Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Grandmother's Friend

"Chris makes an interesting discovery on a sex site and gives his grandmother's friend a good fucking"

77
17 Comments 17
17.4k Views 17.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Chris Maybrick was a nineteen-year-old youth who had recently joined an online sex site. He had a casual girlfriend of a similar age to himself and they occasionally had sex but Chris was not finding that exciting enough. He liked the idea of fucking an older woman, possibly even a much older woman so he was looking at profiles of women aged fifty and over in his area.

He was finding looking at mature women with big tits and big arses to be highly erotic and he had his trousers and boxers down as he stroked his erection whilst studying the profiles. He was unsure as to whether he would actually go ahead and contact any of these women but at least he had found some wonderful wanking material.

He clicked on the profile of a woman called Heather who said she was sixty-two, a horny bitch and was seeking a young man for casual but exciting sex. She had a picture of a big round arse and one of a hairy cunt and Chris's hand was moving faster and faster up and down his penis as he looked at the picture of her cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Chris said to himself as his cock started shooting spunk into the air as he imagined cumming in that cunt. He came so hard and so long that he was panting and he giggled to himself as he looked at the semen on his thighs and his pubic hair. He stumbled away with his trousers and boxers around his ankles to get himself cleaned up.

Once cleaned, he came back to his laptop still with the picture of Heather's cunt on it. Although he had just cum, he continued further into the woman's profile and on the next picture was her large tits but the picture that followed that one startled Chris. It was of the woman's face, a very attractive face, but what startled him was that the woman was not 'Heather' she was Chris's grandmother's best friend, Sheila Collins.

Chris had not seen Sheila for a few months, he had not seen his grandmother for a couple of weeks, but he had always thought Sheila to be attractive even though he had never really thought of her sexually. He knew that she was divorced but had never given any thought to what her sex life might be like or even whether she was still interested in sex.

Chris was unsure what to do about his discovery. He could print off Sheila's pictures and wank whilst looking at them whenever he felt like it but he was wondering if he could or should do more than that. He was wondering whether to actually contact her but decided to give himself some time to think about it.

He kept going over the implications if he was to contact her such as Sheila probably being ashamed and embarrassed by someone that knew her seeing her on a sex site. Chris also thought about what his grandmother might think both about Sheila and him being on a sex site let alone what she would think if they got together.

A bit later that day Chris was again stroking his erect cock as he again looked at the pictures of Heather/Sheila and this time he came when looking at her bare arse.

He had now decided that he had to message her but not necessarily to arrange to meet her. He had also decided that he would not reveal his true identity at this stage.

He sent a message. 'Hi Heather, I am nineteen years old and have a large cock. I wanked twice today looking at the pics of your cunt and arse.' He called himself Tim in the message.

About half an hour later he got a response. 'Hello Tim, I just masturbated imagining your large teenage cock, any chance of a pic of it please?' it was signed 'Heather.'

Chris was quite proud of his penis and later that night he took a picture of his erection with 'Heather's' hairy cunt pic on his laptop in the background. He messaged it to her. 'Here you go Heather, imagine the fucking that I would give you with that.' 'Tim.'

A response was received by Chris about an hour later and attached to the message was a picture of a glistening vagina. 'Tim, my cunt after I fucked myself with my big dildo thinking of your cock.' 'Love Heather,' the message was signed.

That night neither Chris nor Sheila slept well because they kept thinking back over the messages that they had exchanged. Sheila was at a disadvantage in as much as she did not know that the young man that she was sexting knew that she was not Heather. Chris could not make up his mind if or when to let the sexy woman know that he knew her real identity. He knew that if they did arrange to meet then he would have to first let Sheila know who he was.

Sheila (Heather) was the first to make contact in the morning. 'Tim, I keep thinking of your cock. What do you think of our meeting for real and you giving me that fucking that you have got me imagining?' 'your hot and horny friend, Heather.'

That meant that Chris had to make a decision. He could just keep it as sexting and they could get each other off that way or he could get his large penis in that hairy cunt, the picture of which he keeps drooling over.

He could not decide but suspected that Sheila was anxious for a response so he decided that he had to say something. 'Very tempting Heather because you are so fucking hot but might be difficult.' 'Tim' replied, buying himself a bit more time.

He got a response almost straight away with the woman seeming disappointed. 'What's wrong, my arse not big enough or have you been fucking with me?' 'Heather' with no reference to a hot and horny friend this time.

Sheila's response made Chris feel guilty so he decided to be upfront with her. 'Heather, your arse looks great but there is something that you need to know. I recognise you from your face pic, I know you.' For now, Chris did not reveal who he was so still signed the message 'Tim' but Sheila could now decide the next move for herself.

Not surprisingly, there was no immediate response as Sheila considered the implications of someone recognising her and also who that someone might be. She thought long and hard before sending a lengthy message back.

'As I do not know who you are it could be that you are not nineteen at all and you have been taking the piss out of me. If your messages were honest and you fancy me then maybe we can still meet but I must know who you are first. If I do not hear anything else from you then I will know that you have probably been taking the piss and have no interest in fucking me. If you tell me who you are then we can decide what we do next.' 'Heather.'

Chris decided he had to have everything out in the open so he thought about how to word his response before finally going ahead with it. He decided to start by calling the woman by her real name. 'Sheila, my age and my wanting to fuck you are both true. I am Chris Maybrick, Rachel Stenson's grandson. To be honest I wanked looking at the picture of your cunt before I even saw the picture of your face. What we do next is up to you but whatever you decide is fine with me. I promise that I will not tell anyone about you being on this site.' he signed it Chris.

It was now Sheila's turn to do a lot of thinking. She knew that Chris was a very good looking young man and she had always found him to be honest although she had not seen much of him in recent times. She thought that her friend Rachel would be appalled at the thought of her best friend having sex with her grandson but, if it happened, there was no reason why Rachel would know about it. Rachel would probably be appalled if she knew that Sheila was on the site at all because sex was something that the two women had probably not mentioned for ten years or more.

Having decided that the only obvious reason for them not to get together was Rachel Stenson, Sheila now started thinking of reasons why they should get together. The obvious reason was that she needed a good fucking and Chris Maybrick had an impressive looking cock. Sheila knew from Rachel mentioning in passing that he had got or at least had a girlfriend which made Sheila wonder why he was on a sex site. He did seem to genuinely fancy her from her pictures and seemed to want to fuck her.

She messaged back but also decided to give Chris her mobile number because talking might be easier than messaging backwards and forwards. 'Chris, if you are as up for this as you seem to be then I certainly am so let's fuck! It is important that your grandmother does not know of course. I am giving you my mobile number because maybe it would be better talking rather than messaging.' 'Love, horny Sheila.' Her mobile number followed.

Less than two minutes after she sent the message, her mobile rang with an unrecognised number. Sheila was pretty sure that it was Chris but answered in a neutral sort of voice. "Hello."

"Hello Sheila, it is Chris," said the young man.


"Hi Chris, um, this is all a bit of a surprise isn't it?" said Sheila, now in a softer and more sensual voice.

"Yeah, I love those pics of yours, so fucking sexy," said Chris, enthusiastically.

"Well thank you, Chris, hope you think the same when you see me up close," said a rapidly arousing Sheila.

"I can't wait to get my hands on your arse, Sheila; my cock is hard for you now," said Chris, stroking his bulge through his jeans.

"Shit Chris, you will have me cumming in my knickers talking like that; you have a wonderful looking cock," replied Sheila.

"When can we fuck?" asked Chris, getting straight to the point.

"As soon as you can; tonight if you want," answered Sheila, feeling so turned on.

"Yeah tonight; your house I suppose, I have a flat but..." said Chris, hoping that he would not need to take Sheila there. It was adequate for him but not really for entertaining.

"Yes baby, you can fuck me in my bed," replied Sheila.

"I intend to fuck you more than once; can I stay the night?" asked Chris.

"Um yeah, yes, just need to be careful to not get seen leaving in the morning though honey," said Sheila as her heart leapt, as did her cunt, at the prospect of a night of sex.

They fixed a time, Chris knew where Sheila's house was because he had dropped his grandmother off there a couple of times but he had never been inside.

Chris's cock was hard in anticipation of the fucking as he drove the six miles or so from his flat, he intended to give the horny mature woman a good seeing to. He parked a short distance from her house rather than directly outside as his visit was supposed to be a secret.

Sheila excitedly awaited the arrival of the youth that was about to be her lover. She had put some makeup on and hoped that it did not make her look too tarty, her cunt was tingling as Chris's arrival time got closer. Sheila was in a black bra and knickers and had thigh-high stockings under a tight-fitting black skirt. She wore a white blouse.

Chris arrived and he appeared even better looking than Sheila pictured him. "Hello Chris, I never imagined that you and I would be meeting under these circumstances," said Sheila, a bit nervously.

"Yeah, I never expected to find you on a sex site, Sheila," replied Chris, also a bit self-consciously.

"Because I am not sexy enough?" pouted Sheila.

"No, not that; you are sexy, so fucking sexy, but I never imagined you being on a site like that," replied Chris as they stood a couple of feet apart but not yet having touched.

"And you, what are you doing wanking looking at pictures of naked women? I thought you had a girlfriend," teased Sheila.

"I do, sort of, but I think mature women are a hell of a turn on," answered Chris.

"Well this mature woman needs a good fucking; I have not had a cock in months," said Sheila.


"Fucking hell Sheila, you look gorgeous; I am going to give you a night to remember," said Chris, putting a kiss on Sheila's lipstick coated lips. That broke the ice and they snogged as Chris's hard cock pressed against Sheila's body as his hands went down her back and squeezed her arse cheeks.

"Mmmm, you know how to kiss a woman," said a slightly flushed Sheila after the tongue swapping stopped.

"I hope that you are telling me that I know how to fuck one soon," said Chris as he felt Sheila's tits through her blouse.

"Oh baby, let me get your lovely cock out of these trousers," said Sheila, undoing Chris's belt and trousers and lowering them slightly before putting her hand inside his boxers and fondling his erect penis.

They kissed some more with Sheila handling Chris's cock as he undid her blouse. "Fuck Sheila, we are going to have a hell of a night," said Chris as he removed Sheila's blouse.

Sheila dragged Chris's T-shirt over his head and Chris removed Sheila's bra and her tits pressed against Chris's bare chest as they kissed again. Chris unzipped Sheila's skirt and she sent it on its way to her feet, leaving her in just knickers and stockings. Chris's fingers went between Sheila's legs and he started massaging her cunt through the damp patch in her knickers. "Oh fuck, oh shit," breathed Sheila as the young man's fingers worked her.

Sheila pushed Chris's trousers, which she had previously lowered a bit, further down his legs and she then dragged his boxers to just above his knees. His erect penis was then on display in all its glory and it looked even more impressive than in the picture that Chris had sent Sheila the previous day.

"Hell, Chris, I don't think I have ever taken one that size," said Sheila, slowly stroking the long and thick cock.

"Well you are going to tonight, you horny bitch," said Chris, echoing some of the words on Sheila's sex site profile.

"Get out of those clothes and follow me upstairs," said Sheila indicating the trousers and boxers around Chris's knees.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

Chris removed the clothing as Sheila turned towards the stairs and Chris got his first look at her big arse in her knickers.

"Fuck, your arse looks good, Sheila," said Chris as Sheila started climbing the stairs.


"Thanks, baby, you will be seeing it bare in a moment," replied Sheila.

Sheila led the way into her bedroom and then stopped, still with her back to Chris. "Would you like to take my knickers off now, honey?" Sheila asked.

"I would like that very much, " replied Chris, who dropped to his knees behind her and slowly dragged the knickers down, baring her large arse.

Sheila stepped out of the knickers and Chris caressed her buttocks. "Fucking wonderful," said Chris before giving Sheila's right arse cheek a playful slap.

"Hey! you can spank my arse another time; tonight is for fucking," giggled Sheila.

Chris stood up and dragged his erection across Sheila's buttocks and along her arse crack. "Mmmm, feels so good," purred Sheila. Chris then reached around and massaged Sheila's tits as she pushed her arse back against him.

Chris had a finger teasing each of Sheila's rock hard nipples as she squirmed her arse against him. The need to be fucking was getting very close for both of them. Sheila turned and they kissed. "I feel so fucking turned on," Sheila announced as she looked into Chris's eyes with her sparkling eyes.

"Why don't you lay on the bed and let me tongue your hairy cunt?" said Chris, more in expectation of Sheila doing it rather than her actually answering the question.

"Yeah, I will do that; shall I keep these thigh-highs on?" responded Sheila, putting her arse on the bed whilst awaiting Chris's answer.

"Yes, keep them on: spread your legs nice and wide," said Chris, with his eyes on the hairy cunt that he was going to lick and then fuck.

Sheila squirmed her backside on the bed and opened her legs as wide as she could as the young man's head moved towards her cunt. She was already wet, she had been since before Chris arrived but the events since his arrival had all added to her arousal.

"Oh fuck, oh yes," said Sheila as Chris first licked her cunt lips and then went inside and started tonguing. Sheila squirmed and had her thighs against the sides of Chris's head and her legs on his back as the youth lapped at her cunt.

"Fuck, oh, oh, fuck, "panted Sheila as the young man's mouth brought her to orgasm and she squirmed in ecstasy.

Chris kept licking as the mature woman came on his face, her thighs rubbing against his head. He eventually stopped and Sheila, in the final throes of her climax, relaxed her thighs a bit and Chris withdrew his head from her cunt. Chris looked at the flushed face of the woman that he had just given pleasure to and was about to give lots more pleasure to.

He moved up her body and they kissed and as they swapped tongues, Sheila tasted her own cum. "Shit, you just sent me wild, lover boy," smiled Sheila.

"I am now going to send you wild some more, with my cock," said Chris, moving so that the head of his erect penis brushed Sheila's very lubricated cunt lips.

"Take it gently at first, please: I have not had cock for a while and certainly not one like yours," said Sheila, both in excitement and trepidation.

Chris intended to take it gently, he also intended to give this woman a good and long fucking. Sheila's hand was now on his cock and with her guidance and a bit of pressure from Chris, his penis slowly entered her cunt. He slowly went deeper and deeper, letting Sheila's body get used to the invasion, and his rigid cock was almost all the way in.

"Fuck, so fucking big," said Sheila softly as her cunt got filled by the young man's cock.

"Oh shit," said Sheila when a last little thrust by Chris had him all the way in. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed again with Chris's rod wedged inside.

"Now fuck me," said Sheila with Chris having waited for her to give the go-ahead.

"Oh yes Mrs Collins, I will fuck you," said Chris, withdrawing slightly then easing in again then withdrawing a bit further and then pushing forward.

"Mmmm, yeah," sighed Sheila as Chris gradually increased the pace and she was soon panting and writhing as the fucking got harder and faster.

"Mmm, fuck, oh, call me a slut, talk dirty, fuck, oh," panted Sheila hurriedly as Chris fucked her towards another orgasm.

"You dirt slut, you fucking old slapper, fucking cum you whore," said Chris as he rapidly slid his throbbing cock in and out of Sheila's wet cunt.

"Yes, I am an old slapper, oh fuck, shit, cumming, fuck," wailed Sheila as she wrapped her legs behind Chris's back as she climaxed. Chris speeded up the fucking even more and the bed started to creak as the sixty-two-year-old woman orgasmed.

Chris was briefly concerned about Sheila's health as she convulsed but the expression on her face suggested that she was enjoying it so he kept fucking her. The fucking went on and on and Sheila was getting immeasurable sexual pleasure from the nineteen-year old's prowess with a hard penis.

Chris was now shafting her at full tilt and he could feel his ejaculation approaching. He held it off long enough for Sheila to orgasm again but then he warned her that she was about to get a cunt full of spunk. "I am going to cum in you bitch, gonna spurt in your hot cunt," Chris said.

Sheila's breathing was still irregular after her latest orgasm but she managed a panted response. "Yeah stud, fucking cum in my hot cunt," she said.

Spunk started blasting from Chris's twitching and throbbing penis and the power of it shocked Sheila and even surprised Chris a bit. When he had finally stopped cumming, Sheila remarked on the event. "Shit, you certainly unloaded your cream then, didn't you?" chuckled the amazingly well fucked Sheila.

"Yeah, I did cum pretty hard didn't I?" acknowledged Chris with his cock having finished twitching.

"So did I, several times: it was fucking sensational," said Sheila.

"Well I told you that I was going to fuck you: I will fuck you again later, we have got all night," replied Chris.

"Ha, yeah, so we have: but I need some time to recover from this fucking first," laughed Sheila.

"Okay, so do you regret joining that sex site?" asked Chris as he slowly withdrew his penis from Sheila's cunt.

"Of course not: I would never have had you fucking me if I hadn't joined, would I?" winced Sheila as Chris's cock left her vagina. He rolled onto his back.

"That is true: I always thought you were attractive but I never dreamed that we would fuck," replied Chris.

"There you go then: do you see this as just a one-night thing or will we fuck again sometime?" asked Sheila.

"Your piece on the site said that you wanted someone for casual sex so I did not think that I was applying for just one night's work," answered Chris.

"Do you see fucking me as work?" pouted Sheila, as she rolled onto her front and leaned over and kissed Chris.

"Yeah, but I am happy in my work," laughed Chris who slapped his left hand down on Sheila's right buttock.

"I told you, you can spank my arse another time: tonight is for fucking," scolded Sheila.

"Okay, but can I play with your arse a bit now?" asked Chris.

"Yes baby, you can play with my big fat arse a bit," answered Sheila.


For the next few minutes, Chris amused himself by stroking and caressing Sheila's backside, sometimes kissing her cheeks. "Your arse looks great in that pic on the sex site, but even better close up," complimented Chris before kissing Sheila's right buttock.

"Thank you, so glad that you like it," replied Sheila who was getting incredibly turned on by Chris's attention to her bottom. She knew that they would be fucking again before too long but she decided that she would like to do some cock sucking.

"Now that you have had some fun with my arse, can I suck your cock please Christopher?" Sheila asked sweetly.

"Yes Mrs Collins, you can suck my cock if you want to," replied Chris.

Sheila shifted to the foot of the bed and then, with her eyes on Chris's, moved towards the young man's cock. His playing with Sheila's arse had got him close to full erection and when Sheila touched the end of his cock with the tip of her tongue, his penis twitched and Sheila giggled.


His cock was very sticky from the sex from earlier and Sheila carefully licked up and down it and licked Chris's balls. She then looked into Chris's eyes as she opened her mouth wide and then locked her lips on his cock head. She licked and sucked for a while but did not intend to make him cum.

They were both very aroused but neither was sure if the other was ready to fuck again just yet. Sheila stopped her cock sucking and lay beside Chris who started massaging her tits. "Did you get many contact you on the site?" Chris asked out of the blue as he fingered Sheila's left nipple.


"Why ask that now? you jealous or something?" responded Sheila.

"No, just curious," replied Chris.

"I got a few: had a sexy online chat with one guy who said he was twenty-two, don't know if he was or not but I got quite a good orgasm out of it," answered Sheila.

"But nobody other than me got as far as discussing meeting?" asked Chris.

"Not exactly but I think I frightened one guy off when I said to him about maybe hooking-up: he probably wasn't what he said he was," reminisced Sheila.

"What did he say he was?" asked Chris.

"He said he was eighteen and had a nine-inch cock but I think he was more likely a married bloke in his sixties with a limp dick," replied Sheila.

"Well I was what I said I was," said Chris.

"You were and are baby, you are a fucking sensational lover," said Sheila before they went into a long and passionate kiss. Neither of them actually suggested another fuck but it seemed to be the natural thing to do as Chris mounted Sheila again. His penis penetrated her recently fucked cunt easier than it had the first time and they were soon working together as they built up a rhythm.

They grunted and groaned as they fucked and Sheila came a couple of times before Chris ejaculated in her again although he did not cum as powerfully this time. They both had an after-fucking shower and agreed that it would be better if Chris left before daylight which would be before seven in the morning.

They did not plan more sex before he went home but did not rule it out either as they set the alarm for six o'clock. They cuddled up and both fell asleep.

Chris awoke first but with the alarm clock being on Sheila's side of the bed and he not wanting to disturb her, he could not see what the time was. He lay still for a while, his cock semi-erect, and he knew that there would not even be time for a quickie if they waited for six o'clock.

He was trying to decide whether to wake Sheila for a fuck or to let her sleep when he felt her hand lightly grip his penis and start wanking him. "How long have you been awake?" Chris asked as the wanking got faster.

"Not long but I thought you were still asleep," replied Sheila as Chris put two fingers to her cunt and made it mutual masturbation. Sheila very soon had Chris fully erect but it took longer for him to get her wet enough for sex but some furious finger movement in her cunt had her ready.

"Can I ride you, Chris?" Sheila asked her young lover.

"It is your house, your rules," replied Chris and Sheila wasted no time in throwing the bedclothes to one side and getting herself above Chris's erection. The room was still in darkness and neither of them knew what the time was as Sheila had Chris's erect cock in her right hand and lowered herself so that its head was touching her cunt lips.

Gradually she lowered herself and more and more of Chris's penis entered her until she had its whole length inside her. She then started riding slowly and then increasing the pace as their sexual excitement grew. Sheila was getting close to cumming when the alarm clock started buzzing, indicating that it was six o'clock.

Sheila kept going for a little longer but then giggled and stopped. "Fucking clock, it has ruined my concentration," said Sheila as she dismounted and moved to turn on the bedside lamp and switch the alarm off.

Chris looked at the woman's bare arse that was pointing in his direction. "Stay like that, let's finish it from behind," said Chris.

"Yes finish me, I am so close," replied Sheila, moving slightly to grip the headboard and to thrust her arse and cunt back towards Chris. He got behind her and slid his cock into the wet vagina that had just been housing it.

It did not take many thrusts by Chris for Sheila to orgasm and not many more for him to groan and then ejaculate into her. It had turned into a quickie after all but there was now little time for Chris to get cleaned up and dressed and out of the house before daylight increased the risk of him being seen.

As the first indications of daybreak were appearing, the dressed Chris kissed the still naked Sheila one more time. "We will do this again, won't we?" asked Sheila, looking for reassurance.

"Oh yes, I love fucking my grandmother's best friend," replied Chris, and then he was gone, leaving Sheila to reflect on the fuckings that she had had and the fuckings that she should be getting.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments