Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elizabeth Gets Another Night With Simon

"Sixty-four-year-old Elizabeth again has twenty-year-old Simon in her bed."

21
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was now two weeks since sixty-four-year-old divorcee Elizabeth Prentice had attended the eighteenth-birthday party of her grandson, Tim. At that party Elizabeth had probably had too much to drink and, much to the disgust of her daughter Tina was snogging and groping with twenty-year-old Simon Whittaker. Tina would have been appalled if she had known that a few days after the party her mother spent the night in bed with the young man.

Liz had not seen or heard from Simon since that night although she was not surprised. He probably just saw her as an easy lay, she thought,  but she did not imagine that he had much trouble getting females into bed anyway. She had written down his mobile phone number when he phoned her, she having given him her number at the party, but she did not save it on her phone and she resisted any temptation to phone him.

Elizabeth was walking with Tina in town two weeks after the party and the two of them were still not on the best of terms because of the older woman's performance at the party and Tina's berating of her on the telephone the next day. Going in the opposite direction was Simon Whittaker and his and Liz's eyes met in recognition and her heart skipped a beat.

"Wasn't that the boy from the party?" asked Tina, who had not seen her mother's eyes flashing at the youth.

"What boy?" said Elizabeth innocently.

"The one that had his hands on your backside and tongue in your throat," said Tina.

"Oh I don't know, don't remember him." lied her mother.

Just then Liz's phone rang with a number that was not one of her contacts.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello sexy, you look gorgeous," said a males voice and she had to fight to stop breaking out in a grin.

"Thank you, how are you?" she said trying to sound calm.

"I will be better when I have fucked you again," said the voice.

"Yes, that would be nice...when?"

"Tonight and I will spank that lovely arse of yours too."

"Okay, I will do the same for you," said Liz,  who was shaking inside.

The conversation over, Elizabeth felt as though she was walking on air.

"Who was that?" asked Tina.

"Oh just a woman from the Women's Institute," Elizabeth lied again.

Simon had not said what time he would be arriving but Elizabeth was made up and dressed up early, a bit nervous, and very excited.

Well into the evening her doorbell rang and the handsome hunk was on her doorstep.

"Mmmmm I didn't think I would see you again," she said as they kissed.

"Well you are a great fuck Liz," was the possibly not too flattering reply.

She eagerly got his cock out of his trousers and was stroking it lovingly as he undid and removed her blouse.

He had her bra off and was sucking on her tits and she threw her head back and cooed.

She completely removed his trousers and underwear and had his prick in her mouth and it was his turn to throw his head back.

She worked his cock with her lips and tongue and took a dribble of precum in her mouth.

She stood up and her skirt and knickers were removed as was his T-shirt and the naked and highly aroused couple kissed and groped some more. She led the way up the stairs and he aimed a slap at her large right buttock.

"Hey, that hurt," she giggled.

"You will get a lot more of them later," he said.

"Yes and I will tan your arse too," she said as they reached the bedroom.

She wanked his cock as he fingered her cunt before they backed to the bed and he then had his head between her legs. He licked her to a loud orgasm before inserting his rigid prick in her pulsating cunt. He fucked her smoothly and she very soon came again before he fucked her harder and brought on her third shuddering orgasm. He was shagging her like there was no tomorrow and she was sure that this was the best fuck of her life and she was just starting to cum one more time as his spunk spurted into her.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

They lay drained and happy and they kissed and swore undying love to each other, although neither of them believed it to be true.

After they had been in each other's arms for a while Simon announced "Right, young lady it is time for your spanking."

So he sat his bare arse on a chair and the naked Elizabeth was sprawled across his lap. He marvelled at her large shapely backside before rapidly bringing his hand down hard from one cheek to the other.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He was not holding back and she could already feel her arse stinging as he continued to spank it.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

It was a long time since Liz had had her backside tanned but. although it was stinging like mad, she was finding it exhilarating.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her arse cheeks were glowing, as were her face cheeks.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She was squirming and wriggling and they were both very turned on.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

They were both breathless when the spanking finally stopped. Simon gently stroked her red buttocks and put a finger between her legs to find her soaking cunt.

"Are you going to spank me now?" he asked.

"No, you are going to fuck me again and then I will spank you."

This time her bright red arse was in the air as her young stud thrust his rigid prick into her cunt from behind.

"Fuck, shit, shit, shit oh fuck...." she wailed as she had yet another orgasm.

Simon was so close to cumming but withdrew and fired his spunk all over her spanked arse cheeks. They both giggled as he rubbed the cum into her skin and into her arse crack.

Some while later she put her very sore arse on the chair and Simon lay across her lap putting his currently semi-erect cock between her thighs. She could not get her backside comfortable so set about making her lover's backside uncomfortable.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

They were both aware that as the spanking went on his penis was getting harder.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She was pleased that she had made his arse cheeks bright red and told him to get up. She immediately took his cock in her mouth and she licked, sucked and massaged until he filled her mouth with spunk.

The two lovers eventually fell asleep but Simon again mounted her in the morning and very soon the sixty-four-year-old was again cumming. He spunked inside her and he then had to leave.

Whether they were parting for the last time neither of them knew but Elizabeth Prentice had now had two nights of sex with the young stud that she met at her grandsons birthday party.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments