Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley and the Hitchhiker - Chapter 1

"Rick decides to go to the bike rally in Sturgis, South Dakota."

45
26 Comments 26
11.1k Views 11.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

My wife and I were married forty years, until her passing away from a brain tumor three years ago. Being avid bikers, we were members of a club. After her death, I lost interest in riding and eventually sold our bikes. Our three married children, their spouses along with my three grandchildren have been very supportive. Around six months ago, they began encouraging me to get a bike and go riding again. I politely listened and told them I was not ready to ride yet.

oOo

Today is my sixtieth birthday and my kids, including my three grandchildren, say they have a surprise for me. Standing in my oldest son's driveway, Tom opens the garage door and to my surprise there, in the middle of the garage is a brand new Harley Davidson 2017 Trike Tri Guide Ultra 360 Tour bike, with a full fairing and windshield. The mysterious red Sunglo paint with its with velocity red Sunglo trim shines in the light. There is a black leather jacket and written on the back is 'Grey Wolf’, below it there is a picture of the wolf. The helmet has a custom paint job of a wolf as well.

“Go ahead, take it for a spin, Dad," Tom says as everyone gives words of encouragement.

Putting on the jacket and helmet, I mount the bike. It seems like forever since I last sat on one. Sitting there for a moment, I recall how it felt to ride a bike. Looking over at everyone, I turn the throttle and off I go for a spin around the neighborhood. When I return, everyone could see the excitement on my face. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the change they saw in me after the short ride.

oOo

A month later, while having a family barbecue at my house, I announce that I am planning to go to Sturgis, South Dakota this coming August. I inform them that the annual Sturgis motorcycle rally is one of the largest, if not the largest in the country. Everyone is excited for me as I go over my itinerary with them. The grandkids ask a million questions and I happily answer all of them.

Finally, the day I head to Sturgis arrives and I am so excited to get going! My family has come to see me off, with good wishes and "have a good time". After all the goodbyes are said and done, I make one more visit to the cemetery. I have one last 'talk' with my wife before leaving for Sturgis. While I know it will be different riding without her, I can feel in my heart that she wants me to go which helps.

I get on the trike and head out. Memories of riding with my wife flood my thoughts along with the excitement I feel of riding on the open road. Looking into the side mirror, I watch my hometown of Dallas fade in the distance. My first stop is Ardmore, Oklahoma for some breakfast.

I remember what my wife always said, "Look for a place with lots of truckers in the parking lot and you'll find a good place to eat."

She was never wrong, now I'm looking for just that. It isn't long before I come upon a mom and pop cafe with just that. Pulling in, I find what turns out to be the last parking spot. I find a spot at the counter and the waitress comes over to pour coffee in my cup.

”What would you like to order, Sir?”

Glancing at her name tag, I reply, “Tara, I’d like the Mexican skillet with my eggs Sunnyside up and thick Greek toast.”

“I’ll put that in right away, Sir.”

“Please, call me Rick.”

“Okay, Rick.”

A few minutes later, Tara walks over. “More coffee, Rick?”

“Yes, please, Tara.”

“Your food will be ready soon, handsome.” Tara winks at me as her tongue glides over her full lips.

‘Oh God, she’s flirting with me.’ I think to myself, nearly choking on my coffee.

It’s not long before Tara returns with my food. I notice she has the top three buttons of her uniform undone. Placing the food on the counter top, she leans forward, giving me an unobstructed view of her cleavage as well as the tops of her firm breasts.

Snapping me out of my gaze, Tara says, “I’ll be right back with more coffee.”

I feel my face redden at being caught as I watch her tight ass sway with each step. When she returns, Tara leans forward after pouring my coffee and whispers, “Meet me out back in the work shed in twenty minutes if you’re interested, Rick. Don’t fret, I’m twenty-one, though I look a lot younger.”

I watch Tara as she waits on the other patrons at the counter, she glances at me, giving me a coy smile and a wink. Her ass shakes a little more than before. By the time I finish my breakfast, I have an obvious bulge in my pants. I get up, not caring if people see my predicament and leave Tara a very generous tip. Walking to the cashier, I notice Tara is nowhere in sight. After paying the bill, I walk out and go around the back. The shed is far enough away from the café that no one will get suspicious of any noise from inside.

Opening the door, I see Tara sitting on one of the spare stools from the restaurant's counter. She is sitting there with her legs crossed, her short uniform skirt riding up tantalizingly high on her nicely shaped thighs. Everything about this young woman is nicely shaped, but my eyes had first been drawn to her very impressive breasts, and they were fixed there again now.

She still has the three buttons undone as if she is waiting for me to finish opening her blouse. I step forward and she holds her arms out as I get close to her. I don't waste any time with her and I didn't figure she had a lot of it to waste. I step up to her and slide my hands around her waist, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss which she readily accepts, putting her arms around my neck in return. We kiss hard and hungry for a couple of moments before I begin working my way down her neck.

“Oh God, Rick!" she pants, "I love neck kisses!”

I make sure she gets her fill of them as I move slowly across her soft throat and down to the notch at her collarbone. Tara puts her hands in my hair as I move further down. When I reach the first of the remaining five buttons I unbutton each one, in turn, kissing the newly revealed flesh as I go. Each new kiss elicits a gasp from the young woman and I can feel her fidgeting in her seat.

Finally, I unfasten the last button and pull apart her blouse fully, revealing a sexy red half-cup bra with Tara's D cup breasts all but spilling out over the top. I look up into her eyes and see the pleading look in them. She not only wants this, it seems she needs it. I'm not about to disappoint this beautiful creature. With a quick and practiced flick of my wrist, the clip on her front hook bra pops open and her wonderful breasts explode from their confines Even before they stop bouncing in their new freedom, I have my hot mouth covering one hard nipple eagerly sucking and licking it while my hand keeps the other breast company.

"Yes, Rick, lick my tits! Oh, that feels so good! Yes bite my nipples, baby, bite them!" she whimpers. She holds her breasts up feeding them to me and allowing my hand to slip down her wriggling body.

When I get down to her waist, Tara parts her legs a bit, wanting my hand to continue its exploration. I slip my hand between her silky thighs and feel the heat coming from her core. Her panties, what little there is of them, are already wet in anticipation of the fun that lay beneath them.

As much fun as I am having exploring her, I know that we don't have long before someone could come looking for her. The last thing I want is for her to get in trouble or get embarrassed getting caught fucking one of the customers.

"Stand up and turn around," I tell her, and she obeys instantly.

I hike her skirt up, tucking it into the little sash belt to hold it out of the way. I grab her panties and slide them off her hips and down her long, lean legs, which she parts again as soon as she steps out of the skimpy garment.

I push her gently over the stool and she thrusts her ass out to me. With her tummy on the stool seat, her breasts hanging over the front, and her ass jutting out just asking for my cock, she looks so inviting and sexy. I quickly unzip my pants, freeing my hard, throbbing cock. I jerk my pants down to my knees and inch forward.

"Pull your cheeks apart, I want to see where I'm going!" I tell her. I still haven't told her what I have in mind, but since we haven't prepped her ass, I'm not going to go there. Instead, I grab my cock and rub the head around between her wet dripping lips getting it lubricated a bit before pushing forward just enough to get between her pussy lips and nestle myself at the entrance to her warm tunnel.

"Grab my hair, Rick, and fuck me hard! I like it hard and fast and rough! Don't worry baby, I don't break!" she said. And so, wanting it to be as good for her as I'm sure it will be for me, I do just what she asks me to. I wrap one hand in her long blonde locks and haul her head back. Then in one hard thrust, I shove my cock into her until I am halfway buried in her.

"Oh YESSS!" she cries out, grabbing the legs of the stool for balance. I draw back a bit and shove in again, this time sinking all the way into her tight, slick hole. I bottom out inside her, feeling the tip of my cock bumping against her cervix and my balls slap against her.

I begin fucking this pretty young woman like I want to pound a hole in her. I admit I start out a bit light, but the harder I fuck her, the harder she wants me to. And within a few strokes, I am slamming into her with everything I have. She is soon moaning and whimpering and crying out in joyous rapture as I give her every bit of my eight-inch cock that I can cram into her tight hole. Those wonderful breasts sway wildly as I pound into her and so I grab hold of them, sinking my fingers deep into the creamy flesh and pinching her nipples as my cock pistons in and out like some deranged oil derrick.

We go at it like a couple of rabbits on crack until I feel her walls tighten up and I know she is on the verge. I stand up and give her ass a good solid slap as I keep thrusting into her and that proves to be the final straw.

"OHH, FUUUCCCKKK!!" she screams out as she pours her juices out onto the old wooden floor of the shack, making a huge wet spot on the dusty floor. I hold onto her tightly as she cums, my cock fully buried in her and holding her to the stool to keep her from falling. I keep moving in and out of her, enjoying the extra tightness her orgasm is giving her pussy.

Once her orgasm has finished its work on her, she slumps forward again. Now it's my turn and I fuck her at a pace and depth I know will get me to where I need to be. She gives back as good as she gets, though, and it isn't more than a couple more minutes before I feel my nuts draw up and that familiar tingle in my balls.

"I'm going to cum, Tara!" I announce, wanting to give her fair warning.

She moves quickly off the stool and kneels down in front of me. "Cum in my mouth! Please, Rick, I want to taste you! Give me your sweet hot cum, baby!" she begs.

She holds her mouth open, her tongue hanging out, looking like a little bird waiting for a worm. She jacks my cock the last few times and when I reach the point of no return, I take my cock in hand and shoot spurt after hot sticky spurt into her mouth.

Careful not to get any on her clothes or her face because I know she has to go back to work, she holds every bit of my spunk until I have finished cumming too, showing it to me when I stop spurting, then she swallows it all down. She finishes by sucking me back into her mouth and sucking and sealing her lips around my cock, slowly drawing back and "squeegeeing" my cock completely dry and clean. She looks up at me, smiling proudly and licking her lips.

"Yummy! I love the taste of your cum!" she says with a smile. I help her up and we get dressed and presentable, then we walk back to the restaurant. At the back door, she kisses me. "Are you going to be coming back this way again?" she asks.

"Probably on my return trip, why?" I ask her.

"Well then, promise me you will stop in and see me again then. Maybe on your way back, we'll have more time to play," she says.

"I promise Tara," I promise. She hands me the phone number of the restaurant with her name and tells me to call before I show up, so she can call in sick and spend some real time with me.

After a hearty breakfast and fuck, I set out for Oklahoma City. My destination for the day is Wichita, Kansas, where I will spend the night. The day is warming up, there isn't a cloud in the sky. I soak in everything I see and feel the excitement of riding. Before I know it, Oklahoma City is on the horizon.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Reaching the city, I make a pit stop for gas, several bottles of water and a couple of sandwiches, as well as stretch my legs. Refreshed, I head out on the road to Wichita. About twenty miles out, I spot a figure on the side of the road. As I get closer, I see it’s a young Latina girl with a backpack by her feet.

She is thumbing for a ride, her long brown hair cascades over her right shoulder. The gray pants are accentuated by a black band around each knee and her gray tank top fits nicely on her. Slowing down, I pull over just beyond where she is standing. Shutting off the trike, I remove my helmet and sunglasses. I walk over to her and as I approach, she is looking at the ground with her hands are by her side.

“May I be of assistance, young lady?” I ask, standing directly in front of her.

“Yes, Sir, that is if you are going to Sturgis,” she replies in a timid voice.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I’m going there too. My name is Rick, but everyone calls me Harley. What’s your name?” I ask.

“My name is Angel, Sir.”

“Lift your head and remove your glasses, I’d like to see who I’m talking to,” I tell her.

“Yes, Sir.” This mysterious girl slowly, almost hesitantly, raises her head as she removes her sunglasses to reveal a pair of soft, brown eyes.

“No more of this Sir business, Angel. Call me Harley,” I say with a smile.

”Yes Sir, I-I mean Harley,” she says blushing a bit.

I pick up her backpack and we walk back to my trike, I notice Angel has her head down. Standing by the bike, I get a bottle of water for her and she nearly guzzles it down in one gulp.

”Slow down Angel, I have more,” she looks at me and smiles as I finish securing her backpack to the bike.

“I’m stopping in Wichita, then Pierre, South Dakota on the way,” I tell her.

“That is fine Sir,” she replies.

I let her calling me Sir pass and before getting on the trike, I ask, “What are you going to Sturgis for?”

“I’m going to tend bar at the Full Throttle Saloon,” she says.

“Then, I will be sure to make that my watering hole,” I say.

I notice a slight blush on her face as I say to her, "Angel, I don't want you getting on or off the trike without my assistance, understand? You might fall or bump against the hot exhaust pipe and burn yourself badly. So let me help you, okay?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, "Thank you."

“Give me your hand, and let me help you up.” Placing her hand in mine, Angel mounts the trike and I give her my helmet, “You need to wear this until we can get one for you, Angel.” I said. She smiles at me and puts it on. Then I hop on the bike secretly hoping I would be hopping on her later. I put on my sunglasses and off we go, out onto the open road.

We ride for an hour and a half before arriving at our first destination: The Standing Bear Museum and Education Center, off US HWY 60.

"We're here" I announce, pulling into the parking lot. Shutting off the bike, I help Angel off the trike.

"So what made you want to stop here, Harley?" she asks.

"Well, a friend of mine told me about this place when I said I was headed to Sturgis. He said it would be a neat place to stop since I have always been fascinated with the American Indian cultures," I say.

"Really? That's funny. I'll bet you didn't know that I was part Choctaw Indian...on my mother's side. My grandmother was full-blooded Choctaw and so I'm one-quarter Choctaw Indian," Angel tells me.

"Is that so? I would have guessed Latina... Mexican or something. That's cool, then this place must really be special for you!" I say.

"Well, Chief Standing Bear was Ponca Indian - a small tribe in this area, but this Museum and memorial are for all American Indians of the area, so yes. I've never been here, but I know a little about it," Angel explains.

As we walk through the museum, I notice that Angel continues to walk with her head down and on my left side, just a step behind me. At first, I think it's just coincidence, but then I try putting her in positions where she would have to be on the wrong side or ahead of me and she always corrected herself. This puzzles me a bit and when we had walked through the museum taking in most of the displays, I decide to ask her about it.

"You know, Angel, there is supposed to be a nice walking path on the grounds, let's take a little walk before we get back on the trike, okay?" I ask.

"Sure, you're the driver!" she says softly. So we walk outside and start along the trail. It's a nice day and there aren’t many people there at this time so I stop at a little picnic table.

"Angel, there's something I want to ask you and I don't want to embarrass you or make you angry, but I notice that you always stand on my left side and a step behind me. You always have your head down and looking at the ground too. Is something wrong? You are safe with me, Angel, no one will hurt you. Is that why you were on the highway hitchhiking - are you running from someone?" I ask.

"No, it's nothing like that. This is kind of embarrassing... see my ex-boyfriend was into... um... BDSM and he wanted me to be his submissive. He was a Dominant and I was his submissive. He wanted me to act like that - you know, be the good little submissive and walk and act like I do. He always said I was a natural submissive and that's what attracted me to him. I guess he was right. I just act this way without realizing it. I'm sorry, I will try to be less... submissive," she explains, smiling up at me, a little blush of embarrassment across her cheeks.

I listen to her and then chuckle. "That’s funny. Well, Angel, there's something you need to know about me too. I’m a Dom. My wife, rest her sweet soul, was my submissive, just like you were to your ex. We had a wonderful life together living our double life until she passed away a little over three years ago. We were also bikers so when my sixtieth birthday came a few weeks ago, my kids and grandkids all got together to get me this trike and I decided to go to Sturgis. It's something we both always wanted to do, but never got around to it."

"I could tell. I knew there was something special about you. It's easier for a submissive to recognize a Dom because we don't have to try to determine whether it's BDSM or abuse that makes you Doms act the way you do. Just like you thought at first I might be running from someone - I didn't have that concern. I could tell you were more than just a biker when I first saw you." Angel says.

"I suppose so. Well don't worry about your submissive side, I kind of like it actually. If you want to walk on my left side and stand a step behind me or call me Sir, you go right ahead," I say.

With our secret lives revealed now, the two of us begin talking about ourselves. I tell Angel that I’m from Dallas and that I am a retired investment counselor. Angel tells me she worked as a bartender at a local bar in San Antonio where she is from.

"That is why I want to go to Sturgis. I think getting a fresh start someplace else will be good for me. My ex made me quit work when he was with me - he said I had enough to do taking care of him. I miss being behind the bar, talking with the people and socializing," she says.

“Well, Sturgis will be lucky to have you, Angel," I say. She smiles at me and I help her up from the picnic table. "Guess we should be hitting the road again.”

"Yes Sir," she says, looking up at me, smiling. I take her hand and she assumes her left hand side and we walk back to the trike. I help her on and then get on myself and we head down the highway to Wichita.

We head West on US highway 60 and pick up highway I-35 North toward Wichita, Kansas. An hour and a half later, I pull in front of the Harley Davidson dealership in Wichita. After parking the trike, I get off and help Angel down. Before going in, she asks, “What are we doing here, Sir?”

“Well Angel, we are here for you because I don’t want you riding any further without a leather jacket and helmet," he says.

“Bu…”

I cut her off before she has the opportunity to finish. “We have a long day on the trike tomorrow and I want you dressed properly. Now, let’s go inside and find something you like.”

Angel picks out a white leather jacket with black leather trim and a white helmet. I pick out a communication headset for the both of us so it will be easier to talk while riding. While looking around, Angel finds the T-shirt section and promptly picks out a tank top. Turning around, she holds it up and asks, “May I get this, Sir?”

“You may get that and any other top you like, Angel.”

When she is finished, Angel has picked out three T-shirts along with three tank tops. After paying for the merchandise, we head to the hotel. Arriving at the hotel, Angel asks, “Sir, is this where we are staying?” as I assist her off the trike.

"Yes, it is, I have a reservation and now I will see if they have a room available for you,” I say.

We enter the lobby, Angel is on my left side and a step behind me with her head down. Once we reach the check-in counter, I give the young girl my name.

“Ah, yes Mr. Davidson, welcome to the Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview. I see you will be staying with us for one night and checking out in the morning,” she says. I hear soft giggling coming from Angel.

“That’s right, but now I find myself in need of another room," I say.

“Oh, I’m sorry Mr. Davidson. We’re all booked up. Your suite does have a King size bed and a pullout queen sofa sleeper, though, if that will be all right,” the clerk says. I hear Angel giggling from behind

“That will be fine, Kim,” I reply, glancing at her name tag.

Turning around, I look at Angel, “Yeah, that’s how I got my nickname. All I have ever ridden are Harley Davidson’s.” She raises her head as I hand her one of the room keys.

“I’m sorry Sir, for giggling.”

“It's okay, Angel, believe it or not, I get that quite a bit. Now go to the room and freshen up for dinner. I’ll be there after I park the bike and grab our bags.”

Upon entering the room, I notice that Angel has left her clothes lying neatly on the bed. I hear the shower running and smile to myself, imagining her naked form outlined in the warm mist enveloping the bathroom. I go about sorting my clothes after setting her backpack on the bed and settle in a chair, waiting.

Moments later, Angel appears from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I’m taken aback at how beautiful she looks, as I watch her go over to her backpack on the bed. “Angel, how was your shower?” I say, unable to stop myself from looking at her nipples pressing against the cotton bath towel. The slight hint of her cleavage with the tops of her bosom still wet from her shower have my cock twitching.

“It was relaxing and refreshing, Sir.” She says, opening her backpack and removing her clothes.

I watch as she hangs up her clothing and with every step she takes, my cock stiffens even more. I try concealing my predicament before Angel notices. When she finally looks over at me she asks, “Is everything alright Sir?”

“Yes, Angel and now I’m going to take a quick shower and then we’ll go to dinner.”

“I’ll be ready, Sir.” She says, eyeing me from head to toe and making it very obvious that she is staring at the bulge in my pants.

 

Stay tuned for Chapter 2

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

I want to thank Master_Jonathan for his collaboration on this story and without whose help it could not have been written. His patience, ideas, and inspirations are greatly appreciated. I have enjoyed working with such a talented writer.

 

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments