Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connor Gets His Wish

"A young man dates the daughter of a television personality but the famous mother is the woman of his dreams"

75
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Well mate, what is it like shagging Tina Lowe's daughter?" Ryan Blackwood asked his friend, Connor Harbey.

"It is great, but I would rather be shagging Tina Lowe," replied Connor, smiling.

"Fuck yes, she looks even better in real life than she does on the television," said Ryan.

The Tina Lowe that they were talking about was a well-known television personality and actress that had quite recently moved to a large house on the fringes of the village in which Connor and Ryan, both aged nineteen, lived.

Tina Lowe was aged fifty-four but looked very attractive on television and, as Ryan said, in real life. She and her husband were getting themselves involved in the local community and were proving to be very welcome newcomers.

Connor had recently started dating twenty-year-old Kerry Lowe, the only child of Tina and her husband Ray and he had indeed bedded her.

Kerry herself had a job in television but off-camera. She was also 'seeing' a married man and she did not as yet see her relationship with Connor as being serious, although she found him rather dishy in a country boy sort of way.

Kerry had, so far, kept her relationship with the married man a secret but she probably would not be able to do so for long because he also worked in television and sometimes with her mother.

Kerry was generally quite open with Tina about her sex life and she had told her about Connor and she had told her mother that he had a large cock and knew how to use it. She assured her mother that they were using condoms. Tina had seen Connor in the village but they had not yet met.

Tina and Ray had rather an open marriage and all that either asked of the other was that they remain discreet in any of their extra-marital dalliances. Tina certainly did not want anything scandalous about her or her husband to reach the press and jeopardise her, at the moment, booming career.

Tina and Ray decided to have a housewarming party but if they just invited their television friends and contacts then they would be snubbing the villagers with whom they were trying to integrate, so they decided to have two parties. The first one of which would be an open invitation to all occupants of the village.

They fixed a date for a Saturday in the near future and had invitations printed and pushed through every door in the village. They also put the invitation in the local weekly newspaper. They had a marquee erected and hired a semi-professional band from a nearby town and hired a catering company from close by. The village pub did a bar in the marquee but obviously had to take on additional staff although the pub would be quiet because almost everyone would be at this party.

Although it was billed as a housewarming, the house itself was not really being used too much.

Almost the whole village was in attendance and those that had not previously met her were very impressed by Tina Lowe who they only knew from their television screens because as well as being very attractive, she was very down to earth.

Connor and Ryan were enjoying themselves drinking and dancing, Connor was still occasionally fucking Kerry Lowe and he had a couple of raunchy dances with her.

Kerry and Connor had just finished one of those raunchy dances when Tina decided that she should meet the young man that her daughter was seeing so the smiling television personality made a beeline for the couple.

"So Kerry, are you going to introduce me to your friend?" smiled Tina, speaking to her daughter but looking at the very good-looking young man.

"Oh yeah, mum this is Connor, Connor, this is my mum, Tina," said Kerry, smirking a bit at the expression on her mother's face.

"Pleased to meet you, Connor," said Tina, taking Connor's hand.

"Pleased to meet you too, Mrs Lowe," replied a slightly nervous Connor, this was the most famous person that he had ever met.

"Oh Connor, call me Tina," gushed Tina, still holding his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Tina," giggled Connor, his cock hardening because of the obvious sexiness of this mature woman.

"I am Ryan," said Connor's friend, feeling left out and jealous.

"Oh, pleased to meet you too, Ryan," said Tina, releasing Connor's hand and taking Ryan's.

Tina soon departed to circulate but did smile back at the two young men. Kerry had also moved on in search of other young men.

"Fuck, she is so fucking hot," Ryan said of Tina Lowe.

"Yeah, she is," agreed Connor, who was a bit mesmerised by her.

The party continued and everyone was having a great time but a few villagers had started to drift away, not because they were not enjoying themselves but because they were unused to late nights. Connor Harbey was not going anywhere though because he was hopeful of going to Kerry's room although, in his wilder dreams, he wished it was her mothers.

One of the earlier party leavers was Connor's mum Jane who was not really a party person but was very much a television person. She was thrilled at not only having a famous face from television living in the village but also being invited to a party at the personalities house.

Connor lived with his mum but he told her nothing of his private life and she had stopped asking two or three years before.

Ryan Blackwood had copped off with twenty-seven-year-old Judith Gates who had the reputation locally of being a slag but Ryan did not mind that because he fancied a fuck and he was very likely about to get one.

Connor had gone outside the marquee for a cigarette and Ryan and Judith were snogging nearby as Ryan pawed the woman's arse.

"Um, me and Judy are going now, see you soon," said Ryan, almost apologetically, to Connor.

"Yeah, have fun," said Connor.

"We will," giggled Judith, as Ryan fingered her arse crack through her tight skirt.

Connor watched them depart and, having almost finished his cigarette, was about to go back into the marquee when Tina Lowe appeared by his side. "Can I have a drag of that, please?" said Tina, indicating the almost finished cigarette.

"Um, yes, sure," said Connor, getting a whiff of Tina's perfume.

"The television people would not approve, in case it makes my voice husky," said Tina, taking a long and sexy drag on the cigarette.

"I think your voice is so sexy," Connor heard himself say.

"Really? Now or on television?" said Tina, her gorgeous eyes on Connor's.

"Now, um both," said Connor, getting highly aroused.

"My daughter tells me that you have a big cock, Connor," said Tina, the way that she pronounced 'cock' made his penis twitch.

"Oh, um, did she?" stammered Connor.

"Over there about three hundred yards is our summerhouse. Would you like to go there and wait for me? I won't be long," said Tina, Connor hardly believing what he was hearing.

Connor had not answered. "Is that a yes or a no?" teased Tina.

"Yes, yes, I will go and wait there," said Connor, still disbelieving.

"Good boy, I will be there soon," said Tina, before she spun around and went back into the marquee.

Although Tina Lowe had had numerous sex partners it was out of character for her to go after a youth thirty-five years younger than herself and certainly unusual to pick someone up on her own property. She had found Connor to be very attractive on their first meeting a bit earlier and she had glanced at him a few times since then. She was feeling very horny and thought that she would like to sample the cock that her daughter had spoken well of.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

Connor went to the summerhouse and waited nervously, thinking of lighting another cigarette but deciding not to. Eventually, Tina Lowe appeared, like a vision bathed in the moonlight.

Tina had the key to the summerhouse in her hand. "Before we go in here, you need to promise me something; Promise it and mean it, okay?" Tina said.

"Yes, yes, anything," said Connor, wanting to put his hands to this woman's body but, for the moment, resisting.

"You tell nobody about what we do; I don't want 'I fucked Tina Lowe' appearing in some Sunday newspaper, okay?" said Tina, seriously.

"Yes, yes, I promise," said Connor.

"In that case, this might not be our only fuck," smiled Tina, unlocking the door.

"We cannot have the light on but fucking by moonlight is quite sexy, don't you think?" continued Tina, locking the door from the inside.

"Yes, yes, mmmm....," said Connor, his response cut short by Tina locking her lips on his.

They kissed long and hard and traded tongues as Tina ground herself against Connor's erection and Connor caressed her arse cheeks through her skirt. Connor had often wondered what Tina'a arse was like when he saw her on TV and although he had not yet seen it, he now knew what it felt like.

"Let me see if Kerry is right about you having a big cock," said Tina, undoing Connor's belt and trousers and pulling his trousers down. Tina fondled Connor's erection through his boxers before having them down and then slowly wanking his penis.

"Yep, she was right," giggled Tina, before dropping to her knees and taking Connor's rod into her mouth. Connor was going crazy. He wanted to fuck her but he was in danger of cumming in her mouth.

Tina wanted that cock inside her and she guided Connor to a chair and sat him down. "Um, I have condoms in my trouser pocket," said an agitated Connor.

"No need honey; We decided no more kids after I had Kerry so I got done," said Tina, reaching under her dress and removing her very damp knickers.

She put her legs on either side of the seated Connor and held his large prick upright as she positioned herself and ran it against her cunt lips. She slowly lowered herself and they both groaned as her cunt took his cock inside.

Tina had her mouth wide open in a silent scream as she took more and more of Connor's cock into her hot and wet cunt and eventually had him all in. They kissed again and Tina started slowly moving up and down, still with their mouths locked.

After slowly riding for a time, Tina's movements got quicker and more urgent as she used her middle body muscles for stimulation of both herself and the young man whose cock she was riding. They were now panting and grunting as Tina bounced, her buttocks hitting Connor's thighs every time that she bottomed out.

Tina was very close to cumming and Connor was not far behind.

"Oh, oh, fuck, gonna cum," panted Tina as she now rode hard and fast. Connor just managed a grunt in response.

"Shit!" shouted Tina, as she orgasmed and her juices soaked Connor's thighs.

"Oh!" exclaimed Connor as his spunk shot into Tina's bubbling vagina and the mature woman shrieked with laughter.

They kissed with passion as they came down. "We must do this again; Maybe in a bed next time," said Tina, climbing off Connor's lap.

Tina picked up her knickers and wiped her cunt and Connor's cum coated cock and thighs. "You can keep these but I do not expect to see them on eBay," laughed the very happy Tina.

"I don't know, I would probably get a good price for Tina Lowe's cum soaked knickers," teased a now confident Connor.

"We had better get back to the party, but not together; I will have to go to the house and get some clean knickers," said Tina, as Connor pulled up his boxers and trousers.

"That was amazing," said Connor, as it just seemed to register with him just what had happened.

"It was amazing; Believe it or not I do not make a habit of seducing young men like you," replied Tina.

"Well I am so glad that you seduced me," said Connor.

Tina unlocked the summerhouse door. "Are you serious about doing it again?" asked Connor, hardly believing his luck.

"Yeah, I want you to give me a good fucking in bed," confirmed Tina, as she let Connor out of the summerhouse.

"I would love to," replied Connor.

"Then we will fix something. Will you give me your phone number or shall I ask my daughter?" chuckled Tina.

"I will give it to you," said Connor, making sure that Tina's sticky knickers were not falling out of his trousers pocket.

They made their way back to the party, Tina via her underwear draw, and Connor noticed Kerry all over another youth from the village. He was not too distraught, especially as he had fucked her mother and looked like doing so again.

Connor was at the bar and Tina appeared beside him. "Write your number down for me," said Tina, passing him a napkin and a pen. Connor wrote the number down and handed the pen and napkin back and Tina left, with a smile.

They had no further contact that evening although their eyes met a couple of times.

Connor waited until most of the guests had gone before drifting away. There was no sign of Kerry or the youth from the village so Connor assumed that they were probably fucking in Kerry's bedroom.

A few days before, Connor had expressed a wish to his mate, Ryan. Connor's wish had now been granted and there was every chance of it being granted again.

Connor saw Ryan late on Sunday afternoon. "Anything happen at the party after I left?" Ryan asked his friend.

"Not much; I hung around for a while and it looked like Kerry took a fancy to Michael Russell," said Connor, referring to the other youth from the village.

"Never mind mate; I expect she will be back to you," said Ryan, although he thought Connor did not seem too upset.

"I suppose you had a good fuck with Judy," said Connor.

"Yeah, she is fucking insatiable," laughed Ryan.

On Monday evening, Connor was sitting with his mum watching the regular Monday programme presented by Tina Lowe, a programme that Connor had previously shown little interest in. Jane Harbey was glowing thinking that she had recently attended a party at the invitation of this woman on her TV screen, Connor was getting stiff in his trousers thinking that he had fucked her.

Almost an hour after the programme had finished, and with Connor now in his room, his mobile buzzed.

The text from an unknown number read 'Did you get hard watching me on TV?' said the message.

"Fuck yes!' texted back Connor.

'I want that hard cock of yours, be in touch soon. Love Tina Xxx,' read the next message.

'Can't wait,' replied Connor.

It looked like Connor Harbey might be getting some more sexual action with famous television personality Tina Lowe soon.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments