Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming In Third

"Coming in third ( generation ) is a real win."

54
11 Comments 11
16.7k Views 16.7k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Dave caught up with his friends’ go-carts when they slowed down after finishing the race, and prepared himself.

“Getting rusty, there,” was Will’s first jibe.

Carl opened with, “Coming in third isn’t bad.”

“Except when there’s only three,” Will finished.

Dave grinned and shook his head.  “Ha ha.  Excuse me for getting a real job and not spending all my weekends here, like you two losers.”

“Losers?  Weren’t you paying attention?  We won,” Carl taunted.

“Speaking of paying,” Will said.  “You’ll be paying for lunch, I believe.”

Dave pulled off his helmet.  “You see, that’s where I win.  If I’d beaten you idiots, I’d be eating lunch off the dollar menu at McDonalds.  At least this way, I get a decent meal.”

“Yeah, yeah, moneybags,” Carl teased.

The three had fallen into the easy comradery almost instantly, despite not having seen each other in five years.  They continued to joke and taunt each other as they returned the go-carts, and all the way to the diner Will and Carl had chosen for their victory meal.  Having just finalized a bitter divorce, it was exactly what Dave needed to lift his spirits.

He knew why they had chosen the diner and not Red Lobster the moment they walked into the place.  All the servers were hot young girls.  Hardly one to argue with that choice, he enjoyed the scenery while they ate and caught up.

Their server was a strawberry blonde with big tits, and she brushed up against him more than once during her frequent stops at their table.  She was flirting for tips, but she was also giving great service, so it was going to work on him.

“Anything else I can do for you?” she asked on her next stop.

“Thanks, but I think we’re good,” Dave said.  “You can bring the check.”

“Back in a jiff,” she answered before strutting back to the counter.

“There’s something she can do for me.  Damn,” Will muttered.  “You know, I hate you sometimes, Dave.  Bet you could be in her pants in three seconds if you wanted.”

Dave shrugged, put on an exaggerated expression of confidence, and said, “What can I say?”

“Asshole,” Will chuckled.

Then Carl asked, “Do you know who that is?”

Dave and Will both shook their heads.

“That’s Amy Farber’s daughter, Caitlin,” Carl explained.

In an instant, the nagging sense of recognition that had struck Dave the moment she walked over to the table made sense.

“Oh, shit,” Will said.  “Amy Farber.  You banged her and her mom.”

It was the incident that had forever cemented Dave’s reputation as the biggest player in town, all those years ago.  He had dated Amy for a couple of months, and they’d gotten into an argument over something he couldn’t remember, resulting in her breaking up with him.  That night, he’d happened upon her hot mom exiting a bar, and one thing had led to another.

Amy had shown up at his place to apologize just as her mother was leaving with an unmistakable, freshly-fucked look about her.

Carl said, “Just turned eighteen five days ago.”

Dave said, “Damn, Carl.  Keeping track, are you?”

They all chuckled briefly, but stifled it and tried to look natural because Caitlin was returning to the table.  She handed over the check, and Dave wrote down a thirty-five percent tip before handing it back, along with his credit card.  Caitlin’s eyes – and her smile – both widened when she took the check back to the counter.

“Give her your number?” Will asked.

“As if I need the drama of an eighteen-year-old,” Dave answered.  “Got enough of that from my ex-wife.”

“What drama?” Carl asked suggestively.  “You’re only in town for the weekend.  A day of drama for a piece of that sounds like a good deal.”

They all laughed, and Dave couldn’t resist a good look at her swaying ass when she left the table after returning his card, but messing around with a barely legal teenager was not in his game plan for the weekend.  Heading back to Carl’s house for a couple of beers was.

****

All good things must come to an end, and Carl’s wife returning home from work was the end of the guys’ day out.  They had all known that in advance, so they were prepared.  Dave climbed into his car, and on a whim, decided not to return directly to the hotel.  Instead, he took a drive down main street.

Taking in the sights was both nostalgic, and a little sad.  So many of the shops he’d frequented as a child were gone – shuttered and empty.  Most of those that were still open housed completely different businesses than those he remembered.  Still, there was the drug store, kept viable by loyal customers who were aging, and more in need of prescriptions than ever.  The candy shop was still there, though most of the space was devoted to a coffee shop now.

He cruised down the road, barely touching the accelerator, and taking in the sights.  The speed limit was twenty-nine.  Not twenty-five or thirty, but twenty-nine.  It was an idiosyncrasy from the fifties that had somehow never changed.  Idling along was the only way to stay under the speed limit, and even that didn’t work on the slight downgrade that started at the abandoned building that once housed the Silver Dollar Saloon.

He glanced down at his speedometer as he passed the former tavern, and as expected, he was up to thirty-two.  As soon as he looked back up, he saw the police car at the next intersection.  Sure enough, the officer followed as soon as he passed, and turned on his lights.  Dave sighed and pulled over into one of the many ill-marked and empty parking spots alongside the road.

“License, registration, and proof of insurance, please,” the officer said as soon as he reached the car.  Dave handed them over, and the officer asked, “Mr. Peterson, do you know why I pulled you over this evening?”

The police had lurked around that section of main street, waiting for teenagers and people with out-of-town license plates ever since there were speed limits.  It was a joke for three towns over, and had been for years.  Wisely, Dave didn’t admit guilt, and instead said, “No, Sir.”

“Clocked you at thirty-three in a twenty-nine zone.”

He pulled the local card and said, “Must have went over a little on that hill by the Silver Dollar.”

“Mr. Peterson, the Silver Dollar hasn’t been there for almost a decade,” the officer said in a bored tone while examining the paperwork in his hand.

“I haven’t been home in quite a while.  It was still there when I lived here.  Born and raised.”

The officer grunted and said, “Yes, my wife mentioned that.  Perhaps you remember her.  Amy Farber.”

Oh, fuck me, Dave thought.  He tried to keep his tone light and said, “Yes, I remember her.  Is she doing well?”

“Oh, she’s doing quite well, Mr. Peterson.  Mr. Peterson, have you been drinking this evening?”

Dave weighed his options, and opted for the truth.  “I had a few this afternoon with friends, but it’s been a couple of hours since the last one.”

“I’m going to need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer test.”

Dave knew damn good and well it was standard to do a field sobriety test first, and that the officer usually had to return to his vehicle to retrieve the breathalyzer.  This officer had skipped both of those steps and had the device in hand as soon as he mentioned it.

Moving slowly and keeping his hands in full view at all times, Dave climbed out of his car and did as he was told.

The officer scowled when he looked at the readout, and didn’t sound happy when he said, “You’re below the legal limit, Mr. Peterson.  Please return to your vehicle.”

Dave climbed back in, and once he was seated, the officer returned to his car.  He took his sweet time, but finally returned.  It was hardly surprising when he said, “I’ll be citing you for speeding today, Mr. Peterson.  Please take care to observe the posted speed limits in the future.”

Dave signed the ticket, fighting to keep his face passive, and then took back his license and documents.

“Drive carefully, and have a pleasant evening, Mr. Peterson,” the officer said as he returned to his vehicle.

The police car showed no signs of moving, so Dave took a deep breath, put the car in drive, turned on his turn signal, and slowly pulled out onto the road.  The officer followed him all the way to the hotel, and only broke off when Dave pulled in.

Prick, he thought as the officer passed by the driveway of the hotel.  Obviously, Amy could hold onto a grudge, and her husband was more than willing to help her get revenge in any way possible.

Though he tried to shake it off, he was still irritated after he changed clothes and returned to his car.  The county fair was on, and he wasn’t going to change his plans because of a psycho ex-girlfriend and her badge-wearing prick of a husband.

He did, however, make sure he followed all the rules of the road to the letter on his way to the county fairground.

Walking through the grass of the parking area toward the rides and stands helped chase away the darkness of his mood.  It had been years since he’d been to any kind of fair.  His ex-wife had wanted nothing to do with them.  Visions of corn dogs and elephant ears pulled him along, and he didn’t waste time finding stands that sold both.

It was a strange couple of hours, to say the least.  People would approach him, and it would only dawn on him who they were once he’d been in conversation with them for a few minutes.  It had been so long.  Time had both dulled his memory, and changed everyone’s appearance. 

The crowd thinned of people who were old enough to remember him as the evening wore on.  Teenagers soon dominated the remaining crowd.  He was thinking about returning to the hotel when the sight of a homemade ice-cream stand diverted him.  That was another treat he hadn’t indulged in for years.  It was too hard to resist.

A group of girls – all dressed to attract attention – were ahead of him.  Once they had their ice-cream, they turned, and he recognized Caitlin from the diner.  Her eyes lit up and she broke into a wide smile.

“Go ahead, I’ll catch up,” she said to her friends.

The girls didn’t even remotely try to hide their appraising glances as they moved away from the stand.

“Get your ice-cream,” Caitlin said, still smiling brightly.

Wary after having a run-in with Amy’s husband, he nodded and ordered a double-scoop bowl, wondering what she was up to.  Once he’d placed his order, she spoke up.

“I just want to thank you for that tip.  That was so nice,” she said.

“I’ve waited tables before.  I know it’s hard work and terrible pay.  When I get good service, I try to brighten up the day.”

She said, “Well, you certainly brightened mine.”

Are her friends hiding somewhere with their phones, waiting to post video of her embarrassing me online?  Are her parents somewhere nearby watching? he wondered.  There was no doubt she was flirting, but the question was why.

Still, it was hard to ignore her tight, fitted t-shirt, which stretched with the most eye-catching wrinkles between her large breasts.  The jeans she wore may as well have been painted on, leaving little to the imagination there.  His own jeans grew a little tighter as well.

“Happy to do it,” he said as he accepted his ice cream.

“It’s Caitlin, if you didn’t catch the name tag.”

“Dave,” he responded.

She made a little surprised sound, and lifted her ice cream cone.  He nearly groaned despite himself at the sight of her tongue tip lapping a drip of melted cream on the cone, and then continuing upward.  Her tongue broadened over the scoop, and she moaned after she swallowed.  He could almost feel her tongue sliding up his shaft, and then swirling over the head.

“This is so good,” she said in a voice dripping with sensuality.  “I’ll leave you to yours.  I work the lunch shift at the diner most days.  Come by any time.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Okay.  Bye,” she said, and then left to catch up to her friends.

Don’t do it, he told himself.  But, he did.  He turned to watch her walk away with her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass swaying.  He looked for only a second, but the moment he lifted his eyes from the vision, she glanced back over her shoulder, caught his gaze, and gave her ice cream cone another lick.

Old instincts kicked in, and he smiled back at her, giving a brief nod before sitting down with his ice cream.  He was nowhere near as confident as he looked.  It had been many years since his player days.

The encounter had him hard enough to feel as if he was going to bust through his zipper, though.

****

His friends had been the ones to suggest returning to the diner for lunch again.  He was of two minds about it, but didn’t argue.  Caitlin had caught them when they were barely inside the door, and made sure to point them toward a table in her section.  She picked up right where she’d left off with her flirting.

“Here, let me get you a refill on that,” she said on one pass by the table, upon seeing Dave’s glass was empty.  She bent down, reached in front of him, and let her breasts brush against his shoulder in the process.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Carl whispered, “Damn, she’s shoving those tits all in your face.”

“Like mother, like daughter,” Will said, and winked.

“And grandmother,” Carl added.

Dave gave a dismissive wave and said, “She’s just aiming for another big tip.”

“Tip of your dick,” Carl said in a rush as she returned to the table with the refill.

Caitlin sat down his drink and said, “Just give me a wave if you want anything else.”

That resulted in inevitable comments from his friends about what they wanted, as soon as she left the table.  Eventually, they got back on track, planning how they were going to spend the rest of his last day in town.  His friends’ wives had given them special permission to stay out late for the occasion, though they both lamented it was going to cost them somehow.

Once their plans were settled, Dave took care of the bill.  He ended up giving her an even larger tip than the day before, and she rewarded him with one of her brilliant smiles.  Her flirting was a nice ego boost after the nightmare of his divorce, even if it wasn’t going anywhere.

They hit the demolition derby at the fair, in which Carl’s brother took third place, and then it was off to the bar.  Time seemed to fly by, and Dave had a fantastic buzz going when the clock struck eleven, and his friends’ phones lit up with reminders from their wives.

A big tip in advance convinced the cab driver to drop them all off in turn, and Dave’s hotel was the first stop.  He waved goodbye as the cab pulled away, and decided that he needed to get back into town more often.  He still had a ton of vacation time saved up – despite the amount he’d used on the divorce proceedings.

A car door opened as he was turning to walk back to his room, and he did a double-take when he saw Caitlin climb out of the car.

“Hey,” she said as she approached.

“Hello,” he responded.

She grinned as she strutted toward him.  “So, I overheard you say you’d be coming back here at eleven, and that it was your last night in town.  I thought I’d give you a chance to invite me in.”

Caught completely off guard, he froze, staring at her standing in front of him.  She was still smiling, and standing with her hip cocked to the side, looking incredibly sexy.  Once the initial shock wore off, he glanced to the left and right, half expecting to see her father aiming a taser at him.

“It’s okay.  I’m eighteen,” she said, drawing his attention back to her.  She was holding up her driver’s license.  “See.”

He looked, and sure enough, Carl was right.  She was eighteen by a whole six days.  Dave looked over the license at her and said, “Are you serious?”

“Oh, so serious,” she said as she slipped her license back in her purse.  She then stepped even closer, ran a soft finger up his arm and asked, “So, are you going to invite me in?”

No, that’s insane, the voice of reason screamed in his head.  He wasn’t listening.  Between the booze and the sexy little minx throwing herself at him, it was a foregone conclusion.

“I’d be crazy not to,” he answered.

“Then let’s go.  I’m so fucking hot right now.”

Dave nodded toward his room, and she fell in step with him.  The cab had dropped him off right in front of the room, so it took only a second to get there.  Then it was another second to open the door.  Then another to step inside.  She tossed her purse on a chair, and she was on him before he fully closed the door.

Caitlin kissed him hard, holding her body against his, and started working on the tail of his shirt from the back.  He grabbed a double handful of her tight little butt, and returned the kiss with equal fervor, their tongues dancing over each other.  Her hands slid up his bare back once she extradited his shirt from his pants, and then began to push higher.  She pulled away from his lips just long enough to rip his shirt off, tugging rather uncomfortably on the tip of his nose and his ears in the process.

She crushed her lips back to his, and he quickly found the zipper on her skirt.  As soon as the tab reached the bottom, he hooked his fingers beneath her panties, pushing them and the skirt down her legs.  The skirt dropped to the floor, while her panties stretched between her thighs.  Her hands roamed over his back, and he grabbed a handful of her bare ass.  With the other, he worked on shoving her panties down.

Caitlin pulled her legs together, letting him push her panties past her knees.  She then pulled away, offered a sweet, sultry smile, and lifted her top.  Her heavy, braless breasts tumbled free.  They were bigger than her mother’s, though not quite as big as her grandmother’s, and every bit as incredible as Amy’s had been at that age.  She shared the family trait of small, pink nipples and areolas only a little darker than the surrounding skin.  Only a thin, sparse strip of hair adorned her mound.

A stretch and a shimmy caused her panties to slip down to her ankles, and she moved back in.  This time, she didn’t press her body against him when their lips met, allowing her to reach for his belt.  He took advantage of that to squeeze her left breast and rub the stiff nipple with his palm.

She made short work of his belt, button, and zipper.  Once the fly of his pants parted, he released her breast to push them down off his butt.  Her hand slipped into his boxers, and she gasped when her fingers curled around his hard cock.  She squeezed it once, and then they parted simultaneously.  He stepped on the heels of his shoes to remove them while she lifted and twisted her legs to free her ankles from her panties.  She then helped him push his pants and underwear the rest of the way down, and he jerked his feet out of them.

They came together in another hungry kiss.  Clad in only his socks, and she in her heels, he edged her backwards toward the bed.  He guided her to sit, but she had other ideas.  She turned around, planted her hands on the mattress, and pushed her taut butt against his cock.  Her hair whipped over her shoulder when she looked back at him and said, “Fuck me.”

Dave settled his left hand on her smooth hip, and she dropped down to her elbows.  Between the posture and her heels, her ass looked incredible.  He took aim and wriggled the head of his cock between her nether lips.

“Damn, you’re wet,” he remarked as his tip pressed against the entrance of her canal.

“So wet,” she said.  “Give it to me.  Please.  Give it to...”

Her words vanished into a sharp gasp when his cock popped inside her.  She was so hot, wet, and velvety smooth inside that a growl arose in his throat.  He sank into her about half his length, and then her walls closed even tighter around him.

“Oh my god,” she whimpered when he held himself inside her for a moment.  She drew air into her lungs with a deep gasp as he pulled back, and then cried out, “Yes,” when he pushed back inside her.

It was as if he had been transported back oh so many years to the first time he’d slid inside her mother.  He rocked his hips, slowly opening her up, drunk on her sounds of pleasure and her tight pussy caressing him.  She shifted slightly, slipping a hand beneath her to her clit.  His balls brushed against her on the next stroke, and he pulled back quickly, only to dive balls deep inside her with a grunt.

Caitlin yelped when he hit bottom and trembled as he held himself buried in her depths.  “So good.  So good.  Don’t stop,” she implored.

He pumped his hips at a steady pace, delighting in her tight pussy, and her young body undulating.  As petty as it was, the encounter with her father – and by proxy, her mother – made it all the sweeter.

Revenge is a dish best served in a hot, wet pussy, popped into his head, and he grinned at the thought.

She glanced back at him, her face tightening with pleasure, and said, “Oh, fuck yes.  Your cock feels so good.  Faster.”

Faster he could manage, and so much more.  Years of experience had taught him a multitude of tricks.  The hint of delighted surprise in her voice when he bent his knees a little, changing the angle at which he was penetrating her, encouraged him to bring out a few more.  He varied the speed and angle of his thrusts, keeping her off-balance, hitting new pleasure centers when she least expected it.  The rising pitch and volume of her whimpers left little doubt it was working.

“Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!” she cried when he hit her with a far quicker series of thrusts.

He was beginning to feel the first tickles of an impending orgasm, but concentrating on giving her far more pleasure than he’d ever given her mother helped stave it off.

Soon enough, he was pounding her at full force.  Her butt jiggled.  Her breasts swayed erratically.  Her strawberry-blonde locks danced from the shockwaves traveling through her body.  He released her hip with his left hand, dipped his thumb in her abundant juices, and pulled out the next surprise from his bag of tricks.

Caitlin yelped when the slippery digit pressed hard against the pink iris of her ass.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

“Don’t stop!  Fuck m-m-m-meee!” she squealed.

He could feel the tips of her fingers thrumming against his thrusting shaft, a testament to how quickly she was working her clit.  He pressed harder on his thumb, slipping it inside her, and she squealed again.

Dave pounded her with his thumb in her ass, and her cries turned into a nearly unbroken song of ecstasy.  Then, out of the blue, her voice choked off in a squeak.  She dropped down a moment later and wailed into the mattress as she came.

He growled as he felt her walls contract around him, and saw her visible hand curl into a claw.  He kept the pressure on, driving into her climaxing pussy, and her voice rang out again when her throes caused her head to turn, her scream combining with the slaps of their flesh colliding.  He gripped her hips, keeping her from squirming away from him, and keeping her coming.

It didn’t take much of that for the tickle in the head of his cock to become a hot itch, and to begin spreading.  He slowed down, and when that didn’t do the trick, stopped.  She continued to tremble and cry out, her pussy contracting around him.  A few moments later, her breathing took on an even more labored cast.  Her pussy was milking him, nudging him ever closer to an explosion of his own, so he pulled free.

Caitlin let out a pitiful whimper when he left her empty, and her knees began to wobble.  He pushed her forward until most of her weight was resting on the bed, rather than her weak legs, and caressed her ass while he admired the exquisite sight of her drifting down from her orgasm.

After a minute or so, she recovered enough to pull herself into the bed, and roll over onto her back.  A violent shiver rippled through her when she saw his pussy-slick cock was still rock hard.

“Holy shit,” she muttered, and then chuckled as she let her head thump into the mattress.

Dave climbed into the bed and reclined next to her.  He reached out, letting his fingertips glide over her hip, up her waist, and over her stomach.  She moaned and locked eyes with him.  She was ready for more.

He moved in, and she gasped when his lips closed over her nipple.  One of her hands moved to the back of his head, and entwined in his hair.  The other settled onto his back to claw at his skin.  He sucked her nipple hard, flicking the stiff point with his tongue, making her writhe beneath him.

She whimpered when he released her nipple, and gasped when he planted a series of passionate kisses on her neck.  It was a journey rather than a destination, and he kissed his way to her other breast.  At the same time, he lifted a knee and straddled her.  Her hips lifted, pressing her pussy against his hardness, seeking relief from the ache he was building inside her.

Balancing on his elbows, he squeezed the firm globes together, allowing him to dart back and forth between the stiff points.  Her hips rose higher.  Her arms and legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him down to her need, but he resisted, allowing her only teasing hints of what she wanted.

Until he could no longer resist what he wanted.

When he wormed a knee between her legs, she was quick to accommodate him.  She spread her legs, allowing him to move the other knee between them, and allowing her to open herself fully in invitation – which he accepted, but not at she expected.  He quickly slid his knees back and dropped into the V of her legs for the taste he’d first sought upon guiding her to the bed.

Again, he was reminded of the past as his tongue parted her nether lips.  She tasted just as wonderful as the first time he’d gone down on her mother, and her grandmother.  Visually, he was impartial to a woman’s choice of grooming.  He had been just as excited by her mother’s trimmed pussy and her grandmother’s full bush.  In practice, he couldn’t deny how much he enjoyed the feeling of Caitlin’s smooth-shaven labia beneath his lips and tongue.

“Oh my,” Caitlin cooed as he lapped her.  “Never had...”  She sucked in a deep breath and yelped when he went after her clit, but then continued, “Never had a guy go down on me after fucking me.”

Dave paused long enough to ask, “Like it?”

She shuddered when he stabbed his tongue deep, seeking the source of her wetness.  “Uh huh.  You’re making me so hot.”

He responded with a growl while he sucked her clit.

“Fuck yes.  Eat my pussy.  Just like that,” she begged.

He dipped down, lapping up her nectar, and then sucked her nether lips.  A quick flick of his tongue brushed her clit, and both of her hands settled on the back of his head.  He lapped her button hard, and then teased it with swirls of his tongue, drawing out whimpers tinged with surprise.

When she caught her breath, she cried, “So good.  Don’t stop.”

As if.

It had been too long since he’d felt such soft, smooth, fresh skin beneath his hands, lips, and tongue.  He devoured her, taking in the sensation of her muscles growing taut and her shocked cries of pleasure.

He plunged two fingers into her, curved them upward, and found her g-spot.  She stiffened, and then let out a high-pitched growl from his knowing touch.  Then he sucked hard at the apex of her folds, drawing her clit in, and massaged the hidden shaft with his lips.  The corners of his mouth turned up into a smile.  From the way her body reacted, he knew he had to be the first to explore those hidden pleasure centers that few boys her age would have known.

He certainly hadn’t known them when he was fucking her mother and grandmother.

Caitlin writhed and thrashed, her fingernails sometimes digging painfully into his scalp and shoulders.  His neck ached from the position, and the wrenching of her body.  Still, he didn’t relent.  He endured the pain, knowing it was caused by her intense pleasure.

Pleasure that was rising to a crescendo.

For a few moments, her whimpers and cries gained a touch of coherence, emerging as almost words.  She screamed, “Oh!  Oh god!  Fuck!  Fuck!  I’m!  I’m!  Oh my god!”

The final word vanished into a primal scream as orgasm wracked her body.  She sat up, her fingers fisting into his hair and holding him against her climaxing pussy with incredible strength.  He rolled her clit shaft even harder, and lapped the swollen bud.  He swirled his fingers over the spongy softness of her g-spot.  A second, pained-sounding wail echoed back from the walls, though it was muffled by her thighs clamping around his ears.

Her upper body slammed back down to the mattress, and her hips lifted, where they trembled from the onslaught of ecstasy.  He kept the pressure on, prolonging her orgasm, until the bite of her nails and the sting of her pulling his hair cut through his ardor.  Her butt slammed back to the mattress when he let her clit go, and his fingers slipped from inside her.

She was still thrashing, and he darted back in, lapping up her nectar.  She tried to push him away with arms that were one moment weak and trembling, and the next filled with desperate strength.  He slipped through her guard several times, drinking up her juices, until she found the presence of mind to cover her sex with a hand.

Dave rose above her on his knees, watching her slowly drift down from the peak of her pleasure.  Her eyes fluttered open, but when she saw him above her with his face covered in pussy juice and his cock rock hard, the orbs rolled up in her head and her eyelids snapped shut once more.  Her skin glistened with sweat, and her tight face was flushed all the way down her neck.

The sight was making his cock throb, and he had to take it in hand to dull the growing ache.  Caitlin opened her eyes again, and upon seeing him stroking his cock, she gasped.  She then took several deep breaths and swallowed hard – her eyes fixed on his erection.  Finally, she slid her protective hand out of the way, met his eyes, and nodded.

Dave moved in with an anticipatory growl and grabbed behind her knees to spread her out again.  She propped herself up on her elbows to watch as he took his cock in hand.  Her eyes popped wide open and she let out a croaking sound as he thrust balls deep into her saturated pussy.

“Ah, fuck yeah,” he growled as he pulled back and thrust again.

Caitlin yelped when he hit bottom, and then said, “Oh, that feels so good.”

“That pussy’s so tight.”

She lurched and squealed when he leaned forward, changing the angle of his next thrust.  Dave kicked up the pace, and after a few strokes, pushed her left knee down to the bed.  He pressed his thumb against his thrusting shaft, getting the tip slippery, and then moved it to her clit.  She whimpered when he touched the swollen bud, and then groaned when he began to move it back and forth.  He pressed down hard enough to roll her clit shaft, taking advantage of the knowledge he’d gained while eating her.

“Yes!  Just like that,” she encouraged him.

Not that he needed it.  He wanted to make the little vixen come again – hard.  She was absolutely stunning in the throes of orgasm, and knowing her mother would hate the thought of it was oh so delicious.

He leaned back, letting the angle of his cock rub over her g-spot for a few strokes, drawing out exactly the sort of reaction he wanted.  Unfortunately, it put him at an awkward angle to keep rubbing her clit.  He straightened, and picked up the pace of his thumb to compensate.

One of Caitlin’s hands roamed over the sheets above her head, sometimes gliding, sometimes jerking in response to his cock diving into her depths.  The other squeezed and caressed her perfect breasts, which were quivering from his thrusts.  He leaned back again for a couple of lingering strokes, then leaned forward and gave her a dozen rabbit-quick thrusts.

Once again, stamina learned from years of practice, and concentrating on giving her pleasure served him well.  As incredible as her tight young pussy felt, he only had the faintest of tickles in the head of his cock.  Those years of practice were years, though.  Some things don’t improve with age, and his thumb began to ache from the repetitive motion.  After a quick dip in her juices, he switched to his middle and pointer fingers flashing back and forth over her bud.

Color flooded Caitlin’s face.  Her cries rose in pitch and volume.  “Yes.  Right there.  So good.  So good,” she squealed as her pleasure soared.

His wrist wasn’t faring any better than his thumb.  It was already aching, and he growled, “Come for me.”

“Oh yes.  Faster,” she whimpered.

His back was ready, willing, and able.  His wrist, not so much.  With a grunt that was half frustration and half pain, he prepared to switch hands.  Almost as soon as his fingers left her clit, Caitlin replaced them with her own.

“Faster,” she reiterated while her fingers flashed over her pleasure button.  “Give it to me.”

With his hands free, he lifted her left leg again, curled his fingers around it, and used the purchase to give her what she wanted.  She screamed when the hard, fast thrust rocked her body, but her fingers never faltered.

Dave pounded her ass into the mattress, making the springs creak.  Ripples passed through her big tits, building into a bounce that grew more pronounced by the second.  Their bodies collided with loud smacks, joining the symphony of his grunts, her whimpers, and moans.

Her juices were starting to dribble down his balls, and he couldn’t help but look down at his cock stretching her pussy.  Her wetness coated him in a shimmering sheath, and spatters of it decorated her mound.  The increase in hot, wet friction, and the sight of the beautiful young woman writhing beneath him caused the wicked itch to creep up the shaft of his cock, but he was holding it back.  The redness of her face and pinched expression hinted she was well ahead of him.

“Yes!  Make me come!  Make me come!  Gonna make me come!” she cried, punctuating that assumption.

His voice deep and husky, he said, “Fuck yes.  Come for me.”

“So close.  Don’t stop.  Don’t...  Oh!  Oh!”

Her mouth dropped open.  Her jaw quivered.  Her eyes rolled up in her head.  The fingers between her legs lost their rhythm, and the clawed fingers of her other hand jerked the bedclothes out of their neat tuck on the corner.

“Yes, fucking come,” he growled, and somehow found a reserve of strength to kick up his speed one final notch.

She sucked in a loud gasp, and her eyes locked with his for a fraction of a second.  Her eyes pinched closed, she lurched, and loosed a wail of release as her orgasm claimed her.

Dave growled loud and long as her pussy clenched around him.  Her arms flailed and her head lashed on the pillow.  One spasm even caused her to kick him rather sharply in the ribs.  The tight squeeze burned through his mental controls like a hot knife through butter, and pressure built at the base of his cock with alarming speed.

A bark-like grunt burst from his lips, and he spat out, “Gonna come!”  He was certain he was going to spatter her from her stomach to her face when he pulled out.

“Inside m-m-m-m-mee!” she screamed.

He was more than old enough to know better, but in that moment on the cusp, he didn’t have enough presence of mind to override primal instinct.  He was deep in a young pussy begging for it, and gave in.  He growled as he drove his cock into her a few more times, and then roared as a load like nothing he’d felt in years surged up his shaft.

Caitlin squealed when he swelled – balls deep inside her – and erupted like a geyser.  A second, third, and fourth blast flooded her depths in rapid succession, each as hard as the first.  Only the briefest, blissful pause preceded two more, slightly weaker jets, and then he pulsed, emptying every drop he had to offer into her hot embrace.

Light-headed and weak when his orgasm subsided, he slumped forward, barely catching himself on trembling arms.  His forehead rested on her sweat-slick skin, just below her rapidly rising and falling breasts.  His pants for breath came in counterpoint to hers – inhaling when she exhaled.  They both gasped when he pulled his cock – which was rapidly growing sensitive – out of her cream-filled pussy.

Breathing in sync after their twin gasps, they slowly settled to earth.  Caitlin let out a deeply satisfied moan and tousled his hair once her breathing slowed.  Feeling as if he was burning up where their skin touched, Dave summoned up a burst of strength to roll off her.

He opened his eyes when she chuckled, and immediately wished he hadn’t.  She was lifting a large dollop of cum from between her legs and bringing it to her lips.  His softening cock protested mightily at the sexiness of the sight, and he snapped his eyes closed again.  It didn’t help with the sound of her slurping his cum off her fingers.

Caitlin shifted on the bed, and he allowed his eyes to drift open again.  She’d rolled onto her side to look at him – her face decorated with a languid, satiated smile.

“That was incredible,” she said.

He nodded and quietly agreed, “Oh yeah.”

“No, I mean it.  Nobody has ever fucked me like that before.  You made me come so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.”  She closed her eyes, offered a brief, quiet moan, and then continued, “Guess Debbie was right.”

His brow furrowed, and he shrugged, not knowing what that meant.

“Debbie was with this older guy once, and she said he did things that drove her crazy.”

He smiled and said, “Experience has its advantages.”

She laughed – a silvery sound very reminiscent of her mother – and scooted a little closer so she could drape an arm over him.  Her eyes widened for a second, and she briefly glanced down.

“Guess you came pretty hard too.  It’s still dripping,” she said when she looked back up.

“Thought I was never going to stop.”

“I loved it.”

“Me too,” he said while reaching out to run his fingers through her strawberry-blonde locks.

She moaned in response and said, “I needed it so bad.  I haven’t had sex in a month.”

Dave said, “That’s a crime.”

“Tell me about it,” she agreed.  “My dad’s a cop, and he harasses any guy I’m with.  They’re all afraid to be seen with me.”

Damn good thing I’m leaving in the morning, he thought, knowing her father already had a reason to harass him without knowing he’d just fucked his daughter.

“That’s rough,” he said aloud.

“Well, I’m off to college in the fall, so he won’t be able to cock-block me anymore.”

“That should drive him crazy.”   The thought of the jackass squirming was quite a pleasant one.

“Well, he’s been driving me crazy, so...”  She blew a raspberry, and then laughed.  “I need a drink.”

Dave nodded toward the mini fridge, one of the amenities of his premium room in the small town hotel.  “Should still be a couple of bottles of water in there.”

“No beer?”

No, thank god, he thought while shaking his head.  Already made enough trouble for myself without giving an eighteen-year-old girl that I just filled with cum some booze.

“Oh well, water will do,” she said, and promptly slid out of the bed with energy he envied.

Caitlin retrieved both remaining bottles, handed him one, and then opened hers.  She stood by the bed, drinking her water, and letting her eyes roam over his nude body.  Though his still sensitive cock wasn’t happy with the stimulation, he admired her standing naked in her heels while he drank.

She drank about half her bottle, and then sat it down on the nightstand.  He nearly choked on his water when she reached down, parted her nether lips, and revealed their mingled juices still dribbling from her.

“Wow, you really filled me up,” she said, and then giggled.

“Uhm, you are on birth control, right?” he asked, knowing how stupid it was to ask after the fact.

“Of course.  Dad said no, but Mom took me anyway.  She lectured me, but said she knew I was probably going to do it anyway.”

She knows that runs in the family, he thought, and smiled.

Caitlin smiled too – a crooked, mischievous smile – and then turned around.  She bent over, showing off her ass, and unhooked the straps on her heels.  She stood up straight, kicked off her heels, and then gave her butt a spank.

“I need a shower.  Join me?” she asked over her shoulder before strutting toward the bathroom.

Oh boy, he thought, seriously doubting the old soldier was going to come to attention so soon after unloading inside her.  He got up and followed her anyway.

****

Dave groaned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes when he awakened to the sound of his phone alarm going off.

“Morning,” Caitlin said from the pillow next to him.

“Morning.”  He smiled, remembering the night before.  He’d seriously underestimated how arousing the little vixen could be, or his own virility.  He had not only gotten hard again in the shower, he’d even found some cum to unload inside her.

“Guess we need to get up, huh?  You’re heading home this morning,” she said.

He took a deep breath, sighed, and nodded.

“Me too.  When I turned on my phone, I saw six missed calls from Mom.”  A ringtone sounded, and she looked at her phone.  “Make that seven.”

Caitlin put a finger to her lips to indicate he should be quiet, and then answered the call.  “Hello.  My phone died.  Gawd, you know I was staying at Debbie’s.  Get off my back.  Whatever.  I’ll be home in a little while.  Whatever.  Bye.”

Dave got goosebumps when she ended the call and whipped the covers off her still nude body.

“Now I really need to get going, before she comes looking for me,” she said.

That was enough to put the fear of god in him, and he pushed back the covers as well.  He needed to get out of town but quick.  Despite the urgency, his eyes drank her in as she dressed.  She made no secret that she was admiring him as well.

Fortunately, he’d packed up before heading out to the bar the night before, expecting he’d feel delicate in the morning.  Caitlin walked toward him, her hips swaying, and a sultry smile on her face.  She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a lingering kiss.  Just before she pulled away, she dropped a hand to his crotch and squeezed.  The kiss had already started him rising, and her touch hastened the process.  When she lifted her hand, she was holding a scrap of paper stuck between two fingers.

“My number,” she said.  “And my panties are in your suitcase.  How far away are you?”

“About three and a half hours,” he answered, taking the scrap of paper, even though he knew it was a terrible idea.

“Hmm.  Not that far if there’s incredible sex waiting for me.  No wife or girlfriend, right?”

“Not at the moment.”

“Good.  Text me.  Soon.”  With that, she brushed her fingers over the crotch of his pants one last time, turned, and walked toward the door.

Dave stuffed the number into his pants pocket and grabbed his phone.  He knew he was going to enter that number as soon as he stopped for coffee – somewhere outside of town.  He picked up his bags, and went to meet her where she stood in the open doorway.  Her phone started ringing as soon as she stepped out the door.

“Oh shit.  It’s Debbie,” she said when she looked at the screen.

“Need to go turn in the room key,” he said.

She nodded and answered the call while he hurried to the nearby office.  Caitlin was still standing outside his room, just ending the call when he returned.

“Mom just called her.  She covered for me.  Got to go. Text me.”

He nodded, not trusting his voice, and watched her cross the parking lot – her heels clicking on the pavement.  Just before she reached her car, he unlocked his, and climbed in.  Caitlin rolled down her window, waved, and blew him a kiss as she drove off.

He put the car in reverse, and as he backed out of the parking spot, he saw another vehicle speeding toward him from the opposite side of the parking lot.  It came to an abrupt stop right behind him, and the door burst open.

“Oh shit,” he muttered.

Amy stepped out of the car, staring daggers at him.  She briefly glanced at her daughter’s car vanishing down the block, and then stalked toward him.

“You...  You...” she stammered furiously as she reached the back of his car.

“Sorry, no time to catch up,” he said out the window while he put the car in gear.  She reached his window and an evil, evil voice popped into his head.  It then spoke through his lips.  “Tell your mom I said hello.”

She was screaming something as he drove away, but apparently she was too livid to think about getting in her car and following him immediately.  Dave spent one of the most nerve-wracking ten minutes of his life exiting town by the shortest route he knew, devoting equal time to his rear view mirror and the speedometer.  He only truly relaxed when he was well outside the county and pulling into a Dunkin Donuts for coffee.

After taking a long drink in the parking lot, he pulled out his phone and entered Caitlin’s number.  He chuckled as he did so, remembering the look on Amy’s face.  He told himself he’d never use it, but the thought rang hollow in his head.  Another chance at that sweet young pussy was going to be difficult to pass up.

As he was about to put his phone away, a text message from Carl arrived.  It read, “Drove by the hotel on the way to work.  Did I see what I thought I saw?  CF?”

An evil grin on his face, Dave answered, “Yep.  Came in third.  It was a real win.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments