Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Former Wanking Fantasy

"A man in his thirties meets a woman that he had lusted after twenty years previously"

36
18 Comments 18
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Ben Luckhurst had fancied her from the moment that he, as a seventeen-year-old, had first set eyes on her in his very early days of working in the large office. She was obviously way out of his league, being classy and married, but that did not stop him from thinking of her day and night and she was usually in his thoughts as he ran his right hand up and down his rigid penis in his bedroom at home at night.

She was then aged forty and her name was Gillian Hepworth. She had a management post in the office and although she was always pleasant with Ben, she had no direct contact with him because he was little more than the office boy.

Ben never plucked up the courage to tell Gill how he felt about her, fearing that she would laugh at him, but he wanted her so much that his whole body seemed to ache. 

Ben left the company after about two years. Gill still worked there then, although he prized the leaving card that he had been given with Gill having written, 'Good luck Ben' and added two xx's.

The then nineteen-year-old Ben was no longer a virgin, but he still had the hots for Gill Hepworth and sometimes he would have his left hand touching her writing and kisses on the card as his right hand was a blur as it went up and down his erect penis.

In the years that followed, Gill became a director of the company and was responsible for a number of changes that made huge profits and Ben himself did well in his new job and he developed a career.

When he was in his mid-twenties, he got married although the marriage was over within ten years and throughout it, he still had thoughts of Gill Hepworth, whom he had not actually seen since the day he left the company at which she became a leading light.

Gill's marriage also crumbled when she was in her fifties, but by then she had become Managing Director of the company and was paid accordingly. She decided that she would retire at age sixty and the company decided that in recognition of her long and wonderful service that they would organise a leaving party to which all current and ex-employees from her time with the company would be invited.

Although the now thirty-seven-year-old Ben had changed address three times since his time with the company, they had got his latest address for the purposes of their pension scheme. When an envelope arrived inviting him to attend the leaving party of Gillian Hepworth at an expensive hotel, his penis had a will of its own as it hardened in his trousers.

His first thought was not to accept the invitation; she would not remember him anyway because even twenty years previously, he had not had any significance in her life, or so he thought. Having made that initial decision, it did not prevent him from giving himself a long and slow wank as he thought about the woman that he was infatuated with all that time ago, and probably still was.

As his spunk spurted from his cock as he breathed the word 'Gill,' he decided that he would accept the invitation after all. Having made that decision, he now wondered what she looked like because although she was gorgeous at age forty, she might not be so attractive now.

The day of the party arrived and the hotel was a class above anything he had been in before. He had a room booked and paid for by the company and he nervously showered in his room and again his cock became hard, but he refrained from stroking it.

During the speeches, he was seated just about as far from the top table as it was possible to be, but that probably reflected his importance to the company at the time of his leaving.

On the raised top table, Gill Hepworth looked, to Ben at least, positively stunning although she had put on a bit of weight over the last twenty years but for Ben that even added to her attractiveness. The speeches and presentations were eventually over and then the tables were moved away to make a dance floor.

Everyone there had name tags and Ben had brief conversations with a couple of people from his time with the company, but he was seriously considering going to his room. He had not expected to actually get to talk to Gill, but he had hoped that he might get close enough to her just to say 'hello', but it seemed that she was being monopolised by the higher-ups of the company.

He had consumed a fair amount of free alcohol and decided that he would go outside for a quick cigarette before going to his room.

He was standing looking into space whilst his cigarette burned when he was aware that a female had appeared next to him, "Could I trouble you for a light please?" she asked and Ben turned to face his wanking fantasy from all those years ago and several times since.


He nervously held his lighter for Gill to light her cigarette and she gently held his hand, which he realised was shaking.

Gill glanced at his name tag whilst this was going on and said, "Thank you, Ben," but the way that she said it caused movement in his trousers.

"Um um Mrs Hepworth, you won't remember me, I left the company twenty years ago," he stammered.

"It's Gill and I do remember you; you were very sweet," she said as she took a puff on her cigarette.

"You don't really remember me do you?" he asked incredulously.

"I do. I remember wishing that I was much younger; you were a very attractive young man," she said with a bit of a girlish giggle.

Ben then blurted out a set of words that he immediately wished he had not said, "You were my wanking fantasy."

"Was I now? You should have said," purred the gorgeous Gillian Hepworth.

"I... I ..didn't mean it," he said and if a thirty-seven-year-old man could blush then he was blushing.

"Oh, that is disappointing Ben," said Gill with a pout.

"I did mean it; I still do," he said as he dug himself a deeper hole.

"You still do what? Think of me when you wank?" said Gill feeling a little bit guilty for teasing but highly aroused because Ben Luckhurst was actually a very attractive man.

Before Ben could respond in any way, a male voice said, "Gill. there you are, there is someone for you to meet," the voice belonged to the man that was to succeed Gillian as top dog at the company and she knew that she had better go, but as she did so she turned to face Ben and said, "See you later Ben," and blew him a kiss.

Ben's penis twitched and he thought that he was going to spunk in his underpants but he managed to avoid that embarrassment. For a moment, he stood stunned, not believing what had just happened had actually happened and then he wondered what the 'see you later' meant, it could not mean what he thought it might mean, could it?

He was also a bit angry about behaving like the nervous teenager that he had been rather than the experienced thirty-something man that he was.

Once he had composed himself a bit, he got himself another drink and went back into the main room. Gillian was standing not far away but with her back to him and Ben thought that she looked a fair bit wider across the hips than he remembered her, but that was not a bad thing because he liked big bums.

He was still unsure as to whether there was anything on offer but the blowing of a kiss after the 'see you later' was certainly encouraging.

Time was moving on and a few people, particularly those not staying in the hotel, were starting to drift away. Ben's eyes met Gill's through a throng of people and he was not sure if he imagined it, but she certainly seemed to lick her lips.

He had a brief conversation with a workmate from all those years before, but with that chat over he turned to look to where Gill had been, but she was not there. His eyes scanned the room and they found her near the exit and the motion that she made with her fingers suggested a cigarette. This was all too good to be true, he was thinking to himself, but he was disappointed when he got outside to see Gill talking to another man.

Gillian detected his disappointment and another movement of her hand indicated that he should wait. He lit himself a cigarette and kept glancing at Gill, fuck she looked ravishing, he thought.

The man eventually moved on and Gill laughed a little bit drunkenly and said, "Shit, I thought that he would never go."

Even the word 'shit' was sexy when she said it.

Ben could not think of anything to say, so he said nothing, "So Mister Luckhurst, are you married?" asked Gill.

"No, I have been but not now," he replied but then thought for the first time about Gill's husband, where was he?

"Same here," she said and that was music to Ben's ears.

He was still lost for words, but Gill then teasingly said, "We were discussing your wanking fantasies."

"Yes, we were, weren't we," he managed to say.

"Shall we continue discussing them in my room? It is room 610, shall we say in twenty minutes?" said Gill, but she was on the move before Ben stammered his, "Yes, yes, yes," answer.

A bit later, in fact almost twenty minutes later, Ben saw Gill still in conversation on the dance floor, but he was pleased to see her wind that particular conversation up. Most people had now either gone home or to their rooms in the hotel and Gill walked towards Ben and said, "See you in five minutes," as she went past him.

His cock was stiff in his trousers as he made his way to the relevant floor and he nervously tapped on the door to room 610. He mentally admonished himself for again behaving like the nervous and inexperienced teenager that he had been.

Gill opened the door and said, "Come in Mister Luckhurst."

In the short time that she had been in the room Gill had managed to remove her blouse and skirt and was now standing with her cleavage looking wonderful above her black bra and her black knickers looking a slightly darker colour at her crotch. She was also wearing stockings.

She removed Ben's jacket and tie and was undoing his shirt as she said, "So what exactly were you thinking of doing to me when you wanked?" with the word 'wanked'elongated sexily.

"Oh Gill, I thought of fucking you, of you fucking me..." said Ben, but he then gasped as Gill undid his trousers and fished his erection out of his underpants.

"Do you know I often thought of having this cock of yours in my hand when we worked together?" she said as she stroked it lovingly.

"Really? You really thought about me like that?" asked Ben as his night of revelations continued.

"Yes, baby, I wanted to take your virginity," said Gill before dropping to her knees and taking Ben's rock-hard penis into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," said Ben as the older woman's mouth worked his cock, but she took her lips off it for a moment to laugh, "We will, very soon."

She toyed with his prick for a while before standing and their lips met and they kissed with passion as Ben's hands went to Gill's back and undid her bra and then travelled further down and caressed her largish arse.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Ben had now lost most of his nervousness and he was now not feeling and behaving like a giddy teenager and he was determined to prove himself to be the confident man that he usually was. Although his marriage had not lasted it certainly had nothing to do with any failings of his in the bedroom and he was intending to show Gillian Hepworth what a good lover he was.

He removed Gill's bra and licked and kissed her tits as she threw her head back and 'mmmmmd.'

Having sucked her nipples, he then kissed her stomach as he sank to his knees and then slowly dragged her panties down revealing a neatly trimmed bush and a very damp cunt. He had his hands on her hips and then on her bare arse as he kissed around her vagina and Gill slowly swayed with the pleasure that she was feeling.

Ben was now standing and they kissed again as Gill lowered his trousers and underpants as far as she could before Ben completed the task of removing them completely. He took off his shirt so he was now naked and Gill only had her stockings on and they seemed to mutually decide that they would remain on during the lovemaking that was about to commence.

"Your wanking fantasy is about to become reality, take me please, Ben," said Gill as she placed herself on the bed and spread her legs. Ben looked at the wonderful sight before him and his cock was rock hard, but before entering her he wanted to taste her, so he gently started to lick in and around her increasingly wet cunt before putting his tongue deep inside.

Gill started to twist on the bed as her hands held Ben's head as his mouth further excited her gash. Ben was delighted with the reaction that he was getting from this woman and he decided to see if he could make her orgasm with his tongue.

Gill had not had anyone go down on her as good as this in years and, with Ben's tongue playing with her clit, she knew that she was so close to cumming. Her arse left the bed as she shrieked in pleasure as her orgasm hit, "Oh, oh, oh fuck Ben," she panted.

With his face soaked in Gill's sex juice, Ben moved up her body and they kissed and exchanged tongues as Ben's erect penis sought out Gill's steaming cunt. With a bit of movement of hips and a brief use of Gill's hand for guidance, Ben's cock entered the place that he had first thought of it entering twenty years previously. They both gave a mixture of gasps and sighs as sexual contact was at last made and then Ben remained still for a moment as he savoured the feeling of Gill's cunt walls around his penis.

Ben then proceeded to make love to Gill as he slid in and out of her and kept her at the high end of sexual tension. He had made her cum twice more when he almost withdrew before placing her legs on his shoulders and then sliding in again, causing her to groan at the feeling of getting fucked in a different position.

Ben had Gill orgasming again before he quickened his thrusts and felt his own climax fast approaching.

As Ben groaned as he started to spurt, Gill almost shouted, "Yes, yes, yes," as her lover's spunking made her climax again.

When they eventually calmed in their post-sex state, Gill said, "That was amazing, thank you."

"It was amazing but thank you, it was everything that I had hoped for and more," replied Ben with his cock starting to soften inside her. They rolled apart and lay next to each other as Gill said, "I hope that that was not a one-off,"

Misunderstanding her meaning, Ben replied, "I should be able to go again soon."

"That is good to know, but I mean that I want you to be my lover, silly," laughed the sixty-year-old woman.

"Oh yes, I would love that," replied Ben as Gill rolled onto her stomach.

Ben's eyes went to her backside and he was soon running his fingers gently over the contours of her buttocks before moving to gently kiss her arse cheeks. Gill was loving that and even more so, when Ben started to tongue her arse crack and when his tongue found her anus she announced, "Oh fuck I love that, but my husband never liked doing it."

Ben took that as a request to continue and he had Gill squirming as his tongue was in and around her arse hole and he occasionally teased her anus with a finger. Doing this had caused his cock to erect again and he proudly asked, "Fancy another fuck?" as Gill writhed in pleasure.

"Yes, oh fuck yes please," she replied and was soon on her knees with her arse and cunt pointing at her new lover.

Ben slid into her and gave her a hard and fast fucking as she orgasmed again and again before he almost roared as he fired spunk into her wet cunt for a second time.

They lay together for a while, but it was now the early hours of the morning and they decided that it would be best if Ben was not seen leaving her room. He cleaned himself up a bit before getting dressed and after a long kiss with Gill, who still had her stockings on, and a quick check to make sure that nobody was in the corridor, he left with the knowledge that they would be together again soon. It would probably be in Gill's spacious house and there would be no need for him to leave in the early hours.

What had been Ben's wanking fantasy over a twenty-year period was now a reality and Gill Hepworth had got herself a lover, and what a lover he was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments