Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies Fulfilled

"Mature online lovers become real life lovers"

12
13 Comments 13
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Christopher Vaughan was nervous but there was no rational reason why he should be.

He was a gentleman of sixty-four and he was currently driving to the home of sixty-five-year-old Margaret Burrows who was a lady that he was acquanted with via the internet but had never actually met face to face.

The internet relationship was via a sex site and the two middle aged people,both single, had been conversing over a period of about three months and their chats had started off as polite and enquiring and had gradually developed into something much more intense and erotic.So intense and erotic in fact that both frequently masturbated whilst each telling the other exactly what they would like to be doing to and with each other.

Rather out of the blue Margaret had asked Chris if he would like to spend a weekend at her house,their homes were about one hundred and twenty miles apart, and he did not accept at first and gave her ample time to change her mind about the invitation.

Once he was convinced that she really did want him to visit her he accepted, which is something that he always wanted to do.

During their online chats they each were able to form a picture of exactly what the other did and did not like sexually so there were not likely to be any surprises on that score.

The reasons that Chris was nervous were threefold but all three lacked logic.

Firstly he was worried that she would not fancy him although she had seen photographs of him,he knew that he fancied her from the photographs of her that he had seen.

The other two thoughts that were making him nervous were the dread that he might not get hard and even more importantly stay hard although there was no reason to suppose he might have problems, he had not actually been with a woman for three years.

Margaret was not nervous as such but she was on edge because she had not had a cock inside her for an even longer period than Chris had gone without cunt.
 

At last Chris arrived at Margaret's bungalow and she was waiting at the door to greet him and Chris thought to himself that she looked ravishing.She was in a white blouse and black ski pants and she was a very curvy woman.She was also made up but not overly so.

As Chris got out of his car she came to meet him "Wow,you are even more handsome than in your photographs," she said destroying his first fear.

"Margaret,you are beautiful," he said, and he meant it.

She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and then they kissed with a bit more passion, his prick started to harden so that nulified his second fear.

He followed her into the bunglalow and his eyes went to her buttocks in her tight pants,just as she knew they would.

She smiled back over her shoulder "You like?"

"Oh yes, I like," he replied.

Early in their online exhanges Chris had said that he liked women with big shapely bottoms and Margaret had confirmed that she had one of those.
 

"I think these trousers are about two sizes too small," she giggled.

"Well they look perfect to me," replied Chris.

"You can touch my arse if you want," she said.

Chris ran his hand over her cheeks and she purred "Mmmm that feels good...and so does that," as she put her left hand on his crotch. Chris smiled to himself that he was going to have no trouble getting hard.

She turned to face him and they kissed again,this time exchanging tongues.

"Would you like a shower after your journey?" she asked.

"Will you be joining me?" he responded.

"It is only a small shower,but I will wait outside," said Margaret.

She handed him a towel and sat on the toilet seat in anticipation of him removing his clothes.

With her eyes glued on him he removed his shirt and she licked her lips. He removed his shoes and socks and then put his hands to the belt of his trousers.

"No,let me do that," she said and she gave him another kiss before slowly pulling his trousers down and stopping with her face inches from his bulging underpants.

Chris stepped out of his trousers and Margaret kissed his cock through his underpants before oh so slowly pulling them down.

"Oh my," she exclaimed as his prick shot out rigid.

Margaret's knickers were getting very wet and her nipples were rigid.

"Don't take too long in the shower," she almost begged as she looked at his buttocks as he entered the shower.

She planted her big backside back on the toilet seat and undid the buttons of her blouse as she watched her about to be lover through the frosted glass.

His hand reached for the towel but it was not where he had left it and Margaret gigled "You looking for this?" as she held it out.

"You give me that or I will spank your bottom," he said which was another thing that they had fantasised over on the internet.

"Promises,promises," she laughed and handed him the towel.

Her eyes were fixed on his semi erect cock as he dried himself "Shall I put clothes on or not?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she said removing her blouse.

He moved towards her and undid her bra as she took his cock in her hand.

He kissed one breast and then the other and then started to drag down her ski pants.

"Bedroom I think," she said and turned and he followed  her with her trousers part way down her buttocks.

Once in the bedroom she stopped,still with her back to him,and he completed the pulling down of her trousers.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

He then slowly lowered her knickers revealing her large round cheeks.

"Oh Margaret, you have a wonderful arse," he drooled.

"Thank you kind sir," she said and the she cooed as he kissed her arse cheeks.

She then turned to face him and they kissed long and hard with his erection trapped between their bodies.

He eased her back onto the bed and he kissed the inside of her thighs as she groaned in ecstasy and opened her legs wider.

His lips and tongue were now on her cunt and then clit as she squirmed on the bed and her first orgasm was fast approaching.

She put her legs over his shoulders and one of his fingers found her anus as she squealed as she came.

She was still writhing as he placed his rigid prick at her entrance and her hand guided him into her soaking wet crack.

Often in their fantasy exchanges online they had been fucking but now they were making love.

He thrust slowly in and out of her and her body moved in unison.

She wrapped her legs around him and they were both in heaven as all the things that they had chatted about were coming to fruition.

Chris was pleased with himself that he was able to keep going although the friction from their movements was driving him crazy.

Margaret loudly came again screaming "Oh,fuck,fuck this is so fucking good...oh shittttt."

Chris still drove on but he knew that he was getting close "Margaret, I am going to..."

"Fill me with your spunk," she instructed.

After a few more thrusts he felt his spunk rising and then it shot into his new lover.

They were both soaked in sweat and they clung onto each other laughing and giggling.

"Well that was better than my right hand," laughed Chris.

"And your cock is better than my dildo," she replied.

That night they were at it again but this time it was fucking rather than love making.

Chris was awoken in the morning with Margaret's mouth on his cock and despite his warnings she kept going until he emptied in her throat.

Neither of them bothered to get dressed but early afternoon she was draped over his knee as he stroked her buttocks prior to the much fantasised spanking.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He was not holding back but her wriggling on his lap was causing all sorts of sensations in his cock.
 

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her cheeks had gone from white to pink to red but she was enjoying getting the spanking as much as he was enjoying delivering it.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

They were both so turned on and almost as soon as the spanking had finished she was on the bed red arse in the air as he entered her glistening cunt from behind.

More sex followed that night but eventually it was time for Christopher to go home.

They were both reluctant to part but their weekend had lived up to everything that they had fantasised about and more.

As he drove home Chris laughed at the nervousness he had felt on the way there and the woman that he had left behind glowed from the multiple orgasms that she had experienced during the weekend.

They were soon back to online fucking but neither was in any doubt that they would be doing the real thing again before too long.

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments