Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Surprise Part 2

"The presents continue"

159
17 Comments 17
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

When Vince returned to his grandparents' condo, the family was gathered around the television. He did his best imitation of the dutiful son and answered all the annoying questions thrown at him regarding college. He was more circumspect about his evening, however.

"I have a possible job opportunity with a businesswoman who lives here in the development. I just happened to sit next to her on the plane. Pure luck."

Of course, he didn't explain that she was beautiful, stacked, and liked to fuck. He just said that she was nice-looking and middle-aged.

The next morning was more of the same. Vince escorted his sisters down to the pool area after lunch when it had warmed up a bit. They spread out on patio recliners and worked on their tans, the two girls reading teen mags and giggling about a variety of teenage secrets. Vince fell asleep but was awakened by a familiar voice.

"Better turn over or you'll be served as a lobster for dinner."

Sharon stood next to his recliner in the bright Arizona sun. Vince was blinded by the brightness, but there was no mistaking those big boobs even though she was wearing a light robe over her swimsuit. Vince shaded his eyes and saw that his sisters were now splashing in the pool.

"Oh, hi. Yeah, I'm feeling a little burned already. I'm not used to this after wintry Minnesota. Have a seat."

Vince pointed out his sisters and made small talk. Sharon smiled, and as much as she wanted to touch Vince, she was unsure just how intimate she should be at this point with his two sisters staring at her.

"I'm going to catch a few rays myself...I'm settled in across the pool but saw you and thought I should say hi. What are your plans?"

Vince explained his dance card was wide open, except he had dinner planned with his family–but that was all.

"Why don't you stop by after dinner at my place and we can talk business. I've got some ideas to share with you if you aren't too busy."

"I'd like that. Sure. Any special time?"

"How about eight? I'll have some wine ready."

Vince agreed, and Sharon returned to her spot on the other side of the large pool. Immediately Vince's sisters returned and wanted the lowdown on the babe with the bazoombas, as they called them. Vince did his best to downplay the situation, and after burning himself on the other side, finally gave up and returned to the condo for a shower and some aloe.

After dinner and dishes, Vince excused himself, and amid more knowing glances, he headed for Sharon's place. He rang the doorbell and soon heard Sharon's footsteps. Once again they stopped on the other side of the door and he figured she was probably making sure it was him. And when she opened the door, he saw why.

Sharon was wearing a see-through robe over a pair of thong panties and a see-through bra showing an excess of cleavage. Her large areola and nipples were plain to see and looking for escape in the thin material.

Vince entered, and she closed the door after peeking down the hallway first. She greeted her college lover by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him greedily. Her recently applied red lipstick left its mark on him.

"I thought I'd show off some of our product by wearing it. This is a business meeting–correct? That way I can write off some of the expenses. You could be expensive! I'm afraid to see your bill for intimate consultations."

"I'll have to check the tax codes. But if I were the IRS, I wouldn't object to anything you would like to write off so far. Jesus, you look fabulous. I have to say, you caught me a little off guard."

"I can change into a business suit if that's what you'd prefer. But honestly, I hoped we could get down to business as soon as possible. Is that okay? By the projection in your pants, I'd say you are agreeable."

Sharon reached down and stroked the bulge in Vince's pants.

"I'll follow your advice. Just tell me what you'd like. I'm not used to amenities of this type in my previous business dealings."

"I thought we could stop by the kitchen and grab some wine before we head to the bedroom. I think the bedroom is the appropriate place to discuss lingerie. And, as promised, I've got something for you to try on. Don't worry! It's made for men. We do carry a few select male items. I think you'll like what I've selected for you."

Vince followed Sharon to the kitchen where she had a bottle of chardonnay chilling in a ceramic wine cooler. She grabbed two wine glasses and beckoned Vince to grab the wine and follow her to her boudoir.

When he entered, the first thing he saw was a camera mounted on top of a tripod and aimed at the bed. On the bed was a pair of silk pajamas. Sharon set the glasses on a nightstand and had Vince pour the chardonnay.

"Do me a favor–get out of those college clothes and become Hugh Hefner for a while. These are pure silk. I think you'll love how they feel against your skin. You're a bit overdressed for the occasion."

Vince followed her directions and unbuttoned his shirt as Sharon sat on the bed and leaned against the headboard sipping wine as she watched him strip. When both his shirt and pants were off and folded on a nearby chair with some of Sharon's undergarments, he started to pick up the pajama bottoms.

"Nope. Take off those briefs, Bubba. Those pajamas need no interference from your "tidy-whities." I need to see that magnificent cock of yours before you cover it up."

Vince smiled and lowered his briefs, but they temporarily got hung up on his rigid phallus, already at full mast.

"And there it is! Mmmm, just as I had hoped: rigid and ready. I'm getting wet just looking at you."

Vince reached down and without thinking gave his thick shaft a stroke. His fat cock head projected from his fist like a fleshy, Spanish conquistador's helmet. Vince grabbed the pajama bottoms and slipped them on, but his erection tented them comically.

"Leave the top off, would you? I like looking at that manly chest of yours. I bet you'd like me to do the same. But I'll wait a bit and let you take it off for me. It's more fun that way."

"So what's with the camera?" Vince had minor concerns about being filmed in a middle-aged woman's bedroom, most likely having sex. At least he hoped he would be having sex–but in front of a camera?

"I figured you'd get a little scared when you saw it. I have a little secret, Honey. I like to watch porn. No big deal. Everybody does, or at least most everyone as far as I can tell. But I thought it would be even better if it were me doing the exciting parts. And I can't think of anyone I would want to be filmed with except for you. I promise I will blur out your face if that's what you want, and I will personally edit it with you. But I tingle just thinking about watching us having sex after our initiation yesterday. Which, by the way, was unbelievable."

"But what if someone saw it and tried to blackmail you...or me...or something? I'm just thinking out loud here."

"I promised I will not make any copies–unless you want one. And no one will ever see it or even hear about it. I swear. But...up to you. I understand your hesitation. Oh shit! I'm bringing you down. Look! Your dick is shriveling to only huge. Come here. Let's start with a no-camera warm-up."

Vince looked down. His once rigid penis was now hanging down and pointing at his feet.

Vince slid up on the bed and into the arms of this gorgeous woman. She smiled and kissed him as their bodies melted together. And as promised, in no time Vince had her "robe" off and her bra removed. He suckled and fondled her huge breasts as she groped his once-again rigid cock with her small hand. Sharon ran her fingernails down his back and even inside the back of his silk pajama bottoms, lightly touching his butt cheeks and even his anus as they passionately writhed and kissed like a couple of snakes in heat.

Sharon was particularly fond of using her tongue almost as a sensuous probe, searching, exploring, and licking as she whispered dirty thoughts into Vince's ear. She skillfully used it as a sexual weapon of sorts. Her talents were not wasted on Vince. He responded in kind.

"That's it, Honey. Do what you want with me. I love the way you touch me. Your body is so hard but your skin is so soft. I can't wait to feel your big cock plunge into my cunt and have your way with me. God, you fucked me so good last night. I want to feel your cum shoot in me. Maybe even in my mouth. I know men like that. They like to see their big cocks filling a woman's mouth and then shooting a load. Well, I love that, too."

Vince wasted no time getting hard again. He noticed out of the corner of his eye the remote for the camera.

"Go ahead and turn on the camera, Sharon. We can make a final decision later on."

"I already did, Honey. I have a remote for it. See!" A red blinking light immediately flashed as the camera recorded their love-making. She had placed it to the side of the bed, which she figured to be the best angle for starters, and the lamp light would be perfect. Moving the camera or even having a cameraman would have been ideal, but that wasn't going to happen so this would have to do. However, knowing that they were being filmed added to the excitement of the occasion, and she realized that she was becoming a bit of an actress as she offered dirty commentary and loud exclamations of pleasure to supplement their lovemaking.

Vince now had all of Sharon's clothing off except for her panties, and as he started to take them off, she stopped him.

"Leave them on for a little while yet. I want to save the best for last. Get on your back, Vince. My turn to work on you for a while."

Vince turned over and watch as first Sharon slowly eased between his legs and kissed his penis through the pajamas. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her as she massaged the thinly covered appendage through the silk, occasionally nibbling on it and biting gently. His PJs were tented obscenely at this point. She stroked him through the material as a wet spot formed at the large crown around his piss hole. Finally, she grabbed the material around his waist, pulled the pants down, and slipped them off before tossing them aside.

"Don't you just love the feel of silk against your body? It is so sensuous, but I bet you'd like the feeling of my lips even more, hmmm?"

She stroked his naked cock with first one hand and then added the other.

"Oh lord, I love your magnificent prick, Vince. Look at that. You have a two-hander, Honey. But I'm going to let my mouth do the work for a while. Just relax while I see how much of this anaconda I can take in. But first, I need to do something."

She scooted over to the side of the bed, opened the drawer to the nightstand, and pulled out a tube of lipstick. But before she put it on her lips, she moved the camera in for a closer view, and then, smiling, very deliberately applied the bright red paint heavily on her full lips in an exaggerated motion in front of the camera before turning and kneeling again between Vince's legs.

"Look at the contrast of my red lips and your ivory cock. Don't you love that? But now, watch as I try to swallow this yule log of yours, Sweetie. I love giving blow jobs and I've been told I'm quite good at it."

Sharon smiled and then slowly stretched her mouth as wide as possible before slipping it over the crown of Vince's rigid phallus. She inhaled about half of it before closing her lips tightly and holding them there. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked with all her might for a few seconds while swirling her tongue around it inside her mouth. And then, millimeter by millimeter, she slid up the shaft with her lips locked around his shaft. As her lips reached the plum-sized crown, they stretched even wider to accommodate his girth. When she got to the tip, she nibbled lightly on the crown and smiled. Vince was watching her closely, a look of rapture on his face. Sharon chewed softly on the tip.

"Don't worry, Honey. These are just love bites."

"Fuck, that feels good, Sharon. You weren't lying."

"We're just getting started, Honey. Before I'm done, you're going to be begging me for more."

She reapplied her mouth and once again slowly worked those bright red lips up and down the shaft, only stopping to lick and swirl her tongue around him. His cock was slowly being painted red from her efforts. She held his cock up against his stomach where it nearly reached his belly button. With his penis out of the way, she was able to lick and suck his testicles, gently massaging them with her mouth as she stroked his cock.

Candloly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Candloly

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Vince. I love the taste of cum. And don't worry. You'll get to fuck me later. Like I said, I'm saving the best for last."

As she spoke, she slid her fat mounds up and down his legs and occasionally slid up and wrapped them around his cock.

"Nothing like big boobs for a tit fuck. Even your big cock could get lost in there."

As his cock head emerged from her cleavage, she reached down with her tongue and lips and sucked it.

"I'm not going to last much longer, Sharon. Jesus, that feels good."

With those words, Sharon placed him back in her mouth and sucked and stroked him in earnest. She could feel that he was getting close. Between sucking and licking him, she offered encouragement.

"That's it, Honey. Just let it go. Shoot a big wad in my mouth. Mmmm, you taste so good, but your cum will be even better. You are so hard. I know this is going to be huge." Sharon returned to her sucking and jacking. With her free hand, she began massaging Vince's balls and then suddenly, he let loose with a grunt.

"Oh, fuck, Sharon. Here it comes."

Sharon sucked even harder and when the first spurt hit her, she could barely keep it in her mouth. Excess ejaculate leaked out the corners of her mouth and down over her fist, but she kept pumping and sucking until it finally stopped. By then, her fist was covered in a shiny river of cum, much of which left a stain on her bedspread. Vince's cock slowly softened, even though her tongue kept at it for some time after.

"Oh, my god, Sharon. You drained me."

"I hope not, Honey. I'm in no hurry, but I'm planning on you getting it up again so I can enjoy you differently.

They lay there, naked, hugging and kissing for several minutes. Sharon handed Vince his wine and together, they sat and sipped. Vince's muscular form showed the signs of an overdose of sunshine from his time by the pool. His chest and abs were pink, along with his nose and ears. Sharon was nicely tanned all over except for the area around her nipples, which were lily white. She was still wearing a pair of thong see-through panties and as they sat there, Vince casually placed his hand in her groin and fingered her clitoris.

"Might as well get rid of these now. Don't look."

Sharon slid off the bed and made a point of slowly taking off her panties in front of the camera, which was still running. She turned her back to Vince and bent over as her thong hit the floor. She stepped out of them and spread her legs so that her labia were visible between her parted thighs.

"Are you looking at me bum, you cheeky monkey?" She giggled at her joking imitation of the SNL skit. At the same time, she reached back and spread her butt cheeks. Despite being close to middle age, Sharon was blessed with a beautiful, round ass.

"I hope my ass isn't too big for you. You should have seen it when I was younger. I tend to gain weight there and in my boobs, but I don't hear any complaints. More cushion for the pushing, hmmm? My little bunghole is a virgin but I might change my mind for you. I've never been fucked in the ass, but it sounds exciting. Is that something that you like?"

Vince had only had anal sex a few times with his neighbor as part of her tutorial. She particularly enjoyed feeling his thick cock in her ass and he enjoyed pleasing her.

"Sure, if that is something you think you would like."

She returned to the bed and straddled Vince with his cock between her thighs and once again showing signs of life.

"You got a little sunburn today, Honey. Thankfully, your cock was protected–for two reasons. One–so I can enjoy it. And two–so the other ladies at the pool couldn't see how hung you are. Even so, I know a magic potion that will make it feel better." She reached inside her nightstand again and pulled out a tube of Astroglide, a lube she used with her sexual aides. She squirted some into her hand.

"This should help me as well as you. I just need to rub it in. How does that feel? Oh, look! It's coming back to life again. Yummy, the staying power of youth. This thick snake of yours is making an old lady very happy."

"Old lady! I think not, Sharon. You are anything but an old lady. You are so unbelievably sexy. I can't get over how lucky I was to sit next to you on the airplane."

Sharon smiled and kissed her lover on his sunburned nose, her hanging breasts crushed between them. They each took a sip and then Sharon took his glass from him and set both on the nightstand. As she sat on his thighs, Vince reached up and squeezed her breasts. His large hands were not big enough to engulf the fat orbs. He reached up and kissed her nipples as she supported his head in her arms.

"That's it, Baby. Suck on momma's big titties. Mmmm, that feels so nice.

Vince's cock was now rigid and ready. Sharon raised her ass and scooted forward until she felt it in the sweet spot of her pussy. She reached down with one hand and spread her large labia with two fingers so his crown could enter her unimpeded. Once the smooth, round head found purchase, she slowly settled down on it until her ass was on his thighs.

"Oh, Honey. It feels like you're in my throat. Let's just go slowly and enjoy this while we can. This is the part that I love–when you first enter me and you go so deep. You're stretching me out with your thickness as well. It feels like I'm sitting on a zucchini, not that I've ever tried that before."

"Your pussy feels so good, Sharon. Lying here with my cock buried inside you and those big tits on display for me to fondle and suck is like every man's dream come true. Then I look into your emerald eyes and your flaming red hair and I ask myself, is this real?"

"That's so sweet, Vince. I think I'm the lucky one. I've been depressed for some time now and you are the pill I needed to break out of it. I was so happy when a witty, handsome, college hunk sat next to me on the airplane and then what are the odds that you'd be staying in the same development as me?"

Sharon began moving her hips in tight little circles, mindful of the fact that she had a large penis buried in her that belonged to the naked man on whose lap she was sitting. Her sincere compliments were music to Vince's ears, but her tight pussy and huge breasts on his face were the whipped cream on the dessert. He squeezed her big boobs and then slid his hands down to her hips as she began to slowly fuck him while she talked.

"But enough of that, Honey. You are such a relief after my asshole, limp-dicked husband and I'm going to enjoy every second that I can squeeze out of you. How does this feel, hmmm? A nice old lady fucking you in every position you can imagine? And I've got a secret Christmas present in mind for later."

She bent over and kissed him on the lips, her tongue finding him and slithering around it. Vince felt her ass begin to pump up and down on him and even though he had just had a huge climax, he knew it was only a matter of time before he had another one as Sharon twerked her tight pussy in a variety of rhythms and patterns. Her fleshy cheeks shook in tight waves as she slammed down on his thighs. Her eyes were closed as if she were in a magical place, but one that required intense concentration.

Sharon had her hands on each side of Vince's head as she began moving her ass faster and faster. In return, he met her thrust until they were slapping together in a sweaty fucking match, her tits bouncing crazily in the process. Sharon would lean down from time to time and mash them into Vince's chest and face when those dancing orbs bounced out of control somewhat painfully.

"How about you get behind me, Sweetie? I know that men love it that way." She gave Vince a motherly kiss and raised her ass until his cock slipped out and plopped on his thigh. Sharon turned her head around to look as he repositioned himself. Vince's penis was glistening with a combination of her cunt juices and the Astroglide lube she had applied to it earlier.

She slid her knees to the side and kneeled, doggie-style, next to him. Her full breasts hung to the bed, swaying with her motions.

"How's that for a target, Sweetie? Go ahead. You can get really deep this way."

Vince lined up the head of his cock with that now familiar sweet spot just below her anus. His glans easily slipped in and he slowly buried himself in her. He gripped her hips in both hands and began to slowly build up speed until once again, he was ramming his cock into her forcefully.

"Ungh, Oh my god! You don't mess around. Just stuff it in, why don't you? Don't worry. I love your big cock. You just took me by surprise back there. God, you are even deeper this way, I swear."

Vince was grinding toward another climax. The sight of his cock pounding into Sharon's perfect cunt was putting him over the edge, and he slowed down to control the inevitable urge to cum. At one point, he pulled completely out. But instead of putting it back between her labia, he got an idea. He gripped his shaft tightly and aimed it at Sharon's little star above her pussy.

"Oh, Honey. I don't know about that. Maybe just a little, hmmm? Be careful. I'm a virgin there." Sharon had been fucked in the ass before, but not in ages. The feeling of Vince's huge cock in her ass both excited and scared her. She felt the crown slip in partway, and pain soon gave way to pleasure.

"Just for a little while, okay? Go slowly there, Sweetie. Mmmm, yes, just like that. Oh my god, I didn't expect this so soon, but, Honey, I want you to be happy if this is what you like."

Sharon reached over and grabbed the Astroglide and handed it back to Vince.

"Put a little more lube on your cock, okay? You're awfully big and my little butthole is tiny. There, that feels better. My god, I forgot how good this feels. Oooh, careful. Don't get too rambunctious back there."

They continued in this fashion for some time before Vince realized he couldn't hang on much longer. But just then, Sharon pressed her face into the pillow and gripped the sheets in two fists. Without warning, a huge vaginal orgasm took over her body and she screamed. Vince thought he was hurting her but when he tried to pull out, she begged him to keep fucking her ass for just a little longer.

"Right there, Vince. Oh, god. You're making me cum.

"Oh fuck, Sharon. I'm cumming again."

"Shoot it in my ass, Honey. Oh, my, god. This feels so good."

Sharon writhed in pleasure as Vince buried his cock in her ass and held his hips to her butt cheeks until he was once again drained. They both collapsed on the bed face down. Vince lay on top of Sharon for several minutes before finally rolling off and letting his softened cock slip out of her ass followed by a sticky mixture of their juices.

"Jesus, that was wild. What prompted that?"

"I don't know. I just saw that little star winking at me and I reacted. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Hurt me. Jesus, hurt me like that anytime. My lord–all three orifices are stretched out from you. That's a record–at least for me. But let's just lie here and smooch for a while. It's still early and you could even spend the night if you want. But you probably have to get back, don't you?"

"Not for a while. How about if I stay here for part of the night and then sneak into my grandparents later? I have a key and it should be no problem."

"I like that. And I might have to have a little more of you during that time, if you know what I mean. I've been on a dry spell for too long. I forgot how much fun this is, but I need to be careful so I'm not walking bow-legged tomorrow. Now kiss me like you mean it. And go ahead and play with my boobs. They love the attention."

And he did. And, no surprise, neither Vince nor Sharon got much sleep, but they did fuck each other a few more times before Vince finally surrendered.

"No mas, Sharon. I don't have a gram of sperm left in me. I need to go back to the well and replenish. You are a man-eater.

When Vince finally was able to sneak into his grandparents' condo and get in his makeshift bed on the couch, he was smiling. He was getting more sex in two days than he'd had in an entire semester. And tomorrow Sharon promised a special surprise. They were going to visit one of her lingerie stores. She guaranteed a good time.

And it wasn't even Christmas yet.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments