Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Mother's Half-Sister - Part Two

"Marcie and Richard get together again... and again"

27
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Although forty-four-year-old Marcie Reynolds and twenty-one-year-old Richard Hewlett had only parted when he left her hotel room before seven in the morning, they had already had two lengthy mobile phone conversations by noon. 

The couple were related, sort of, because Marcie and Richard's mother, Rosemary, had the same mother but different fathers and they had met for the first time since Richard was aged five only two days previously. That meeting had been at a large party at Richard's parent's house and they had consummated an instant sexual attraction in Richard's bedroom whilst the party was going on.

Richard had then spent almost the entire night in Marcie's hotel room on the night after the party—Marcie had declined the chance to spend her stay in the town at the Hewlett's house. Marcie had been domiciled in the USA for the last sixteen years and after a few days in town, she was going to be doing some sightseeing in other parts of the UK before returning to the States.

Marcie and Richard were determined to have sex again but time was short because Marcie only had two more nights in town. She was to be visiting her half-sister and her husband, and Richard, that afternoon but being in close proximity to each other might prove difficult for the new lovers.

Marcie, looking stunningly attractive when she arrived at the Hewlett's house, and Rosemary, who was good-looking herself, glared at her husband Frank when she saw him ogling her half-sister. Marcie was anxious to see Richard, as he was her, but she could not make it obvious, although she did wonder where he was.

Richard had decided to stay in his room because he did not know how he would react in Marcie's presence but Rosemary actually brought him into the conversation when talking to Marcie, "Richard should be down here to talk to you; it is very rude," said Rosemary.

Trying to appear only mildly interested, Marcie said, "That's not a problem. Is he here?"

"Yes, he is in his room; I shall go and fetch him," said Rosemary.

"No, don't bother him, I have to go to the bathroom so I could say hello. Where is his room?" said Marcie, feeling quite pleased with herself for not letting it be known that she had already been in Richard's room, and for a fucking at that.

"It is the third door to the right at the top of the stairs; tell him I said he should be down here," said Rosemary, not thinking for a moment that her son and her half-sister were sex partners.
 

Marcie did not need the bathroom but she did need Richard and, once in the house, she almost ran up the stairs.

Richard was brooding but he brightened up when Marcie knocked and opened his door almost in one movement, "Baby, I had to see you," said Marcie as she approached Richard, who was on his back on the bed.

"Marcie, you look gorgeous," said Richard but was shocked when the woman undid his jeans and, with him lifting his arse almost as a reflex, pulling his jeans and underpants down.

"We have to be quick, sugar," said Marcie, who reached under her skirt and removed her panties.

Richard was still stunned but his penis hardened and with three swift jerks, Marcie had him fully erect. Marcie was already aroused, so she put one leg on either side of the prone Richard and lowered herself as she guided his cock into her cunt.

With her fully clothed except for her panties and Richard clothed except with his jeans and pants lowered, Marcie slid rapidly up and down his penis, "Fuck, I have missed you," panted Marcie.

"I have missed you too," replied Richard, who had now finally got his head around what was happening.

Marcie was using her cunt muscles to stimulate them both and driven by the fact that she should not be seen to be in Richard's room for too long, was anxious for them both to cum soon.

Her own climax arrived first and, as she convulsed, Richard groaned and ejaculated hard into her. When they had finished cumming she leaned forward and they kissed. With the amount of time that she was away from her half-sister to be considered, she dismounted and wiped her cunt with her panties, "Present for you, baby," she laughed as she tossed the cum soaked panties on Richard's chest.

"Oh, mommy says to tell you that you should be downstairs," laughed Marcie as she blew Richard a kiss and left his room.

Richard used the panties to wipe his now slightly softening penis and then pulled up his clothing and, having put the panties somewhere safe, went downstairs.
 

"Richard is coming," Marcie announced to Rosemary when she got back outside and felt rather pleased with herself in more ways than one.

Richard arrived very soon thereafter and his mother said to him, "You should be down here when we have guests."

"Yes, sorry Marcie, please forgive me," said Richard looking at the woman that had just ridden him.

"Of course, any girl would forgive a handsome young man like you," said Marcie, who then wondered if she had gone too far when she saw the look that Rosemary gave her.

The four of them chatted for quite some time and Marcie did once lift her leg enough to let Richard see her uncovered cunt under her skirt.

Marcie had arrived by taxi and, having again turned down the chance to stay in the Hewlett's house, indicated that she would soon go back to the hotel.

"I can give you a lift if you want," volunteered Richard.

"I would not want to put you to any trouble," replied Marcie.

"No, it is no trouble; I am staying with a friend tonight anyway," said Richard.

"What, again?" said his mother, with him having stayed with a 'friend' the night before.

"Yes, sorry, I thought I told you," said Richard to his mother as Marcie's naked cunt started to feel very damp.

"Will I see you anymore before you leave town?" Rosemary asked her half-sister, knowing that she only had tonight and one more night.

"Oh yes, I will call and see you tomorrow," answered Marcie.

So after Marcie hugged Rosemary and Frank 'goodbye', Richard held his passenger door open for her, "That was very clever of you, Richie," she said, anticipating another night of sex.

"Well, I do not want to miss out on any chance I get of being with you," replied Richard after getting in the driver's side. They looked into each other's eyes but resisted the urge to kiss because Rosemary and Frank were standing a few yards away, waiting to wave Marcie off.
 

Richard dropped Marcie at the hotel and then parked his car a little way away because he figured if anyone noticed his car in the hotel car park all night and mentioned it to his mother, then she might work out just who his 'friend' was. Rosemary would be horrified if she discovered that her half-sister, whom she was not all that fond of, was corrupting her son.

By the time that Richard got back to the hotel, Marcie had got her key and was in her room. She had removed her skirt, so she was naked down below but still had a blouse and bra up top.

Richard tapped on her door and once Marcie had taken the precaution of asking, 'who is it?' she opened the door and instantly turned around so that the first thing that Richard saw was her lovely bare arse.

Richard closed the door and moved up behind Marcie and ran a hand over her backside as he kissed her neck.

"How much fucking can you manage tonight, Mister Hewlett?" asked Marcie dreamily.

"Enough to make you cum a few times, I think," replied Richard, who now pushed his bulging crotch against Marcie's arse.
 

Marcie turned and they kissed, long and lovingly, as they anticipated the night ahead.

"I think that I should have your cock out of your pants now, young man," said Marcie as she undid Richard's jeans.

She dropped to her knees and slowly lowered his jeans. She massaged his bulge and cupped his balls through his underpants and Richard tensed and Marcie giggled. She then slowly lowered his underpants but had to pull them out a long way at the front to get them past his erection.

Marcie then licked and sucked Richard's penis for a short while before getting to her feet and removing her blouse and bra, "I am ready to fuck; I hope that you are too," she said with her dark eyes fixed on Richard's.

"Oh yes, I am ready," said Richard as he removed his upper clothing and struggled out of the clothes that were at his feet.

Marcie was on her back with her legs raised and knees bent and her welcoming arms outstretched as the rampant Richard got on the bed. They kissed and exchanged tongues as Marcie put her arms around Richard's neck and his erect cock brushed her groin.

A slight shifting of positions and his cock was inside her and Marcie now locked her legs behind him as Richard moved his hips slowly but rhythmically.

"Mmmm, it feels so fucking good," said Marcie as her young lover slid in and out and they then kissed some more.

Their lovemaking was slow and quite gentle; there would be time for hard and fast fucking later, as penis and vagina worshipped each other.

Marcie "Ooohed!" occasionally and sometimes giggled as Richard gave her extended pleasure and she used her years of sexual experience to continue to stimulate him. At this moment, Richard was thinking that he could go all night and thought about trying to do so, but Marcie changed position by unlocking her legs and spreading them wide and Richard saw that as an invitation to speed up his hip movements.

That was exactly what Marcie wanted because although she was loving the slow-paced lovemaking, right now, she wanted to cum and the speeding up of Richard's thrusts took her rapidly towards orgasm.

As Richard slid quickly in and out of her, she panted, "Ummm, yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming," as Marcie had her first orgasm of the evening. Richard kept going and, in fact, speeded up some more and Marcie shrieked, "Fuck, shit," as she hit another peak whilst still in the throes of the first one.

Richard was loving giving this sexy woman such pleasure and he continued to shaft her as Marcie writhed in sexual ecstasy.

"Shit, you are so fucking good...oh fuck!" was Marcie's next outburst as Richard slammed her to another peak but he felt himself about to cum and he did not try to hold it back.

"Fuck, oh fuck," groaned Richard as he ejaculated into his mother's half-sister once again.

He spurted and spurted until eventually collapsing on Marcie and they kissed, passionately at first and then softer.

"Ha, we are quite good together, aren't we, baby boy?" smiled Marcie.

"It is amazing; I am so going to miss you," said Richard sadly, knowing that they would be parting in the very near future.

"I will miss you too, honey," replied Marcie feeling genuine regret at their upcoming parting.

"Can I spend tomorrow night with you?" asked Richard, with the following night to be Marcie's last in town.

"Of course, sugar, but we have all of tonight ahead of us yet, don't we?" said Marcie as she started thinking of having another fuck.

One problem Richard might have would be his mother wondering if it was just a coincidence that he had had three nights 'with a friend,' with the next night to be the third when Marcie left town right after.

They were side by side on their backs with Richard's currently non-erect cock flopped on his groin when Marcie decided to tempt him with her glorious backside, so she casually rolled onto her front. Whether consciously or not, first Richard's eyes went to her arse and then his left hand rested on her left arse cheek.

After a little while, Richard withdrew his left hand from Marcie's backside but propped himself up on his left-hand side and started caressing her arse with his right hand. Strangely, or maybe not, his penis started to harden at the same time.

Richard continued to caress her behind and Marcie dreamily closed her eyes, happy to let Richard do whatever he wanted to do with her ass. What he wanted to do next was kiss it, so he again changed position and kissed all over her large backside; he was also now fully erect.

Richard knew that Marcie liked having her arse crack played with; in fact, she had orgasmed the previous night when he had licked around her arse hole. That had been followed by Richard giving his first-ever arse fuck. He was not sure if an arse fuck would be following this time, but he was now running his fingers up and down Marcie's arse crack and she gently swayed her hips.

Marcie bit her lip and her hands gripped the bedclothes as Richard's fingers teased her anus. Richard was amused by Marcie's buttocks clenching, momentarily trapping his fingers at her arse hole, before she relaxed a bit and his fingers teased on.

As with the night before, Richard next put his tongue in her crack and wasted no time getting it around her arse hole and that immediately had Marcie gyrating. He assumed that she was close to cumming and he was right. As he licked around her star, she clawed at the bedclothes before exclaiming, "Oh fuck, yesss," as she came. This orgasm was not quite as violent as the one that his rimming had produced the night before, but it was close.

When she had calmed down, Marcie said, "Phew, I have had several men and a few women play with my ass but none of them has done it better than you."

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

"Well, thank you, Marcie, you do have a rather wonderful ass," replied Richard, being careful to use Marcie's name for that part of her anatomy.

Richard did not know if he was going to be fucking her arse or her cunt but he knew that he wanted to be fucking something.

He lay on Marcie's back with his erection against her bottom, indicating that he was very much ready to fuck again and Marcie decided that it was to be her pussy that got the fucking, "Shift off, I want you to fuck me from behind," she advised.

Richard moved as requested and Marcie got into position with her arse and soaked cunt on view and Richard, almost effortlessly, slid his hard and impressive phallus into her gash.

As with earlier, he was in no hurry as he slid in and out of her at a steady pace and Marcie groaned and grunted in appreciation of his skills. He had told her on his arrival in her room that he would make her cum a few times and his steady sliding in and out of her was about to add to the count.

"Oh, oh baby, yesss," was how Marcie greeted her latest orgasm as Richard rammed on. He continued fucking her from behind and she came again before he tensed and came in her yet again.

They chatted and laughed for a time after they had uncoupled and it was agreed that Richard should again leave her room before too many people were about in the morning. They fell asleep with Richard's cock against Marcie's arse and his hand on her breasts and expected to have one more fuck before he left. They also had the next night lined up for sex.

It was about five in the morning and in their drowsiness, neither of them was sure whether it was the hardening of Richard's cock that caused Marcie's arse to move or whether it was the movement of her arse that caused his cock to harden but either way, both things happened.

With Richard's now almost fully erect cock prodding her ass, Marcie said, "Hmm, good morning Mister Hewlett," as she turned her head.

"Good morning Ms Reynolds," replied Richard as he kissed her.

There was no discussion about what to do; it just happened naturally, as Marcie rolled onto her back and Richard moved on top of her. Marcie's hand guided his now completely erect penis into her rapidly moistening cunt and, with a couple of hip thrusts, their next fuck had begun.

They were soon panting and groaning as two sets of hips thrust and counter thrust and Marcie could already feel an orgasm building. The young man between her legs was very good at sexually pleasing a woman as Richard continued the early morning fuck.


"Richie, Richie, oh fuck, Richie," was Marcie's utterance this time as she came and 'Richie' continued thrusting in and out of her.

Their bodies slapped together for a while and Marcie's next orgasm was announced by her shouting, "Shit, fuck, oh shittt," which quite possibly awoke whoever was in the room next door.

Her reaction, both verbal and physical, had Richard's penis spitting its cream into his lover as another Marcie/Richard fuck reached a climax.

They got their breath back and then showered and it was now about the time that Richard should leave to minimise the chance of him being seen and, ultimately, his mother hearing about who he had been visiting.

Richard got dressed and they both wondered if they would get any time together later when Marcie came to the house to see her half-sister and her husband for the last time until nobody knew when. They already had their assignation the next night, Marcie's last in town, sorted unless any unforeseen obstacles cropped up.

After some more kissing and after Richard had pawed Marcie's backside some more, he left, although they would see each other later in the day and hopefully at night.

Richard left the hotel without being seen, although quite likely CCTV picked him up somewhere, and both he and Marcie had mixed emotions because their time together was fast disappearing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments