Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laughter - Part 2

"Mature divorced Alan and mature married Kim watch DVDs again, this time spanking DVDs."

28
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sixty-year-old divorcee Alan Storrie and fifty-eight-year-old married woman Kim Bell, who used to move in the same circles but had lost contact, met by chance after a comedy show at the local theatre.

Due to their mutual interest in the comedian, and Kim's husband's dislike of that comedian, Kim went to Alan's house to watch DVDs of a couple of the comedian's past shows. Although there was a mutual attraction between Kim and Alan, the sex that occurred on that visit was not preplanned as such but the sex that was going to occur on the next visit certainly was.

Future meetings, in theory, had to be during the day because Kim would have trouble explaining to her husband John where she was going if she went out in the evening. Alan normally took his holiday entitlement from his work in single days, as he had the Friday that they spent together, so it was just a question of him booking a day and texting Kim.

Alan booked the next Thursday off and sent a text to Kim who was delighted with the news. The stage was set for their next meeting which was planned to include the watching of some of Alan's spanking DVDs along with the possibility of some actual spanking and certainly some fucking.

Alan had mentioned and then, at Kim's request, produced his spanking DVD collection on her previous visit to his house.

With Alan being at work during the day and with Kim's husband home in the evenings, actually talking to each other on the phone was close to impossible for the new lovers but they were both more than ready to meet again when Thursday dawned.

When Kim had set off for their first meeting she, like Alan, did not know if sex was going to be involved or if they would just be watching DVDs, which was her reason for going. This time there was no doubt that sex would be involved and Kim dressed accordingly in a black skirt that was too short for a fifty-eight-year-old, certainly judging by the disapproving look she got from an oldish lady on the bus and a white blouse. Kim had white bikini pants, quite brief ones, on underneath and also had on a white bra.

When Kim had arrived at Alan's house the previous Friday it was all very restrained because neither was sure what was going to happen or expected to happen, this time things were different.

As soon as Kim was inside the door they were swapping tongues as Alan cupped Kim's arse cheeks through her skirt and Kim caressed Alan's crotch.

"I am dressed okay for watching DVDs, aren't I?" teased Kim, when the kissing stopped.

"For the sort that we are going to watch you are, yeah," said Alan, much more confident than initially the previous Friday, as he playfully slapped Kim's arse making her squeal and then laugh.

They would both happily go to bed and fuck right now but it seemed to have been taken as read that they would watch some spanking DVDs first and possibly even indulge in some spanking.

Coffee was offered and accepted so Alan made it and put it on the coffee table.

As before, Alan closed the curtains but as the sun was not actually shining at the moment his reason for doing it the first time, the sun shining in someone's eyes whilst looking at the TV did not really apply. Kim did not complain though.

"You choose which one we watch first," said Alan to the seated on the settee Kim, giving her the pile of about a dozen DVDs about spanking and discipline.

"Decisions, decisions," chuckled Kim, as she looked through the pile, giggling when she had the one featuring females spanking males in her hand.

The atmosphere was very sexually charged because they both knew that they would fuck but it was just a question of how long the foreplay lasted and what it contained.

Kim finally settled on a DVD featuring mature people and domestic discipline and she handed it to Alan. When Alan bent over to put the DVD in, Kim got off the settee and slapped his backside. "Gotcha back," giggled Kim.

The laughing Alan sat next to Kim on the settee, unlike the first time there was no gap between them.

The DVD was quite hot, as Alan knew, and they were both getting aroused watching mostly mature women getting their backsides tanned by men. Kim had her hand on Alan's crotch, massaging his bulge and they frequently kissed.

"She looks like you," laughed Alan, as they watched a middle-aged woman getting her big arse spanked.

"Her face or her arse?" replied the laughing Kim.

"Both," responded Alan.

"Would you like to be spanking my arse like that?" asked Kim, her eyes betraying her state of arousal.

"Are you offering it to be spanked?" responded Alan.

"Maybe, if your luck is in," smiled Kim.

Alan's luck had been in with her since they met by chance after the comedy show the previous week so it looked like he would soon be spanking Kim's big bottom.

Kim was looking at Alan with an expression that was almost daring him to put her over his knee. Alan did not have much practical experience of spanking but it looked like that experience was soon going to be added to.

"How about you move that coffee table and spank me while the DVD is still playing?" suggested Kim.

Alan moved the table and sat back down on the settee. He thought of dragging Kim over his lap but there was no need because she placed herself there. Alan looked at the mature woman getting her bare arse spanked on the DVD and looked at the black-skirted buttocks over his knee.

Alan put his hand on Kim's backside and then commenced the spanking. He tried to keep pace with the spanking going on on-screen but gave up on that and eventually found his own rhythm. Kim was feeling it as her bottom started to sting but the stinging increased the wetness between her legs.

As her bottom got hotter and hotter, Kim wondered about the wisdom of her next suggestion, but she made it anyway. "Maybe I should take my skirt off," Kim said, a bit breathlessly.

"Maybe you should," responded Alan, halting the spanking to enable Kim to get off his lap and remove her skirt.

Kim glanced at the woman on the DVD who now had crimson buttocks before putting herself back over Alan's lap.

Alan loved how the white bikini knickers accentuated Kim's mounds and noted that the now bare bits of her body were rather red. Alan then resumed the spanking over the knickers and Kim's vagina got wetter and she was not far from cumming.

The next stage seemed to be mutually decided because when Alan paused the spanking to put his hands at the top of Kim's knickers, she raised her middle to enable him to drag them down and off.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

Alan spanked Kim's bare arse hard from cheek to cheek and she writhed, bucked and came. "Mmmm, shit, oh fuck," Kim panted and Alan stopped the spanking and let her ride out her orgasm.

Alan caressed Kim's glowing buttocks. "You are going to fuck me now, aren't you?" Kim almost pleaded when her body stopped spasming.

"Oh yes," responded Alan as the red-faced Kim pushed herself off his lap and cupped her just-spanked buttocks.

"Let's go to bed," said Alan.

"No, fuck me over the back of the settee with that DVD playing," said the hugely turned on Kim.

"Fine with me," said Alan, standing and taking off his trousers and underpants and displaying his precum coated erection.

Kim bent over the back of the settee and looked up to see a different mature woman getting her big arse bared for a spanking on the DVD.

Alan also briefly looked at the DVD, he really liked this particular segment, but then looked at the spanked cheeks and inviting cunt of the woman that he was about to fuck.

Alan dragged his penis across Kim's buttocks before positioning it against her cunt lips and easing forwards. Kim pushed back and Alan's cock slid into her wet from a recent orgasm, cunt.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me hard," said Kim, watching the woman on screen receive her first few spanks.

Alan shut his eyes and thrust hard and fast, loving the feeling his cock was getting as it got wanked by Kim's cunt walls.

Kim's next orgasm arrived suddenly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck!" Kim exclaimed as she started cumming and Alan kept fucking. They were both so alive and living the moment.

Alan drove on and on, now watching his penis appear and disappear below Kim's buttocks, and Kim had another climax.

The woman on screen's arse was now getting quite red as Kim, mouth open and eyes narrowed, looked up

"Oh fuck," Alan groaned behind her as his ejaculation seemed to take him a bit by surprise but it did spark another minor orgasm for Kim.

They stayed in position for a while before Alan, rapidly softening, slipped out of Kim's cunt and she stood up. They faced each other and kissed but Kim yelped when Alan, forgetting earlier events, grabbed her buttocks. They both laughed, something they seemed to be doing a hell of a lot.

Kim dropped to her knees and licked the stickiness from Alan's cock and pubic area and she then cleaned herself between her legs with tissues. They then got back on the settee, both naked from the waist down, to watch the rest of the DVD although Kim was balanced on her left hip, keeping her sore arse off the seat.

They watched the DVD to its conclusion, with several women getting their bottoms warmed. "Let's watch the female spanking male one now," said Kim brightly, still with her arse off the seat.

Alan realised that this could be a prelude to Kim spanking him but he did not object, either to putting the DVD on or the possibility of getting his behind tanned.

Although the men in the DVD getting spanked were generally a lot younger than Alan, some of the women doing the spanking must have been of Kim's age or older and that, along with the content of the film, turned her on.

They watched the DVD right through, with Kim making frequent remarks about the male bottoms or sometimes obvious male excitement as women dealt with male backsides. Kim also noted but did not comment that Alan's penis had hardened considerably during the DVD.

"Does Mr Storrie want his bottom smacked?" teased Kim, with the DVD finished.

"Don't be silly," responded Alan, although he did squirm on the settee and did not say 'no.'

"Why am I being silly? You smacked mine," pouted Kim, before roaring with laughter.

Alan did not respond so Kim pressed ahead. "I think you should go over my knee," said Kim, adjusting her position to sit on the settee but then realising that sitting down was not a good idea. But if she was to spank Alan, she would have to put up with having her sore behind in contact with a seat.

Alan still said nothing so Kim pointed to her lap and said, "Over."

Alan was incredibly turned on at the thought but he did not want to admit it.

They looked into each other's eyes and Kim raised an eyebrow, Alan's lips moved as if to speak but no sound came out. Alan put himself over Kim's lap.

Kim was impressed with Alan's erect prick and wondered if he would stay stiff enough to give her a second fucking. She caressed his bottom and then commenced the spanking.

She spanked as hard as she could but did not think that she could be hurting him but Alan's arse cheeks certainly got redder and he was bucking and squirming, just as Kim had done. She kept spanking and her hand was stinging and Alan's penis was still erect against her thighs.

She was breathless when she stopped. "Up you get," Kim said softly.

Alan stood up and his cock was rock-hard. "Are you going to use that thing on me?" smirked Kim, as Alan rubbed his arse cheeks.

"I am going to try, get up those fucking stairs," responded a rampant Alan.

Giggling and shrieking, Kim hurried up the stairs, followed by Alan. She discarded her blouse and bra on the way.

"Twice in one day," smiled Kim, now facing Alan in the bedroom.

"I hope so," said Alan, removing his shirt.

Kim got on the bed and spread her legs and Alan wasted no time in getting his penis into her cunt. This was not likely to break any records for the length of a fuck but there was a lot of effort being put in by both of them and Kim came just before Alan did.

He did not spunk as much or as hard as he had done downstairs but he was delighted that he had managed to perform twice.

They laughed as they cuddled on the bed and laughed again as they looked at their spanked backsides in the wardrobe mirror.

"Next time shall we watch the caning DVD?" asked Kim, indicating her willingness to make this as regular as possible.

"Yes, we will do that," replied a very happy Alan.

"And if we like it, maybe we will buy a cane," continued Kim.

"For me to use on you or you on me?" asked Alan.

"Both, of course," responded Kim, before yet again bursting into laughter.

She was at the happiest that she had been in ages and so was Alan.

Kim showered and eventually got dressed and left and they looked forward to Alan getting himself another day off work and them watching the caning DVD.

Kim was also trying to think of a way to get some weekend time with Alan as she sat, a bit uncomfortably, on the bus for home.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments