

Carol replied, “You are arousing me with what you are saying. I can't wait to meet Jack tomorrow. I think we will have a lot of fun. We can swim together on Tuesday morning. I am still doing my five kilometres in the pool every morning. I am like you mum, I am very fit.”

Ann answered, “Swimming is wonderful for you. It keeps you so fit. Here am I, seventy one with the same sex drive that I had when I was twenty. Carol, I must go now. Before I fall asleep I will book a plane for ten-fifteen tomorrow morning my time. I will let you know when we will land at Reims Airport. Can you collect us from the airport?”

Carol replied, “I will be there. I was just thinking that today could be the day my life changes for the better. I am thinking about you. I am so happy as I know you are doing the right thing. Call me when you know your arrival time.”

Ann then called the Jet company and arranged for a plane at ten forty-five this morning to fly to Reims Airport. Ann then kissed Jack. It was a long passionate kiss.

Ann said, “Let's go to bed and I want you to fuck me hard.”

Forty minutes later they fell asleep in each other's arms. Jack woke at six thirty and Ann was wide awake. She was smiling at him. Then they kissed. An hour later they showered together.

Ann said, “I must go to my apartment and pack my suitcase. Would you like to come with me and help me choose the clothes I will bring with me? Then I will help you pack your suitcase.”

They got back to Jack’s penthouse at eight thirty. Five minutes later, Edi, May and Su arrived. They all sat in the kitchen as May and Su prepared breakfast.

Ann said, “Guys, I got some bad news this morning, my grandson passed away peacefully this morning in France. Jack and I are flying to France this morning. Edi, after breakfast could you please drive us to Prestwick Airport?”

Edi answered, “I am so sorry to hear this but I think it will be for the best for Carol. Little Jack is now at peace. I will drive you to the Airport after breakfast.”

Jack said, “May, if you want you can stay here until we get back. Su, three weeks ago I bought two properties. One is a warehouse that I will use for storage. The other is a four storey building which I intend to convert to an Auction House and an Antique Center. Edi told me that you have knowledge of Antiques. Is it possible that you could have a look at the properties and let me know what you think?”

Su replied, “I will certainly do that for you. I have two friends who both live in Ayr who have vast experience in Antiques. I will ask them to come with me then I will be able to give you a very comprehensive report. My two friends are Jean and Margie. I will call them this morning. How will we get access to the properties?”

Jack answered, “If you contact the hotel and ask for Jim, the maintenance manager, he will give you access. I will now phone Molly Graham, and she will give you any information you may need.”

Jack then phoned Molly. Her uncle was much better and out of the hospital. Molly was in the hotel this morning so Su should go to the hotel and ask for her.

Su phoned Jean and Margie and they would meet at the hotel at eleven this morning. After breakfast, Edi drove Jack and Ann to the airport. In the car, Ann asked Jack to order lunch on the plane but to have something different from what she chose as she wanted to check the quality of the food. They arrived at the office at ten twenty and were in the air at twenty-five past ten. They ordered Champagne.

Ann said, “Your Champagne is much better. I think we need to look into this. Can you introduce me to the man who makes your Champagne?”

Jack replied, “Yes tonight I'll invite you and Carol for dinner at his son’s restaurant. The meals there are wonderful. He cooks using Sous-vide. I am thinking of doing the same at the hotel. The quality of his meals is fantastic.”

Ann gave Jack a hug then put her tongue into Jack’s ear. Ann whispered, “Jack if the stewardess wasn't here I would fuck you now. You were wonderful last night and again this morning. I think we will go to bed this afternoon.”

They both ordered different meals for lunch. They were typical aircraft catering. The pilot came out of the cabin and shook Ann’s hand. Ann asked what time would they arrive at. The pilot said in thirty minutes. Ann then messaged Carol to say that they would arrive twelve thirty her time. A minute later Ann got a reply saying Carol would be there.

Jack was looking at Ann. He was thinking she had so much class. She was impeccably dressed but still had a very sexual look about. Jack remembered two years ago he had been playing golf with his accountant and in the clubhouse later he had introduced Ann’s son to him. George, Jack’s accountant, had been at the same boarding school for all of their secondary education.

On the drive home, George had told Jack that he had spent all his time avoiding Ann’s son as he was the most boring and selfish individual he had ever met. George then told Jack that if he and three assistants took two years off to calculate Ann’s wealth they would be unable to do it as Ann controlled so many companies throughout the world. George then told Jack that Ann couldn't stand her son and had no contact with him whatsoever. Carol her daughter was Ann’s favourite. Carol had married an idiot and her life was caring for her Down Syndrome son.

They landed and Carol was in the office waiting for them. Ann gave Carol a kiss then introduced Jack to her. Carol was a very attractive woman who had many of Ann’s characteristics. She, like her mother had a wonderful pair of tits. Fifteen minutes later they turned into the driveway to the Chateaux. Then the Chateaux came into view, it looked magnificent. Colette came out of the front door when the car stopped. Colette was a very attractive woman too. Ann introduced her to Jack. The interior of the Chateaux was filled with Antiques. It was so tastefully decorated.

Colette said, “Can I offer you anything to eat or would you like a glass of Champagne?

Ann replied, “Colette, yes a glass of Champagne would be wonderful but I would like to unpack my suitcase. We will be on the terrace in ten minutes.”

Jack and Ann then went upstairs. Ann kissed Jack then said, “Jack, we will chat with them on the terrace but I want you alone this afternoon. Do you need to book a table for tonight?”

Jack replied, “I am hungry for you too. I will phone now. What time would you like to eat?”

Ann answered, “Seven would be great. Is it far from here?”

Jack replied, “Darling, it's a two-minute drive from here. What is your Champagne like here as I would like some of Rene’s to drink here?”

Ann answered, “You will know in a minute when we go to the terrace. I honestly don't have any idea. I only know that your Champagne is the best.”

They went downstairs to the terrace. Colette poured them a glass of Champagne. Rene’s was better. Ann said, “Do you have much of this Champagne as it's not very nice?

Colette replied, “Mrs Law, this is Champagne of my girlfriend's husband. I don't buy it. I agree with you that it's not nice but it's not costing anything.”

Jack asked, “Do you know the Champagne of Rene Vert? I import his Champagne into Britain.”

Colette answered, “I do and his Champagne is excellent. His son, Serge, has been awarded a Michelin star for his restaurant. This has caused a problem for Rene as all the Champagne Houses are using his restaurant but they want their Champagne served. Rene will get through this but it is difficult for him at the moment.”

Jack then got his phone out. Ann said, “Book the table for seven but ask if we can have a meeting with Rene and Serge at six thirty. I would also like ten cases of Rene’s Champagne. If he tells me how much it is I will pay him tonight in cash.”

Jack phoned. Serge answered on the second ring. Jack said, “Hi Serge, it is Jack. I would like a table for three at seven this evening. I would also like a meeting with you and Rene at six thirty as I would like to buy your father’s Champagne. I would also like ten cases of his Champagne. Is it possible to deliver it to Chateaux Law this afternoon? I will pay you cash for it tonight.”

Serge replied, “Jack, it's great to hear from you. Yes, we can have a meeting at six thirty and your table will be there for you after the meeting. I can deliver the Champagne in ten minutes to you and you can pay for it tonight.”

Jack answered, “Thank you. Do you have any bottles chilled? If you have then put four chilled bottles into a case. If you let me know the price I will give you the money when you come to the Chateaux.”

Serge replied, “The price to you is seven euros fifty cents a bottle so one hundred bottles are seven hundred and fifty euros. There's no rush for the money so you can pay me tonight.”

Ten minutes later Serge and Rene arrived with the Champagne. They put a case into the fridge and the rest in the wine cellar. Jack suggested having the meeting now. So Jack, Ann, Serge and Rene went into a lounge with a bottle of chilled Champagne.

Jack explained that Madame Law would like to buy Rene’s Champagne for her airline. Jack didn't know what quantity he would need but Ann thought it was around ten thousand bottles a month. She would phone and get the exact number this afternoon and let them know tonight.

Serge translated for his father and Rene nodded in acknowledgement. Serge said, “I have a very big problem. I had to borrow eighty thousand euros from the bank for the upgrade of my kitchen and restaurant. The bank is charging me eighteen percent on this. The worrying thing is that the bank has taken security over the loan on my father’s small Chateaux. The restaurant is in the grounds of the Chateaux. The value of the restaurant is over two hundred thousand euros. This is a very big worry for my family.”

Jack replied, “That's not good. I am prepared to give you the eighty thousand at a rate of two percent above the bank rate. I believe the bank rate in France is two percent. That would mean you would be paying four percent. If the bank rate goes up or down you will only pay two percent above the bank rate. I will only take security over the restaurant. Your father’s Chateaux is safe. I will need to find a lawyer to set this up and I will need to transfer the money from Scotland. I believe that this can be done in five working days.”

Serge then translated for Rene then stood up and shook Jack’s hand saying ‘Merci’.

Jack then got seven hundred and fifty euros from his wallet. He counted it carefully then gave it to Rene. Rene gave Jack fifty euros back then Serge said, “Rene says that the price is now seven euros per bottle.”

Serge and Rene then left. Ann and Jack stayed in the lounge. Ann phoned the head office of the airline. She got to the CFO who told her they were paying twenty-two euros per bottle of Champagne. Their meals were costing between eighteen and twenty-eight euros per meal. The twenty-eight euros was for a Filet steak. She had her iPhone on speaker. Jack had heard the full conversation.

Jack said, “With the Champagne alone you are saving one hundred and fifty thousand euros per month or one million eight hundred thousand per year. This is a serious saving. I wonder what Serge’s meals would cost. I noticed on the flight over that you have a small Rational Steamer in the galley. Have all your aircraft these Steamers as this is how you would heat the meals.”

Ann replied, “Jack, you were wonderful with Rene and Serge. I could not have done it better. Jack, I have lawyers in France, I own Banks and Insurance companies in France. It's a lot easier for me to arrange this. I will now make a phone call and arrange everything. The airline will pay your wine company twelve euros per bottle but we must organise delivery to Reims Airport. I will make my phone call then we can have a look at the Antiques Carol and Colette have been buying.

Ann then phoned Monsieur Paul Le Grand who was a lawyer who ran her vineyards. Ann owned hundreds of acres of the finest vineyards in Champagne. Her grandfather had bought them with the Chateaux in the nineteen twenties. They sold the grapes to the Champagne Houses. Ann had told Jack that last year they had made forty-two million euros from this which paid for the upkeep of the Chateaux.

Ann explained what Jack had offered Rene and Serge. Paul was very happy about this as he knew both of them well. Paul told Ann that he would phone Serge now and would arrange the contract and Serge would have his money tomorrow.

They then went to the barns where Carol and Colette stored their Antiques. It was impressive. Jack took a lot of pictures which he sent to May who would pass them onto Su, Jean and Margie. Jack and Ann then excused themselves and retired upstairs. Colette was going to drive them to Serge’s restaurant and pick them up when they had finished their meal.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments