Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fuck my lady accountant

"A widower fucks his lady assistant"

16
3 Comments 3
34.5k Views 34.5k
882 words 882 words
Famous Story
At the age of thirty, I became a widower and after about a year, I began to masturbate because I missed the sex I used to have with my wife.

I work in an office and my secretary, who had been with me for several years, got married and moved away. To replace her I engaged a lady called Ethel who was about my age. She proved to be very efficient and always called me Mister Avery. My previous secretary always called me by my Christian name of Tom so I suggested to Ethel that she could do the same and she said she would. She was a good-looking woman and as far as I could see, had a good figure

One evening we were working late and to save her (and me) from cooking meals in our respective houses I invited Ethel to a meal in a local restaurant. We would go by taxi otherwise she would have to cycle there. During the meal, we each had several glasses of wine and afterwards a small brandy. It was lucky that we could leave in a taxi because I was in no state to drive and Ethel was in no condition to cycle to her home.

"After the drinks you have had, Ethel, you couldn`t ride your bicycle to your place if the taxi took you to the office so would you like to come to my place for the night?"

"Yes, Tom."

We went to my house by taxi n I told her she could use my spare bedroom for the night. She had no spare clothes but she could manage with what she was wearing. We were in my lounge and under the influence of the drinks I had had, I said that he seemed to have a good figure.

"That`s because I keep pretty fit."

"I`d like to see more of it, Ethel."

"I would have to take my blouse off to show you more of my figure. I`ll do that so here goes."

She took it off and it showed that she was wearing a bra and I said, "Take it off, Ethel. I want to see your breasts properly."

When she did, I could see that they were firm.

"That part of you is lovely, Ethel. What about the rest of your figure lower down?"

"If I take off the rest of my clothes to show you I would be naked. I`m not sure that I should."

"Come on, Ethel. Let me see what you look like in the nude. You have already shown me your lovely breasts and I want to see what you look like when naked."

These conversations and actions were due to the drinks we`d imbibed because she said "I`m going to undress after all."

When she did, she was completely nude in front of me.

Karla_Rodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_Rodriguez

Her stomach was flat.

"What a wonderful figure you have, Ethel. May I caress you?"

"Yes. Please do."

I stood behind her and cupped her breasts and stroked her body in the vicinity of her shaven pussy. I felt my cock getting hard my trousers.

"Wait a minute, Tom. I`m stark naked and you aren`t. I want to see you what you look like when you are as naked as me. Undress for me or I`ll do it for you."

"Do it for me, Ethel."

I took off my shoes but let her unzip my trousers and pull them off me. She removed my shirt then my briefs and I was as naked as she was.

"You also have a good figure, Tom, and you seem to have a slight hard-on. You caressed me when I was naked so I`m going to caress you now you are naked."

Her `caressing` was to my cock which soon became fully hard. I very much liked what she did.

"Now I`ve got you right up, Tom, shall I continue?"

"No, otherwise I will cum but I`m going to masturbate you whether you like it or not."

"Go ahead and do it Tom."

I pushed some fingers into her cunt, found her clit, and caressed it and gave her one orgasm.

"That was nice but why didn`t you make me cum again, Tom?"

"Because I want to fuck you, Ethel, if you want me to. If so, masturbating you to several orgasms would lead you to not wanting me to enter you."

"I want you to do me. That single cum I had makes me want you to make me cum again with your cock. It will be much better than being masturbated by you."

We went, both stark naked, to my bedroom and Ethel lay on her back on my bed. She stroked me to full erection again and when I ejaculated my cum went on to her stomach and breasts.

"Now you can safely fuck me Tom. Do it."

I did and gave her thee more orgasms. We both cleaned up and went to our separate bedrooms. In the morning we dressed, went by taxi to my office, and prepared to start work again, now quite sober. We agreed that the previous evening had been very nice and we must have sex again another time.

Published 
Written by Frederik
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments