Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Grandmother's Friend - Part 2

"Sheila and Chris meet for more fucking and she requests and gets a good spanking"

30
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Sixty-two-year-old Sheila Collins sat in her kitchen thinking over the events of the previous forty-eight hours. Forty-eight hours in which she had had initial online contact on a sex site with a person claiming to be aged nineteen and calling himself Tim. This 'Tim' had contacted her regarding her online profile that she had posted on the site under the name of Heather.

The young man, if indeed he was a young man, had told her that he had wanked whilst looking at her pictures and she later replied that she had masturbated imagining his young cock and requested a picture of it. The picture of an impressive erect penis was sent and 'Heather' sent a picture back of her wet cunt after she had masturbated imagining having that cock in her.

Both 'Tim' and 'Heather' spent a lot of that night thinking about the other but in 'Tim's' case, his real name was Chris Maybrick, he had recognised 'Heather's' face in another picture on her page and he knew her to be his own grandmother's best friend.

After a lot of soul searching and more messaging, Chris told Sheila that he knew who she was and he eventually revealed his own identity. More soul searching was done by both of them before they had a telephone conversation and a meeting was arranged and Chris ended up spending the night at Sheila's house giving her memorable fuckings before leaving as the sun started to rise.

They both wanted to meet for more sex and both saw the importance of keeping their relationship a secret from Chris's grandmother, Rachel Stenson.

Sheila's cunt was tingling as she thought about the sex of the night before and the anticipated sex in the future. Although Chris has said that he wanted to see her again, she was having doubts about whether he meant it. She thought of phoning him but decided to delay it a bit because she did not want to appear too eager and needy.

Chris was thinking of Sheila and was looking at the picture of her hairy cunt on the sex site knowing that his penis had been in there only a few hours previously. He did not work but was in the nice position of financially not needing to at the moment. He was not rich but he had been left a sizeable amount of money by a rather wealthy auntie so he could afford to spend his days looking at naked mature women on sex sites.

Chris eventually phoned Sheila that afternoon when she had been on the point of phoning him. "Hello stud, I have been thinking of you all day," said Sheila on answering the call.

"Hello sexy, I have been thinking of you too: we must fuck again," said Chris.

"I want that huge cock of yours whenever you want to give it to me," replied Sheila, who was stroking her vagina through the trousers that she was wearing.

"I can't see you tonight or tomorrow night but could the night after," said Chris.

"Oh, so you are fucking someone else tonight," said Sheila, a little bitterly.

"No, I am not: just doing something else," replied Chris a bit irritatedly.

"Yeah sorry Chris, I must not get possessive: it is just that you made me feel so fucking good," said a contrite Sheila.

"You made me feel good too: I have got football training the next two nights, that's all," said Chris, fully explaining why he could not see Sheila.

"I think that when you do see me you should give my arse a good spanking for questioning you," said Sheila. Spanking had got mentioned during their previous time together but not really discussed.

"Yeah, I think that I will do that," replied Chris. He had never actually spanked anyone but having this big-arsed mature woman over his knee certainly appealed to him.

"I will expect a lot of fucking too though," insisted Sheila.

"Oh yeah, you will get a lot of fucking too," confirmed Chris.

The conversation came to an end with them expecting to meet in a couple of days for more sex.

They had a late-night phone conversation that night, after Chris's football training, and it got so intense that Sheila frigged herself to orgasm and Chris wanked to ejaculation. Their next planned meeting looked like being explosive.

They did not know it but they were to meet in just a few hours. Sheila got up the next morning and decided that she would call on her friend, Rachel Stenson. She felt a bit guilty because she was having sex with Rachel's grandson but decided that as long as Rachel did not know about it, no harm was being done to anyone.

Purely by coincidence, Chris also decided that he would visit his grandmother that day because he had not seen her for a while. He, like Sheila, felt guilt in as much as he was fucking his grandmother's best friend but he also thought it okay if his grandmother never knew about it.

Sheila arrived at Rachel's house and they had been chatting happily for about half an hour when there was a knock on Rachel's door. Chris had a door key, for emergencies, but usually knocked rather than barging in. "Hello Chris, good to see you: my friend Sheila is here but come in," said Rachel on opening the door.

"Oh, in that case, I can come back later," said Chris, thinking it might be a bit uncomfortable seeing Sheila in his grandmother's presence.

"Nonsense, come in: I am sure that Sheila will not mind seeing what a handsome young man you are now," giggled Rachel, leaving Chris with little choice.

Hearing this chat, Sheila squirmed a bit in her chair but she was not sure if she was squirming because of the potential embarrassment or from sexual arousal.

"Sheila, look who it is, my handsome grandson Chris," said Rachel, leading Chris into the room.

"Hello Mrs Coliins, I haven't seen you for a while," said Chris, feeling his penis start to stiffen at the sight of his lover.

"Hello Chris, it has been a while: but call me Sheila," said Sheila, whose eyes were drawn to the expanding bulge in Chris's jeans.

"He is handsome, isn't he Sheila?" asked Rachel, as Chris sat in a chair opposite Sheila.

"Yes he is: I am sure all the girls are after him," replied Sheila, as she felt her cunt moisten.

"I will make you a coffee Chris: would you like another one Sheila?" said Rachel.

"Um, well, I should be going and leave you and your grandson to chat," said Sheila, both wanting to stay and to go.

"No, you have only just got here and I am sure Chris will not mind you being here, will you Chris?" said Rachel, taking Sheila's cup away to get a refill.

"No, of course I don't mind," replied Chris, opening his legs wide so that Sheila could get a better view of his now almost fully erect cock in his jeans. Rachel was already on her way to the kitchen.

With Rachel out of the room, Sheila hitched up her skirt a bit and put her left foot on the chair so that Chris could see all the way to her crotch. She straightened her skirt before Rachel returned with the two coffees.

The three of them chatted amicably for quite a while and the frequent smiles and looks that passed between Sheila and Chris went undetected by Rachel. "I think I had better be going," said Sheila, not expecting but hoping that Chris would escort her home. Sheila had a car but did not use it much and she had caught a bus to travel the distance of approximately one mile to Rachel's house.

As if reading Sheila's thoughts, Rachel made a suggestion. "Chris will give you a lift, won't you dear?" said Rachel, giving her grandson very little choice although he was keen to have some private time with Sheila anyway.

"Yes, of course," replied Chris, although he could hardly say no even if he wanted to.

"Thank you: if it is no trouble," said Sheila, smiling sweetly.

"Well that was nice, having two of my favourite people in my house at the same time," said Rachel, and she very much meant it. Although she had three other grandchildren, she had always had a special place in her heart for Chris, and Sheila had been a good friend since they were at school together.

Rachel waved Sheila and Chris off. "Seeing you today was a nice surprise," said Sheila to Chris as they drove away.

"Yeah, a nice surprise for me too," agreed Chris.

"I would love for you to come in with me when we get to my house but with it being daylight I cannot risk you being seen," said Sheila, who, although single, did not want her neighbours knowing her business and gossiping about it.

"Yes, I understand: but maybe you had better take your hand off my crotch before I cum in my jeans," said Chris.

"Oh shit, sorry: I did not realise that my hand was there," giggled Sheila, as they got close to her home.

"See you tomorrow: what time shall I get here?" said Chris, as they pulled up outside Sheila's house.

"Get here after dark and if you are staying the night you had better go before daylight," said Sheila, who so wanted to kiss the young man but couldn't in case someone was peeping out of their window.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

"Okay, see you tomorrow: and I will give your big arse a good spanking," grinned Chris.

"Yeah, you do that baby: see ya," said Sheila as she blew him a kiss as she got out of the car.

Chris had football training that evening and he and Sheila had another late-night phone conversation. It was again very sexual and boded well for the fun that they would have together the following night.

Sheila had a long bath the next afternoon in readiness for her lover's arrival. She was unsure what to wear although it was partially irrelevant because whatever she put on would likely be off very soon after Chris got there and taking that into account, she did not bother about putting on any underwear under her red blouse and black trousers. The trousers were tight enough at the front to show the outline of her cunt and at the back, the shape of her large backside.

Chris parked a short distance away from Sheila's house and knocked lightly on her door. Sheila opened the door having made sure that there was no lighting behind her and almost dragged her young lover inside. The door was closed and they groped and kissed in the semi-darkness with the only light coming from Sheila's living room.

"I am so glad that you here: been longing for your cock," said Sheila when their initial snogging stopped.

"I am glad to be here, I want to get you naked," answered Chris, feeling Sheila's cunt through her trousers.

"Oh Chris, let's get upstairs: I am really ready to fuck," said Sheila, caressing Chris's bulge through his jeans.

They giggled and caressed as they struggled up the stairs, Chris having a good feel of Sheila's arse.

Both their upper bodies were soon naked and Chris fondled Sheila's tits as she undid his jeans. Sheila lowered Chris's jeans and played with his erection through his boxers as he started dragging her trousers down. They crashed onto the bed in this state and Sheila found herself on top of Chris as they kissed and he got his hands on her bare arse with her trousers now at thigh level.

Sheila kissed down Chris's chest to his stomach and again wanked his cock through his boxers before lifting the boxers clear of his rigid penis and taking it into her mouth. She sucked for a while and licked the end of it before deciding that she could wait no longer to have it inside her. "Fuck me Chris: give this old slut the fucking that she craves," she said, lovingly stroking the young man's large penis.

"You will get plenty of fucking but I want my head between your legs first," responded Chris, who had licked Sheila until orgasm before fucking her when they got together the first time.

"Oh yes baby, you were so good with your tongue," said Sheila who moved off of Chris and removed her trousers completely before laying on her back, legs open invitingly. Chris got his trousers and boxers off and then put his tongue to work on Sheila's cunt.

Chris very soon had the mature woman squirming as he lapped at her cunt and licked her clit and her orgasm swiftly arrived. "Fuck, oh, oh, oh fuck," panted Sheila as she raised her arse off the bed as she came.

Chris barely gave her time to stop cumming before he had his cock at her soaking entrance. "Now we fuck," said Chris, as he eased his weapon in.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me, please fuck me," said Sheila as Chris slid deeper and then started thrusting.

Sheila knew, from the other night, that she was very likely in for a long and extremely enjoyable fucking, and as the young man moved his hips and her body responded, it became very evident that that would be the case.

The sex went on and on and Sheila loudly came again as the nineteen-year-old penis and the youth controlling it drove her wild. On and on they fucked and the sex was peppered with dirty talk and their bodies became wet with sweat.

Sheila shrieked through another climax before Chris pumped faster and faster until he groaned and started ejaculating.

They took time to calm but they were then laying side by side and giggling. "You fancy giving me that spanking now or shall we shower first?" asked Sheila, after a while.

"Let's have a shower first: it will give you more time to think how sore your big arse will be," answered Chris, who was now very keen on the idea of spanking this woman.

They showered, along with a lot of petting, and dried, and then Chris was seated on a chair as Sheila prepared to get over his knee. There had to be a bit of adjusting of the positioning of Chris's again erect penis before the woman was over his lap and he was studying her big bare arse.

As this was to be the first-ever spanking that he had delivered, he had to learn on the job but he seemed to learn fast as his hand slapped loudly against Sheila's buttocks and she squirmed on his lap.

As SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP sounded in the bedroom, Sheila's twisting and writhing increased and her arse cheeks became red. They were both finding the experience highly exhilarating and there was no sign of it stopping as Chris continued to spank Sheila's backside.

Chris's hand was stinging so he knew how sore his lover's behind must be so after a few more hard spanks, he stopped. Sheila still writhed and was making noises that were a mix of sobs and mewing but she was so wet between her legs. She took a moment to realise that the spanking had stopped and, although Chris was not holding her down, she remained draped over his legs, at last, she spoke. "Mmm, fuck: well I suppose I asked you to do that," Sheila said.

"Did I spank you too hard?" asked a concerned Chris.

"Ha: no you didn't baby, but it might be a while before I ask you to do it again," laughed Sheila, mixed with sobs.

Chris was unsure as to what to do next and, sensing that, the just spanked Sheila had a suggestion. "Do you want to fuck again now?" she asked, still from her position over his lap.

"Yes, yes, if you do," replied Chris, not sure how Sheila was feeling.

"Yeah, I certainly do: I nearly came while you were spanking me," confessed Sheila, struggling off Chris's lap and briefly rubbing her sore buttocks.

She got on the bed on her hands and knees with her glowing backside on display. "Fuck me like this: fuck me hard, lover boy," said Sheila, widening her legs to give him ease of access.

Chris got behind her and her cunt grabbed his cock the moment that it touched the lips and Chris was soon thrusting hard and fast. "Shit: oh fuck," shouted Sheila as the orgasm that had been close during the spanking, finally arrived.

Chris knew that he would not last very long but he managed to have Sheila cumming again before his spunk shot from his penis.

There was another post-fuck settling down period and Sheila set the clock alarm for 0530. She had set it for six the previous time and although they had awoken before that and had had a quick fuck she thought that by setting it as she did now, they would be able to have more sex before Chris had to leave.

Sheila lay on her stomach in bed and Chris did give her arse cheeks a bit of soothing kissing before they got some sleep.

The alarm woke them and as they started to stir and reflect on the night before, Chris had a question for Sheila. "How is your bum?" Chris asked.

"Ha, as I said, it might be a while before I ask you to spank me again," replied Sheila.

By now Sheila was on her side and stroking Chris's rapidly stiffening penis as his fingers worked to help moisten her cunt.

"You planning on riding me again?" asked Chris, referring to their previous first thing in the morning sex.

"Would you like me to?" responded Sheila, her hand now rapidly wanking Chris's cock.

"Yeah, but the other way around: I want to see your arse," replied Chris, whose fingers had got Sheila suitably wet.

The bedclothes were pushed to the floor and, with the bedside light on, Sheila had her arse towards Chris as she lowered herself onto his rigid penis. Chris watched as his cock disappeared as Sheila's cunt took more and more of it in until her arse cheeks were in contact with his middle.

Sheila rode him very slowly at first, they had more time than they had had the other morning, and their stimulation grew at a steady pace. Sheila started moving up and down slightly faster and Chris had his eyes fixed on her backside as she rose and fell.

Sheila was now bouncing and her climax approached. She was getting incredible sensations from the young man's rock-hard cock and the orgasm arrived. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhh," Sheila shouted as she came.

Chris's body tensed and he spurted spunk into Sheila's hot cunt.

Daylight was not far away so Chris got cleaned up and then had to get dressed to leave but as they kissed and cuddled downstairs before his departure, they were both pretty certain that they would get together again soon.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments