Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

London Couple Frolic

"Lucy and Matt have sexy Sundays together, and more hot action when friends come for the weekend."

20
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Lucy and Matt had been living together in London for a few months. They had met at a bar in Lisbon. Lucy, late thirties, was from somewhere near Toronto. Matt was a slightly older over-sexed Australian. After some wonderful bantering over a couple of drinks, they had adjourned from the bar, having established a certain sexual and intellectual compatibility, and spent the weekend in bed. They rapidly became inseparable.

Fortunately, their respective work was to be in London for at least a couple of years, so they moved in together. They chose Notting Hill. They found a lovely apartment and hired a piano for Lucy, a highly talented amateur.

They spent many a rainy Sunday afternoon developing an unforgettable raunchy ritual. Matt loved listening to Lucy play, and his enjoyment was not diminished by Lucy’s favoured attire for her Sunday afternoon performances. She chose to wear just a pair of jeans.

Lucy’s magnificent DD tits, nipples erect, would wobble and jiggle tantalisingly as she worked her way through some Schubert preludes, and some Debussy. Clair de Lune became Lucy’s signature piece. She played it with heartfelt erotic technique.

Matt would wear just a black T-shirt. He would sit back in a comfortable chair, sipping a peaty Islay whisky, while provocatively stroking his rigid cock, relishing Lucy’ sumptuous breasts, and anticipating the imminent sequel to the fantastic music.

The sequel would be carried out in the bedroom. It consisted of an afternoon of frantic and then languid sex.

Initially, Lucy would apply liberal amounts of nipple butter. She would alternate vanilla, tropical, and strawberry flavours. Matt had extensive prior nipple experience, but found that this ploy of Lucy’s exceeded the provoking skills of any previous partner.

Pupils dilated, dribbling pre-cum, Matt would squeeze and suck and bite Lucy’s responsive, coated, engorged nipples, engaging her nipple/G-spot axis so that her copious juices gushed into her panties, and started to soak through her jeans.

Next, Matt would peel his tee-shirt off, and forcefully remove Lucy’s jeans and sodden panties. All of this ritual was repeated, Sunday after Sunday. There was, however, some variation in the positions that they then chose for fucking.

Their most recent Sunday tryst had begun with Lucy pushing Matt onto his back, lovingly sucking his cock for a couple of minutes, and then sitting on it for some frantic cowgirl fucking, while Matt pulled firmly on her engorged aroused nipples.

Then, they had switched to their very favourite position —lying on their left sides, so that Matt could ram Lucy’s sodden cunt from behind, while cupping her ample tits, and squeezing her nipples. They languidly fucked the afternoon away, eventually easing into simultaneous noisy climaxes, and slipped into a peaceful late afternoon slumber.

The following Friday, another couple were coming to stay for the weekend - John and Robyn, from Brighton. John was a solid, reliable, professional soccer coach. His incomparable dark brown eyes were a secret massive turn-on for Lucy. Robyn was a somewhat unreliable, flighty, small-breasted slut.

However, Lucy found Robyn rather endearing. A particular reason for this was that although they were both otherwise hetero, they did both share a penchant for playing with another woman’s tits.

Lucy had first developed this interest at college, when she saw a porn video featuring two women extensively fondling and kissing each other’s breasts. However, she had never managed to enact this urge. She was always concerned that an approach would lead to pressure for genital sex as well. The only genitals Lucy wanted were cocks.

At a party earlier in the year, disinhibited after three glasses of Chardonnay, Lucy had divulged this urge to her newish friend Robyn. Robyn chuckled evilly. She whispered to Lucy, “Time for your initiation, darling. Let’s find an empty bedroom.”

Robyn locked the bedroom door behind her and peeled off her top and bra. She assertively reached for Lucy’s spaghetti straps and pulled her lovely low black top down to her waist. Robyn gasped at the wonderful sight of Lucy’s DD tits, with beautifully engorged, aroused, protruding nipples. She lightly and delicately kissed each nipple, causing Lucy to have a sudden gush of juices, with an accompanying low-pitched moan.

Robyn sensed that Lucy was nervous and tentative. She took Lucy’s hands, and placed one on each of her own little breasts. Robyn’s tits were tiny but beautiful. Her lovely dark areolae were large, so large that they occupied much of the area of each breast.

“You do me first, darling,” said Robyn to Lucy. “Just do what comes naturally, and you’ll make me cum.”

Lucy’s hyper-aroused cunt gushed as she felt Robyn’s gorgeous nipples enlarge and tighten as she firmly pulled them. She dropped her lips to Robyn’s left nipple and kissed and sucked it, as she continued to squeeze the right one. Robyn moaned gutturally. Lucy’s juices continued to ooze prolifically.

It was so wonderful for Lucy to finally fulfil her long-standing need to have a sexy time with another woman’s tits. She was a natural. Her skilled squeezing and biting promptly had Robyn writhing uncontrollably, and Robyn soon screeched uncontrollably as she climaxed.

Next, it was Lucy’s turn. She sat up on the bed, several pillows behind her. Robyn had Lucy put both arms behind her head to push her magnificent breasts forward. Robyn joyously played with each tit separately and together, studiously avoiding Lucy’s protruding, distended nipples. Her feminine technique was so skilled, so different to that of any previous male.

Robyn smirked cruelly as Lucy begged that her nipples be squeezed. She eventually relented, with initially some very light tonguing of each of Lucy’s over-aroused nipples. Lucy had never been so wet.

Once Robyn moved on to pulling and squeezing Lucy’s nipples, there was no holding back. The shuddering wave that the nipple play caused in Lucy’s pelvic muscles was just ecstasy. Lucy loved skilled breast work from guys, especially that of recent months from Matt, but Robyn’s technique was superior. Lucy gushed absurd quantities of cunt-juice into her panties, in response to this first tit workover by a woman. It proved to be the first of many. Lucy orgasmed boisterously, and with great gratitude. A whole new world had opened to her.

So, having this bond helped Lucy to tolerate Robyn’s shortcomings: her potty mouth, her promiscuity, her unreliability, and her heavy drinking.

Dinner would be served soon after John and Robyn arrived. As Matt decanted an expensive Côtes du Rhône, to let it breathe, Lucy emerged from the bedroom and returned to the kitchen. She looked stunning in her short, low emerald-green cocktail frock. Matt felt his cock tighten. He moved across the room to Lucy and kissed her passionately. He pushed her against the kitchen bench, and ground his erect cock against her groin.

“I’m going to give you a quick knee-trembler before they arrive”, grunted Matt, as Lucy firmly rubbed his rigid cock through his trousers. Lucy grinned lewdly, recalling the episode during their Lisbon weekend, when Matt had mercilessly fucked her in a doorway in a winding alleyway in the Alfama district.

However, just as Lucy reached for Matt’s zipper, the doorbell rang. “Shit, they’re here,” cursed Lucy. “Let’s not linger too much over dinner. I just can’t wait for you to fuck my brains out in bed tonight.”

John and Robyn deposited their cases in the guest room. John greeted Lucy with a peck on the lips. Lucy managed to make sure that their tongues fleetingly met as their eyes locked for a moment - the football coach’s irresistible dark brown eyes and Lucy’s beautiful emerald eyes, which were, of course, matched by her revealing green dress. Lucy was extremely content with Matt, but couldn’t help slightly fancying John, the coach.

This attraction was not hindered by Robyn having some time ago inappropriately shown Lucy a photo of John’s erect cock, on her phone. Lucy loved Matt’s cock - adequate length, and rather thick. She wasn’t a “size queen.” However, like any red-blooded woman, she wasn’t averse to an image of a dribbling, very long, very thick dick, with lovely prominent distended veins. John’s cock certainly matched all those parameters, and recalling Robyn’s photo always gave Lucy a frisson whenever she encountered John.

Robyn gave Matt a bit more than a peck on the lips, and rubbed his crotch gratuitously. In her usual delicate style, she bellowed, “Fucking traffic was shit, Matty. I could murder a G and T. Get me a fucking double.”

Matt fixed some drinks. He and John took theirs through to the living area. Robyn helped Lucy prepare entree (rock melon bruschetta, with goat’s cheese and prosciutto), in the kitchen. She quaffed her G and T, fixed herself another, and babbled on about her week.

Robyn whispered to Lucy that she and a slutty friend had gone cougaring on Wednesday night. They had picked up a couple of youngish German tourists at the pub, gone back to the guys’ room and fucked them stupid.

Robyn again insisted on showing Lucy a cock photo. Her German hunk was certainly hung like a stallion. Lucy was annoyed at Robyn’s brashness, and cross at the disrespect she was showing towards John. However, Lucy did feel a significant wet gush when she saw the image of the German’s gigantic, erect, uncircumcised dick.

Dinner was great, overall. The entree was delicious; main meal was excellent - Lemon roast chicken with chorizo stuffing. They enjoyed a couple of great wines, though Robyn guzzled inappropriate quantities. The conversation was stimulating- different perspectives on politics, food, movies, books, and travel. There was even a bit of risqué sexual banter, soon marred by Robyn’s crass, over-the-top anecdotes.

With coffee, Matt gave everyone a small glass of a superb Portuguese port, purchased for him by his perceptive, erotic partner. When she bought it, Lucy knew that Matt would melt, knowing that she wanted to mark their place of meeting in this way. It was great that she had a partner who was both sentimental and sexually insatiable. All were content with one small glass, except Robyn. She insisted on three more.

Time for bed, and Robyn was clearly off her face, slurring her words in an embarrassing way. John loyally helped her to stagger to the guest bedroom.

LunaDelMarr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaDelMarr

Once they were alone, Matt shook his head and said to Lucy, “The most John will get tonight will be a necrophiliac fuck. At her best, Robyn is witty and sexy, but she’s a shocker with too much alcohol on board. I’ll put these last few plates in the dishwasher. You head off to bed. I’ll be there soon.”

To Matt’s delight, when he opened the bedroom door Lucy was lying naked on her back on the bed, legs spreadeagled. She had positioned three pillows under her buttocks so that her vulva was pushed up, and accessible. She was craftily playing with her clit, making it turgid and red.

All of this was a not-so-subtle hint regarding what foreplay was required.

With previous lovers, Lucy had not really enjoyed cunnilingus. This had changed dramatically with the arrival of Matt. He had introduced his oral skills to her gently, gradually, but relentlessly, so that she was now an addict.

Matt stripped quickly and stood at the end of the bed, slowly stroking his rigid cock, swapping his gaze between Lucy’s unique green eyes and her dripping cunt. This vision was Lucy’s very favourite. Her pupils dilated maximally; her juices flowed even more.

Matt continued to stroke, but slowed it down to almost a halt. Lucy was becoming increasingly frustrated and impatient, as was Matt’s intention. She pushed her engorged genitals skyward and hissed, “Oh, please, you teasing bastard!”

Matt knelt between Lucy’s flexed legs and lowered his lips and tongue so that he could kiss and lick her beautiful labia and her engorged clit. He gave her clit some tantalising light licks with the tip of his practised tongue. Next, he licked both labia from back to front with the flat of his tongue. He repeated this, several times.

Then Matt inserted his tongue into Lucy’s slit, and flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth, just inside her aroused cunt. The volume of Lucy’s moans was steadily increasing, as was the volume of lovely juices she was producing.

Next, back to that needy, congested, elongating clit. Matt slipped his lips around it, and sucked from base to tip, every so often flicking the tip of her clit with the tip of his tongue. Whenever he sucked Lucy like this, she would become hyper-excited by the way he called her clit her “little penis," and would readily climax.

However, this time Lucy urgently muttered, “No, no, please don’t suck me off tonight, darling. I so want to finish with your cock.”

This seemed a reasonable proposition to Matt. He was massively turned on by his lovely woman’s level of arousal, and his rigid dick was more than ready for some action.

Ever the tease, Matt cruelly alternated rubbing his knob on Lucy’s over-excited clit, with slipping it just a centimetre or so inside her clit. Lucy tried to pull his cock inside her, but Matt wouldn’t allow it.

When Lucy started to sob loudly, Matt relented.

He plunged his congested, rock-hard cock into Lucy’s beautiful welcoming cunt. She gave a gasp of relief, and grabbed his buttocks.

After dining with friends, Lucy and Matt often favoured a long, slow fuck, with intricate variations in pace. But not tonight. Matt couldn’t refrain from rapid hard pounding, becoming insistently harder and faster. His need to climax was urgent.

Lucy was so aroused from the oral workout that she was concerned only for her own need to climax. Clutching Matt’s thrusting, muscular buttocks did her orgasmic ambitions no harm. A couple of dozen of Matt’s frenetic thrusts, and Lucy was gone.

Her pelvic muscles spasmed uncontrollably. Her juices gushed, joyously. Her larynx let loose a chain of noisy expletives. Simultaneously, Matt ejaculated a gigantic load, shouting with happiness and relief.

They collapsed contentedly in each other’s arms, kissing gently and tenderly for ages. Surprisingly, they were not drowsy.

After a while, Lucy dropped a hand down onto Matt’s cock. She grinned lewdly when she realised how sticky she had made his beautiful shaft. She was not disappointed when she felt a hint of rigidity returning.

“Feeling like seconds, darling?” she whispered to her perennially horny lover.

Matt nodded his assent, as he gently cupped and caressed Lucy’s wonderful breasts.

“I’ll just grab us a glass of vino first,” said Lucy, swinging her legs out of bed.

She sashayed down the corridor to the kitchen, beautiful huge tits swaying. Moisture - a mix of her juices, and Matt’s prolific ejaculate, was running down her inner thighs.

Lucy was startled when she opened the kitchen door. John was at the fridge, getting some cheese, and iced water. He was just wearing a pair of boxer shorts. The shape of his huge cock was clearly evident … and rapidly became more so, as he took in the image of his stunning, naked friend.

“Oh, Lucy,” exclaimed John. “I’m sorry to stare, but it’s just fantastic to see those lovely breasts, having admired your teasing cleavage so many times previously.”

John’s eyes dropped. “Wow; if you don’t mind me saying so, it appears that Matt has given you an extensive workover tonight.”

“Did you manage anything with dear Robyn before she crashed?” replied Lucy, enjoying John’s dilated pupils as he took in the image of her beautiful, thick, brown bush, with juices drying just below, on her thighs. Lucy contracted her pelvic muscles to make a little more juice, including the last of Matt’s load, squirt out.

John groaned at this vision. “No go with Robyn, he said. “She’ll be comatose until morning,” he added, mournfully. His gaze had now returned longingly to Lucy’s beautiful tits.

“It’s OK, darling,” said Lucy gently. “Come over and have a little feel.”

John crossed the room and moaned as he took a beautiful breast in each hand. He soon worked his way down to Lucy’s nipples. He squeezed them expertly, immediately engaging the hard wiring from Lucy’s nipples to her G-spot. Now it was Lucy’s turn to moan.

She kissed John assertively. This time, there was more than just a hint of tongue.

Simultaneously, Lucy slipped her hand inside John’s boxers. She gasped as she felt his rigid shaft. “You really are fucking huge,” she murmured in John’s ear. “It feels wonderful.”

Lucy broke away, moved to the fridge, and found a bottle of Riesling. She said to John, “Come down and visit Matt and me. We’ll look after you.” Then she jiggled back along the corridor to the bedroom.

Lucy poured the wine. Matt raised an eyebrow when he saw that there were three glasses.

Lucy casually explained, as though it were the most everyday occurrence, that John had been deprived, and would be in need of consolation.

There was a tentative tap on the door. John entered, boxers hopelessly tented by his gigantic erection.

Lucy passed him his wine. Lucy was sitting on the side of the bed. She beckoned for John to stand closer. Matt was reclining on the other side of the bed. His cock was beginning to tighten.

“Can you see OK, darling?” said Lucy to Matt, as she unbuttoned John’s boxers. She gasped at the size and beauty of John’s dribbling, rock-hard, circumcised cock.

Without ado, Lucy put a hand around John’s monumentally thick shaft, and steered his huge engorged purple knob into her mouth. Matt watched on, amazed and aroused, as Lucy sucked and licked John’s beautiful, gigantic cock. He was both aroused and ambivalent to watch Lucy delicately lick John’s frenulum in just the way that he, Matt, loved so much.

Next, Lucy commanded Matt, still naked, to come and stand in front of John. By this time, Matt was totally erect. His rigid cock was sticky from his recent fuck with Lucy.

Lucy took her partner’s lovely cock in her left hand, and John’s monster cock in her right hand, and did something she had been longing to do since she was a teenager. She finally got to rub two cocks together.

The guys were taken aback, but aroused. First, Lucy rubbed them knob-to-knob, and then shaft-to-shaft. Matt grinned nervously when he dribbled some pre-cum onto John’s shaft. Lucy laughed as it ran down onto John’s scrotum. She held Matt’s aroused knob against the moisture on John’s ball-sack, and rubbed it in a circular manner.

“Oh, fuck, Lucy, I’m nearly cumming,” moaned Matt.

“Like hell you are!” replied Lucy, squeezing Matt’s cock a little too firmly just back from the knob. She didn’t want premature ejaculation tonight. She had other plans.

It dawned on Matt that his gorgeously shy partner was totally orchestrating this incredibly erotic scenario. Some of her old friends had mentioned that she had a bossy side. He assumed it partly emanated from her experience in organising various choirs, back in the day in Canada. He found this trait quite a turn-on. But it would be strategic not to tell her that.

Lucy knelt on the lower end of the bed, pendulous tits dangling optimally. She ordered Matt to kneel in front of her, without bending forward. She parted her legs so that it would be clear to John what his role was, standing behind her.

Lucy leaned forward and took Matt’s lovely familiar cock in her mouth.

John eased his cock into Lucy’s uber-juicy cunt. He gave her ten hard, fast thrusts, and then slowed things down. Lucy was delighted at the sensation of this huge cock inside her, as she sucked her beloved. She had been having secret fantasies for weeks about doing exactly this with the two guys that she was most attracted to.

Lucy used her musical skills to suck Matt’s cock in sync with John’s crafty thrusting. Matt became increasingly excited at seeing his friend’s gigantic cock thrusting into Lucy from the rear. He shot his load into Lucy’s mouth with an uncontrollable shout. Lucy and John climaxed almost simultaneously.

The trio contentedly sipped some wine together. When it was time for John to return to his room, Lucy gently kissed his huge knob and said, “I’ll send Matt down to your room in the morning for a play. We can’t have dear Robyn missing out.”

Matt nodded off, but Lucy remained wakeful. She reflected on how it had been so great when Matt had come into her life. It had happened when she was feeling flat and jaded. Apart from the great sex, he had somehow helped her to regain her musical spark. She stroked his flaccid cock as he slept. She lovingly slipped it into her mouth. She really needed one more fuck. Great, he was becoming stiff again.

Perhaps Matt had been correct when, towards the end of their first weekend together, in Lisbon, he had murmured to her: “You are so oversexed."

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments