Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Employs A Chauffeur

"High-society woman employs a chauffeur although not necessarily for his driving skills"

23
10 Comments 10
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Emily Bothwick-Smyth was a woman at the lower end of the English aristocracy, although in wealth she was considerably higher. She was aged sixty-one and she was a strikingly attractive woman who still had her curves in the right places. She was married to Arnold and he was some eighteen years older than her, and their sex life had been dormant for the best part of two decades. Emily, however, certainly did not go short of sex herself with her partners, of either sex, usually from her class and age group, but just occasionally she fancied, and got, a bit of rough.

Twenty-two-year-old Adam Crook had just been employed by Emily as a chauffeur, although he suspected from the electricity between them at his interview that he might be required for other duties. He was certainly not against that idea as he took a fancy to this attractive and very rich woman. Adam had either been blessed or cursed with an above-average-sized penis and in the last few years, he had discovered how to use it to give pleasure both to females and himself. He currently had a steady girlfriend but he would not and did not let that stop him getting sex elsewhere.

In the interview, Emily had certainly found the young man to be attractive and she did note that he seemed to happily display the sizeable bulge in his trousers. She did not doubt that she would, at some point, have his trousers off to get a better view of that bulge and very likely do more than inspect what was making the bulge.

Adam had been working for Emily for about two weeks and there had been some mild flirting between them, but Adam was starting to want to take things further whilst not jeopardising his job.

Emily was also wanting to take things to the next stage and probably beyond, and she had decided how she was going to do it.

Any talk between them was usually very formal, with Emily calling Adam by his surname, and he, calling her 'madam' or Mrs Bothwick-Smyth.

It was a nice bright sunny day and there was no indication of her plans when Emily said, "Take me to Hampton Lodge, Crook," with Hampton Lodge being another property owned by the Bothwick-Smyths some eight miles from the mansion in which they spent most of their time.

With Emily, naturally, seated in the back of the expensive vehicle, the eyes of the two occupants met in the rear-view mirror.

'Fuck, she is gorgeous,' Adam thought to himself, and Emily inwardly smiled to herself because she correctly read his mind.

The vehicle turned into the longish driveway to the Lodge but after they had gone a few yards, Emily said, "Left here," indicating a track that went off the main drive. Adam wondered why the hell they were going down this track, although his large penis started to harden as he thought of the possibilities.

"Pull over here," was the next instruction from his employer and Adam duly pulled off to the left of the track but kept the engine running because he had not been told otherwise.

"Turn the engine off, you idiot," was Emily's next utterance and Adam thought to himself, 'Bitch' but did not actually say it.

They sat silently for a moment, with Adam looking ahead, but his eyes were on her in the rear-view mirror.

Emily then spoke to him in a relatively soft voice, "I think that it is about time I found out just how big that cock of yours is, Mister Crook," as she flashed a gorgeous smile to him via the mirror.

Adam's first thought was that he was expected to fuck her in the back of the car, but as he pondered that, she said, "Well, open the door for me then."

Adam got out of the driver's seat and went around the car to open the passenger-side rear door for his employer. His cock was almost fully hard as it struggled in his clothing.

As Emily swung her legs around to get out of the car, she reached forward with her right hand and brushed the lump in the front of Adam's grey trousers. "Mmmmm," she almost purred.

Adam had not spoken a word since before they had turned into the driveway and he closed his eyes as the woman almost forty years older than him caressed his penis through his clothing.

"There is a clearing just down the path here that I have visited a few times before," said Emily, suggesting that outdoor fucking was not something that was new to her.

She was now on her feet and leading the way down the path. She was wearing a black skirt that was very well filled by her round arse cheeks and she did not doubt that her soon to be lover's eyes were on it.

"You may touch my bottom if you wish, Adam," she said, using his first name and using it seductively.

Adam thought that he must be dreaming but he found his right hand moving forward, and it made contact with a swaying buttock.

Emily stopped suddenly and the rest of Adam's body made contact with her, but his right hand remained on her arse. He thought that her stopping meant that he had done something wrong despite her having invited him to touch her bottom but in fact, Emily was inwardly fighting to keep control of the situation because she was longing to be fucked.

They had remained silent, bodies touching, for what seemed ages but really wasn't until Emily said, "You are going to fuck me over that tree," indicating a fallen trunk in the clearing straight ahead.

Adam now found his voice and some confidence although the words he heard himself utter were the opposite of what his head and penis were saying. "What if I do not want to?"

Emily turned to face him and undid his trousers and fished his penis from his underpants before replying, "This tells me that you want to," before she added, "Fuck, it is so big."

With his erect cock now in this woman's hand, Adam lost any pretence of not wanting her and he blurted, "I have wanted you since the day I first met you."

"I know," she replied before putting her lips on his, and they kissed long and with passion, their tongues entering the other's mouth.

To Adam, she was no longer his employer and a woman way out of his reach on the social ladder as he cupped her large buttocks in his hands and squeezed them. "I am going to give you the fucking of your life, you slut," he said and Emily neither complained nor disagreed.

Adam got the zip of Emily's skirt undone, followed by the button at the top, and with a wiggle of her hips she sent it sliding to her feet but almost before it had reached them, Adam was fingering her wet cunt through her expensive knickers. Emily's hand was still stroking his big prick and she was both longing and dreading to have it inside her.

They kissed again and Emily's blouse was undone and her bra dragged off her large breasts, and she had gotten Adam's trousers and underpants down to just above his knees. They were both making animalistic noises and both very much ready to get on with the fucking, so they broke from their kissing and Emily removed her knickers as Adam took off his trousers and pants.

For a moment, they stood looking at each other with his cock rigid and her hairy cunt glistening before Emily turned and he saw her bare arse for the first time as she made her way to the tree and bent over it. Adam was rapidly behind her and he briefly pushed his erection against her arse before having the tip of it at her pleading cunt. "Are you ready for this, you bitch?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, fuck me like the spoilt bitch that I am," she panted.

Adam eased into her inch by inch, but there seemed to be a hell of a lot of inches and she groaned and shook her hips as she took more and more of him. He was fully in and then almost fully withdrew before plunging back in, causing her to gasp, "Oh shit."

Adam then started to make good on his promise to give her the fucking of her life as his cock, probably the biggest that she had ever had, took her into sexual orbit as he slid in and out of her at a constant steady pace.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck!" she shouted as she orgasmed and shouted so loud that some startled pigeons flew up from a nearby branch.

Adam smiled to himself, and sweat was appearing on his brow as he continued to slide in and out of the wet and pulsing pussy.

"Yes, yes, fuck me good, oh shit," she wailed, and she was proving that even the aristocracy sweat as she panted into her next orgasm and still the solid inches went in and out of her body.

Adam had fucked quite a number of females, but he was loving having this one at his sexual mercy and he almost sneered, "You like having young cock in your rich cunt, don't you, you whore?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I love having my slutty rich cunt slammed by your huge penis," she said in short bursts.

Adam was thinking that he could go on forever and thought that he just might as his cock got soaked by Emily's sex juices as he did indeed give his employer what was probably the fucking of her life.

Their copulation must have been going on for more than ten minutes, and Emily's orgasms were all running into one very long one as she shrieked, gasped and groaned as Adam continued to fuck her.

Emily was bent over the tree trunk, mouth wide open, her hair and red face soaked in sweat as she gasped for air as the ongoing fucking went on unabated.

Adam had been holding his ejaculation back and now decided to let it go but thought that he would warn her first, "I am going to cum, you slut, beg for my spunk."

"Oh yes, please fill my whorish cunt with your cream," she heard herself say, but part of her thought, 'Should Mrs Emily Bothwick-Smyth be talking like this?'

Adam roared, "Oh fuck, here it comes!" as his spunk rose and jet after jet of it blasted into the body that was bent over the trunk.

They were both making indistinct noises as his ejaculation finally stopped and Emily slumped, breathing heavily, as the fucking, at last, ended with Adam's large cock still embedded in her.

They remained in that position for a while as they both came out of the sexual frenzy that they had been in until Adam slowly withdrew and looked at the rounded arse that belonged to his boss. Emily slowly pushed herself up and turned to face him, her face and hair in a mess with smeared makeup and dishevelled sweat-soaked hair.

Adam asked, with the confidence that he had gained by giving Emily such a fucking, "Did you enjoy that, bitch?" but her response surprised and almost shocked him as she gave his face an almighty slap with her right hand.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" the just shagged Emily said with her eyes ablaze.

Adam rapidly got over his shock to say, "I ought to spank your fat arse for that."

Her response again surprised him as she hissed, "No, you will whip it with my riding crop before we fuck next time."

They looked into each other's eyes, both of their minds in turmoil, but neither, for the moment, spoke.

Emily pushed past Adam and bent to pick up her discarded knickers, and she then proceeded to wipe her wet cunt and thighs with them before tossing them to Adam, saying, "You keep these as a reminder of the first time that you fucked Emily Bothwick-Smyth."

Adam made a show of sniffing and licking the garment before realising that he had nowhere to put them, and Emily smirked at him before adjusting her bra to again cover her tits and doing up her sweat-soaked blouse. She then got into her skirt before saying, "Take me home, Crook."

Adam was still standing naked from the waist down and with Emily's knickers in his hand, but he came to his senses and wiped his now noticeably deflated cock with the material and scrambled into his own underpants and trousers.

He returned the short distance to the car to find Emily standing impatiently by it and he opened the rear passenger side door for her to get in.

He was a bit confused on the return journey because the stony silence was not the normal thing that he expected after a frantic fuck but as Emily was his boss, he followed her lead and kept silent himself.

"Drop me at the back door," were the first and only words spoken by Emily when they got back to the mansion and, after pulling up, he let her out of the car and she completely ignored him as she got out. Emily was able to go up the back stairs to her rooms, which were distinct from her husband's, to shower and change.

In the shower, she reflected on the wonderful fucking that the young man had given her and thought of future ones that she intended that he would give her.

Adam went to the modest cottage that he had in the mansion grounds to also shower and change, and he too reflected on the immediate past and the probably exciting future. He thought, in particular, of his employer's instruction to whip her fat arse before their next fuck.

Mheggan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mheggan

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments