Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It May Never Happen

"Two longtime mature friends discover during conversation that they are both going without sex, they rectify the situation."

75
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Cheer up Jim, it may never happen," smiled the mature woman to the equally mature man in the shop.

"Oh, hello Sally, that is the trouble, it never does," replied Jim.

"Sounds serious," smiled Sally, wondering if Jim was talking about what she thought he was.

"Not really, it can't be helped," said Jim, thinking that Sally, whom he had known for years, was rather attractive.

"Nothing I can help with then?" said Sally, more convinced than ever that Jim was talking about what she thought he was.

"Don't think so, but thanks for the offer," said Jim, smiling for the first time.

Sally O'Rourke, aged sixty-one, had fancied Jim Reed, who was sixty, for most of the thirty-odd years that they had known each other. Jim had thought of Sally in much the same way.

Both were in long-term marriages and were in the same circle of friends that went to dances, and sometimes met in the pub.

"What was I offering?" said Sally, now smirking more than smiling.

"Oh, nothing, doesn't matter," said a now embarrassed Jim.

"I might be getting this horribly wrong, but are we talking about the same thing?" said Sally, now with a more serious expression on her face.

"I suppose that depends on what you are talking about," said Jim, concerned to feel his cock hardening a bit in his underwear.

"If we are talking about the same thing, I have the same problem," said Sally, now looking into Jim's eyes with what could only be described as desire.

"Sally, I think we had both better clarify what we are talking about because this could get very embarrassing," said Jim, getting more aroused.

"It could, couldn't it? But it is still going to be embarrassing clarifying what we are talking about," said Sally.

"Not if we are talking about the same thing," said Jim, reluctant to be the first to say that he is not getting any sex.

"I will tell you what I think you are talking about and you tell me if I am right, okay?" said Sally, deciding on a compromise which might spare some embarrassment.

"Okay," replied Jim.

"Well, I might be horribly wrong, but from what you said, I think you are talking about sex, or rather lack of it, am I right?" said Sally, her eyes on Jim's face.

"Yes, Sally, you are right, I still want it but Sue has not been interested in ages," replied Jim, feeling relieved and embarrassed because of his admission.

"Same with me, I want and need it but Pete has not touched me since I don't know when," replied Sally, feeling sexually aroused.

"That is a shame because you are a very attractive woman, Sally," said Jim, wanting to kiss her right there in the shop.

"Ha, nice of you to say so Jim, but it seems that I am not for Pete," smiled Sally.

"Well you are for me, and always have been," said Jim, not expecting things to go any further, but wondering if they might.

"Wow! You are not so bad yourself," smiled Sally, putting a hand on Jim's arm. She was also wondering if things could or should go any further.

"Do you have time for a coffee, Sally?" said an enthused Jim.

"Oh, are you taking me on a date?" laughed Sally.

"If you want it to be," grinned Jim, much happier than he was a few minutes earlier.

They went to pay for the items that they were buying from the shop, Jim deliberately stood behind Sally in the queue, standing a little way back so that he could look at her bottom. She had a short jacket on and jeans, and her large buttocks filled her jeans quite well. Sally smiled to herself, knowing exactly what Jim was doing, and she was feeling quite turned on.

They went to a nearby coffee shop, which was not too busy, and sat at a table for two away from other customers.

"Well this is nice and cosy," smiled Sally, as they looked into each other's eyes sipping their coffees.

"Yes it is," said Jim, who flinched when he felt Sally's foot between his legs, she had kicked off her shoe.

"And naughty," smirked Sally.

"Fucking hell, Sally, I nearly sent the table flying then," said Jim.

"Don't you like my foot on your cock?" smiled Sally, withdrawing her foot.

"It was a surprise, that is all, and yes, I did like it," said a flustered Jim.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" said Sally, flashing her eyes and her teeth.

"Very likely," chuckled Jim.

"We could do each other a lot of good," said Sally.

"We could, but should we?" replied Jim.

"Being naughty would make it even more exciting," said Sally.

"Yeah, it certainly would, but don't you think it would be wrong?" said Jim, wanting to fuck this woman, but thinking of the consequences.

"I don't suppose your Sue or my Pete would be too bothered, and you and I certainly need some sexy fun," said Sally.

"Are you sure that your Pete would not be bothered? I would have thought that he would be pretty pissed off if he knew that you and I were messing about," said Jim.

"Maybe, probably best that we keep it a secret then," laughed Sally.

"You are serious about this, aren't you?" said Jim, who wanted Sally, but was not yet sure that he could go through with it.

"Why not? You need a fuck and I need a fuck, we fancy each other, so let's go for it," said a now-determined Sally.

"I think my Sue would go wild if she knew, she would probably go wild if she even knew we were having this conversation," said Jim.

"So we will have to be very discreet, married people are fucking other married people all the time," said Sally.

"But where do we go? Sue is usually at my house so we can't go there," said Jim.

"Maybe my house when Pete is out, or how about a motel room for an afternoon or something?" said Sally, very much warming to the idea.

"Can you book a motel room for an afternoon? Don't you have to pay for a night?" asked Jim, excited by the thought of an afternoon fuck in a motel room.

"I think you can book some places by the hour, but it might be worth paying for a night even if you can't spend a night together," said a now-flushed Sally.

"If we are going to do this, I think we need to do it soon before we see sense and change our minds," said Jim.

"My house is empty for a few hours right now, why don't you phone Sue and say that it will be a while before you get home?" said a fast-thinking Sally.

"Now? I don't know," said Jim, having second thoughts.

"You just said we need to do it soon," pointed out Sally.

"Yeah, but I was not thinking now," replied Jim.

"How about you take your shopping home and tell Sue you are going out again?" suggested Sally.

"But what shall I tell her I am doing?" asked Jim.

"I don't know, tell her you are giving Sally O'Rourke a good fucking, that should work," laughed Sally.

"I don't know, Sally, I want to...but," said Jim.

"We both want to, Jim, and we might never get a better chance," said Sally, so in need of a fuck.

AlisaYo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaYo

"Okay, I will do it, I will think of something to tell Sue," said Jim.

They finished their coffees, and Sally put her shoe back on.

"I will be ready for you," said Sally.

"Yeah, I will be with you as soon as I can," said Jim, as they stood in the coffee shop looking at each other and longing to snog, but knowing that they couldn't.

Sally went to her house to await the friend that was about to become her lover, Jim went to his house trying to think of a reason to give his wife for him to go out again.

When Jim got home, Sue was watching daytime TV, as usual.

"I have put the shopping away, I am going out again, okay?" said Jim, putting his head around the lounge door.

"Shoosh, I am listening to this," said Sue, grumpily.

"Don't know how long I will be," said Jim, pleased that he had not needed to explain.

Jim drove to Sally's house, feeling very nervous and very excited.

He was a bit concerned about Sally's neighbours seeing him because although he sometimes visited, it was not usually when Pete was out. He parked in a side street near Sally's rather than right outside her house.

Sally was at her door looking even more gorgeous than earlier, she had added some makeup and had undone an additional button on her blouse, she no longer wore the short jacket but still had the quite tight jeans on.

They could not kiss on the doorstep for fear of being seen, but as soon as they were indoors with the door closed, they were all over each other. They kissed in a way that neither of them had kissed in years, and their hands roamed over the other's bodies.

"Fuck, you kissed as though you meant it," laughed a happy and turned on Sally.

"I did, and so did you," replied a beaming Jim.

"What did you tell Sue that you were doing?" asked Sally.

"I didn't say, she was only interested in the television anyway," replied Jim.

"God, this is exciting, let's go upstairs and fuck," giggled Sally, like a teenager about to have her first sex. It was to be the first sex in a long while, for both of them.

"I can't believe that we are going to do this, I only went out to do a bit of shopping," said an excited Jim, as they hurried up the stairs.

"Yeah, great that we met in the shop, seems it was meant to be," said Sally, before she squealed because Jim gave her a playful slap on the arse.

"You can give me a spanking one day if you want, but now is just for fucking," said Sally, before she turned and they snogged in the bedroom.

"You think there will be other times?" said Jim, his penis stiff in his underpants.

"Oh, I hope so, now let me get your trousers off," said Sally, undoing Jim's trousers.

Sally pulled Jim's trousers down and was impressed with the bulge in his underpants.

"Wow! you look pleased to be here," Sally laughed.

"It is you that excites me like that, Sally," replied Jim. looking down at Sally who was on her knees.

"Better let him out," said Sally, dragging Jim's underpants down and allowing his erection to spring free.

"God, Sally, I need to fuck you," said Jim, longing to get his cock between her legs.

"Then fuck me, baby," said Sally, standing and initiating another snog.

Jim fumbled to get Sally's jeans undone, and she obligingly removed them and then her knickers. Her hairy cunt was glistening with arousal.

Jim got out of his trousers and underpants, as Sally took off her blouse and bra. Jim then took off his shirt, they were about to fuck.

"It has been such a long time, Sally, I hope that I don't cum too quick," said Jim, as Sally wanked his penis.

"Just fuck me, Jim, you will be fine," said Sally, lowering herself onto her back on the bed and taking Jim with her.

Sally guided Jim's rigid cock into her wet cunt, and they both sighed and groaned.

Jim started thrusting, he was pleased that he had not actually cum as soon as he entered Sally.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," said Sally, as Jim's thrusts got faster. He was now confident that his fears about premature ejaculation were unfounded, he expected to be able to give Sally the good fucking that she needed.

The fucking was now rapid, and they were both panting. The months of going without for both of them were now being released in a big way.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, oh, oh, fuckkkkk!" shouted Sally, as she had her first penis-prompted orgasm since she did not know when.

The fucking was frantic and Jim was pleased that he had gone way beyond his own expectations, as he took Sally to a second orgasm and beyond.

"Oh, oh, shit, this is unbelievable," panted Sally, as she started cumming for a third time.

"Can't hold on, going to cum, oh fucking hell," groaned Jim, as he started ejaculating. He was shocked by the intensity of his climax.

The two mature people completed their mutual cum, and collapsed in each other's arms.

"Shit, Jim, you gave me a hell of a fucking," laughed Sally, when she could speak.

"It was being with you, don't think that I have ever cum like that before," replied Jim.

"We have got to do it again," said Sally.

"Now? you must be fucking joking," said Jim, his penis softening in Sally's cunt.

"No, not now silly, another time," chuckled Sally.

"That's good, I thought you were trying to fuck me to death," laughed Jim, before they had a long kiss.

"You had better have a shower before you go home, can't have you going back to Sue smelling of sex," said Sally.

"No, that would not do; I had better go home soon though, in case she starts asking where I have been," said Jim.

"Okay, but thanks, that was a truly amazing fuck," said Sally, kissing him again.

"It was because of you, you are so sexy," replied Jim.

They both showered and then got dressed. They were both so alive.

They were reluctant to part, but they had to.

"How are we going to stay in contact, can't really phone or even text in case someone else answers?" said Sally.

"Yeah, that is a problem, we will have to think of something," said Jim.

"Usually when we see each other, we are in company, today in the shop was an exception," said Sally.

"Ha, maybe we can arrange to meet in the shop at a certain time on a certain day," laughed Jim.

They parted, still no nearer to finding a way to communicate, but they both wanted their one fucking to turn into more, and maybe an affair.

A chance meeting in a shop and a particular answer by Jim to a mundane statement by Sally had led to some great and much-needed sex, they both wanted much more of the same.

Jim got home and did not face any questioning from his wife, she had hardly noticed his absence.

Sally and Jim both lay awake in their beds that night, their spouses asleep next to them, thinking of what they had done and longing to do it again and again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments