Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed

"A man and his mother-in-law have a long standing dislike for each other, until a conversation gets out of hand."

134
22 Comments 22
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

During the eleven years of his marriage, so far, thirty-five-year-old Cole Tibbott had never really gotten on with his mother-in-law, fifty-nine-year-old Charlotte Simpkins.

Cole had a good relationship with his father-in-law, Russell, but Charlotte had never seen Cole as being fit to be married to her daughter Sophia.

Cole's relationship with Russell was probably now helped by the fact that Cole had recently caught his father-in-law with his trousers down, literally, in the stables with Russell in the company of a girl that helps with the horses, twenty-year-old Lisa Fairclough, an affair that was still ongoing.

Cole was never going to tell Charlotte about Russell, but he felt a bit guilty about keeping it from Sophia but decided that telling her that her father was fucking Lisa would not do anybody any good.

Russell and Charlotte were rich, but the money was mostly from Russell's family, which made it ironic for Charlotte to be looking down on Cole because Russell's parents did not originally think that Charlotte was good enough for their son.

Charlotte loved everything that went with being wealthy and had become a snob, or a stuck-up bitch.

Cole did not like Charlotte, but that did not mean that he could not fancy her. In fact, he found her to be annoyingly attractive, she was good-looking, she had great tits, and she had an amazing arse, particularly in her figure-hugging jodhpurs.

Cole had never seriously considered being unfaithful to Sophia, but if he ever did, he would like it to be with her mother. Cole assumed that Charlotte could do with a good fucking, because Russell was probably too busy with Lisa to see to his wife's needs.

Charlotte was not going without entirely, a couple of men from her social circle fucked her occasionally, but although it was sex, it was not exciting sex, and Charlotte needed something more.

Russell and Charlotte had separate rooms at night, originally because Russell's snoring kept Charlotte awake, but they now had no sexual interest in each other. Neither Sophia nor Cole knew about that because Charlotte never discussed sexual things with her daughter.

Charlotte did assume that Cole was probably good in bed because, in her view, he was not good for anything else and her daughter seemed happy with him.

Due to their dislike of each other, Charlotte and Cole stayed out of each other's way whenever possible, but it was not always possible. Sophia wished that her mother would accept Cole after all these years, but she could not see Charlotte changing her mind and attitude.

Cole had an office job five days a week, it was not spectacular money, but it was sufficient for him and Sophia to live comfortably without relying on handouts from Russell and Charlotte.

Sophia's parents would not see their daughter go short of anything, but Cole's pride would not allow Sophia to accept anything unless it was strictly necessary, and Sophia respected her husband's wishes.

Cole and Sophia did live in a house within the vast grounds owned by Sophia's parents, but Cole insisted on paying them rent, although it was comparatively nominal. Ideally, Cole would like a house that really was their own.

It was Saturday, and Charlotte pulled up at Sophia and Cole's house in her Landrover. She was wearing jodhpurs.

"Do you fancy taking a couple of the horses out for a gallop?" Charlotte asked her daughter.

"Not really mum, I want to spend some time with Cole," replied Sophia, an answer which surprised and disappointed her mother.

"Oh, well, it is your life, I suppose," said Charlotte, sneering at Cole.

"I wish that you would respect Cole, and respect my wishes," responded Sophia, irritated by her mother's attitude towards Cole.

"You know my views on your husband," replied Charlotte.

"We all know your views about me, Charlotte, but you should treat your daughter with more respect," interjected Cole.

"Forget it, Cole, mother is leaving," said Sophia, very displeased with her mother.

Charlotte glared at Sophia and then at Cole, she did not speak, but when she turned to go back to her vehicle, Cole's eyes went to her mature arse.

"I get fed up with your mother treating me like shit," said Cole to his wife, as Charlotte drove away in a huff.

"I know, darling, so do I, but I cannot see her changing now," replied Sophia.

"I don't know if she treats your dad like that," said Cole, having no idea about Charlotte and Russell's private relationship.

"Ha, I doubt it, because she might lose out on grandad and grandma's money," laughed Sophia, well aware that her mother loved the trappings of wealth that her husband and his parents had provided. Charlotte had not done a day's work in the thirty-seven years that she and Russell had been married.

That night, Cole made love to Sophia, but as his cock moved in and out of his wife, on his mind was Charlotte's ample backside in jodhpurs.

On Sunday, Cole was going for a run through a wooded section of the estate, something he did most Sundays. He heard horse hooves approaching, so he veered off the path.

Charlotte pulled up her horse as she and her son-in-law approached from different directions. Cole wanted to keep running, he took his runs seriously and liked to time himself, but his mother-in-law on horseback looked very imposing. He did not know why, but he stopped running.

"Did my daughter enjoy her time with you yesterday?" said Charlotte, looking down, literally, at the handsome, well-built and sweaty man.

"Maybe you should ask her that," replied the heavy-breathing Cole.

"She is probably not speaking to me, you can do no wrong in her eyes," said Charlotte.

"And I can do no right in yours, can I?" said Cole, wanting to continue his run.

"I can only assume that you have a big cock, because I don't know what else Sophie can see in you," sneered Charlotte, temporarily shocking Cole.

"That is something else that you will have to ask Sophia," replied Cole, once he was over the shock of Charlotte's remark, and wishing that he could show this woman his cock, a cock that he was quite proud of.

Charlotte had aroused herself with her remark, maybe her son-in-law did have a big cock, and she certainly needed a fucking.

"Well, if we have finished discussing my penis, I want to get on with my run," said Cole, not feeling the least bit intimidated.

"Don't be impertinent," snapped Charlotte.

"You are the one with big cocks on your mind," responded Cole.

"How dare you? I should whip you with this riding crop," raged Charlotte.

Cole took a moment to compose his reply, when he spoke, it was devastating.

"Actually, Mrs Simpkins, I think that somebody should lay that riding crop across your fat arse a few times, and then give you a good fucking; I think that is exactly what you need, you stuck-up bitch," said Cole, with a cross between a smile and a sneer.

"You, you, ..., how dare you talk to me like that?" said a shocked, and very sexually aroused, Charlotte.

"I am going to continue my run, nice meeting you," said Cole, sarcastically, before restarting his run.

Charlotte squirmed in the saddle, her cunt was well-lubricated, and she was close to cumming. Her son-in-law had accurately identified exactly what she needed. She had been caned by her headmistress at school when she was eighteen, but her buttocks had not been disciplined since.

Charlotte thought of riding after Cole, but what would she do when she caught up with him? Whip him, or beg him to fuck her?

Charlotte returned to the stables, hurried to her bedroom, removed her jodhpurs, and fingered herself to a shuddering orgasm. She wanted and needed exactly what Cole Tibbott had said that she needed.

The caning that Charlotte had received at school, stung her arse cheeks immeasurably, but her masturbation later, with her bottom still on fire and tingling sensually, was sensational. She imagined getting a fucking from a large penis with her buttocks stinging from a whipping with her riding crop. She needed both, and she needed her son-in-law to deliver both.

When Cole returned from his run, he thought he should tell Sophia about the encounter, although certainly not in detail.

"I met your mother when I was running through the woods, she was out riding," said Cole.

"Oh, did she have anything to say; you don't like stopping when you are running, do you?" replied Sophia.

"No, I don't, we just exchanged a few words," said Cole.

"Friendly, I am sure," laughed Sophia.

"Not exactly," replied Cole.

"Thought not," said Sophia.

Cole thought of telling Sophia about the two questions, whether Sophia had had a nice time with Cole the previous day, and whether he had got a big cock, but decided not to.

That night, Charlotte masturbated again, imagining being thrashed and fucked by Cole.

Cole and Sophia had sex, but whereas Cole was usually tender, this was a hard and fast fucking, as Cole imagined shafting Charlotte Simpkins.

"Fucking hell, Cole, where did that come from?" asked Sophia, after the fucking had ended with Cole cumming hard in his wife.

"Sorry, didn't you like it?" replied Cole, realising that it was not his mother-in-law that he had just ejaculated in.

"Well, it was different," said Sophia, not committing to saying whether she liked it or not.

Charlotte masturbated again mid-morning on Monday, and then she sent Cole a text, something that she had hardly ever done before.

Although Cole had been thinking about Charlotte, her arse, and her jodhpurs, he was surprised to get a text from her at work.

About our chat yesterday, you were right, I need an arse whipping and a good fucking. Will you give them to me?

Cole was surprised to receive the text at all, he was stunned by the content. He replied, not how he would like to have done, but as he thought that he should.

Don't be ridiculous, Charlotte, I am married to your daughter.

Charlotte had not expected immediate agreement, she texted back.

But you would like to, wouldn't you? x

Cole knew that she was right, and Charlotte knew that she was right, but, as much as he would like to, Cole could not agree to it. He sent his response.

We must never discuss this again, goodbye.

Charlotte smiled to herself, this was not over. She sent a text back.

You and I both know that we WILL discuss it again, Cole, bye xxx

Cole knew that it would be discussed again, but he suddenly wondered if Charlotte was testing him, offering him a chance to be unfaithful to his wife and then telling Sophia what had been discussed.

Cole convinced himself that Charlotte had no intention of going through with it, she was just setting a trap for him to try to drive a wedge between Cole and her daughter when she announced that Cole had proposed sex.

It was Cole that first suggested that Charlotte needed a sore arse and a fucking, but he had never intimated that it would be him doing it, but Charlotte may be able to convince Sophia that that was what he had proposed.

Charlotte was not setting a trap, she wanted a whipping, and she wanted a fucking, and she wanted her daughter's husband to do it, more than wanted, she was becoming desperate for it to happen.

There was no communication between Charlotte and Cole on Tuesday, but on Wednesday, after she had masturbated again, Charlotte sent him another text.

Cole, I am desperate. PLEASE use my crop on my backside and then put your cock in me. xxxx

Cole was currently convinced that it was a trap. He thought of ignoring the text but eventually replied.

Charlotte, stop playing games, I know that you are trying to trap me and then tell Sophia. Stop NOW!

Charlotte could see that Cole might think that, after all, she had treated him like shit for eleven years. She had to try to convince him that it was no trap. She tried another text.

I know that I have been a bitch to you and I do understand that you might see this as a trap, but it is not, please believe me. When you told me what I needed in the woods, I almost came. I have masturbated several times since imagining you flogging me and fucking me. How can I make you believe me? I want this, I need it.

Lilitorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilitorres

Cole was almost convinced by this, if it was a trap, it was becoming more elaborate. His cock was stiffening in his trousers as he imagined Charlotte masturbating, if that was true, he wanted to give her what she wanted, but he was married to her daughter.

He did not reply, and he did not know how Charlotte could convince him.

Charlotte was a bit downcast because of the non-reply, she contented herself with her fingers in her cunt again that night, maybe imagining Cole using the crop on her, and his cock in her was as near as she would get.

Cole and Sophia had not had sex the previous two nights, not since Cole gave his wife an out-of-character fucking, but Sophia fancied sex Wednesday night, but Cole rejected her advances, saying that he was tired.

It was not unusual for Sophia to suggest sex, but it was unusual for Cole to turn her down.

"Fuck you then," said Sophia, turning her back on her husband.

"Oh, Sophia, we can do it if you want it that much," said Cole, feeling guilty about rejecting the offer, and feeling guilty about wanting to fuck Sophia's mother.

"Forget it, if you wanted to, you would not have said no," said the sulking Sophia.

It was left at that, but Sophia had still not forgiven Cole at breakfast time, at least as she hardly spoke, it seemed that she had not.

Cole went to work on Thursday mixed up. His wife was mad at him because he did not have sex with her, and his mother-in-law was apparently trying to convince him that she wanted sex with him, and more.

Cole did not like his wife being upset with him, but she would be a hell of a lot more upset if she knew that he wanted to fuck her mother.

Charlotte did not text Cole on Thursday, although she thought about it, and Cole was both relieved and disappointed. Maybe it was a game, and she had now given up.

Cole and Sophia made love that night after he had convinced her that he really wanted to, and it was his wife that he was making love to both physically and in his head, not his mother-in-law in his head this time.

On Friday, Charlotte sent another text.

Cole, I want you to come to my house at ten tomorrow morning, Russell will be out. I want you to use my crop on my arse and then I want you to fuck me. I cannot make you believe that this is not a trap, so if you do not arrive, I will know that either you do not believe me, or you do not want to whip and fuck me. xxx

Cole did not reply, the text was not inviting a reply, but he was still undecided.

Charlotte might be genuine, and she might be offering her arse for discipline and cunt for fucking. On the other hand, it might be a trap, he might walk in there expecting sex and have his wife there with her mother and Charlotte triumphantly announcing, 'See, I told you he was no good.'

Cole and Sophia had sex Friday night, and Cole performed exceptionally well, making Sophia orgasm three times. Maybe his performance was out of guilty feelings about what he might be doing Saturday morning.

He had just about decided to go, but now he had to find a way to explain why he might be missing for a while on a Saturday, time that he normally spent with his wife. As it happened, he did not have to think of an explanation, although what Sophia said caused fresh fears about him walking into a trap.

"Honey, I have just had a call from Jane and she wants me to meet her in town and have a day shopping with her, do you mind?" said Sophia.

Cole knew that his wife had just had a call from someone, but was it her mother phoning to tell her to go to her house?

"Um, no, that is fine; have you got to phone her back?" replied Cole, trying to read in his wife's face whether the call really had been from her friend Jane.

"Yes, if you are sure that it is okay," said Sophia, Cole nodded his confirmation, and Sophia made the call.

A little later, with Sophia out of the room, Cole checked her phone and was relieved to see that the last two calls involved Jane Goodwin, Sophia's friend. If it was a trap, it was getting more and more elaborate.

Just before ten in the morning, with Sophia having already gone out, Cole went to Charlotte's house. He was still half-expecting to find his irate wife there.

Charlotte answered the door, looking stunning in her blue blouse, she did not appear to be wearing a bra, and beige jodhpurs.

"Cole, I am so glad that you came, I do understand you not trusting me because I have been a real bitch to you," said Charlotte.

"Oh, only for about eleven years," said Cole, chuckling nervously.

"Quite, well you can now give my fat arse the whipping that eleven years of being a bitch deserves," said Charlotte, although Cole was still not certain that Sophia was not here.

"Have you spoken to Sophia recently?" asked Cole.

"I saw her yesterday afternoon, not heard from her since, why?" replied Charlotte.

"Look Charlotte, you know that I have been thinking that you are setting me up, if Sophia is here can you please call her in and we can get this over with," said Cole.

"Cole, I promise you that she is not here and not going to be here; the only way that I can prove it is to take you to my bedroom and bend over for a whipping," said Charlotte, turning and not looking behind her to see if Cole was following.

He was following, with his eyes on Charlotte's undulating buttocks in her skin-tight jodhpurs as she walked. Cole's penis was stiffening rapidly in his trousers, was this really happening?

" I expect a good fucking after you have put stripes on my rear," said Charlotte, not looking back as she climbed the stairs.

"H-h-have you been whipped before?" stammered Cole.

"A caning at school when I was eighteen, nothing since," replied Charlotte, who had now reached the top of the stairs. Cole's penis was stiff in his trousers.

"So why do you want a whipping now?" asked Cole.

"Because you suggested it, I deserve it, and I think that it is a fucking turn-on," said Charlotte, who turned, having led Cole into her bedroom.

There was no sign of Sophia, as Cole still feared, but there was a riding crop on the bed, plus a stack of three pillows.

"What about the marks? How will you explain them to Russell?" asked Cole, now just about convinced that it was all genuine.

"Russell has not seen my bare arse in months, we sleep in separate rooms," replied Charlotte.

"Oh, I didn't know that," responded Cole.

"No, nor does Sophia, but don't tell her because she will wonder how you knew," said Charlotte.

There was a brief silence, and then a smile spread over Charlotte's attractive face.

"See, no trap; shall we get the show on the road?" said Charlotte, moving to Cole and kissing him.

Cole returned the kiss, and Charlotte felt Cole's bulge through his trousers.

"Mmmm, looking forward to having this inside me after the whipping," said Charlotte, undoing Cole's trousers as she spoke.

Cole did not speak, but he was longing to fuck this woman.

Charlotte moved away, and knelt on the bed, laying herself so that her midriff was on the pillows, and her bottom in the air.

"Start over my jodhpurs, then whip my bare arse; you might be more comfortable with your trousers off," said Charlotte, looking back over her shoulder.

"Um, um, yeah," said Cole, realising that his mother-in-law had loosened his trousers.

Cole hurriedly removed his shoes and his trousers, his erection stretching his underpants.

Cole picked up the riding crop and admired Charlotte's large mature arse, curving in her jodhpurs.

"Whip me, Cole, whip your bitch of a mother-in-law," said Charlotte.

Cole raised the crop and brought it down, with not too much force, with a crack across Charlotte's buttocks.

"Harder than that, much harder," said Charlotte.

The second lash was harder, and the CRACK louder, and Charlotte moaned slightly and swayed her big arse.

"That was better, but harder still," said Charlotte, as she absorbed the sting of the second stroke.

Cole put more into the next one, and that brought a reaction from Charlotte.

"Fuck! Oh yes, give this bitch the hiding that she deserves," said Charlotte, her cunt was wet.

Encouraged, Cole lashed her backside even harder. He was concerned that he might cum in his underpants, this was so erotic.

"Shit! Fuck, you are getting the hang of this," said Charlotte, with a forced chuckle.

A loud CRACK echoed around the room as Cole delivered the fifth lash of the crop.

"Oh, oh fucking hell; wait a minute, I want it bare-arsed," said Charlotte, scrambling off the pillows.

She hurriedly removed her jodhpurs and got back into position. Her wonderful bare backside had a series of red marks on it.

"Thrash me, Cole, thrash my bare arse," panted Charlotte.

Cole did just that, he lashed the crop down several times across Charlotte's twisting buttocks. The mature woman's reaction got more and more vocal, and her cunt was soaking.

Cole delivered two more lashes, red lines crisscrossed on Charlotte's arse, and the woman bucked and squirmed.

"Fuck me now, I need a fucking," croaked Charlotte.

She moved onto her back, pushing the pillows onto the floor, and she spread her thick thighs, exposing her wet and hairy cunt.

Cole dropped the crop on the floor and rapidly removed his underpants, he had never been more ready to deliver a fucking.

Charlotte's face was red, and so was Cole's, and her eyes were on fire, as was her arse and cunt.

Cole got between Charlotte's legs, and his penis eased into her wet vagina. He was bigger than Russell and bigger than the two men that occasionally fucked Charlotte in recent times, Charlotte was loving the feeling as Cole's cock went deeper.

There was going to be no finesse about this, Charlotte wanted a fucking and Cole was going to give her one, as he thrust his hips hard and fast.

"Yes, shit, fucking hell, fuck, oh fuck," wailed Charlotte, as she came almost immediately.

Cole thrust on and on, accentuating each thrust with a grunt.

"Shitting hell, fuck!" shouted Charlotte, as she came again,

Cole kept going but knew that he would not last a lot longer. Whipping and now fucking the woman that had treated him badly for so long, had got him so aroused.

Charlotte came for a third time, and then Cole could hold back no more.

"Oh, oh, oh god," said Cole, gritting his teeth as his penis emptied his spunk into his mother-in-law's cunt.

It took a while for the two of them to come back down to earth. Charlotte started to realise how much her arse stung, and how well-fucked her cunt felt.

"Ha, you gave me exactly what I needed," said Charlotte, before devouring Cole's mouth in a long kiss.

"Maybe you will be nicer to me in future," said Cole.

"Oh, I will be, but you know that I do not intend this to be a once-only thing, don't you?" said Charlotte.

"Good," laughed Cole.

"Not with the whipping every time though," added Charlotte.

"No, the whipping will only be when you deserve it," smiled Cole.

Cole eventually withdrew and rolled off, Charlotte went to examine her striped arse cheeks in the wardrobe mirror.

"You put quite a collection of red lines on my arse, didn't you?" said Charlotte.

"Well, you asked for it, in more ways than one," replied Cole.

"Yes, I did; um, do you have to get back to Sophia?" asked Charlotte.

"No, she is spending the day in town with her friend Jane," replied Cole.

"Wonderful," said Charlotte, removing her blouse to expose her large tits, and getting back onto the bed.

The dynamics of the relationship between Cole Tibbott and his mother-in-law had changed forever.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments