Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Johnny Ch. 1 (cont'd)

"I allow Johnny to take sexual pleasure with my butthole"

49
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of chapter 1."

I blushed and stood up to walk to the sink and get a paper towel and dampen it and clean myself. When I turned my back to him to get to the sink, Johnny grabbed my shoulders. He quickly slid his hands down my arms, forced my hands behind my back, and held my wrists in his hands.

“Johnny, please, I need to clean up we have to leave now,” I said as I struggled a little but he was too strong for me to break free.

Johnny forced me to walk to the examination table and bent me over it. He held my wrists in one hand and pulled down the bottom of my scrubs and then my panties to my knees.

“What are you doing?” I whimpered out quietly so no one would hear me. “Stop, I told you we can’t do this here.”

“I’m still hard and want to fuck you,” he told me and pushed my head down to the table. “I’ll make it quick.” He was pressing my face to the table.

“No, please, Johnny, I promise we can do it at my house and do so much more,” I whined out but I did stop struggling.

Johnny ignored me and let go of my head but kept my wrists behind my back. I looked over my shoulder and turned it as far as I could to look at him. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He was standing a little back from me and looking down at my butt.

“Damn, Gwen, that’s a nice fat ass you have,” he commented and emphasized the word nice. “A lot better than I thought it would look. I thought it would be all wrinkly and fat rolls all over it like those other old women I see by the pool at my dad’s country club. Yours is fucking nice and smooth.”

My legs were closed together at the knees. I could not spread them apart much because my scrub pants and panties prevented me from it. I felt Johnny’s hand slide up my thighs to my pussy.

“Fucking shaved pussy,” he commented. “That’s sexy. I wish Julie would do that.” I assumed Julie was his girlfriend.

I got waxed and did not shave, but I saw no point in telling the boy that. He would not have cared about my grooming habits.

I let out another whimper when he took my vulva between his thumb and fingers and squeezed it hard.

“Damn, Gwen, you got a fat pussy to go with your fat ass,” he told me and squeezed harder. “It’s so fat it’s sticking out between your legs.” He then laughed at me. “It’s so fucking wet I can see your pussy juice."

Johnny then pressed his body to mine as he let go of my pussy. I felt his crotch press into me. I then felt a warm, wet sensation in my butt crack, more, and then more. I knew he was drooling his spit on me. The spit ran down my butt crack to my butthole. My eyes went wide when I felt Johnny press his finger against the tighter hole, now slick from his salvia.

“No, not there, no, please,” I begged and tried to lift myself but Johnny used his body weight to hold me down.

The boy's finger felt very pleasant in my butt; I was just hoping if he was going to fuck me it would b in my pussy first.

“You said I could fuck your ass,” he told me, “or are you just full of shit?” Johnny laughed. “Well, I guess we are about to see if you are full of shit.”

I did not like that comment and came close to losing my arousal. I never liked bathroom-type humor in movies or TV or jokes. I thought it was vulgar and disgusting and not humorous at all. His comment turned me off a little, but just a little. I was still horny but I didn't want his cock in my butt at that moment; I wanted it in my pussy.

“No, but…I…it’s just that,” I started to stammer out and then bit my lower lip for a moment. “Don’t just use your spit,” I finally told him and gave in to the boy’s desire to ass fuck me. “That doesn’t work that well. In the top cabinet over the sink is some KY gel. Use it, please.”

Yes, I gave in. I do enjoy getting my ass fucked and it had been a long time, a very long time. I had not had anal sex with my last lover. It must have been at least eight months since I had. It was when I was seeing my last lover and I had a one-night stand with a twenty-four-year-old. He picked me up in a bar when I was at a three-day medical seminar in Columbia, SC. I let him fuck me in my butt that night. My last lover was not into anal stuff.

I did want to cum and cum badly. Johnny had gotten me extremely aroused. I could always use my fingers on my clit when he fucked my butt to give myself an orgasm.

Johnny smacked my butt cheeks, not very hard but it stung a bit and I gave a little yelp. I was scared the smack could be heard outside the room.

“Stay just like that and keep your hands behind your back,” he told me and I nodded.

Johnny found the KY that was in single-use packets. He had three of them in his hand. He stood about three feet behind me and looked at my butt.

“Spread your ass so I can see and get to your butthole,” he told me.

Since my butt was not like those petite thin girls who could just bend over and their anus would be exposed, I had to spread my butt cheeks for my butthole to be visible when I bent over.

I rose off the table and looked over my shoulder at Johnny. “You can put it in my pussy, Johnny,” I told him. “You can put it in my butt later tonight when you come over to my place,” I promised the boy.

I was hoping her would change his mind and fuck my pussy instead of my ass. Johnny fucking me in the examination room was not something I preferred for obvious reasons, but I knew he was going to fuck me one way or another and if he was I wanted him to fuck my pussy.

After the things we had done up to that point, I was extremely aroused by then and my pussy was wet and I felt an overwhelming need to have it filled and to orgasm.

“If I wanted pussy, I could leave here and fuck my girlfriend,” Jonny told me. “I want your asshole. Unlike you, she’s not a whore and she doesn’t do that. I’ve never fucked a girl in her ass but always wanted to try it.”

“I don’t mind doing it there, baby, and you can later, I promise,” I was close to begging him to change his mind. I badly felt the need to have his cock in my pussy.

“Just stop whining and bend the fuck over and spread your fat ass apart,” he ordered me.

Johnny’s tone of authority caused me to break out in goosebumps of excitement. I bent back over and reached behind my body to spread my butt for the boy. The position I was in made it difficult to place my hands on the bottom of my butt cheeks to expose myself the way he wanted. I had to arch my back and stretch my arms to grab the bottom of my ass cheeks. It was slightly uncomfortable.

“Fuck, Gwen, you’re a nasty old bitch aren’t you,” Jonny said, “but you spreading your ass apart for me is sexy.” I blushed.

Yes, I blushed even after everything we had already done. I blushed rather easily even

Jonny took a couple of steps towards me and unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them and then his underwear down to his ankles. In the uncomfortable position I couldn’t look over my shoulder to see what he was doing, but out of my peripheral vision saw his hand place two of the KY packets on the table. I then heard him tear the third packet open and then a faint wet sound and I knew he was lubricating his penis. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his hand pick up another packet, heard it tear open, and again the wet sound.

Still holding my butt cheeks apart for the boy, I turned my head and looked down at the table. I closed my eyes and my face grimaced as I waited for him to penetrate my rectum. I flinched when I felt the tip of his penis press against me.

“Wait, Johnny, please wait,” I asked him.

“What the fuck is it now?” he asked in a frustrated tone. “Are you going to let me fuck your ass or were you just bull-shitting me?”

“No, you can, I want you to lubricate it some first. Use your finger to put some lube in me,” I told him.

The boy had said he had never penetrated a girl's butt before. His lack of experience showed and I didn't mind educating him on how to make it more pleasurable for his partner.

Johnny grabbed the last packet of the gel, opened it, and spread it over his finger. I then felt his finger press into my butthole. I made a grunting moan as he pushed it in and more grunting moans as he lubricated my rectum. Johnny pulled his finger out of me and wiped it on my lower back. I soon felt his penis press against my anus the head of his cock entered me. Johnny grabbed my wrists again and held them behind my back again.

"Does it hurt?" He asked me. I was surprised by his sudden concern.

"No, it feels good," I assured him. "I want you to, Johnny. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Fuck, this is going to be awesome," the boy said.

I felt the tip of his penis pull out slightly and was about to tell the boy to put it back in.

“Uhhhgh, fuck!” I cried out suddenly when Johnny shoved his cock in my ass hard.

It did hurt that time, but I didn't tell him to stop. I didn't want him to stop. I knew I would feel the pleasure of it soon.

Johnny had penetrated my butthole with half of his length. I placed my mouth over the small pillow on the examining bed to muffle the next grunting moan I knew was coming. It did when Johnny thrust hard into me again. With two trusts his cock was fully in my rectum and he thrust in me so hard that both times hurt.

“Oh, shit,” Johnny blurted out. “I am not wearing a condom and forgot to ask if you have anything.”

I knew he meant an STD. “No,” I told him meekly.

“Good, I was worried a skanky old whore like you may have something,” he told me and chuckled. “I never barebacked a girl before,” Johnny added after his chuckle.

I then realize that he knew I didn’t have an STD or at least thought I didn’t because you can’t be hundred percent sure just by asking. He asked to humiliate me and it gave him another opportunity to call me skanky, old, and a whore.

The medical professional part of me did like how he said he never had sex without a condom before. Showed he was responsible when it came to safe sex. Some young people just aren’t. The woman part of me just wanted him to fuck my ass.

Johnny started fucking my butt hard but slowly. He would pull out of me slowly and then pause for about a second and then slam his cock into my asshole hard. Each thrust was painful and I gave muffled grunts of pain into the pillow.

“Fuck, Gwen,” Johnny said after one of his brutal thrusts into my butt, ”your asshole feels amazing. I didn’t know it would feel this good.”

“Uhhhgh!” I grunted from pain into the pillow after he pulled out slowly and then rammed his penis inside me again.

I would happily endure the pain to eventually receive the pleasure anal sex gave me.

“It’s so fucking tight,” he said and pulled out slowly.

“Uhhhgh!” I grunted in pain again.

“I bet it’s tighter than that old loose pussy of yours,” he commented and slowly pulled out of me. "Do you want me to stop?"

I took the pillow out of my mouth and raised my head a little. "No, God no, please don't stop," I said between my panting. "Please keep...uhhgh fuck!" I cried out again as he rammed his penis inside me again.

I placed my head down and shoved the pillow back into my mouth.

After about ten of his painfully hard thrust, the muscles inside my butt started to get accustomed to being stretched by his penis. I started to feel the odd, pleasant sensation I experienced from anal sex. When he would slowly pull out of me his cock stimulated the thousands of never-endings in my rectum and then the intense peasant feeling of his cock going deep into my ass with his thrusts.

The anus and rectum have thousands of never endings that when stimulated by anal sex or anal toys or fingers I find extremely pleasant. When Johnny’s cock would go into my butt deeper it would stimulate the pudendal nerve that gave me even greater pleasure.

The pudendal nerve runs from a woman’s rectum, into her pussy, ends at her clit, and branches out into smaller nerves to her inner and outer labia. When it runs through her pussy it runs past her A-spot and her G-spot so when stimulated it also stimulates those areas. Due to that stimulation, some women can have an orgasm from anal sex alone.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Unfortunately of all the times I had anal sex, I only had four anal orgasms. All four were with the same young man and even though I had not seen that young man in two years I still remember the incredible pleasure it gave me. We had anal sex more than just those four times, but I remember those four times distinctly.

I remember them because the anal sex hurt with him because he was one of the well-endowed men I have had sex with, extremely well-endowed. It always hurt the entire time he would fuck my ass because of his size. Another reason I remember it was because the orgasms were incredible even though the anal sex hurt and I would be crying before he was done. The last reason I distinctly remember the four times was because when I did have my orgasms I squirted.

That was the only four times I had ever squirted. I have female ejaculations when I have a G-spot orgasm. When I would cum when that spot was being stimulated by fingers, a sex toy, or a penis; it was the creamy, milky white cum that would ooze from my pussy, coat the person’s fingers, sex toy, or man’s penis. However, I never squirted before those times or since. I have tried to make myself do it so I could experience that blissful ecstasy of it again with sex toys, using them in my butt or pussy or even both at the same time, or hoping someone could make me do it. I never could squirt again though.

A man also has a pudendal nerve in his rectum but it does not run down his penis. It ends at the base of his penis but does run up through his prostate gland. I suppose that is why a man can cum or his orgasms can be more intense when his prostate is stimulated. I did not mean to give a brief and simple anatomy lecture, sorry for that.

After the initial pain of Johnny fucking my ass and the pleasure started, I badly wanted to touch my clit or have the boy do it. A clitoral orgasm when getting ass fucked was fantastic. Any orgasm when getting ass fucked was fantastic for me. I couldn’t touch myself because Johnny held my hands behind my back. He was also not touching my pussy or clit. My need to cum was overwhelming, but I could do nothing about it.

The boy held my wrists behind my back with one hand and his other was gripping my left butt cheek hard. I wanted him to spank me but then also hoped he didn’t. If he did then the sound would echo in the small room and could be heard outside the room. I was already worried my grunting moans could be heard even though I muffled them by biting into the pillow.

Just as Johnny’s hard, deep thrusts into my ass started to feel good, he changed his tempo. The boy started fucking me hard, brutally, fast, and franticly. I could tell by the way he was fucking me, Johnny was only concerned with his pleasure and cared very little for mine.

I did receive pleasure from it, however, a great deal of pleasure from his hard fucking of my ass. I started grunting and moaning and gripping the pillow tight as I stuffed it in my mouth. The boy kept fucking me with his youthful energy and stamina.

Johnny was grunting from his excursion and fucking me as if he was trying to hurt me. It didn’t hurt, it felt great. I would be sore after, I knew that by how hard he was brutalizing my asshole with his cock, but at the time I didn’t even think of that. I was enjoying too much.

I wanted to tell him to be quieter but I was afraid if I took the pillow out of my mouth even the girls in the front office would hear me. I was not a quiet woman when I got fucked and when I got fucked in my ass I was even louder. I was most definitely a screamer.

It didn’t take long before Johnny grunted out he was going to cum. His hand tightened around my wrists painfully and he dug his fingers from his other hand painfully into my butt cheeks. The boy gave one more hard thrust and drove his cock deep into my butt and then his body spasmed and he made short jerking thrust into me as he orgasmed. I could feel his cum shooting into my ass and his cock pulsating as he orgasmed. I liked that feeling. After Jonny finished cumming, he laid his body on top of mine.

“Fuck, that was amazing,” he told me.

Johnny lay on top of me for a moment longer and I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. I made a grunt when he pulled his cock out of my butthole. The boy wiped his penis on my lower back and pulled up his shorts and underwear.

When he stepped back from me, I stood up and pulled up my panties and scrub bottoms, and turned around. I walked to the sink to wash my chest, which was still coated with his sex fluid and felt his cum oozing out of my butt. I used a damp paper towel to wipe my chest and lowered my bra and top. I turned around and saw Johnny sitting on the edge of the examining table. He was fully dressed. And the boy was grinning at me with this smug, arrogant, victorious look on his face.

“Do...are…I…do you still want to come over to my place later this evening?” I stammered out hopefully.

My voice had a desperate sound tone to it, almost as if I was pleading with the young boy. I might have even been begging; I wanted Johnny badly. I wanted him to become my lover and fuck me, I wanted him to use my body for his perverted lusts, and I wanted to make love to him as well as him to dominate me. I wanted Johnny in every way I could have him and him to have me in any way he desired.

At first, he looked at me as if he couldn’t believe I still wanted him to come to my house and fuck me. He quickly recovered from his shock and laughed at me and my desperation.

“No,” Johnny told me, “I got better things to do tonight.” He reached into his front pocket and pulled out his cell phone. “But give me your number and when I'm in the mood to fuck that fat ass again, I’ll text you.”

I was taken aback by his answer and felt humiliated by him. Surely he would have wanted to come over to my house? I thought. I am an attractive woman and I have great breasts. I just sucked his cock and let him fuck me in my ass. I had promised the boy if he came over to my house he could fuck me more and do whatever he wanted to me. What eighteen-year-old boy would pass that up? I asked myself. Johnny’s rejection of me after what we had just done made me feel humiliated and used.

I gave him my cell number anyway and watched him put the number into his phone. I knew I shouldn’t have. I should have just let him leave and that be the end of it and I would never see the boy again and he would have a story to brag about to his friends.

I didn’t mind if he bragged about it to his friends. I didn’t know them and they didn’t know me. He was over eighteen so there was nothing illegal about it, sure maybe people would see it as immoral on my part, but it was not against the law. While I didn’t go around flaunting my younger lovers, I didn’t hide them either.

I don’t have many friends and no close friends at all. I was a loner type of person and always had been. I was not shy or introverted and didn’t have any type of social anxiety issues. I enjoyed socializing with other people and being around people. I was outgoing and fun to be around and had a great sense of humor. I just preferred to keep to myself and not let people get emotionally close to me. I didn’t even allow my former husband to get that close to me and we were married for five years. That was one of the issues in our marriage and maybe why I drove him into the bed of another woman.

I went out with the other women at work sometimes for a “lady's night”, went to parties thrown by people at work, and had them come to my house when I got talked into and pressured into hosting a social event. I just enjoyed my privacy more.

I went out with my lovers, such as to dinner, and the movies, or took them to the theater and if I ran into someone I knew; I would introduce them. I'm not ashamed to be seen with them and as far as I knew there wasn't any gossip at my work about me. I think I would have known if there was since nurses gossip worse than most.

There were a few lovers that were an exception. Not that I would hide them but we didn’t go to the movies or dinner or other places like that. They were the few that all I was for them was a fuck toy. They would come over, use me for their debase lusts, leave after they were done, or leave the next morning.

I never told my younger lovers not to tell anyone about us or keep our relationship a secret. I was not married and did not have to sneak around and hide anything. I saw no point in telling them to keep it a secret. I knew they would brag about it anyway, especially the very young ones like Johnny, so why bother?

The much younger ones would sometimes take pictures of me on their phones, not risqué or nude or sex photos, just normal pictures of me and sometimes the two of us together. I knew they were taking them to show and prove to their friends the older woman they were fucking. I didn’t care.

A few times there were instances when a photo was taken of me giving them a blow job or of me getting fucked and once a video. There was nothing illegal about it since we were all over eighteen, but I didn’t like it and would tell them to delete it. I was pretty sure they never did. The video was sent to me and I deleted it and told the boy to do the same. I had no interest in seeing myself having sex. Again, I doubted if he did. I don’t have a copy of it and if I did I certainly would not share it with anyone. For all I know it may be floating around on the internet somewhere.

I was sure Johnny was going to brag to his friends about fucking a forty-year-old nurse with big tits in her ass while in an examination room in a doctor’s office. I highly doubted they would believe him though.

After he had my phone number added to his phone, Johnny held out his arm.

“Don’t you need to take blood?” he asked.

I had completely forgotten about drawing his blood. I just nodded, put on pair of surgical gloves, got a clean needle and two small vials, and a blue elastic band.

I walked to Johnny without saying a word. I didn’t know what to say and I was feeling humiliated still. I let this boy see my breasts, kissed him while he cruelly pinched my nipples, got on my knees and sucked his cock, let him cum all over my breasts, and then let him ass fuck me. I did all of that at my job and after meeting him only thirty prior.

After all that, I had practically begged him to come over to my house for more of the same. Hell, a prostitute would not have been as easy as I was and she would have charged extra for the anal sex. It’s no wonder he thought of me as a whore.

I wrapped the band around his upper arm and told him to make a fist. I found a vein easily to stick.

“You can look away,” I told the boy since he was afraid of needles.

I stuck the boy and he didn’t flinch and filled the first vial. As I was filling the second vial I looked at Johnny. He was looking at his arm and watching the second vial fill with blood. He lied to me! He was not afraid of needles!

After I was done, I walked to the counter and placed the vials in separate plastic bags, writing his name, the doctor’s code, and the date on each bag to send to the lab. I almost dropped one of the bags when I felt Johnny press up against me and placed his arms around my waist. I didn’t resist. I even pushed back against him. Johnny placed his lips to my ear.

“You do have great tits and a nice tight asshole, Gwen,” he whispered in my ear. “You also sure know how to suck a cock. I may just have to text you some time to get more of it when I am in the mood for an old, nasty whore.”

Johnny let go of me and laughed and left the examination room.

Fuck! I was so horny and wanted to cum desperately. I almost begged him to follow me home to fuck me. Hell, I almost begged him to fuck me again right there in the examination room.

After the boy left, I cleaned up the room and snuck out the back door to the office to leave. I didn’t want to have to walk past the front office and be asked what took so long with Johnny and was even afraid the two receptionists still there would know or assume what had happened in that examination room.

Before I got to my car in the parking garage, my butt was starting to get sore and I could feel dampness against my butt and upper thighs as Johnny’s cum leaked out of my rectum. When I sat down in my car I winced from the pain and the wet spot was cold against my butt cheeks. Johnny had shot a lot of cum up my ass and I was pretty sure I had a noticeable wet spot on the pants of my navy blue scrubs.

Published 
Written by enjoysyoungermen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments